Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

+51
shezaei-neko
Yagamic
Whirlwind Rose Quarts
Dead.And.Alive
~Wakana~
depression76
Kuga Natsuki
BMeph
Bluholic711
DuranDuran
CaptainVonCookie
mayuthedemon
Ris
TheDreamer
BubuzukeOnna
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
Mai_Tokiha
ookamidesu
mandygirl78
Zweifel Marguerite
HollowPoint
Highman
Defiant
Sergay Tate
Vampirestein
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
Lerena
megarockman
Night Lion
Lena Sayers
GhibliFreek
WolvenBane08
Hohoemu
GAP
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
Fallen Angel96
AtlantisLux
zanekal1
ShiznatFan4Life
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Layla-San
PrincessMai94
Flamewolf119
Kara
Kino karutta-chan
denerop
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
55 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

hime - Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? Empty Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 01, 2010 1:08 pm

The entire Mai HiME roster are all unique and different people at the core. Which character relates best to your overall personality and why?

I've mentioned in another thread that I'm normally like Midori. Seeking adventure, making my presence felt, and uniting others. Recently I've been like Pre-episode 25 Natsuki. Lack of trust in others, a sense of betrayal and overall confusion. Luckily, it's been wearing off for the past 3 days. Things have been fantastic lately, so now I'm more like episode 26 Natsuki. [:big grin:] A sense of hope.

You could even toss in Mai's personality into the mix. I do work hard, perhaps much harder than she ever did. I work long hours and carry the burdens of others (mainly my friends) so they can have enough strength to smile each day. It's not something I have to do, it's just pride and principals on my part. The right thing to do. Another reason I relate more to Midori, believing in the whole hero thing. [:)]

Here are some random quizzes I found you can play around with. My results were the same, either Reito, Shizuru or Midori. XD

http://quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/4739820/what-mai-hime-character-are-you-20-different-results

http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=MyHiME

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Mon May 03, 2010 11:26 am

: D i got Haruka and Nao twice! Aggressive assertive girls for the win!
That's nice what you wrote -spider hug- friends are worth helping n saving. You only get more rewarded in life.
Me.....i just eat unfortunate victims....:3 ok, maybe i'm like Haruka and her determination. maybe...:s

i just took it again and my result became sister yukariko...wtf
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

hime - Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you? Empty Re: Which Mai-HiME character lifestyle and personality relates to you?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 04, 2010 12:39 pm

You're a lot like Haruka in person. Razz So loud and demanding, I thought my ears were gonna bleed.
Yukariko!? Blessed by The Lord are we? 👅 Remember to keep all those passions on the down low, because He's listening! *referring to Yukariko's Omake*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu May 20, 2010 10:39 am

passions never go away, my prince Razz jesus can listen all he wants! _._ why am i yukariko...she's not bi nor cool (cept for her powers...)!!!! 😢
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu May 20, 2010 12:55 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:why am i yukariko...she's not bi nor cool

I think The Lord's wrath has taken effect. Start running. ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Thu May 20, 2010 3:42 pm

I did the first one two times because i wasn't sure about some answers..
First i got Akane
And then.. Alyssa?
Alyssa Searrs
-- You are Alyssa Searrs, self-centered and determined, but kind for the ones you love.
Alyssa is elegant and calm, but often takes a derisive attitude.
As Alyssa you may have the duty of a HiME... --

Uhu, yeah i'm absolutely like her -.- no way, but i still like her :D
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 704
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

https://www.youtube.com/user/darklinege

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 22, 2010 12:21 pm

^_^ I'm sure you have something that resembles Alyssa. All I can think of at the moment is your calmness.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Sat May 22, 2010 1:51 pm

Well yeah, but i'm not self-centered :D
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 22, 2010 10:46 pm

denerop wrote:Well yeah, but i'm not self-centered :D

;P I certainly hope not. Don't be plotting things with The Searrs Foundation behind our backs....o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sun May 23, 2010 2:45 pm

Luu wrote:;P I certainly hope not. Don't be plotting things with The Searrs Foundation behind our backs....o.o

-pfft- i beat them once, i can beat them again....-licks fingers- and this time, Alyssa and Miyu won't be so lucky..... :twisted:
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Sun May 23, 2010 4:23 pm

Oh, But Miyu will protect me.
And she's way stronger than you are.
And i'm also way stronger than you are.
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 23, 2010 10:13 pm

Now, now ladies. Can't we all get along. ;P

Megan, you know Nao cannot defeat Miyu on her own.

