Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Honest Thought! what do you think About me, Or yourself?

+7
depression76
Ice Silver Crystal
Luu Sky Sapphire
SpiralDasher
IlliterateKoi
MidnightPersona
wetochan
11 posters

Go down

A Honest Thought! what do you think About me, Or yourself? Empty A Honest Thought! what do you think About me, Or yourself?

Post by wetochan Wed May 23, 2012 11:42 pm

Hiya!! well its my second post topic,
I made this Post because i want to know about any member here, its good opportunity to know more each all of you~
black cat
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

A Honest Thought! what do you think About me, Or yourself? Empty Re: A Honest Thought! what do you think About me, Or yourself?

Post by MidnightPersona Thu May 24, 2012 12:32 am

Wow, what a loaded question. o.o Our thoughts on you is one things, but ourselves? Makes you wonder about the answers, eh? xD

Well, my thoughts on you are that you're very sweet, kind, and caring. You want those you care about to be happy and are sad when you cannot help someone. You're fun to talk to and are a great artist and tend to have an interesting thought pattern. I'm not sure what all to say/how deep to try and read. o.o

Myself? Huh. Well, I guess that I've began to see myself as Kim Possible a bit. My text tone is the Kimmunicator and some of my friends have taken that (and my attitude) and began to see me as similar to the infamous red-head. I'm known to have the attitude of 'I can do anything' and I go out of my way to help people... even when I'd rather not. I have an inner duality that pisses me off. I can go from 'fucks are not given' to 'Fuck, why do I care?' in a heartbeat, depending on who and what. I've always had issues reigning in my emotions and keeping stuff in. It's a constant battle for control and I do lose more than people think... especially when I am hurt/feel betrayed/etc. It's not an excuse for behavior, but it's a reason for extremes most people never have to deal with. I find self-balance an issue and I tend to get myself into bad situations without trying to... and also finding ways out of them. I've learned from those I know I can cause a strong feeling of trust within others and they will open up to me easily, but once they realize it they usually back away and run off out of fear. One person, in the midst of asking me for advice, literally said "I shouldn't be talking to you. I hate you!" and ran to the opposite end of the school. I was 13. It's weird when people can't figure out if they love/hate you. Most people don't tend to feel 'indifferent' toward me. It's either a good emotions or a bad. And if it's both, well, that's not something I get often.

I've found I have strong morals and will stick to them if it kills me and if I honestly believe something I'm going to follow through. If I honestly believe someone it's the same way. I've lied to myself and convinced myself of things so much I tend to see it easier in others and it depresses me. I've learned the difference in many emotions most people never learn... especially not at a young age. The extremes have hurt me, but they've also helped. I know what it's like to fear someone to the point I push them away to the point I want them to hate me, to leave me alone and never speak to me again! I also know what it's like to wonder if there's any point in existing at all. Yet, I have this inner fire that keeps me going... even when my body begins to fail, my heart weeps, and my soul burns. I fight for myself and nurture a desire to see those I love prosper and happy, but also myself. If I feel anything I can or could do would help someone, I would. Yet, that also sickens me. Why should I give anything of myself to people who wouldn't care or deserve it? What does anyone else matter in comparison to myself? But, if I lived like that I wouldn't be able to look myself in the eye when I examined a mirror. There's something you see when you look into someones eyes. A piece of their soul that can be captured in picture, in film, and best in person. You can see, in a picture, in a video, their feelings. The truth. I find people who hide behind a computer or anonymity cowards to a large degree. Not wanting yourself to be seen, hiding your eyes... how can you be trusted? Though, being vain isn't the best either. I will admit I'm vain in the sense I like to look at myself, yes. I do find myself attractive. But I can see my own flaws, dislike them, want them gone, and even with those flaws still find myself attractive and worth-while. More-so because of my personality.

Then again, they say that you're your own worst judge, and that can be true if you fill yourself with depression, self-loathing, and a refusal to accept yourself, your own inner beauty, and find joy in yourself, those you love, and the world around you.

I think, and I could be wrong, that I am an honest judge of myself. I'm a hot-headed, stubborn, little bitch who thinks she's right more-often-than-not and will do anything she thinks is right regardless of who things and feels otherwise. I am also very shy, off-to-myself, and more of a hidden person than given credit for. I give off the persona that I tell all when, in reality, I don't hide much... but what I do hide I don't tell anyone but the very, very, very select few (if anyone at all) that I trust so deeply I'd do anything for them unless, of course, doing what they want would be, in my honest opinion, worse for them.

