Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke?

+8
Kail-Mello
depression76
ookamidesu
Chaglette
shezaei-neko
zanekal1
CaptainVonCookie
Luu Sky Sapphire
12 posters

Go down

shizuru - Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke? Empty Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:26 pm

Why do prefer Natsuki as the seme as why? [Natsuki x Shizuru]

shizuru - Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke? HiME-pinkish
shizuru - Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke? HiME-Firstclasstickettohell

Now we're all used to the idea of ShizNat with Shizuru always being the dominant one in the relationship. This is not made up by any means! In actual canon, it's clear how much of a seme Shizuru is. She easily embarrasses Natsuki in any situation and is always in control of their moments together. However, what if the roles were reversed? Not a new concept by any stretch of the imagination thanks to various fanfiction stories on ff.net and wherever else. But enlighten me here, why do you like to imagine a seme Natsuki with an uke Shizuru? Why do you think it would work? Why do you think it CAN work if anime canon played it's cards right and why where would Natsuki get the confidence to be more aggressive with her lover in bed?

Discuss! ShizNat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke? Empty Re: Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke?

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Cuz it's hot!!!

No, but seriously now. I like the idea of Natsuki taking the initiative and be the dominant every once in a while. I believe it shows her feelings of wanting to show Shizuru that she loves her too. And being dominant in bed after only being portrayed as submissive could also appease the doubts Shizuru has concerning her thoughts of forcing her feelings on Natsuki. Kind of like " I love you, so now let me show you that I want you too!"
Which is nothing to do with the fact that some people just like to be submissive, others dominant and others to switch.

I think that Shizuru would be an amazing uke eager to have her loved one's touch upon her. One of the things that I always thought was amazing in the anime is how every little attention Natsuki gave her would elicit an expression of wonder. She would always be taken aback by Natsuki's touch as if it was a surreal experience that just couldn't possibly be happening.
Besides, Shiznat fans would know that amazing warm wave of fluffy feelings when we read or see something that depicts the moment of Natsuki returning Shizuru's love and seeing our Kaichou finally being happy.

So in conclusion... Cuz it's hot!
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke? Empty Re: Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke?

Post by zanekal1 Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:55 pm

CaptainVonCookie wrote:Cuz it's hot!!!

No, but seriously now. I like the idea of Natsuki taking the initiative and be the dominant every once in a while. I believe it shows her feelings of wanting to show Shizuru that she loves her too. And being dominant in bed after only being portrayed as submissive could also appease the doubts Shizuru has concerning her thoughts of forcing her feelings on Natsuki. Kind of like " I love you, so now let me show you that I want you too!"
Which is nothing to do with the fact that some people just like to be submissive, others dominant and others to switch.

I think that Shizuru would be an amazing uke eager to have her loved one's touch upon her. One of the things that I always thought was amazing in the anime is how every little attention Natsuki gave her would elicit an expression of wonder. She would always be taken aback by Natsuki's touch as if it was a surreal experience that just couldn't possibly be happening.
Besides, Shiznat fans would know that amazing warm wave of fluffy feelings when we read or see something that depicts the moment of Natsuki returning Shizuru's love and seeing our Kaichou finally being happy.

So in conclusion... Cuz it's hot!

I whole heartedly agree with this.

I think in the begining shizuru was so seme because that would make her responsible for whatever happened and Natsuki would have remained innocent of her "wicked love" but if you look closer you can tell that she longs for natsuki to touch her and instigate a physical as well as emotional love. It is just one more layer for us to learn about what makes the Hime so interesting and amusing to us ShizNat1 also Cuz it's hot!
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:26 pm

I concur on what you've said.

I think that Natsuki is a very passionate individual, and with the correct leading and push she becomes possessive and aggresive (in a good way). She simply needed someone like Shizuru that irradiates confidence and a high sexual drive to take the wolf out of her.

Also I think that Shizuru is someone that wants to be controled and even dominated by her lover when it comes to it. And having someone take over is something that makes her free from her mask and lets her show her true self and her feelings.

IMO both characters can be both uke/seme, that's why it makes them so dynamic, smexy and hawt.

