Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

What if Midori was an Otome?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: What if Midori was an Otome?

Post by SXD on Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:04 am

Break String SpinElf wrote:Bumping an old thread as this is an interesting idea.

me too lol, and good lord did you dig into that. The nanomachines are definitely a subject of interest.

I agree she'd be amazing regardless, as she already is.

I understand people saying that she likely wouldn't "agree" or "submit" to becoming an otome... however, there's no reason to dismiss that she may have, at one time, entered the academy, with her own intentions, much like many of the students. Yes, they say they are there to become an otome, but many have completely different ideas of who they are, what they think they are going to become and why. Arika, Erstin and Nina being a perfect example. Same school, same class, same room even, 3 completely different paths.

But yeah, I'd love to see Midori as an Otome.

I also agree with others that she'd probably end up a pillar. It seems that, would be the most likely goal for her, that she'd also assume quite naturally. I don't think her overall character is really that different from her Hime version, in that she does have a teacher/leadership role and many of the right qualities to go along with it.

SXD
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 18
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What if Midori was an Otome?

Post by Break String SpinElf on Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:37 am

SXD wrote:
Break String SpinElf wrote:Bumping an old thread as this is an interesting idea.

me too lol, and good lord did you dig into that.
Thanks.  Happy  I do try (well, I'm definitely trying in some respect heh heh...).

SXD wrote:I understand people saying that she likely wouldn't "agree" or "submit" to becoming an otome... however, there's no reason to dismiss that she may have, at one time, entered the academy, with her own intentions, much like many of the students. Yes, they say they are there to become an otome, but many have completely different ideas of who they are, what they think they are going to become and why. Arika, Erstin and Nina being a perfect example. Same school, same class, same room even, 3 completely different paths.
Yeah, definitely - and Erstin seems a close parallel, entering the academy as a Schwartz plant.

SXD wrote:I also agree with others that she'd probably end up a pillar. It seems that, would be the most likely goal for her, that she'd also assume quite naturally. I don't think her overall character is really that different from her Hime version, in that she does have a teacher/leadership role and many of the right qualities to go along with it.
Quite probably. I mean, Otome!Midori is pretty much the charismatic leader that HiME!Midori always saw herself as, though, while that was played for laughs, her first foray as a HiME proved that she had the sort of skills necessary for an elite fighter such as the one Otome!Midori proved herself to be in her battles. I mean, she fought Shizuru to a standstill armed only with a time-limited GEM knockoff and managed to eliminate Fiar (and poor old Argos XII, who surely should've learned not to piss off the Asward), so she's certainly at a Pillar skill level.
Break String SpinElf
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 973
Armitage GUTS!!! : 103

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2