Maybe I'm rambling? It is past 12 am @_@

I do wonder, though, if anyone else is willing/able to give truly honest and free opinions of themselves. Then again, not all can be as brave as I and give more than the expected surface level (Yes, this is a challenge to everyone else.)
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

A Honest Thought! what do you think About me, Or yourself? Empty Re: A Honest Thought! what do you think About me, Or yourself?

Post by IlliterateKoi Thu May 24, 2012 6:25 pm

Weto-sama, I don't know you well enough to give my opinion of you, apologies...you are rather cute though Wink *hides from Luu*

Damn, going after Raven is gunna be tough XD I applaud your ability to talk about yourself in such an honest way, not many people can. You struck me as the type to speak your mind ever since I joined here, and you've proven me correct with subsequent posts. It's something to be admired and it's actually a trait that I find to be quite attractive Wink I'm not very good at self analysing, but, I do enjoy a challenge~ Prepare for some ramblings! XD

I think I'm a lot more complicated than the image people have of me. I come across as very straight forward, and people are always commenting on how they wish they could just speak their mind like I do, and just be themselves without giving a flying fuck what others think of it. I am like this to a certain extent, but it's not as effortless as they seem to think it is. I do care about what other people think of me, but I force myself to do things despite that. It's not really in my nature to be selfish at all, but I've learned that if you want to be at least somewhat happy, you have to be a little selfish, otherwise you make others happy but yourself miserable.

I think a lot of the way I act now is because of how I used to be. A few years ago I wouldn't talk to anyone, wouldn't even look at people unless I knew them, and even if I did, I really struggled to keep eye contact. But, if you were one of the few that I was close to, I would do anything you asked me to, regardless of the risks or how it made me feel. Then I got handed a short straw of life and a lot of fucked up shit happened to me, landing me with severe depression and psychosis. I was a crazy biatch, quite literally lol And while I had been there for everyone when they needed me, nobody was willing to do much to return the favour. This lack of support, coupled with what was actually going on, forced me to stand on my own two feet and I realised that if you want something, you have to go and get it, because it won't come to you.

After struggling through the depression, losing all my friends, being severely screwed over by the one person that knew everything about me and several suicide attempts, I came out the other side a completely different person. Part of the reason I make my views heard now is because if I didn't I'd end up right back there, and I'm honestly terrified of that happening. So, while I've technically put that part of my life behind me, I always have it lurking in the back of my mind to kick me up the arse when I feel myself falling back into old habits. And, probably most importantly for me, I don't let people walk all over me. If you screw me over, don't expect to be easily forgiven, if you ever are at all.

The majority of my past relationships were short lived and were ended by me, and feel bad about the reasons behind it. I get bored very easily, and unfortunately this applies to people too. That, and I enjoy my freedom. Start texting me every day and I will very quickly start to feel trapped and end up hating you. Although, if I fall in love with somebody, I am more than capable of becoming a possessive cow and pushing them away *hypocrite* I'm honestly starting to think that I'm just not a relationship type of person lol

That being said, I get on with pretty much everyone I meet. I have lots of 'friends' but only a couple that I'm close to and only one best friend, who still doesn't know some things about me despite knowing me all these years. I'm not really one for telling people things unless I think it's relevant/I really need to, and that comes from my distrust in how people may use that information against me at a later date.

I am far too laid back for my own good sometimes, and that side of me is incredibly apparent when somebody is trying to have an argument with me. They can scream at me and I will calmly respond with something that I actually thought about before speaking...thus usually making more sense, which tends to further aggravate the other person...and I am well aware of how annoying this is, which is possibly why I do it. If you do manage to really piss me off though, expect me to start to punching things.