If not, here are some more images of Seme Natsuki. :3

shizuru - Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke? 42yuki10

shizuru - Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke? Pen1310

shizuru - Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke? Sizuna11
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:02 am

Hell yes like everyone has said, it's HOT.

Back then when Shiz turned psycho and fought against Natsuki in episode 23 and kind of 'captured' Natsuki in her hug, after Natsuki kissed her she sort of 'melted' into Natsuki's arms. In that shot Shiz looks pretty much uke to me with her Natsuki looking as though she's protecting her (and reminds me of a prince somehow.) Razz

Sometimes, aren't the ukes the needy type? Shiz is hungry enough and Natsuki isn't feeding her Razz So Shiz decided to get her noms by going Seme on Natsuki. That's just what I think sometimes.

If only Natsuki is the type to tease and play around with someone else's weakness... Korra sad

I dunno what am I saying lol but the role reversal is really hot. Shiho Huit
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:03 am

Nagi wrote:
Sometimes, aren't the ukes the needy type? Shiz is hungry enough and Natsuki isn't feeding her Razz So Shiz decided to get her noms by going Seme on Natsuki. That's just what I think sometimes.

That is an epic statement. And so very true.

Shizuru is probably innately uke around Natsuki, but because Natsuki doesn't actually give her the time of day unless she takes it, Shizuru is forced into a situation where she needs to make her presence known.

Remember how they first met? Shizuru was the one that persisted the friendship while Natsuki was all "Go away! Leave me alone!". I'm not saying Shizuru is shy, because she clearly is not, and she clearly enjoys teasing people. But I'm saying, she could just be an uke when it comes to Natsuki, but forces herself to be a seme because Natsuki doesn't see her that way. And Shizuru has always been the outgoing, outspoken one between the two.

So with role reversal, with Natsuki being the seme and Shizuru being uke, it will probably work because Shizuru just wants Natsuki to be happy. Natsuki could be in control and making all the shots, and Shizuru will happy with whatever Natsuki wanted to do. And she will be happy because Natsuki is doing things for her. :3
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:26 pm

I think that when Natsuki's sexual arousal is at it's peak, she puts the moves on Shizuru when she least expects it. The most beautiful scenarios of Natsuki taking the seme role is when she wants sex badly after a long day at work and she catches Shizuru in the middle of something. When Shizuru is busy working or doing some productive, that's when her usual seme attitude is put away. The perfect time for Natsuki to take advantage. But it's not because Natsuki is trying to be a pimp daddy, but because she realizes she has a girlfriend and she belongs to her. ^_^ If you love someone, make her or him feel good.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:31 pm

Maybe someone else has said it before, so my reason would seem like a useless echo, but I'm too lazy to check...

So here ya go. Why I like role reversal is because I want to see Shizuru lose her control. You know how in control she was of everything usually, even in their relationship. But if Natsuki goes seme, she'll instantly take control (of course, this meaning that she became seme out of her own will) and we'll get to see how Shizuru fare against a dominant Natsuki.

...or something like that....hehehe Nao Yuuki
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kail-Mello Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:04 pm

Wow, great topic, Luu. Let's see~

Natsuki strikes me as the badass, biker prince with a hidden soft spot that Shizuru loves to poke fun at. It's pretty canon, too, if you think about it. Natsuki's the rough, yet sweet character with the tragic past. Because of that past, she's more independant, making her appear like a gallant savior. And as any other rough around the edges hero, she's expected to act like the badass she is and owns the place... which is Shizuru... Because, in all honesty, she kind of does XD

And Shiz... Shizuru is the hidden, emotional princess. She's all fancy, proper, and hidden away behind that mask of hers even though her feelings are in utter turmoil. Since she acts like a totally refined lady, you can't blame me for thinking she's the princess in the relationship. And, as stereotypical as this sounds, princesses are meant to be treasured by their princes~ *nods*

