Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics]

+3
depression76
SulliMike23
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Go down

yuri - X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics] Empty X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:48 pm

X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple?

yuri - X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics] 424096_347060152005308_100001039777623_1105926_209460390_n

The cover of the X-23 and Vampire Jubilee issue. Their chemistry made a lot of straight readers nervous. No really, this is a GOOD thing. ^_~ I can swallow it because again, Laura doesn't really have a sexual preference. Okay, I don't remember much as it's been a while since I read this arc, so I'll just go over everything from a fanboy perspective.

yuri - X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics] 427650_347863151925008_100001039777623_1107658_1874492528_n

Here we have Laura trying to make Vampire Jubilee promise that she'll kill her, the second Laura goes into berserk mode again. Jubilee refuses as she's taking a liking to Laura.

This shows how much trust Laura is placing on Jubilee and that's saying a lot, as Laura has trouble trusting anyone, including the more supportive X-men. Jubilee is the only one in a long time to truly UNDERSTAND her.

yuri - X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics] 431643_347862045258452_100001039777623_1107657_1967217711_n

As promised, official scans of Vampire Jubliee x Laura subtext yureh! ;3

>///< I can't stress how beautiful Laura is, especially when she's embarrassed. Here, Jubi is trying to get new girly clothes for Laura to wear. Keep in mind that Laura NEVER wears anything aside from her costume or whatever is underneath it most of the time, so wearing feminine clothing makes her feel awkward~ ♥️

yuri - X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics] 421409_347864665258190_100001039777623_1107659_184391087_n

Here, Laura expresses how much she understands Jubilee in return. Understanding what's like to be feared. To be alone.

When I first read this, I was like O___________________O LAURA IS BEING THE SUPPORTIVE ONE!??!?!?!?!?!? NANI-O!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??

yuri - X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics] 405877_347865935258063_100001039777623_1107663_244048882_n

Probably the pinnacle of Laura's career! A MAJOR WTF moment that should only be read if you have the comics, but I'm a nice and generous MALE, so here it is >:3

Vampire Jubilee's optimistic views on life rub off on Laura so much that...OMG....LAURA SMILED!!!! SHE RARELY EVER SMILES, UNLESS IT'S SARCASM! BUT THIS IS AN HONEST TO GOODNESS HAPPY SMILE! >O< KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! Only Jubilee made her do that!!!!

yuri - X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics] 398414_347867278591262_100001039777623_1107665_1680083033_n

Last entry for the night....CHIBEH Laura x Vampire Jubilee SILLEHNESS!!! XD

---

So yeah, I'm just going off from a fan perspective. In the end these two aren't canon, unless I get lucky. Shortly before the events of this issue, Gambit was X-23's biggest supporter. Still, it's nice to take a potential friendship and turn it into something much more. In my mind. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

yuri - X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics] Empty Re: X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics]

Post by SulliMike23 Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:50 pm

Well, with Batwoman a lesbian, it was only a matter of time before Marvel jumped on the bandwagon.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

yuri - X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics] Empty Re: X-23 (Laura Kinney) x Vampire Jubilee: Possible Yuri couple? [Marvel Comics]

Post by depression76 Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:54 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:Well, with Batwoman a lesbian, it was only a matter of time before Marvel jumped on the bandwagon.

Bat woman is gay? O.O really?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:01 pm

depression76 wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:Well, with Batwoman a lesbian, it was only a matter of time before Marvel jumped on the bandwagon.

Bat woman is gay? O.O really?
You didn't know that? Yeah, she's a lesbian with Renee Montoya from the animated Batman Series. Look it up.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:52 pm

xD I'll have a thread dedicated to Batwoman soon enough. I'm quite supportive of Laura being a lesbian (if Marvel makes it official), I think her character compliments the gay/lesbian reader who is scared, confused and seeks peace. In the scene where Laura digs up her own supportive nature for Jubilee shows she can be a voice for anyone who feels like an outcast.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:32 pm

Next to Nightcrawler Laura is my favorite marvel character. Personally I like Marvel vs Capcom's Laura best cause she's more confident.(yeah marvel does the multiverse thing so Marvel vs Capcom is canon as well) But I would love to see Laura and Jubilee become a couple.

On a diffrent note are these in a hardcover compilation comic cause I think I saw one on amazon and I kinda wanna get if only for the beautiful art.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:41 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Next to Nightcrawler Laura is my favorite marvel character. Personally I like Marvel vs Capcom's Laura best cause she's more confident.(yeah marvel does the multiverse thing so Marvel vs Capcom is canon as well) But I would love to see Laura and Jubilee become a couple.

On a diffrent note are these in a hardcover compilation comic cause I think I saw one on amazon and I kinda wanna get if only for the beautiful art.

Laura is so awesome. I didn't like X-Men Evolution at all (I preferred the early 90s X-Men animated series), until X-23 made her first appearance. Arguably the greatest little idea from Marvel. Hopefully we can see Laura in a relationship with Jubilee, I think they're both positive role models based on their ideals. Laura has grown so much from the one track minded killer she started out as and I love that.

Yes they are. :) They released a while back actually. The story arc with Laura and Vampire Jubi is already in hardcover form. Search on Amazon, you can't miss it.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Got the hard cover of chaos theory and all I can say is... it's so gay! And I'm loving it! At times it really does feel like Laura and Jubilee are on a date and Gambit and Wolverine are like Laura's gay dads chaperoning it. And Sana's art is simply amazing. Kinda can't wait for the next one that Sana worked on.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:Got the hard cover of chaos theory and all I can say is... it's so gay! And I'm loving it! At times it really does feel like Laura and Jubilee are on a date and Gambit and Wolverine are like Laura's gay dads chaperoning it. And Sana's art is simply amazing. Kinda can't wait for the next one that Sana worked on.

Haha! Gambit and Logan are like gay dads with their extremely supportive nature. Other than Ororo (Storm), most of the characters try to get through to Laura and that just doesn't work. They need good supportive listeners. Stubborn, but supportive nonetheless haha.

Laura x Jubilee is my Marvel ship of choice; I hope they can capitalize on this further.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by zanekal1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:13 am

Just an FYI my 16 year old self is fangaziming right now How I wish they had done this back in my day I had such a thing for Jubilee black cat
zanekal1
zanekal1
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie
Looks like a Yukino tastes like a Chie

Bubuzuke points : 628
Armitage GUTS!!! : 248

http://krypton619.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 pm

zanekal1 wrote:Just an FYI my 16 year old self is fangaziming right now How I wish they had done this back in my day I had such a thing for Jubilee black cat

As much as I loved Marvel back in the day, they weren't thinking outside the box yet when it came to potential couples. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:22 pm

I just finished Liu's X-23 trilogy and I hnggged so hard at X-23's interactions with both Jubilee and Valeria and her brother. I can totally see Val growing up to have a huge crush on Laura.

On a diffrent note I DESPISE Hellion now you don't threaten Gambit!
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by mystic gohan Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Humm. I like the idea of Laura x Jubilee as a paring.

How about the paring of Cassandra cain and Stephanie Brown? I know people who really like them together.
mystic gohan
mystic gohan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 127
Armitage GUTS!!! : 58

http://misticgohan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:09 pm

mystic gohan wrote:How about the paring of Cassandra cain and Stephanie Brown? I know people who really like them together.

Then you'll love this piece written by Liquid Molasses:

http://liquid-molasses.livejournal.com/1325.html

The Mask Game: Part Two (Cassandra Cain/Stephanie Brown)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Wed Apr 24, 2013 10:44 pm

There's no way I can read this online, is it?
I don't know much about american comics, but this one looks really nice!!
And with me reading a fic based slightly in the marvel universe, this is drawing me in.

And one can't deny that these gorgeous women make great couples together. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down