I'm happy with the way I am, I have my faults, just like everyone else, and I have no problem admitting it. Faults keep us interesting, if everyone was perfect the world would be incredibly dull. And, I have positive traits too, like my loyalty and my acceptance off the wide variety of people I come into contact with, though these things probably don't seem very impressive Razz

It wasn't easy to write this, not because I'm pointing out the more negative parts of myself, but because of how personal it is. I'd never be able to bring this stuff up with any of my friends in RL, particularly with regards to my mental instability as it makes me feel somewhat vulnerable... still, I can't resist a challenge XP How'd I do Raven? ;P

(I apologise for the wall of text, but this post is long enough as it is so I don't want to split it up any further...damn my rambling XD)

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi
Goldfish wanker of Camelot

Bubuzuke points : 4261
Armitage GUTS!!! : 441

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 am

We're supposed to give our opinions on Weto? Or other people who post? Or ourselves?? I'm so confused. @-@
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Fri May 25, 2012 1:53 am

SpiralDasher wrote:We're supposed to give our opinions on Weto? Or other people who post? Or ourselves?? I'm so confused. @-@

Don't be confused pals! Mai Tokiha
you can give your Opinions about me along with yourself like everyone just did...
you been allowed to speak the truth about yourself Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri May 25, 2012 6:57 am

Vampire Orphan wrote:Damn, going after Raven is gunna be tough XD I applaud your ability to talk about yourself in such an honest way, not many people can. You struck me as the type to speak your mind ever since I joined here, and you've proven me correct with subsequent posts. It's something to be admired and it's actually a trait that I find to be quite attractive Wink I'm not very good at self analysing, but, I do enjoy a challenge~ Prepare for some ramblings! XD

Thank you, thank you. *bows* I do my best to be as honest as I can be. I abhor mind games and having to be subtle with things, though it can be a much-needed thing sometimes. And yeah, I'm always a hard act to follow. :p Though I don't think I've been told before that it can be considered attractive. Most people like it about as much as I like mind-games.

Vampire Orphan wrote:I think I'm a lot more complicated than the image people have of me. I come across as very straight forward, and people are always commenting on how they wish they could just speak their mind like I do, and just be themselves without giving a flying fuck what others think of it. I am like this to a certain extent, but it's not as effortless as they seem to think it is. I do care about what other people think of me, but I force myself to do things despite that. It's not really in my nature to be selfish at all, but I've learned that if you want to be at least somewhat happy, you have to be a little selfish, otherwise you make others happy but yourself miserable.

I think a lot of the way I act now is because of how I used to be. A few years ago I wouldn't talk to anyone, wouldn't even look at people unless I knew them, and even if I did, I really struggled to keep eye contact. But, if you were one of the few that I was close to, I would do anything you asked me to, regardless of the risks or how it made me feel. Then I got handed a short straw of life and a lot of fucked up shit happened to me, landing me with severe depression and psychosis. I was a crazy biatch, quite literally lol And while I had been there for everyone when they needed me, nobody was willing to do much to return the favour. This lack of support, coupled with what was actually going on, forced me to stand on my own two feet and I realised that if you want something, you have to go and get it, because it won't come to you.

After struggling through the depression, losing all my friends, being severely screwed over by the one person that knew everything about me and several suicide attempts, I came out the other side a completely different person. Part of the reason I make my views heard now is because if I didn't I'd end up right back there, and I'm honestly terrified of that happening. So, while I've technically put that part of my life behind me, I always have it lurking in the back of my mind to kick me up the arse when I feel myself falling back into old habits. And, probably most importantly for me, I don't let people walk all over me. If you screw me over, don't expect to be easily forgiven, if you ever are at all.

The majority of my past relationships were short lived and were ended by me, and feel bad about the reasons behind it. I get bored very easily, and unfortunately this applies to people too. That, and I enjoy my freedom. Start texting me every day and I will very quickly start to feel trapped and end up hating you. Although, if I fall in love with somebody, I am more than capable of becoming a possessive cow and pushing them away *hypocrite* I'm honestly starting to think that I'm just not a relationship type of person lol

That being said, I get on with pretty much everyone I meet. I have lots of 'friends' but only a couple that I'm close to and only one best friend, who still doesn't know some things about me despite knowing me all these years. I'm not really one for telling people things unless I think it's relevant/I really need to, and that comes from my distrust in how people may use that information against me at a later date.

I am far too laid back for my own good sometimes, and that side of me is incredibly apparent when somebody is trying to have an argument with me. They can scream at me and I will calmly respond with something that I actually thought about before speaking...thus usually making more sense, which tends to further aggravate the other person...and I am well aware of how annoying this is, which is possibly why I do it. If you do manage to really piss me off though, expect me to start to punching things.

I'm happy with the way I am, I have my faults, just like everyone else, and I have no problem admitting it. Faults keep us interesting, if everyone was perfect the world would be incredibly dull. And, I have positive traits too, like my loyalty and my acceptance off the wide variety of people I come into contact with, though these things probably don't seem very impressive Razz

It wasn't easy to write this, not because I'm pointing out the more negative parts of myself, but because of how personal it is. I'd never be able to bring this stuff up with any of my friends in RL, particularly with regards to my mental instability as it makes me feel somewhat vulnerable... still, I can't resist a challenge XP How'd I do Raven? ;P

(I apologise for the wall of text, but this post is long enough as it is so I don't want to split it up any further...damn my rambling XD)

* applauds* I understand a lot of that myself. Though, I did get lucky on the point that I have one friend who's stood by me no matter what. It's about balance with helping people/helping yourself. And relationships... to be honest, I find it terrible to be aggravated that someone who cares about you is texting you or wanting to talk. xD Maybe that's because I'm the kind of person who will constantly text friends--let alone lovers--and it annoys me when people have the capacity to push others away for caring. Not that you don't have reasons. xD I just figure I'd state, out of everything, that's the only thing that could make me twitch. Mostly because I've dealt with it before. I admire the fact you can see it is an issue. o.o

Otherwise, fuck. I dunno how you managed to get through that with no one. I know I couldn't have went through what I did without my Onee-Chan and everything. o.o That's admirable, but also shows a side to the human race that disappointing me. I hate how people can do that... how they can just stop caring.

It's a lot to think about and unexpected. I didn't expect any of this for your past.

SpiralDasher wrote:We're supposed to give our opinions on Weto? Or other people who post? Or ourselves?? I'm so confused. @-@

Lol, Weto, yourself, and me if ya want. :p I wouldn't just start spewing your opinion on just anyone unless, I guess, they gave permission/replied. xD But go for it~
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 26, 2012 9:06 pm

Vampire Orphan wrote:Weto-sama, I don't know you well enough to give my opinion of you, apologies...you are rather cute though Wink *hides from Luu*

:'3 Death is too good for you...*evil smirk*

Have to admit that Koi's self analyzing was thought provoking, but you're wrong about one thing. You will be a relationship person when you meet that certain someone who accepts that *points* giant wall of text you just threw up on my board. You're a great girl from what I've seen so far, it's only a matter of time. Enjoy being you in the meantime, one lucky girl will enjoy it too...someday.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Sun May 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Fireball Crotch SLAVE wrote:

Thank you, thank you. *bows* I do my best to be as honest as I can be. I abhor mind games and having to be subtle with things, though it can be a much-needed thing sometimes. And yeah, I'm always a hard act to follow. :p Though I don't think I've been told before that it can be considered attractive. Most people like it about as much as I like mind-games.

I like people that have a mind of their own and are willing to express that fact, rather than sitting there and pretending to agree with something. Plus, I like having meaningful conversations/debates and people with strong opinions that they express are perfect for such things ;3

* applauds* I understand a lot of that myself. Though, I did get lucky on the point that I have one friend who's stood by me no matter what. It's about balance with helping people/helping yourself. And relationships... to be honest, I find it terrible to be aggravated that someone who cares about you is texting you or wanting to talk. xD Maybe that's because I'm the kind of person who will constantly text friends--let alone lovers--and it annoys me when people have the capacity to push others away for caring. Not that you don't have reasons. xD I just figure I'd state, out of everything, that's the only thing that could make me twitch. Mostly because I've dealt with it before. I admire the fact you can see it is an issue. o.o

Yeah, I definitely see it as an issue, especially since I'm very hypocritical in that I can be like that too. To be honest, I think just the texting is something I can deal with, but when it's texting, phoning, wanting to know what I'm doing/where I am all the time, wanting to do everything with me etc that's when it gets to me. I need some freedom, time to do my own things or just chill without being interrupted all the time. I know that it isn't ideal, and as I said, I do see it as an issue, but I don't think it's something I'd be able to change.

