Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The only yuri we get in Scott Pilgrim: Kim x Knives

4 posters

Go down

yuri - The only yuri we get in Scott Pilgrim: Kim x Knives Empty The only yuri we get in Scott Pilgrim: Kim x Knives

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:52 pm

yuri - The only yuri we get in Scott Pilgrim: Kim x Knives Kim__s_striker_call__teaser__by_xxshirushixx-d2zpdxk

o.o; Am I wrong? Help me Scott Pilgrim fans, I'm confused.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

yuri - The only yuri we get in Scott Pilgrim: Kim x Knives Empty Re: The only yuri we get in Scott Pilgrim: Kim x Knives

Post by GoldenSun13 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:58 am

Woooow, I'm confused. That certainly was not in the movie. ^^; Game and graphic novel wise, though, I'm not sure. I've never heard it be mentioned, but don't take my word for it.
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

yuri - The only yuri we get in Scott Pilgrim: Kim x Knives Empty Re: The only yuri we get in Scott Pilgrim: Kim x Knives

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:17 pm

GoldenSun13 wrote:Woooow, I'm confused. That certainly was not in the movie. ^^; Game and graphic novel wise, though, I'm not sure. I've never heard it be mentioned, but don't take my word for it.

Haha, just wondering Sunny, thanks. I'm not expert, but wasn't Kim with Scott at one time? Guess she switches over? Whatever. we can conclude them lesbian canon in the video game. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Knives and Kim? Canon. Via books began it and official game confirmed it. Ah~ Dat pairing. x3 I love Kim and Knives~
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenSun13 Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
GoldenSun13 wrote:Woooow, I'm confused. That certainly was not in the movie. ^^; Game and graphic novel wise, though, I'm not sure. I've never heard it be mentioned, but don't take my word for it.

Haha, just wondering Sunny, thanks. I'm not expert, but wasn't Kim with Scott at one time? Guess she switches over? Whatever. we can conclude them lesbian canon in the video game. :)

Yeah, in the movie, Kim was with Scott at some point. Then Knives, to get Scott jealous, "dated" this guy called Young Neil... I don't know if he's in the book or not though... especially if Raven is saying that KimXKnives is canon. I must read the book and play the game! O_O
GoldenSun13
GoldenSun13
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1966
Armitage GUTS!!! : 613

http://wuzzupy13.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Scott dated Kim in high school, broke up, shit nand Envy happens, then Knives+Scott. Then other things. Then Scott witnesses Kim and Knives kiss in books, then end series without an answer. Then game. Then informed KimxKnives is canon.

I like the books x3

EDIT: Young Neil is in the books, Movie is quite accurate mostly.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by megarockman Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Kim Pine was supposed to be Young Neil in the game, if I recall correctly - apparently the programmers forgot to change that when they changed it to Neil.

Serendipity, I suppose.

As far as yuri, don't forget Ramona's fourth ex.
megarockman
megarockman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 562
Armitage GUTS!!! : 119

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:33 am

Thanks for the information, guys. Ah yes, Roxy's the ninja chick. Guess that counts...though according to the most reliable source: Wikipedia, it was a "sexy phase".

The Kim x Knives in-game kiss is so distracting...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:18 pm

megarockman wrote:Kim Pine was supposed to be Young Neil in the game, if I recall correctly - apparently the programmers forgot to change that when they changed it to Neil.

Serendipity, I suppose.

No, Kim was suppose to have that ability. I have confirmation from vast resocurces (a.k.a. My long-time sScott-loving friends) That KimxKnives are canon. She broke up with Young Neil anyways, since she never had feelings for him.

And of god~ Dat ex. of Ramona's. X3

MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum