Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nao x Yukariko = Naokariko! Sinfully delicious~ [Mai-HiME]

4 posters

Go down

hime - Nao x Yukariko = Naokariko! Sinfully delicious~ [Mai-HiME] Empty Nao x Yukariko = Naokariko! Sinfully delicious~ [Mai-HiME]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:08 pm

Nao x Yukariko = Naokariko!

hime - Nao x Yukariko = Naokariko! Sinfully delicious~ [Mai-HiME] PDVD_083_720x480
hime - Nao x Yukariko = Naokariko! Sinfully delicious~ [Mai-HiME] Yukari14

Nao Yuuki takes great pleasure in making Sister feel uncomfortable. Sister Yukariko is quick to blame Nao for anything and everything. There's something so pure about Sister that shipping her with the sin incarnate that is Yuuki, makes for a sexy couple. There's a struggle between light and dark between the two when you really think about it. Could Yukariko purify the red headed one with the light of God. Or is Nao capable of making Sister commit the most ugly of sin, just to satisfy her needs. Whether you take them as sexual or not, the idea loves to tickle my brain. :'3

nao lick x Yukariko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Nao x Yukariko = Naokariko! Sinfully delicious~ [Mai-HiME] Empty Re: Nao x Yukariko = Naokariko! Sinfully delicious~ [Mai-HiME]

Post by ookamidesu Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:50 pm

This is quite an interesting pair. I would say that the sister would never be able to fully purify Nao. Even without all the tragic past that makes her hate men as much as she does, she is still a deviant at heart. She likes to see people squirm, and sister is a prime target. I mean -- come on, Yukariko makes it so easy for the redhead to tease her.

That being said, I do believe that Nao will attempt to refrain from her most devious pranks so as to not upset Yukariko. You know... you give some, you get some. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Nao x Yukariko = Naokariko! Sinfully delicious~ [Mai-HiME] Empty Re: Nao x Yukariko = Naokariko! Sinfully delicious~ [Mai-HiME]

Post by burande fujino Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:57 pm

i think this would become a good fan fiction.....
hime - Nao x Yukariko = Naokariko! Sinfully delicious~ [Mai-HiME] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPImYKeRw9RsWM0adZwkCvK3UebiLnF9U39P2ZpJVX2tzi5mys and hime - Nao x Yukariko = Naokariko! Sinfully delicious~ [Mai-HiME] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPoTBrQwew8yJSyVK7hO_0YuxA9UtKk1x1uiMGQfH62cxlnrZm
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 310
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

http://shizbrand.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:34 pm

wow...as daft as it sounds I never really considered this pairing until now.....
ButnowthatIthinkaboutitgosh

They probably would work really well together, like Luu said with the constant good/evil thing going on.....
imagine the sex
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:07 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:wow...as daft as it sounds I never really considered this pairing until now.....
ButnowthatIthinkaboutitgosh

They probably would work really well together, like Luu said with the constant good/evil thing going on.....
imagine the sex

It'll be smexilicious. There will be so many conflicting and frustrating emotions that it'll run very deep... *nod*nod*

:3
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down