Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Go down

Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by DuranDuran on Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:24 pm

So... um... yeah.... I'm probably going to put random art that I do here, though I am working on stuff in college it's going to be a bit of a pain.... I know I haven't had a chance to be on like I would love to do, but it's okay. I'll start putting stuff here soon. Love you guys!!!! ^^
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:47 pm

DuranDuran wrote:So... um... yeah.... I'm probably going to put random art that I do here, though I am working on stuff in college it's going to be a bit of a pain.... I know I haven't had a chance to be on like I would love to do, but it's okay. I'll start putting stuff here soon. Love you guys!!!! ^^

An art thread from Duran-chan? Oh my~ You could start with your recent TakuAki masterpiece. :3

Akira Okuzaki : Okuzaki does not approve of exploitation.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38833
Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 33
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by DuranDuran on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
DuranDuran wrote:So... um... yeah.... I'm probably going to put random art that I do here, though I am working on stuff in college it's going to be a bit of a pain.... I know I haven't had a chance to be on like I would love to do, but it's okay. I'll start putting stuff here soon. Love you guys!!!! ^^

An art thread from Duran-chan? Oh my~ You could start with your recent TakuAki masterpiece. :3

Akira Okuzaki : Okuzaki does not approve of exploitation.

I guess I could Luu, But I don't know how to make it visible for everyone to see cause I'm a bit of a dork. XD

All I know how to do is links and I'm tried of it. I wanna learn!!! DX Someone teach me please!!!!! :Kyuubey:
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:01 am

DuranDuran wrote:I guess I could Luu, But I don't know how to make it visible for everyone to see cause I'm a bit of a dork. XD

All I know how to do is links and I'm tried of it. I wanna learn!!! DX Someone teach me please!!!!! :Kyuubey:

:) Simple.

1. Take the direct link:

http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/089/0/d/akiraxtakumi_by_iryo_dejakii-d4ughkx.jpg

2. Then put it in the image tab. The red arrows will guide you...



3. Click Ok

:) You try.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38833
Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 33
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by DuranDuran on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:08 am




OMFG, ISOAKNSDLFIASODFINASLDKFPAIOSDNFA;LSDKFOAIDV;LAKDMFSLKAJPEWIORNFA;KDLSV ;ALKSDJF;LKADS;F!!!!! XD

It worked!!!!
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by depression76 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:21 am

Yayyyyyy you made a thread xDDD

And nice takuaki! If Zwei-chan is here she'd be happy when she sees this picture. She's our resident TakuAki fangirl :3

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::



depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6128
Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by DuranDuran on Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:40 am

depression76 wrote:Yayyyyyy you made a thread xDDD

And nice takuaki! If Zwei-chan is here she'd be happy when she sees this picture. She's our resident TakuAki fangirl :3


Dawh!!!! Thanks Deppy!!!! *hugs* That's really cool though and I think I met her over DA.... Don't know though.. XP :Kyuubey:
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 pm

DuranDuran wrote:


OMFG, ISOAKNSDLFIASODFINASLDKFPAIOSDNFA;LSDKFOAIDV;LAKDMFSLKAJPEWIORNFA;KDLSV ;ALKSDJF;LKADS;F!!!!! XD

It worked!!!!

You're welcome. Mikoto Minagi

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38833
Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 33
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by DuranDuran on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:02 pm

lol Thanks bunches Luu.
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by Twi on Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Ahhh! It's so cute! You did a really great job, I especially love how you can see their faces through their heart hands. <3
Twi
Twi
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Posts : 69
Bubuzuke points : 91
Armitage GUTS!!! : 20
Join date : 2011-07-08
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere super secret

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/piccu.pie

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by DuranDuran on Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:57 am

Twi wrote:Ahhh! It's so cute! You did a really great job, I especially love how you can see their faces through their heart hands. <3

Thanks very much Twi!!!!^^
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:38 pm

Twi wrote:Ahhh! It's so cute! You did a really great job, I especially love how you can see their faces through their heart hands. <3

Duran has a way of bring out the inner cuteness of a pairing. :3 Glad she chose TakuAki~

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38833
Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 33
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by DuranDuran on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:25 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Duran has a way of bring out the inner cuteness of a pairing. :3 Glad she chose TakuAki~

Thanks Luu, and it was just a thought cause I personally don't think there is enough TakuAki. ^^

I'm going to try and do some new stuff over the three week break I get from school after today so yay!!!! Mikoto Minagi

I'll take request as well because sometimes I need a starter.

