Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion

+6
IlliterateKoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
SpiralDasher
Chaglette
depression76
ookamidesu
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It's true though, Ayano-chan. o.o You somehow managed to win my attention for a brief second.
Hm...fine I'll make an exception. x___x
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Yuru_y10
*grabs Chitose's emergency tissue box for precaution* Not what you think...I have spontaneous nosebleeds. Anyway...

Luu-san, do you want me to kill you? ^^
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:22 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Luu-san, do you want me to kill you? ^^

Why kill me when you can kill your girlfriend.

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 30593710

*_* For some reason beyond understanding, Akarin is getting action tonight...

Kyoko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Nah, Kyoko would probably forget about Akari and reading more manga.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:34 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Nah, Kyoko would probably forget about Akari and reading more manga.

See how quickly you defend your girlfriend? You ARE Ayano-chan after all. :'3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:20 pm

Fine. I give up... yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Red-fox-emoticon-13
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:20 pm

When is the next season coming out? ;_; It's 2013 and I'm getting pissed.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:When is the next season coming out? ;_; It's 2013 and I'm getting pissed.
They haven't updated on the manga either. Nina Wang

*cough* I know, I'm stating obvious things again
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:36 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:When is the next season coming out? ;_; It's 2013 and I'm getting pissed.
They haven't updated on the manga either. Nina Wang

Nina Wang This is outrageous. I want to see the continuing adventures of Akarin, Kyoko and most of all - YOU.

Kyoko Akarin
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:This is outrageous. I want to see the continuing adventures of Akarin, Kyoko and most of all - YOU.
I agree. It is outrageous.

Am I that entertaining? ._.
Anyway, I'm guessing your not much of a fan of anyone else in the series?
-------------------------

Never mind, the manga just updated. xD
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:51 pm

Akane is another instant favorite of mine, even if there isn't much to her character other than being a creepy pedo-sister. The others aside from my main four are likable enough. Nobody in Yuru Yuri is three dimensional, so you have to with the girls who entertained you the most. So, with the exception of Sakurako, everyone in Yuru Yuri is fun to watch.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Akane is another instant favorite of mine, even if there isn't much to her character other than being a creepy pedo-sister. The others aside from my main four are likable enough. Nobody in Yuru Yuri is three dimensional, so you have to with the girls who entertained you the most. So, with the exception of Sakurako, everyone in Yuru Yuri is fun to watch.
With the little screen time Akane had she made it last. And I agree Sakurako is extremely annoying but there's nothing to do about it.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:And I agree Sakurako is extremely annoying but there's nothing to do about it.

This rings true since Sakurako is immensely popular among Yuru Yuri viewers. I have NEVER been so baffled by a bad character's popularity. At least, not since Zack from Final Fantasy 7 or Deadpool from Marvel comics. Sakurako is like a cancer who sucks away what was good about Yuru Yuri to begin with. Kyoko, Chinatsu, Yui and Akarin all have versatile personalities that make them effective in any comedy scenario. Sakurako's only gimmick is being horny for Himawari and being a total batshit crazy brat. She really is just a running joke that got old fast. Did Namori intend for this loathsome cunt to be pushed for the anime version? If she gets a lot of focus in the manga too, then I can just blame Namori for the whole thing. =_=

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Jan 28, 2013 4:56 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:This rings true since Sakurako is immensely popular among Yuru Yuri viewers. I have NEVER been so baffled by a bad character's popularity.
I...don't understand. >.>;
SAKURAKO?! Damn...
Anyway, no, she doesn't really show up much at all. That being, same goes for Himawari.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:04 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
I...don't understand. >.>;
SAKURAKO?! Damn...
Anyway, no, she doesn't really show up much at all. That being, same goes for Himawari.

You're referring to the manga, right? Thank FUMI. -_-7-/=
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You're referring to the manga, right? Thank FUMI. -_-7-/=
Yup, although the first part of the manga is almost exactly like the anime. Except it's lacking episodes with Sakurako and Himawari. Actually "I" appear more.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri May 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Sorry for the double post but...I heard they confirmed season three? Is this true?! I must know! *-*
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 17, 2013 7:16 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Sorry for the double post but...I heard they confirmed season three? Is this true?! I must know! *-*

*_* Oh Fumi, this better be true! I'll ask around the Facebook communities for confirmation!

Kyoko

I'm still worried that it won't be a continuation of Yuru Yuri. More like "The Adventures of Sakurako and Himawari". =_=
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri May 17, 2013 7:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:*_* Oh Fumi, this better be true! I'll ask around the Facebook communities for confirmation!

Kyoko

I'm still worried that it won't be a continuation of Yuru Yuri. More like "The Adventures of Sakurako and Himawari". =_=

Well she has her own fricken manga, I find myself wondering what that'll lead too. Her family is much more amusing by the way. Anyway, yes, it better be true! X3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppyHaru Thu May 29, 2014 9:32 am

TOSHINO KYOKO

Kyoko Hai!!!

funny thing is akari is supposed to be the main charcter but i think Kyoko ended up stealing that spotlight XD

Ayano is my favorite with her tsundere tendencies XD

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStf56jezCmo9JZp56ZGyWCWAiOAVA8pXyFNIzSHl5ijsZuNm9Fbw
PuppyHaru
PuppyHaru
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 172
Armitage GUTS!!! : 49
Location : Australia, otherwise check for a note I left on the fridge!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 29, 2014 5:31 pm

PuppyHaru wrote:TOSHINO KYOKO

Kyoko Hai!!!

funny thing is akari is supposed to be the main charcter but i think Kyoko ended up stealing that spotlight XD

Ayano is my favorite with her tsundere tendencies XD

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStf56jezCmo9JZp56ZGyWCWAiOAVA8pXyFNIzSHl5ijsZuNm9Fbw

Hug  THANK YOU FOR EMBRACING KYOKO X AYANO. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!

>_> The rest of the planet seems to flock towards the moeness of Sakurako and Himawari.  Korra sad 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3