Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favorite Mai HiME Anime Villain

+10
Midori Sugiura
shezaei-neko
Luu Sky Sapphire
BMeph
Ice Silver Crystal
SpiralDasher
burande fujino
The Fire Stirring Ruby
ookamidesu
depression76
14 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Favorite Mai HiME Anime Villain - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Mai HiME Anime Villain

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:42 pm

That was a nice twist. But I still wonder how she returned to life, since she wasn't a real hime. Then, how the "last miracle" applied to her?
Or she just was knocked out 'til she got stronger again...?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Favorite Mai HiME Anime Villain - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Mai HiME Anime Villain

Post by Midori Sugiura Sun Apr 14, 2013 7:13 am

shezaei-neko wrote:That was a nice twist. But I still wonder how she returned to life, since she wasn't a real hime. Then, how the "last miracle" applied to her?

She still is a HiME even if a home grown one, and all the HiME were brought back, also meaning her most important person was brought back,
do you think he got control of his company again?

It's not like comparing skim milk to full cream milk, it's like comparing full cream milk from two different cows, both are still full cream milk
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:02 am

shezaei-neko wrote:That was a nice twist. But I still wonder how she returned to life, since she wasn't a real hime. Then, how the "last miracle" applied to her?

I honestly think that was just Mashiro doing her a favor. Whether she was a real HiME or not, Mashiro seemed like she wanted to set things right for everyone affected by the events of the series.

:'3 You're too kind, creepy wheelchair girl.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:49 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

I honestly think that was just Mashiro doing her a favor. Whether she was a real HiME or not, Mashiro seemed like she wanted to set things right for everyone affected by the events of the series.

:'3 You're too kind, creepy wheelchair girl.

But if she hadn't been imagine what Miyu would've done to her
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:
But if she hadn't been imagine what Miyu would've done to her

Miyu vs. Mashiro? A little tough to determine that. Mashiro only had one fight and that was against Base Obsidian Lord (as Reito Kanzaki). Miyu could beat any of the HiME one on one, except Mai, Mikoto and possibly Shizuru.

Hmm...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Do you really think Miyu would kill every hime?
What good would that do? It wouldn't bring Alyssa back, so why bother?
Maybe she'll shut down herself and sleep until Alyssa reincarnated in an annoying and useless tweety-bird. Alyssa bird
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Miyu vs. Mashiro? A little tough to determine that. Mashiro only had one fight and that was against Base Obsidian Lord (as Reito Kanzaki). Miyu could beat any of the HiME one on one, except Mai, Mikoto and possibly Shizuru.

Hmm...

Miyu actually did beat Mikoto one on one... Obsidian Lord just revived her a second time... It is convenient to be the sister of OL Mikoto Minagi

Hmm, and I agree, Alyssa would have made a great villain =)

But my personal vote goes to Nagi... I love this little creep))
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:55 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Do you really think Miyu would kill every hime?
What good would that do? It wouldn't bring Alyssa back, so why bother?
Maybe she'll shut down herself and sleep until Alyssa reincarnated in an annoying and useless tweety-bird. Alyssa bird

Not Every HiME, but I can see her going after Mashiro for not reviving Alyssa when it was in her power to do so
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:27 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:Miyu actually did beat Mikoto one on one... Obsidian Lord just revived her a second time... It is convenient to be the sister of OL Mikoto Minagi

Oh yeah, you're right! XD I keep forgetting they had a fight since it was mostly off-screen. Miyu got the decision because Mikoto didn't use Miroku. Wink

I like Miyu, but always being twp steps ahead in Mai-HiME was getting tiring. Seeing her get her ass kicked in Mai-Otome S.ifr at the hands of M-9 made me so happy. Razz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:09 pm

I totally agree with that!!
I mean, she was becoming the Chuck Norris of Hime. No one could stop her...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:50 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I totally agree with that!!
I mean, she was becoming the Chuck Norris of Hime. No one could stop her...

^ Miyu Greer vs. M-9. :) Funny how Chuck places his beard on his chest and still couldn't win! Just goes to show you that nobody is invincible. Except Sailor Moon. My lady fumi, Usagi is a Princess, a Queen, a Messiah, a G-O-D, a cosmic being...STOP IT!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:09 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
PostoronnimV wrote:Miyu actually did beat Mikoto one on one... Obsidian Lord just revived her a second time... It is convenient to be the sister of OL Mikoto Minagi

Oh yeah, you're right! XD I keep forgetting they had a fight since it was mostly off-screen. Miyu got the decision because Mikoto didn't use Miroku. Wink

I like Miyu, but always being twp steps ahead in Mai-HiME was getting tiring. Seeing her get her ass kicked in Mai-Otome S.ifr at the hands of M-9 made me so happy. Razz

But I was still sad, I love Miyu...a lot, though M-9 Was badass
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:42 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:But I was still sad, I love Miyu...a lot, though M-9 Was badass

Lena vs. M-9 was Fight of the Year whenever S.ifr released! 2008 I believe. Akira Okuzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:51 pm

I still wonder how the 1st D in Otome were not able to re-create the M-9 to fight the Otome. It'd been a hell of trouble for the Otome of that time. Specially if Arika wasn't able to power up like she did.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:54 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I still wonder how the 1st D in Otome were not able to re-create the M-9 to fight the Otome. It'd been a hell of trouble for the Otome of that time. Specially if Arika wasn't able to power up like she did.

