Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

+51
shezaei-neko
Yagamic
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Dead.And.Alive
~Wakana~
depression76
Kuga Natsuki
BMeph
Bluholic711
DuranDuran
CaptainVonCookie
mayuthedemon
Ris
TheDreamer
BubuzukeOnna
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
Mai_Tokiha
ookamidesu
mandygirl78
Zweifel Marguerite
HollowPoint
Highman
Defiant
Sergay Tate
Vampirestein
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
Lerena
megarockman
Night Lion
Lena Sayers
GhibliFreek
WolvenBane08
Hohoemu
GAP
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
Fallen Angel96
AtlantisLux
zanekal1
ShiznatFan4Life
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Layla-San
PrincessMai94
Flamewolf119
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
denerop
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
55 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Tokiha - Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 9 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:51 am

Ris wrote:I got Akane on the first and Yukino on the second. Probably pretty accurate.

So you're easy going and very supportive of that one special person, Ris? :3 Plus I wonder what your thoughts are on Shiho Munakata, even though it's obvious you're more of a Huit person. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Tokiha - Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? - Page 9 Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Ris Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:40 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:So you're easy going and very supportive of that one special person, Ris? :3 Plus I wonder what your thoughts are on Shiho Munakata, even though it's obvious you're more of a Huit person. XD

She kind of has the misfortune of not really bringing anything to the show that Shizuru doesn't already bring in a bigger and and better way, doesn't she? Shiho is still in the top half of the HiMEs, for me, though.
Ris
Ris
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

http://www.makimakimanga.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:04 pm

Ris wrote:Shiho is still in the top half of the HiMEs, for me, though.

Why is that, Ris? I'm very curious since Shiho isn't a big favorite in the Mai-HiME series. ^^; Sad to say.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ris Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Why is that, Ris? I'm very curious since Shiho isn't a big favorite in the Mai-HiME series. ^^; Sad to say.

I tend to like "all's fair in love and war" characters. I can understand why people wouldn't like Shiho, but I can't understand people who love Shizuru but hate Shiho.

More gimmicky reasons:

- Octopus hair
- Best character song (IMO)
Ris
Ris
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 25

http://www.makimakimanga.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:07 pm

Ris wrote:I tend to like "all's fair in love and war" characters. I can understand why people wouldn't like Shiho, but I can't understand people who love Shizuru but hate Shiho.

More gimmicky reasons:

- Octopus hair
- Best character song (IMO)

In Shiho's defense, she had a legitimate reason to be so attached to Tate. For a character who first struck me as comedy relief to reach a level of depth, caused by her emotions, is quite engaging. Her presence made the Carnival more mysterious and meaningful.

:3 Octopus hair kicks ass. Shiho Huit
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by mayuthedemon Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:56 am

i got mai tokiha 4X
mayuthedemon
mayuthedemon
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 23
Armitage GUTS!!! : 8

http://www.mayuthedemon.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:50 pm

mayuthedemon wrote:i got mai tokiha 4X

Do you necessarily agree with the results? Does your personality even resemble that of Mai's?

ruby
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by CaptainVonCookie Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:01 pm

Kazuya and Akira.

That is all.

No, seriously.
CaptainVonCookie
CaptainVonCookie
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 535
Armitage GUTS!!! : 161

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:46 am

On the first quiz I got Shizuru!! :3 Very cool though cause I can relate to her personality a lot.

The second quiz I got Midori-sama!!!! I <3 Midori, so I like bother results. Question is which on fits me more, Shizuru or Midori?! 0.0
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:51 pm

DuranDuran wrote:On the first quiz I got Shizuru!! :3 Very cool though cause I can relate to her personality a lot.

The second quiz I got Midori-sama!!!! I <3 Midori, so I like bother results. Question is which on fits me more, Shizuru or Midori?! 0.0

So you'd slice up District One grannies to protect your girlfriend? *_* How romantic!

Midori is a more accurate result so far, judging from my interactions with you. She is ambitious and hyper like you. ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:24 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
DuranDuran wrote:On the first quiz I got Shizuru!! :3 Very cool though cause I can relate to her personality a lot.

So you'd slice up District One grannies to protect your girlfriend? *_* How romantic!

Midori is a more accurate result so far, judging from my interactions with you. She is ambitious and hyper like you. ;p

I honestly can switch it depends on my mood. :3 I think the two are fairly accurate.
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:39 pm

I guess I'm Mai Tokiha in personality.

I work hard, kind to others, try to help friends and classmates.
Though I'm alittle dishonest from time to time about what I really want.

Today, I'm coming out of the dishonesty cave after having to watch the second part of Mai-hime. I swear, at the second part, episode 19 and 20 hit too close to home for me (even though I still enjoyed watched them!).
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:10 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:I guess I'm Mai Tokiha in personality.

