Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion Room "Did Tomoe know about ShizNat?"

5 posters

Go down

shiznat - Discussion Room "Did Tomoe know about ShizNat?" Empty Discussion Room "Did Tomoe know about ShizNat?"

Post by depression76 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:00 pm

Grettings fellow citizens. I am here once again to introduce one new thread in the Otome Section.

The topic of this thread is:

"Did Tomoe know about ShizNat?"

You and I know very well about Tomoe’s obsession about Shizuru and how she was very aggressive in pursuing said woman’s attention. She would go to great lengths just so that Shizuru would look her in the eye, as a woman, and not as an underclassman. And in came, Natsuki, Shizuru’s other half. And here lies the question. Did she know about the Gakuenchou’s relationship with the Bewitching Smile Amethyst?

shiznat - Discussion Room "Did Tomoe know about ShizNat?" PDVD_028
shiznat - Discussion Room "Did Tomoe know about ShizNat?" PDVD_055

To quote Luu
“While it seemed like Tomoe was trying to keep Natsuki's location a secret from Shizuru,most of the time it seemed like she didn't know about their relationship. Never once saying anything along the lines of "You choose HER over ME" type deals.”
What do you guys think? Please discuss.

I’m going to contribute myself whilst I’m here xD

In my opinion, I think yes, Tomoe knows about their relationship and she’s doing her best to keep them apart. I don’t know how best to describe my thoughts of this, but the Tomoe from my point of view is pretty much a girl with a tunnel vision. She wanted Shizuru and she’ll beat out her possible competitions to get what she wants. She tried to off Arika as we all know, because of her closeness to Shizuru, and my inner fangirl told me that she tried to do the same thing as well to our Gakuencho.

Maybe it’s the fact that Natsuki was someone with a higher position than hers, and is a column as well (though with a bad aim xD), that held her back from aggressively attacking her, but I’d like to think that the fact Tomoe didn't bring up the topic of their might-as-good-as-dead Gakuencho during Shizuru’s captive was a sign that yes, she know of their relationship, and she’s trying her best to get rid of her. Maybe she caught the teasing glances, or the adorable blushes Kruger lets out when off-screen…who knows, but I think she knew.

But again, I might be wrong. I can’t really put my thoughts in order ^^; Your thoughts peeps?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

shiznat - Discussion Room "Did Tomoe know about ShizNat?" Empty Re: Discussion Room "Did Tomoe know about ShizNat?"

Post by IlliterateKoi Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:24 pm

You made good points Deppy :3 I'll go with the other side of the coin;

You mentioned Tomoe's behaviour towards Arika, and the fact that she didn't act like that towards Natsuki makes me unsure about her knowledge of ShizNat's relationship. Tomoe doesn't strike me as the type to treat anyone who catches Shizuru's interest any differently than how she treated Arika and I can't imagine that Tomoe would manage her anger/jealousy any better just because Natsuki is a column, since love, in whatever form, isn't something that you can just turn on and off. I think that if she'd known about their relationship she would have been a lot more hostile to the Gakuenchou.

I'm sure that there would be rumours flying around the school about ShizNat's relationship, but if you're obsessed with someone it's easy to discount them as just rumours and nothing more. Without actually seeing something that would clearly label them as a couple all rumours would be ignorable or assumed to be greatly exaggerated.

She may have had an inkling of suspicion, which would account for her lying about Natsuki's location, but that could just mean that she understood that the two were close friends, and she wanted Shizuru's attention solely to herself. Alternatively, we don't know what she would have said had Shizuru asked about, let's say, Nao's location? Or any of the other columns. Perhaps Tomoe would have hidden the truth about everyone's location. We'll never know ^_^;

Ultimately though, I think if she had known, she would have made her objections about it clear. She would have said something to Shizuru about it, even if it had only been a sly jibe from time to time.

My memory is a bit fuzzy when it comes to Otome, since I haven't watched it all that much, so these scenes aren't very clear in my head XP I may change my mind when I watch again and pay attention to these things Razz

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

shiznat - Discussion Room "Did Tomoe know about ShizNat?" Empty Re: Discussion Room "Did Tomoe know about ShizNat?"

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:27 am

I believe Tomoe did know about Shizuru and Natsuki's relationship. Reason why she didn't go through with any murder plots to kill The Gakuenchou is because Shizuru cares about her deeply. Had Tomoe gone in that direction in the most direct way possible, it would of been a grand mistake. Natsuki would have even more power as a martyr. What Tomoe did instead was even more clever, keeping Shizuru as a personal prisoner and physically expressing how she feels about her.

While Shizuru admires little Arika, there is no strong emotional connection between the two. It would be one of those unfortunate incidents if Arika was murdered. Something Shizuru would investigate sure, but nothing more than that. Killing Natsuki would of been personal, enough to shatter Shizuru into a state of depression. To Tomoe's credit, she wants to see Shizuru happy and imo, was hoping her "oneesama" would have a change of heart during Natsuki's absence. Sorry Tomoe, you couldn't win her heart. But I can understand why you tried.

Anyway, I'm getting ahead of myself. My answer is yes, she did know. :) If not immediately, then later on when Shizuru would constantly ask about Natsuki and nobody else. Hmm...SUSPICIONS!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:39 pm

I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon here and say "yes" to that.

My thoughts are along the same lines as everyone else who I agree with. I think Tomoe did know about their relationship and tried to use it as a way to get close to the Gakuencho. I mean, she mentioned at first that she doesn't know where Kruger is, but at a later time, she tells her that Kruger was captured and was hoping to help release Kruger if she did well on a mission.

However, we all know that was a lie, since Kruger was never captured and even if she was, she'd never actually let Shizuru reunite with Natsuki. As far as I can see, this was all just a ploy to get Shizuru on her good side. And from there, she was hoping that she would forget about Natsuki and go to her. Just her psychotic little brain trying to find ways to make Shizuru fall for her.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:33 pm

ookamidesu wrote:I guess I'll jump on the bandwagon here and say "yes" to that.

My thoughts are along the same lines as everyone else who I agree with. I think Tomoe did know about their relationship and tried to use it as a way to get close to the Gakuencho. I mean, she mentioned at first that she doesn't know where Kruger is, but at a later time, she tells her that Kruger was captured and was hoping to help release Kruger if she did well on a mission.

However, we all know that was a lie, since Kruger was never captured and even if she was, she'd never actually let Shizuru reunite with Natsuki. As far as I can see, this was all just a ploy to get Shizuru on her good side. And from there, she was hoping that she would forget about Natsuki and go to her. Just her psychotic little brain trying to find ways to make Shizuru fall for her.

Wagons are fun to ride~

It's amusing how Tomoe was almost trying to prove that Shizuru is capable of jumping ships so quickly (in-jokes, ha, I love em'!), yet was shocked to see her oneesama play her like a harp from Hell in episode 25. Sorry Tomoe, I love you, but you can't play the player. It does prove Wolvetta's point further that Shizuru is the real villain for being a liar, but to Shizuru's credit, she was an anti-hero fighting on the right side. Arika Yumemiya
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:44 pm

Yes, she knew about out beloved ShizuNatsu.
I think she knew it was a fact just as how true it is when you cut a finger and it bleeds, or how your otome powers are gone when you sleep with a man, etc.... but Tomoe simply ignored it. Perhaps she wanted to go by the words: 'Ignorance is a bliss'.
Or she wanted to take the situation as if it was a UFO; you know it's out there but until you see it with your own eyes you won't believe.

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:29 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Yes, she knew about out beloved ShizuNatsu.
I think she knew it was a fact just as how true it is when you cut a finger and it bleeds, or how your otome powers are gone when you sleep with a man, etc.... but Tomoe simply ignored it. Perhaps she wanted to go by the words: 'Ignorance is a bliss'.
Or she wanted to take the situation as if it was a UFO; you know it's out there but until you see it with your own eyes you won't believe.