Schwartz must of lost the technology needed to create an android equal to M-9. It doesn't make sense if that were the case. Why trash what worked 99% of the time (Lena Sayers in Blue Sky form being the one percentage they weren't expecting)?

Regardless, I still believe Arika would curb stomp M-9 if they met. Though Arika would have to be Blue Sky Arika to do it.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:27 pm

Of course. Arika wouldn't be able to beat M-9 if she's not in her final form.

Also if Nagi was that smart and knew a lot of Wind's history and all that stuff, how come he didn't ask Schwartz to recreat the M-9 instead of using slaves?
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:32 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Of course. Arika wouldn't be able to beat M-9 if she's not in her final form.

Also if Nagi was that smart and knew a lot of Wind's history and all that stuff, how come he didn't ask Schwartz to recreat the M-9 instead of using slaves?

Zwei Arika Yumemiya in base form could probably beat her without going Blue Sky. Beating Yuna's Super SLAVE isn't something I can see M-9 doing. :3

That's a very good point, ShezNek. The Grand Dumbass Duke probably had no archives on the events of S.ifr. Schwartz relied only on SLAVES in the Mai-Otome timeline for whatever reason. I guess their plans to takeover Wind City and Garderobe Academy was more imposing than making a super android. >_< Idiots.

Wait. They aim in securing the Harmonium probably made them shelf the idea of another M-9. THAT I could understand.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:40 pm

That's a good point too.
As you put it, the Harmonium is way more powerful and the vessel is easier to manipulate and control than an android that may go rogue on you at any time.
So, why bother with a new M-9 when the Harmonium could destroy the world in a note.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:But I was still sad, I love Miyu...a lot, though M-9 Was badass

Lena vs. M-9 was Fight of the Year whenever S.ifr released! 2008 I believe. Akira Okuzaki

I can agree with that, and yes it was 2008

How does Argo win an oscar when none of the Mai Series ever did?
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:54 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:How does Argo win an oscar when none of the Mai Series ever did?
Ahahaha... Midori, I love you! You're awesome=))

We should write a petition to the organizers of the Oscar with the complaint of why none of the Mai-Series hadn't won Oscar, and hadn't even been nominated. Trollface
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:12 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:That's a good point too.
As you put it, the Harmonium is way more powerful and the vessel is easier to manipulate and control than an android that may go rogue on you at any time.
So, why bother with a new M-9 when the Harmonium could destroy the world in a note.

Precisely, ShezNek. Harmonium Nina could beat Lena Sayers and destroy planets. As much as I hate the Grand Duke, he knew what he had and it was highly effective. Wink

Midori Sugiura wrote:

XD Is Argo really that bad (then again, I don't trust anything with Ben Affleck in it)? It can't be as garbage as Dragon Ball Evolution or as stupid as The Dark Knight Rises. BATMAN RISES FROM HIS...hole...THANKS TO HIS SQUAD OF CHILD MOLESTING CHEERLEADERS AND GURU! Feels
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:34 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:How does Argo win an oscar when none of the Mai Series ever did?
Ahahaha... Midori, I love you! You're awesome=))

We should write a petition to the organizers of the Oscar with the complaint of why none of the Mai-Series hadn't won Oscar, and hadn't even been nominated. Trollface

Thank you PostoronnimV, And I agree To the petition mobile

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:

XD Is Argo really that bad (then again, I don't trust anything with Ben Affleck in it)? It can't be as garbage as Dragon Ball Evolution or as stupid as The Dark Knight Rises. BATMAN RISES FROM HIS...hole...THANKS TO HIS SQUAD OF CHILD MOLESTING CHEERLEADERS AND GURU! Feels

Not that bad, but I think it does not deserve an Oscar in comparison to the films it was up against, and I must admit that The Dark Knight Rises is a guilty pleasure (I am a huge Bane fan).
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:52 pm

Where do I sign?

Oh...so it was a good thing that I didn't watch DKR? Razz
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:Not that bad, but I think it does not deserve an Oscar in comparison to the films it was up against, and I must admit that The Dark Knight Rises is a guilty pleasure (I am a huge Bane fan).

Eh, Bane was better in Batman & Robin. At least he was somewhat more accurate (pro wrestler mask, venom, tubes, Latino...) and he had the decency to know that his film was also a "BOOOOOOMMMMMMMB!"

Off topic much! Continue Batman discussion in our comic thread please:

https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t213p20-comic-book-heroes-discussion-reviews
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:11 pm

John Smith's nose was evil
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next