I work hard, kind to others, try to help friends and classmates.
Though I'm alittle dishonest from time to time about what I really want.

Today, I'm coming out of the dishonesty cave after having to watch the second part of Mai-hime. I swear, at the second part, episode 19 and 20 hit too close to home for me (even though I still enjoyed watched them!).

Actually; it's kind of cool to meet someone who relates to Mai. You aim to please others more than yourself...

Shizuru Kaichou : That's what SHE said~

...shut up, Fujino. >:3

Could you say you are more aware of what you want in life now, Blu? As opposed to Mai in mentioned episodes?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:16 pm

I would say yes to that. Though I'm still learning.

I will have to tell you at later date since I'm busy with college work today!
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:I would say yes to that. Though I'm still learning.

I will have to tell you at later date since I'm busy with college work today!

It's a later date! ;p No pressure; but I am curious to know. It's not everyday we see a Tokiha type around here. More people relate themselves to Natsuki than anyone else...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:28 pm

I would like to be a writer and make my own anime someday.
And I want to make scripts for video games, too.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:02 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:I would like to be a writer and make my own anime someday.
And I want to make scripts for video games, too.

Very noble goals/dreams! I guess it took a while to decide what you wanted to do like Mai. o_o We can relate to her in that way. At her age, I didn't know what I wanted to do yet, aside from having fun XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:16 pm

I know.

By the way, what was it that Mai really wanted anyway?
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:I know.

By the way, what was it that Mai really wanted anyway?

Aside from become the world's greatest karaoke singer? I made that up btw I believe it's to admit she loves Tate, Mikoto and everyone. Not really a major goal, but a personal one that Mai needed to achieve.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:29 pm

Took these quizzes again since I've changed drastically since last year.

Quiz 1: Nao Yuuki.
Quiz 2: Mai Tokiha.

Excuse me? I'm Mai? LOL, no. ~retakes quiz immediately~

Quiz 2 (again): Akane Higurashi.

The second quiz isn't very accurate. Akira Okuzaki
Lerena
Lerena
The Solitary Slytherin Duelist

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Lerena wrote:Took these quizzes again since I've changed drastically since last year.

;p Maybe both tests gave you an early April Fools joke. Refusing to give you the antisocial answers you crave; like Nao, Akira or even Natsuki. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Lerena Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:33 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Lerena wrote:Took these quizzes again since I've changed drastically since last year.

;p Maybe both tests gave you an early April Fools joke. Refusing to give you the antisocial answers you crave; like Nao, Akira or even Natsuki. o.o
It's not that I crave the anti-social answers; I just am anti-social. It's sort of a big part of my personality. Or, I could have answered the questions wrong. In some questions, I was like, "What? I don't know, man."

I'll take it again right now and edit this post with my results. If it was an early April Fools' joke, the results should be different.

Edit: I got Yukino for the second quiz this time. I'm thinking these answers fluctuate based on my mood.
Lerena
Lerena

Bubuzuke points : 3771
Armitage GUTS!!! : 558
Location : In the middle of a dark void containing me and a laptop with inter-dimensional Internet

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Lerena wrote:It's not that I crave the anti-social answers; I just am anti-social. It's sort of a big part of my personality. Or, I could have answered the questions wrong. In some questions, I was like, "What? I don't know, man."

I'll take it again right now and edit this post with my results. If it was an early April Fools' joke, the results should be different.

Edit: I got Yukino for the second quiz this time. I'm thinking these answers fluctuate based on my mood.

Your mood is like a randomized selection. Or a box of chocolates. Maybe you are more like Natsuki Kuga after all...

Natsuki Kuga : Excuse me?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:40 pm

I've always seen myself in Yukino, so my results only mildly surprised me:

First quiz (gaming it to try to be like Yukino): Yukino
First quiz (answering honestly): Yukino
Second quiz (gaming it): Akira
Second quiz (honest): Yukino

So I guess my impulse is right - I am like Yukino the most.
It's strange, though, since my "MIP" reminds me more of Natsuki or Nao than Haruka; her baby sister (who shares my birthday) is a better match, physically as well as personality-wise.
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:37 pm

BMeph wrote:I've always seen myself in Yukino, so my results only mildly surprised me:

First quiz (gaming it to try to be like Yukino): Yukino
First quiz (answering honestly): Yukino
Second quiz (gaming it): Akira
Second quiz (honest): Yukino

So I guess my impulse is right - I am like Yukino the most.
It's strange, though, since my "MIP" reminds me more of Natsuki or Nao than Haruka; her baby sister (who shares my birthday) is a better match, physically as well as personality-wise.

Be specific. What makes you like Yukino? I don't think any of our male members have gotten Yukino as a return for anything, so if you may please, elaborate?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next