And Suzanne, you know Alyssa is kinda helpless against Nao unless she has Miyu watching her back or has Artemis pointing directly at Nao.

Either way, girls, feel free to reply DUH!!! in enlarged caps lock. ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by denerop Mon May 24, 2010 7:12 am

Well yeah sure, but Miyu is always with Alyssa anyways Razz
denerop
denerop
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 25, 2010 8:21 pm

denerop wrote:Well yeah sure, but Miyu is always with Alyssa anyways Razz

That's true. For angels...golden angels...need protection at all times too. In short, Nao is screwed. ;P
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:09 am

trum tri trum. Next one~

I got Fumi and Yukino, LOL!

I always saying, that I am a Natsuki, but actually I don't have this much reasons for it o_O I trust people, not anybody, but there are a few. I am not this chatty, but chatty enough (whatever this means XD). I am afraid of closeness, but on the other hand I want closeness (maybe Natsuki thinks the same??). I don't collecte expensive underwear (XD), I like dogs, but not love them, but I like motorbikes.

On the other hand I am a Shizuru. I am in love with someone, but this person don't requite my feelings.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:30 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I got Fumi and Yukino, LOL!

Oh noes. You can catch tea with Matrix effects and spy on other lesbians. xD

Kino karutta-chan wrote:I always saying, that I am a Natsuki, but actually I don't have this much reasons for it o_O I trust people, not anybody, but there are a few. I am not this chatty, but chatty enough (whatever this means XD). I am afraid of closeness, but on the other hand I want closeness (maybe Natsuki thinks the same??). I don't collecte expensive underwear (XD), I like dogs, but not love them, but I like motorbikes.

You sound like a Natsuki Kuga to me. ^_^ Do you happen to be fond of mayonnaise?

Natsuki trusts her fellow HiME like Mai, Mikoto and Midori. ^^

Kino karutta-chan wrote:On the other hand I am a Shizuru. I am in love with someone, but this person don't requite my feelings.

*shrugs* You never know. Personally, try looking elsewhere. Much easier that way. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:16 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Oh noes. You can catch tea with Matrix effects and spy on other lesbians. xD

lol!
epic win my prince!!!!
yeah german girl is borderline Kuga-san to me....
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:47 pm

^_~ That is correct, Megan. The hard part for any Kuga-san is finding their own Fujino-sama...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:26 am

but..but..its easy to find your own rapist!! :p joking!
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:50 am

I got Natsuki and Alyssa haha

Natsuki Kuga
-- You are Natsuki Kuga, silent, cool and determined person that often falls into embarrassing situations. You're clever in a fight, but not at school, since simple weekday chores tend to bore you.As Natsuki you also have the duty of a HiME...

Ain't that the truth...
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:18 am

that doesn't sound you like at all, kara....o__O
kuga-san wouldnt do something like the my-hime abridged series...
cept if midori forced her...x3333333
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Haha, I know. That's why I was slightly confusedd, my personality's actually closer to Midori's minus the whole 'Let's-work-together-and-do-justice' thing haha I'd be villian-Midori
Kara
Kara
Token Straight Girl

Bubuzuke points : 2072
Armitage GUTS!!! : 597

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:20 pm

Kara wrote:Haha, I know. That's why I was slightly confusedd, my personality's actually closer to Midori's minus the whole 'Let's-work-together-and-do-justice' thing haha I'd be villian-Midori

Speaking of which, I'm definitely a lot like Midori when it comes to bailing on work. xD If something important came up, I would call out (why? because I can!) leaving my poor co-worker to carry the weight. Similar to how Midori screwed over Akane. :lol:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:57 am

na na na na na na kara bails on people! does she claim to be 17 too? :3
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 pm

Judging by her photos on facebook, she could pass for 17. :o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next