Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion

+6
IlliterateKoi
Luu Sky Sapphire
SpiralDasher
Chaglette
depression76
ookamidesu
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion

Post by Chaglette Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:31 am

I like Akane's sister... But she looks creepy with her eyes closed all the time!! O_O especially that shot with her cuddling up to her Akari thing '~'
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:After going batshit insane over incest-Akane on Facebook, I just had to dump her photos here too. OMG, she's my favorite character. *___* She makes me feel so uncomfortable!!!

Akaza Akane is without a doubt, the scariest character in the series~ Oh and see the little whatever that is on her pantsu hat? Yup, it's the mangaka. :'3

I started cracking up at the end cause out of all the times she (my older sis) wanted to see why this anime was so amusing and then of course that happens in the episode. Did I mention that after she watched the series? ;o

Me: Do you take my panties while I'm gone? :l

Sis: No...do you want me to? xD

Me: I'll pass.

But yeah she is scary...I wouldn't wanna be Akari I mean, I'm invisible as is I don't want my sis stealing my pantsu o___o

Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:14 pm

I recently saw some episodes of this. Many,many lulz were had xD
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:39 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:But... she's so normal in the Sakurako-family manga spin-off! (She's friends with Sakurako's older sister.) She's only creepy when it comes to her sister! o_o /mixed feels

I'll have to watch the latest episode soon.

Too many mixed feelings. >_< I'm frightened of the character I love the most from this series...if that makes sense.

O___O Let's pray she wasn't serious, or else the Candy Boy epidemic will spread... Yukino x Kanade
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

O___O Let's pray she wasn't serious, or else the Candy Boy epidemic will spread... Yukino x Kanade

I'm pretty sure she wasn't and if she was I'm going to start taking inventory. o-o
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:57 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:I'm pretty sure she wasn't and if she was I'm going to start taking inventory. o-o

o_o;;; Taking inventory when the end of the world occurs? Good luck...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:19 pm

bump

The newest episode of Yuru Yuri (episode 08) is now online! Thoughts coming soon!

Yuru Yuri Episode 8

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Horrib10
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
o_o;;; Taking inventory when the end of the world occurs? Good luck...

Well if the world ends when my pantsu go missing, then I'll at least know when she took them.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:07 am

A quick run down of Yuru Yuri episode 8:

Funny little episode, split into three different scenarios. Helping out with Kyoko's doujinshi, a hilarious karaoke party and a "date" between Chinatsu and Yui. The kareoke session was my favorite segment, thanks to Kyoko's antics! It even made me hunger watching her stuff all that fried rice down her throat. XD

Best scenes:

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna13

Mention of "yandere"

Shizuru Kaichou : ...eh?

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna14

Kyoko's constant interruption with HEY! during a ballad! >:3

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Vlcsna15

Oh that's just GAY. That's China-chan for ya. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

XDDD

That scene right there had me thinking of Oscar from The Rose of Versailles.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:39 pm

ookamidesu wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

XDDD

It so does! XD Is that how you girls see each other? I'm so scared right now. ;_;

Did anyone watch episode 9 yet? I haven't had time lately. XD;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

XDDD

It so does! XD Is that how you girls see each other? I'm so scared right now. ;_;

...no. Well, I don't, at the very least. I wonder about the others now that you mention it. O_o

And I haven't seen nine yet either. -_-;;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:30 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Is that how you girls see each other? I'm so scared right now. ;_;
Trust me if we did we'd be as scared as you. Even worse 'cause we are everywhere...everywhere...But yeah I saw ep. 9 :3
Their voices are back to normal (unless that was a screw up in the audio where I watch anime) >.<

Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:48 pm

XD Thank God. I believe you girls when you enlighten me with the truth (the truth I wanted to hear. ;_; ). Yuru Yuri is hilarious good fun, but far from an accurate portrayal of young lesbian girls....*scared voice* RIGHT!? :pale:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:35 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yuru Yuri is hilarious good fun, but far from an accurate portrayal of young lesbian girls....*scared voice* RIGHT!? :pale:
Well yeah, thus the title Yuru Yuri I'm pretty sure it means "Loose Yuri" which would probably means a light amount. Feel free to look it up and find out because you can't take information from an idiot seriously.
Anyway....this is a question I must ask! >:3
Is Chitose just coupling up Ayano with Kyoko because there are no guys and only girls or because she's secretly a yuri? o-o
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:04 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yuru Yuri is hilarious good fun, but far from an accurate portrayal of young lesbian girls....*scared voice* RIGHT!? :pale:
Well yeah, thus the title Yuru Yuri I'm pretty sure it means "Loose Yuri" which would probably means a light amount. Feel free to look it up and find out because you can't take information from an idiot seriously.
Anyway....this is a question I must ask! >:3
Is Chitose just coupling up Ayano with Kyoko because there are no guys and only girls or because she's secretly a yuri? o-o

I believe she's coupling Ayano and Kyoko because she sees how flustered Ayano gets around Kyoko... such obvious signs of one crushing another. And since they are friends, she wishes for her friend to get the girl, so to speak.. so she ships them (cough*fantasize*cough).
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:37 pm

ookamidesu wrote:I believe she's coupling Ayano and Kyoko because she sees how flustered Ayano gets around Kyoko... such obvious signs of one crushing another. And since they are friends, she wishes for her friend to get the girl, so to speak.. so she ships them (cough*fantasize*cough).

I was trying to think of other possibilities even if that's the most reasonable. But now that somebody else has agreed with that I'll just follow through with it. :3
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:52 pm

I have finally gotten around to catching up on Yuru Yuri and have finished watching the anime today. The last episode had me rolling in some parts... especially during the play. I won't say too much more on this. Just gonna post a few screenshots of parts that I found particularly amusing.

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Screen13
yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Screen14
yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Screen15
yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Screen16
yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Screen17
yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Screen18
yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Screen19
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:50 pm

I like newest episodes! so funny!!! But Luu is right, the series starting to become the Sakurako show. More of the others PLZ! (;O;)
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:36 pm

wetochan wrote:I like newest episodes! so funny!!! But Luu is right, the series starting to become the Sakurako show. More of the others PLZ! (;O;)

Yeah! Let's hope they do a season 3. I agree about putting the spotlight more on the other people. I want to see more of Akane Akaza and Chinatsu's sister. They seem like an interesting pair.

As for Sakurako... I can't really bring myself to like her. At all. ^-^;
She kinda annoys me.
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:44 pm

ookamidesu wrote:As for Sakurako... I can't really bring myself to like her. At all. ^-^;
She kinda annoys me.

She's the obnoxious side of Kyoko.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:38 am

wetochan wrote:I like newest episodes! so funny!!! But Luu is right, the series starting to become the Sakurako show. More of the others PLZ! (;O;)

It's true, baby. o.o Sakurako eats up so much screentime, it's practically a crime. Kyoko is a firecracker filled with charisma and they focus on the uninspired, dull and hopeless girl.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:52 am

Photo dump for new Yuru Yuri images I've found on some random website. BE WARNED! sCARY Sakurako x Himawari photos ahead! 😢

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 IkedaChitosefull1104300 CHITOSE! WHAT HAPPENED!? XDDDDD

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 AkazaAkanefull1285004 Akane being a total pervert as usual~

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 SugiuraAyanofull1221960 An adorable Ayano-chan! She's so cute and girlie here! <3

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 YuruYurifull1211182 GET OFF KYOKO, YOU PARASITE! >:3

Natsuki Kruger2 YOU'VE BEEN WARNED! TURN BACK NOW!!!

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 YuruYurifull1212949 Sakurako being a pushy little annoyance with Himawari.

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 YuruYuri6001277564
yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 YuruYuri6001283030
yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 YuruYurifull1131648
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 YuruYuri6001283030
Looks like another Chitose fantasy only with Himawari and Sakurako...wonder who's head that's going through.

as for the third image...I don't not approve!
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
as for the third image...I don't not approve!

What, you mean:

An adorable Ayano-chan! She's so cute and girlie here! <3

It's true though, Ayano-chan. o.o You somehow managed to win my attention for a brief second.

yuri - Yuru Yuri - Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 2 Yuru_y10

SEE! YOU DID IT AGAIN! Kyoko
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next