Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Quiet Appeal to Future Fanfiction Authors

Go down

fanfiction - A Quiet Appeal to Future Fanfiction Authors Empty A Quiet Appeal to Future Fanfiction Authors

Post by BMeph Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:54 am

Heh-heh, such a pompous title. Of course, I'm a pompous kind of guy, even when self-effacing, so I guess it fits.

Anyway, consider this a fiction/fictional PSA, especially since we (collectively) take great pride at flying the ShizNat flag high around here.

So, we all know - and love - Natsuki's love for mayo, but don't know how to get it to work with ramen and rice. Let me add a new word to your vocabulary:

Okonomiyaki.

It's spelled just like it sounds! More importantly, it's a very Japanese snack food, sometimes called a "savory pancake" or "Japanese pizza" but I think we can agree that this one characteristic of this cabbage-and-taro-based delicious griddle wonder will make all the difference to future stories:

Okonomiyaki are made to eat slathered in mayo.

So, anyone that likes their anime "old school" (besides me, that is), feel free to make some Mai-HiME/Ranma crossover fics, where Natsuki and Ukyou are joined at the hip.

Mayo. It's not just for Western food, anymore!

Last edited by BMeph on Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : missing spaces, and put in a link to W'pedia.)
BMeph
BMeph
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 407
Armitage GUTS!!! : 45

Back to top Go down