The only real things that you can see pinpointing Shizuru as the seme is that she's older, loves to tease, and seems to be in total control. You can't deny the fact that she's older, yes. So, I can't counter that with anything besides "it's hot" to see someone older get pawned by someone younger. I don't know why, but it is, as so clearly mentioned by... how many people in the above posts? XD A lot, quite obviously. She loves to tease and can easily make Natsuki blush. But, Natsuki, though she may not tease relentlessly like Shizuru, can make the Kaichou blush just as effortlessly, too. In fact, she can make her into a useless tomato *nods* Witness episode... what was it? 25, I think? (Hahaha, too lazy to look XD Sorry~) She just gave her a quick peck, and she's all over lala land. Imagine what she can do with a deep kiss in certain other areas~ *coughs* And her whole "I'm in control" face is just that, a face. If you ask me, I think she fakes everything just so she doesn't have to show her true self. Maybe it's just some sort of defense mechanism, or she feels as though what others protray her to be is how she should be. The fact that it's like that makes it seem a lot sweeter if Natsuki can make Shizuru lower her guard. And what better way to go about doing that, than taking command? ^.-

LOL, I don't know if you get what I'm trying to say, but that's all I can do to explain ^^" Let's just go with the common, easy answer several others mentioned already: It's hot! X3 Yes, indeed~

And, those pics are awesome. It's rare to find some with Shizuru being uke~
Kail-Mello
Kail-Mello
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 73
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2782928/Kail_Mello

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 pm

depression76 wrote:Maybe someone else has said it before, so my reason would seem like a useless echo, but I'm too lazy to check...

So here ya go. Why I like role reversal is because I want to see Shizuru lose her control. You know how in control she was of everything usually, even in their relationship. But if Natsuki goes seme, she'll instantly take control (of course, this meaning that she became seme out of her own will) and we'll get to see how Shizuru fare against a dominant Natsuki.

...or something like that....hehehe Nao Yuuki

This!

...and cuz it's damn hot! ;D
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemia Dai De Windbloom Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:04 pm

cause she is more controlling than shizuru. shizuru is more like her helper in mai otome so i think she should power her in mai otome....but not mai hime
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
Nemia Dai De Windbloom
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 58
Armitage GUTS!!! : 0

http://www.otakuzone.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:13 am

Someone wanna explain what seme and uke is? Isnt that for yaoi?
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:58 am

Saido wrote:Someone wanna explain what seme and uke is? Isnt that for yaoi?

In short, seme is dominant (ex. Shizuru). Uke is submissive (ex. Natsuki). The terms can be used for yuri as well, even with heterosexual couples. I suppose yaoi fandom coined the phrases/made them famous, but it's universal by today's standard.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Saido Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Ok well does shizuru ever put natsuki in any submossive position s
Saido
Saido
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 280
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:34 am

shezaei-neko wrote:
shizuru - Why do you prefer Natsuki as the seme and Shizuru as the uke? 42yuki10

:shock:
---
Honestly, I prefer a seme Natsuki, because it's, well, hot :3 But more honestly, I see both Natsuki and Shizuru as versatile - both want to take the lead just to show how much they love each other via exercising physical body language :3 To me, I find it pretty obvious how much Shizuru loves Natsuki, which is why I've gotten tired of Shizuru being the dominant one. I mean sure both women put on masks, but a seme Natsuki I find more intriguing and sexier, because she is an aggressive woman and she can use Shizuru's body and soul to show her real passion that she can't really show to anyone else, since she's a bit shy, and that only Shizuru knows how to beguile when her wolf is starving Shiho Huit Shiho Huit Shiho Huit Natsuki is a woman who is a bit mysterious and doesn't like to show her true feelings to anyone, but since Shizuru is the one and only piece to the puzzle, Natsuki is able to unleash, in the bedroom Gay Rainbow

But seriously, a seme Natsuki seems to show how feminine she can really be, and I just find it really hawt of Shizuru being dominated and feasted on by her wolf, being vulnerable behind closed doors Shiho Huit

NSFW
Spoiler:

But it also doesn't hurt to see a vulnerable Natsuki once in a while Mikoto Minagi Or seeing an uke Natsuki with a vulnerable Shizuru Razz

NSFW
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down