Good theory, ShezNek. That's mainly the reason why Tomoe never plotted any murder scheme for the Gakuenchou. Funny enough, she felt there was more between Shizuru and Arika. o.o Crazy bitch, you gotta love how feeble minded she is. Feeble; yet passionate.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:57 am

Yeah, she was a phsyco...

I gues if Tomoe had seen Shizuru act the same way she acted with Arika but with Natsuki, then she would have gone completely nuts and would have chased Natsuki to torture her or something...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:08 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Yeah, she was a phsyco...

I gues if Tomoe had seen Shizuru act the same way she acted with Arika but with Natsuki, then she would have gone completely nuts and would have chased Natsuki to torture her or something...

In retrospect, you kind of wish Sunrise did that. Now I'm not saying Tomoe should of been successful with a Natsuki murder, but it would of created larger drama.Enough to steal the show away from the Arika/Sergay/Nina love triangle. Mai-Otome could of benefited from a confrontation between the psychotic Tomoe and the short tempered Gakuenchou. An opportunity to see a protective Natsuki who wants Shizuru to herself? *o*/ A perfect mirror to Psycho Shizuru Fujino from Mai-HiME!

Let me direct a reboot, Sunrise! I'm ready!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Very much as how it happens on the Mai Otome Butoushi PS2 game.
Natsuki fights for her woman there! :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:51 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Very much as how it happens on the Mai Otome Butoushi PS2 game.
Natsuki fights for her woman there! :3

XD Oh yeah! I'll need to upload a video of that! Or did I already? The video of Krystal of Nol playing (as Natsuki Kruger) was a Natsuki vs. Tomoe fight if I remember correctly....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:45 pm

I don't know if you have uploaded the video.
But I've played the game and that part is great! :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:57 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I don't know if you have uploaded the video.
But I've played the game and that part is great! :3

Looks like I did! *o*/ Damn, I don't even remember what I upload anymore. Either my memory sucks or there are just way too many videos.

Mai-Otome Butou Shi: Natsuki Kruger (me) vs. Tomoe Marguerite

The second request by Krystal of Nol from ShizNat-FanClub:

http://shiznat-fanclub.deviantart.com/

Me as the Gakuenchou, Natsuki Kruger! Going up against the crazy psychopath lesbian Tomoe Marguerite! Who *almost* stole Natsuki's girlfriend; Shizuru Viola!

Begings around the 10 second mark. Gakuenchou tomoe2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Gotta love how Kruger says: I'm taking Shizuru back!!

And it ever amuses me how Tomoe can still talk so politely despite getting that crazy...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:27 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Gotta love how Kruger says: I'm taking Shizuru back!!

And it ever amuses me how Tomoe can still talk so politely despite getting that crazy...

Oh that's an easy one to answer. Tomoe is 100% confident that the Gakuenchou is no match for her in a Dance Battle. How wrong she was...

tomoe2 : THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE PLAYING AS HER! OF COURSE SHE WAS GONNA WIN!

Is that jelly I see? :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:16 pm

Heh....with or without Luu behind the controller, Kruger can kick Tomoe's sorry arse any time.
Gakuenchou
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:13 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Heh....with or without Luu behind the controller, Kruger can kick Tomoe's sorry arse any time.
Gakuenchou

;_; I wish they had a fight scene in the anime. Natsuki will never know about the scandal between Shizuru and Tomoe. I'll be an optimistic and say Shizuru confessed honestly (as any GOOD lover would do) to Natsuki sometime after Harmonium Nina was defeated. The Gakuenchou in return, understood what Shizuru had to do in order to let Tomoe's guard down.

Glass half full, glass half full! Viola
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Yeah, it's a shame we didn't get to see that...

But I do believe as you do, that Shizuru confessed what she did in order to protect Natsuki. She loves her too much.
And the proof for that is when the beam is shoot to destroy the Mauseleum, Shizuru gets in front of Natsuki to cover her. T^T Such a powerful scene!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down