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote::'3 Death is too good for you...*evil smirk*

Have to admit that Koi's self analyzing was thought provoking, but you're wrong about one thing. You will be a relationship person when you meet that certain someone who accepts that *points* giant wall of text you just threw up on my board. You're a great girl from what I've seen so far, it's only a matter of time. Enjoy being you in the meantime, one lucky girl will enjoy it too...someday.

>:3

I hope you're right. Just hope I don't wind up screwing it up like I usually do when she comes along XD

Not gunna give this a shot yourself Luu? :3

(Also, I think it would be good for people to give their opinions of other members (with their consent obviously), but I doubt anyone would be truly honest about it if they didn't like someone, since you're all a lovely bunch of people :) (plus some people don't handle criticism very well) You can find out a lot about someone based on their views of others :3 I just think it would be interesting. Would probably only work for older members though...I'm still pretty new so I don't know if any of you have rounded opinions of me or not lol)

IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sun May 27, 2012 6:55 pm

weto-sama you are so so so nice to me!
nobody draw shiznat better than you!!
your bf luu-sama. he is a hero to me. m(_ _)m
i'm a bit of a mess really. not that good of a friend and i'm too wrapped up in myself.
i don't take people's opinions seriously and i don't like very many people.
i'm very shy, take things for granted and i don't cope with new people especially men very well even though i desperately need some in my life to get over stuff.
i'm overly paranoid and i always get myself into bad situations.
blah blah blah i dont know. i don't like talking about myself. -_-
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Mon May 28, 2012 7:39 pm

Emo Orphan wrote:weto-sama you are so so so nice to me!
nobody draw shiznat better than you!!
your bf luu-sama. he is a hero to me. m(_ _)m
i'm a bit of a mess really. not that good of a friend and i'm too wrapped up in myself.
i don't take people's opinions seriously and i don't like very many people.
i'm very shy, take things for granted and i don't cope with new people especially men very well even though i desperately need some in my life to get over stuff.
i'm overly paranoid and i always get myself into bad situations.
blah blah blah i dont know. i don't like talking about myself. -_-

Big Hugs For Blue Crystal!

Do not worry to much about yourself because that's the Real you..
even you said yourself very shy and so messed up
when you meet someone who accepted the who you really are..
its the important point.
you shouldn't force yourself to change into something you're not capable or uncomfortable
so be yourself and friends around you always seeing the real you

and thank you so much for Raven,Koi,Luu and Blue Crystal who parcitiped on this thread
Its really helped me so much to know each all of you
and please don't mind too leave your comment here Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino Shizuru Fujino

This is the Place for tell everyone.. The Real You
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon May 28, 2012 8:02 pm

What I think about You:

Weto is my gossiping senpai lol! You're awesome, and can't wait to fangirl with you in B'More! Wish I had the chance to talk to you when I was still staying in Pekanbaru though, that'd have been awesome xD

Coba kita waktu SD kenal yah kak! pasti seru deh hahaha.

What I think about Me:

I AM AWESUM >8D

Nah, I just don't like talking about myself.

NEXT! xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Mon May 28, 2012 8:13 pm

Bug Orphan who humps Nana wrote:What I think about You:

Weto is my gossiping senpai lol! You're awesome, and can't wait to fangirl with you in B'More! Wish I had the chance to talk to you when I was still staying in Pekanbaru though, that'd have been awesome xD

Coba kita waktu SD kenal yah kak! pasti seru deh hahaha.

What I think about Me:

I AM AWESUM >8D

Nah, I just don't like talking about myself.

NEXT! xD

Did you know that deppy?? You're so silleh!!
but that's a part i like about you!!! Nao Yuuki Nao Yuuki

Same here!! can't wait for July and also B,More Biggest Event!!!

wah! klo kita ketemu waktu masi bocah ingusan.. yg kita kerjain cuma main Tali ato main Petak Umpet!! Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2
but if that really happen... wow it would be amazing, isn't???

About Deppy:
You're AweSUM!!
and silleh Too..
LOLOLOLOL!!

MAJU TAK GENTAR!! MENYERBU NANOFATE and HUMPING NANA MIZUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Mon May 28, 2012 8:36 pm

wetochan wrote:
Did you know that deppy?? You're so silleh!!
but that's a part i like about you!!! Nao Yuuki Nao Yuuki

Same here!! can't wait for July and also B,More Biggest Event!!!

wah! klo kita ketemu waktu masi bocah ingusan.. yg kita kerjain cuma main Tali ato main Petak Umpet!! Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2 Natsuki Kruger2
but if that really happen... wow it would be amazing, isn't???