Also as an update, I'm going to be loading some pics up from last quarter and this quarter of school so people can see how much I have improved. Would love feed back and I know not all of it Mai Hime, but it is and art school and I have to do other mediums. ^^
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:36 pm

DuranDuran wrote:Thanks Luu, and it was just a thought cause I personally don't think there is enough TakuAki. ^^

I'm going to try and do some new stuff over the three week break I get from school after today so yay!!!! Mikoto Minagi

I'll take request as well because sometimes I need a starter.

Also as an update, I'm going to be loading some pics up from last quarter and this quarter of school so people can see how much I have improved. Would love feed back and I know not all of it Mai Hime, but it is and art school and I have to do other mediums. ^^

:) Oh didn't you know? Your art thread doesn't have to be just Mai-Series related stuff. It can be anything from you.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38833
Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 33
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by DuranDuran on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:04 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

:) Oh didn't you know? Your art thread doesn't have to be just Mai-Series related stuff. It can be anything from you.

I figured, but now that I've loaded all this stuff on DA I'm too lazy to put it all on here right now. XP
Mayb on a day when I don't feel like I'm going to fall over from lack of sleep. XD
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by DuranDuran on Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:39 am

Meh

I've tried uploading some of my pics from DA to here and it doesn't wanna work. :evil:
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by depression76 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:11 pm

DuranDuran wrote:Meh

I've tried uploading some of my pics from DA to here and it doesn't wanna work. :evil:

Eh? Whyssat? It works for me D8

Did you do this? "Get dA pic link --> Insert image: --> post message" ?

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::



depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6128
Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by DuranDuran on Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:22 pm

depression76 wrote:
DuranDuran wrote:Meh

I've tried uploading some of my pics from DA to here and it doesn't wanna work. :evil:

Eh? Whyssat? It works for me D8

Did you do this? "Get dA pic link --> Insert image: --> post message" ?

I tried to do that but it didnt want to work so I'll try later. Nina Wang
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:10 pm

>:3 I say the mecha wolf-pup is doing something wrong. Don't just stand there, Deppeh! Do something! Razz

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38833
Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 33
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by depression76 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:58 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:>:3 I say the mecha wolf-pup is doing something wrong. Don't just stand there, Deppeh! Do something! Razz

lol I will! xD

Just put the links here duran, I'll do the rest >83

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::



depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6128
Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:34 am

depression76 wrote:Just put the links here duran, I'll do the rest >83

>:3 *huff* DEPPEH. A woman on a MISSION.

_________________
Mai-X-Project

The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Posts : 38833
Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523
Join date : 2010-05-01
Age : 33
Location : Garderobe Academy

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by DuranDuran on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:08 am

Thanks Deppy, but if I can't figure out why I can't do it then how can I do it in the future. I don't wanna have to keep asking someone to do these for me. XP
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by depression76 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:26 am

DuranDuran wrote:Thanks Deppy, but if I can't figure out why I can't do it then how can I do it in the future. I don't wanna have to keep asking someone to do these for me. XP

It's fine, I can edit things out, and after I'm done you can see how I did it.

If you edit your message you'll see the codes I put in to put your pictures here, and you can follow that for next time. How bout it? :3 But again,it's all up to you.

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::



depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6128
Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by DuranDuran on Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:41 pm

I can try then. Thank you so much Deppy!!!!^^
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Posts : 159
Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72
Join date : 2011-09-18
Age : 26
Location : Wonderland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by depression76 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:12 pm

No problemo ~(*Q*)~ we're here to help milady pokemon

_________________



:: deviantArt :: Personal Blog :: Tumblr ::



depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Posts : 6128
Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396
Join date : 2011-06-07
Age : 28
Location : Haven, Remnant

View user profile http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Duran~Puppehzzzzz.... Art?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum