Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*insert witty title*

+7
midori's crazy398
Luu Sky Sapphire
depression76
SpiralDasher
Cheshire Kat
MidnightPersona
Twi
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

*insert witty title* Empty *insert witty title*

Post by Twi Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:39 am

Howdy all, I'm Raven's sister lady Shan/Shannon. I've been registered here for almost a year (would have been epic had I made this post on the year mark) but I haven't been active. I wasn't active because I hadn't watched the show yet, and I felt I had nothing to contribute. Also, everything would have just went *woosh* right over my head. XD

So! Here I am now! Having watched all of Mai-Hime and absolutely freaking loved it. Ravey~Rave-Chan was right when she said I'd really appreciate it! I can't tell you how many times I laughed, and how many times I cried. Mikoto Minagi

If I had to chose a favorite character, it would have to be Mikoto. I fell in love with her the moment I laid eyes on her and saw her crazy antics. I generally love all the girls so much that when I try to think about it too hard I find myself saying talking in circles, which is why I just go with Mikoto off of my gut instinct.

As far as pairings go, I really appreciated Mai and Tate. If Mai ended up with anyone else i would want it to be Mikoto (woo Maikoto!). I also appreciate Harukino and Shiznat, but I'm also a sucker for canon couples. I could fall in love with other pairings though, so feel free to try and "corrupt" me. ;D

Also, last little blurb. Raven is freaking amazing, for making me watch Mai-Hime, and for just being the awesome person she is. She makes me super duper happy, and I'm going to be watching Mai-Otome with her! And re watching Mai-Hime with her so we can fangirl over all the awesomeness. She's pretty sexy too, just for the records. ;D
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20

https://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

*insert witty title* Empty Re: *insert witty title*

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:47 am

If anyone want's to know... this is the part that matters. <3 *points down*

Twi wrote:Also, last little blurb. Raven is freaking amazing, for making me watch Mai-Hime, and for just being the awesome person she is. She makes me super duper happy, and I'm going to be watching Mai-Otome with her! And re watching Mai-Hime with her so we can fangirl over all the awesomeness. She's pretty sexy too, just for the records. ;D

Well hey hey sexy lady~ Lovely to see my lovely concubine on my favorite forum and enjoying my favorite series~

Glad you finally buckled down and watched! Also, I think an 'I told you so' is in order. ;D

Sooooo~ Now that we can have sexy-fun-times all around! x3

So, maybe I should do my 'normal' introduction and explain a few things, eh?

You know I am MidnightPersona a.k.a. Raven Armitage and, to you only, Ravey~Rave-Chan (no one else can call me that! xD) and THE RESIDENT HARUKINO FANWHORE!

I am also one of the 5 Columns. Luu and Deppy, whom I've told you about before in somewhat length/randomly are also Columns along with KoN who is the leader of the ShizNat fanclub on dA and Kino-chan!

You will also recognized people I have talked about before. Hildebrant, Lerena, Nagi/Chie, Cheshire Kat, Wolvy, BMeph, fuck, so many of you! Koi, Demon/SpiralDasher, asdfjkl; and more people but you guys would take forever to list!

So, yeah. You have entered my second life. Is your body ready, wench? ;D
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheshire Kat Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:55 am

Welcome to the forum, Twi! :D
Cheshire Kat
Cheshire Kat
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 819
Armitage GUTS!!! : 219

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:02 am

Indeed that is the most important part Rave! Any part about my lovely mistress is the most important. Wink

I look forward to meeting each of these people then. You've said so many wonderful things about them, so I imagine it's going to be quite fun around here, hm?

My body is always ready for you. Wink

And thanks Chesire Katniss!
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:11 am

Twi wrote:I could fall in love with other pairings though, so feel free to try and "corrupt" me. ;D

Well, seeing as how you offered: might I introduce you to Midori/Youko? It is my duty as the resident Midori/Youko uber shipper to bring them up whenever possible. 0:3 Don't worry, the introduction is gentle... at first. >:3

Welcome to MM, Twi! People here are fun; Mid is also the person who brought me here (she can be a good salesmen when she wants to be. >.>) Hope you enjoy your stay! ^^
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:16 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
Well, seeing as how you offered: might I introduce you to Midori/Youko?

oh let me tell you. I was hoping that she would say her special person WAS Youko when Youko asked her. I was so disappointed when she started rambling on about some professor we'd never even been introduced to. I can't express how deeply disappointed I was that Midori/Youko did not happen. :(

spiralDasher wrote:Mid is also the person who brought me here (she can be a good salesmen when she wants to be. >.>) Hope you enjoy your stay! ^^

She can be an excellent... "sales person".... She's very... persuasive... yeah, persuasive. mmmmmmmm.
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:22 am

Twi wrote:Indeed that is the most important part Rave! Any part about my lovely mistress is the most important. Wink

Damn right, Shan. You know where you stand... >:3

Twi wrote:I look forward to meeting each of these people then. You've said so many wonderful things about them, so I imagine it's going to be quite fun around here, hm?

SHH! You'll reveal the secret that I actually give a fuck about everyone! They won't see me as a tough, bamf anymore. *tear* Curse you, revealing my secrets!

Twi wrote:My body is always ready for you. Wink

Mm. Who's isn't? I know what I am doing. ;D

Twi wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:

oh let me tell you. I was hoping that she would say her special person WAS Youko when Youko asked her. I was so disappointed when she started rambling on about some professor we'd never even been introduced to. I can't express how deeply disappointed I was that Midori/Youko did not happen. :(

I knew you both would get along <3

Twi wrote:
spiralDasher wrote:Mid is also the person who brought me here (she can be a good salesmen when she wants to be. >.>) Hope you enjoy your stay! ^^

She can be an excellent... "sales person".... She's very... persuasive... yeah, persuasive. mmmmmmmm.

I mean, I tend to do what I can to sell what I've got... if ya know what I mean. >;D

EDIT: As a side note, might I point out the lovely Shan can be as blunt as me? I rub off on my friends at times.

Last edited by MidnightPersona on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:22 am

Twi wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:

I raged. I really did. Introducing some random professor we're suddenly supposed to care about 15 minutes before he dies anyway? Nu-uh. Not happening. Midori was with Youko throughout the whole series and they have backstory, based on the specials. -Grah, I'll stop raving now before I go off. Wouldn't want to have to read a giant rant on your welcoming thread. XP

I'll just say that in Otome, professor-what's-his-name is nowhere to be seen. :3

Twi wrote:

And persistent. Wink

Last edited by SpiralDasher on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:23 am

spiralDasher wrote:
Twi wrote:

And persistent. Wink

Even when I do give up... I don't give up. xD You guys know all my best qualities... if ya know what I mean.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:28 am

MidnightPersona wrote:Damn right, Shan. You know where you stand... >:3

Or where I lay. Brown chicken brown cow.

MidnightPersona wrote:SHH! You'll reveal the secret that I actually give a fuck about everyone! They won't see me as a tough, bamf anymore. *tear* Curse you, revealing my secrets!

But you do care cause you're awesome! you just care in your own special blunt way, which makes everyone happy for the most part.

And I do get what you mean. ;D

MidnightPersona wrote:EDIT: As a side note, might I point out the lovely Shan can be as blunt as me? I rub off on my friends at times.

I can be. Speically when I've had two cups of wine.

@SpiralDasher:

Go for it! I honestly could NOT agree with you more on that front. I was like, who the fuck? No, no you're not going to end up with him, now make out with Youko. Right. Now.

And she can be... very good at what she does.
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:42 am

Twi wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:SHH! You'll reveal the secret that I actually give a fuck about everyone! They won't see me as a tough, bamf anymore. *tear* Curse you, revealing my secrets!

But you do care cause you're awesome! you just care in your own special blunt way, which makes everyone happy for the most part.

ALL THESE FEELS!!! ElliotxLena

Twi wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:EDIT: As a side note, might I point out the lovely Shan can be as blunt as me? I rub off on my friends at times.

Pft. I can be regardless. >:3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:46 am

MidnightPersona wrote:
Twi wrote:

LOL! It took me a moment to realize what you were saying. I thought you were trying to molest me via tiny icon at first.

MidnightPersona wrote:
Twi wrote:

Well, wait going back to your original comment, yes, you can... rub... off on people. HAR HAR! And well yeah. I'm just not as outgoing. lol
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:47 am

Twi wrote:@SpiralDasher:

Go for it! I honestly could NOT agree with you more on that front. I was like, who the fuck? No, no you're not going to end up with him, now make out with Youko. Right. Now.

Lol!! Youko kissing Midori after they get back from the star is my headcanon now. 8)

I'm convinced that the professor was thrown in there last minute. "Fuck, we need to give Midori a MIP!" They probably thought they were pushing it with the Shiznat and Harukino and blatant Maikoto, probably didn't know it would be such a hit among the yuri crowd so they made her MIP a random dude. =/

--

And yes, especially when one's been introduced to... so much.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:52 am

SpiralDasher wrote:
Twi wrote:@SpiralDasher:

Lol!! Youko kissing Midori after they get back from the star is my headcanon now. 8)

I can appreciate that. <3

SpiralDasher wrote:
I'm convinced that the professor was thrown in there last minute. "Fuck, we need to give Midori a MIP!" They probably thought they were pushing it with the Shiznat and Harukino and blatant Maikoto, probably didn't know it would be such a hit among the yuri crowd so they made her MIP a random dude. =/

--

And yes, especially when one's been introduced to... so much.

yeah, he just seems really forced. They probably did think that it was too much, considering shiznat and Harukino, but come on. You can NEVER have too much. Especially when MidorxYouko would have been freaking adorable, and IS freaking adorable. I think I'm going to make them "headcanon" as you said and just completely disregard that the other guy even exists.
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:55 am

Twi wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:
Twi wrote:

LOL! It took me a moment to realize what you were saying. I thought you were trying to molest me via tiny icon at first.

What if I was ;D

Twi wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:
Twi wrote:

Well, wait going back to your original comment, yes, you can... rub... off on people. HAR HAR! And well yeah. I'm just not as outgoing. lol

What can I say? Who can resist my TM87?

As a sidenote, I love how this thread is going. Epic intro thread. x3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:58 am

MidnightPersona wrote:What if I was ;D

Then magic.

MidnightPersona wrote:What can I say? Who can resist my TM87?

Oh the lols I had. XD

MidnightPersona wrote:As a sidenote, I love how this thread is going. Epic intro thread. x3

Tis.
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:59 am

Twi wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:As a sidenote, I love how this thread is going. Epic intro thread. x3

Tis.

Remember that I told you so about liking HiME and this place?

I say it again.

Just cuz, I am cocky like that. o.o
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:02 am

MidnightPersona wrote:
Twi wrote:

Tis.

Remember that I told you so about liking HiME and this place?

I say it again.

Just cuz, I am cocky like that. o.o

:)

Well, This is going to be an excellent adventure I think.

Know what time it is?
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:05 am

Twi wrote:Well, This is going to be an excellent adventure I think.

Know what time it is?

ADVENTURE TIME!!!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:09 am

Twi wrote:yeah, he just seems really forced. They probably did think that it was too much, considering shiznat and Harukino, but come on. You can NEVER have too much. Especially when MidorxYouko would have been freaking adorable, and IS freaking adorable. I think I'm going to make them "headcanon" as you said and just completely disregard that the other guy even exists.

They are, but because they aren't canon and the professor is there, they don't get as much attention, which is why I've made it my Mai Hime duty to spread the Midori/Youko love! ^^

I know that's what I do. ;P 15 minutes of fame does not cancel out 20-something episodes of character interaction.

MidnightPersona wrote:

Know what time it is?

ADVENTURE TIME!!!

Mathematical. 8)
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:16 am

SpiralDasher wrote:They are, but because they aren't canon and the professor is there, they don't get as much attention, which is why I've made it my Mai Hime duty to spread the Midori/Youko love! ^^

Well consider me a part of this fan club as well. If I had a tshirt, I'd wear it, along with a number one foamy finger.

MidnightPersona wrote:

Know what time it is?

SpiralDasher wrote:ADVENTURE TIME!!!

Mathematical. 8)

Raven assures me this is a thing from Adventure time. I need to watch this.
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:17 am

Twi wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:

Know what time it is?

Mathematical. 8)

And you now know not to doubt me with shows~
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:22 am

Twi wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:They are, but because they aren't canon and the professor is there, they don't get as much attention, which is why I've made it my Mai Hime duty to spread the Midori/Youko love! ^^

Well consider me a part of this fan club as well. If I had a tshirt, I'd wear it, along with a number one foamy finger.

Awesome! Always welcome to have new club members. (Your t-shirt and complimentary superhero cape shall be arriving in the mail any day now.)

Twi wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:

Know what time it is?

Mathematical. 8)

If you're interested in the yuri, it's condensed into one glorious episode, but the series as a whole is awesome as well. <3 /currently in the Adventure Time fandom as well
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Twi Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:28 am

SpiralDasher wrote:Awesome! Always welcome to have new club members. (Your t-shirt and complimentary superhero cape shall be arriving in the mail any day now.)

Haha, I had a giant smile on my face! It'll be sad making because there won't really be a complementary shirt. I'll just draw myself in one. Or draw my own MidorixYouko fan art.

SpiralDasher wrote:Raven assures me this is a thing from Adventure time. I need to watch this.

If you're interested in the yuri, it's condensed into one glorious episode, but the series as a whole is awesome as well. <3 /currently in the Adventure Time fandom as well[/quote]

Yeah, I've actually seen that ONE episode, but the series as a whole interests me. It's very strange and out there, but that's never a bad thing.
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:52 am

Twi wrote:
SpiralDasher wrote:Awesome! Always welcome to have new club members. (Your t-shirt and complimentary superhero cape shall be arriving in the mail any day now.)

Haha, I had a giant smile on my face! It'll be sad making because there won't really be a complementary shirt. I'll just draw myself in one. Or draw my own MidorixYouko fan art.

There is no fanart of these two. =_= Okay, exaguration, but they're in the single digits. Maybe even countable on one hand. I can't draw, but I write for them.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down