About Deppy:
You're AweSUM!!
and silleh Too..
LOLOLOLOL!!

MAJU TAK GENTAR!! MENYERBU NANOFATE and HUMPING NANA MIZUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi Mikoto Minagi

If I'm not silly (or a tad crazy xD) I won't be able to keep up with the rest of the insane MM family xDD And I say that with a lot of lurve gay unicorn

Indeed, it would have been awesome if I get to talk to you during elementary school. But hey, better late than never yes? xD kalo kita ketemu pas bocah dulu, bisa kacau dunia persilatan hahahaha! Natsuki Kruger2 bener banget, main tali palingan, kalo ga main bekel! HAHAHAHA.

In short, Weto is Mugi and I am Sumire!
YURI SHIMAI (Yuri sisters) indeed! >8D

depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Mon May 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Well Weto I don't really know much about you but I'm sure you're a wonderful person and a great fan.

Myself. I know quite a bit about myself, and I don't like what I know.

I'm exceedingly paranoid. I feel like alot of people are constantly out to get me and that I'm the only person who agrees with my own set of values and opinions. I feel that there are very few people in my life that I can truly trust. I look at relationships and love as inviting trouble into your life and that you're better off alone. I continuously try to keep myself from turning any future works of my own into being little more than me on a soapbox and spouting my own views and opinions to the world. I find myself taking alot of things way too personally and serious than I have ay right to but I continue to do it. I am only ever truly attracted to characters that aren't afraid to kill or not care. I prefer to stay indoors and not go outside very often and at times envy the hikikomori of Japan and general shut ins.

Well thats it for my own sad little assessment on my own life. Hope everyone else has a better look at their own lives
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Tue May 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Fireball Crotch SLAVE wrote:I do wonder, though, if anyone else is willing/able to give truly honest and free opinions of themselves. Then again, not all can be as brave as I and give more than the expected surface level (Yes, this is a challenge to everyone else.)

Well then.

Spoiler:

… Huh. Too much information, I know. Raven challenged so I went through with it. Sorry folks, blame her. =P

Raven: I don't know anyone on this forum enough to give an honest opinion on them, yes not even you. I'm not part of any group things so I haven't experienced the people behind the usernames. We've talked yes, but not enough and not really about anything that could be called getting to know one another. This might sound a bit silly, but I view it this way: there's still a wall there, the wall that separates being on amiable terms to being able to just talk. Sorry, it's hard to describe this level.

As for Weto: I don't know you at all! Um… You draw awesome horses! oxob Yeah! =DD

Last edited by SpiralDasher on Tue May 29, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Tue May 29, 2012 3:02 pm

Nice, Demon~ And I understand, but trust me. I don't hide much (as you've noticed xD) But mayhaps I hide more than I use to?

I dunno about y'all, but if I did give *true* opinions I'd probably do it via PM because I don't go surface-level. I try to dig deep and, whether succeed or fail (usually succeed depending on interactions) the person tends to *not* want what I figure out in public. xD Is that bad? o.o

Then again, it's how I manage to keep myself kinda safe. I figure out the person before I tell real secrets. Though, there have been times where other people/events have changed someone else into something... terrible. Or I trusted, knowing I would be hurt, just to try and maybe change the outcome of events so the person would be saved some future harm O.o

People are complicated and yet can be open books. The one person I met whom I couldn't read I, eventually, was able to. Mayhaps a little too late to change stuff that happened then, but gaining the ability to analyze them may help me in the future. Though, some people have more natural barriers/shields to keep others 'out'. It's hard to explain @_@

But, I guess, if you WANT me to try I can PM you an attempt. Depending on times we'e talked/other things will determine how well it can be done.

So, yeah, you want me to just send me a PM. xD

Also, I'm glad people are replying to this. o.o When I saw Puppy post it I was afraid only I would take interest. I'm so proud *sniff* You guys made me proud... though not many, I see, are willing to take on my challenge. ;D
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by IlliterateKoi Tue May 29, 2012 3:41 pm

hildebrant wrote:Myself. I know quite a bit about myself, and I don't like what I know.

I'm exceedingly paranoid. I feel like alot of people are constantly out to get me and that I'm the only person who agrees with my own set of values and opinions. I feel that there are very few people in my life that I can truly trust. I look at relationships and love as inviting trouble into your life and that you're better off alone. I continuously try to keep myself from turning any future works of my own into being little more than me on a soapbox and spouting my own views and opinions to the world. I find myself taking alot of things way too personally and serious than I have ay right to but I continue to do it. I am only ever truly attracted to characters that aren't afraid to kill or not care. I prefer to stay indoors and not go outside very often and at times envy the hikikomori of Japan and general shut ins.

Well thats it for my own sad little assessment on my own life. Hope everyone else has a better look at their own lives

I understand almost all of this, and it sounds very much like something I would have written a couple of years ago. It always sounds so bleak when you write it all out like this, but in reality, these things probably only make up small amount of who you are, it's just harder for us to see the good things about ourselves. Most people could write a list a mile long if you asked them about their faults, but ask them about their positive traits, and the majority would struggle to name even a few.

Fireball Crotch SLAVE wrote:

Also, I'm glad people are replying to this. o.o When I saw Puppy post it I was afraid only I would take interest. I'm so proud *sniff* You guys made me proud... though not many, I see, are willing to take on my challenge. ;D

They're not hardcore enough for such a challenge 8) (am I the only person that uses this emote? I use it all the time XD)
IlliterateKoi
IlliterateKoi

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:07 pm

First, to you, Wetochan. To me, so far, you are a semi-mystery. I am new to the Mai 'Verse crowd, and feel like a transfer student at times. I see you are impressively talented: at drawing, at speaking, at making Luu literally travel halfway around the world for you (hurr-hurr :D ).
I also see that you are a thoughtful, caring and fun-loving woman, flirty like Shizuru, vice Nao-style.

I don't know much, but I know enough that I'd like to know more.

Now, comes the fun part: about me.

I'm a loner, more by accident than by design. Frankly, I'd love to stroll around town with a Nakama, but I'm just not that kind of person. I've always been an odd duck, not really standing out in the crowd, as just simply not fitting in. Sometimes it's lonely, and at other times, it's glorious; all in all, it's who I am, so I take it, and am glad.

I think too much. I'm not all that clever, but oh boy, I love the cleverness I can get my hands on, in me, and in others. Mmm, let me modify that; I like other people's cleverness, but not necessarily when others try to impress with how clever they can be - that part annoys me. I like to think about oddball topics that surely, some others think of, but are too sensible to spread around. I also think about oddball topics that I'm very sure that no one else would even consider as a sensible topic. I think about various topics, about those with whom I've shared those topics, how that sharing worked out, and whether or not I want to even try duplicating (if it was good) or re-doing (if it wasn't) that sort of thing over. Then I think about thinking....

I'm a weird bundle of contradictions. An over-thinker in a family of natural athletes; my dad was a major thinker, but he was a sports guy, too - played football and basketball, watched 'em too. I'm more of a rugby and volleyball fan; rugby, because it's a little wilder than football, a little grittier, and needing more thought and planning. Volleyball is more for fun, plus: women in volleyball shorts look A. MAZ. ING! Er, But I Digress. I'm an extremely intellectual personality - so much so, that I think people give me an extra twenty IQ points, just because I'm such a stuffed-shirt-sounding type - with a romantic streak five miles wide, and gushy as vanilla pudding. Mmm, pudding.... I've always been self-absorbed, but have also been rather self-conscious about offending people - well, unintentionally; I can also be a deliberately obnoxious flirt and tease, caring not a whit about how YOU feel about what I do - and curiously careful of hurting others' feelings, and salving others' hurts. I had, and still have, a lot of promise and a heap of talent, I just don't feel any pressing need to develop it for any worthwhile purpose. I like dogs and love cats. I love children...but I could never eat a whole one Wink .

Shy and obnoxious. Overbearing and diplomatic. Standoffish and backrub-loving. Open-minded and not just Christian, but Calvinist Christian (not that being Christian means you can't be open-minded, but...just sayin'...). And flirty. Then again, that could just be because I'm constantly starting things I don't finish.

I like strong opinions, just not people that won't listen to a different viewpoint. Strangely, though, I'm amused by overly aggressive behaviour; maybe that's the "obnoxious" side of me peering out. And don't get me started on "That's just the way it works" people - they make great punching bags. I love a challenge, but I'm not shy about looking for "cheats" for things, either; "It isn't cheating if you don't get caught" and "If you aren't cheating, you aren't trying hard enough" are a couple of favoured quoted I like. Well, except for relationships; if you cheat in a relationship, you're a dumb-ass.

SpiralDasher wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:I do wonder, though, if anyone else is willing/able to give truly honest and free opinions of themselves. Then again, not all can be as brave as I and give more than the expected surface level (Yes, this is a challenge to everyone else.)

Ah, Midnight, you're such a humble, self-effacing soul. Wait a minute, you really are a self-effacing soul, how do you DO that?

SpiralDasher wrote:Well then.

Spoiler:

… Huh. Too much information, I know. Raven challenged so I went through with it. Sorry folks, blame her. =P

Raven: I don't know anyone on this forum enough to give an honest opinion on them, yes not even you. I'm not part of any group things so I haven't experienced the people behind the usernames. We've talked yes, but not enough and not really about anything that could be called getting to know one another. This might sound a bit silly, but I view it this way: there's still a wall there, the wall that separates being on amiable terms to being able to just talk. Sorry, it's hard to describe this level.

As for Weto: I don't know you at all! Um… You draw awesome horses! oxob Yeah! =DD

Ooh, Spiral, I hope we can have some deep, philosophical conversations sometime. Oh, I liked that remark about the "wall" - the Bulwark of Ignorance.

IlliterateKoi wrote:
hildebrant wrote:Myself. I know quite a bit about myself, and I don't like what I know.

I understand almost all of this, and it sounds very much like something I would have written a couple of years ago. It always sounds so bleak when you write it all out like this, but in reality, these things probably only make up small amount of who you are, it's just harder for us to see the good things about ourselves. Most people could write a list a mile long if you asked them about their faults, but ask them about their positive traits, and the majority would struggle to name even a few.

Sometimes; others are all-too able to give you a list of wonderful traits about themselves, and twice as long of a list of why you should love them for it.

IlliterateKoi wrote:
MidnightPersona wrote:

They're not hardcore enough for such a challenge 8) (am I the only person that uses this emote? I use it all the time XD)

Hardcore enough? I smirk at your challenge, and nonchalantly poke your shoulder with it. Not that I care about what you think - not that what you think isn't worth caring about, either - I just think your shoulder looks eminently pokable, if that's even a word. But, meh, I don't need to explain myself, because I'm so nonchalant, y'know... 8) :lol:
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:44 pm

Weto seems awesome....I haven't talked to her at all...but you seem really nice and cute and stuff >u<

I'm just plain lazy....and I still don't know where I'm going in life so currently I'm pretty much a life failure....until I work something out xDDD
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by burande fujino Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:03 pm

well truthfully i don't know you that much but what i do know about you is you are happy and cute. xp. i really can't say much more.

about me? well i dont know how to start off.
my name is brandy rose chambers. my age is 15 even though my year says differently. i am active sometimes.....other times i am super lazy. i am going into 9th grade this year. i have a wonderful girlfriend named...well figure it out and thats the basics i guess.

i love otakuzone.com, facebook.com, deviantart.com, and this website obviously. i love these animes: My HiME, My Otome, My Otome S.ifr, My Otome Zwei, Shugo Chara, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, K-on, Pokemon, Naruto, Sailor Moon, Venus Verses Virus, Mao-chan, A Certain Scientific Railgun, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Strawberry Panic, Loveless, Rozen Maiden, Vampire Knight, Jubei-chan the ninja girl, and some more. yeah thats a ong sentence. oh and jubei-chan the ninja girl....the main characters voice is shizuru's voice!!! Shizuru Kaichou: too true

i will have to write more later.....ellen is on ellen
burande fujino
burande fujino
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 310
Armitage GUTS!!! : 26

http://shizbrand.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BMeph Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:02 pm

GhibliFreek wrote:Weto seems awesome....

Oh, this is a given; just check out that Shizuru-ass from the Crack Pairing contest we just did.
I could bounce quarters off of that thang All Day! giggity giggity
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down