Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reito Kanzaki vs. Tate Yuuichi [Mai-HiME]

+12
IlliterateKoi
CaptainVonCookie
Cheshire Kat
SpiralDasher
Hohoemu
iRenji0713
MidnightPersona
she-ga-roo
Krystal of Nol
hildebrant
Valkyria Lightning
Luu Sky Sapphire
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Do you prefer Reito or Tate?

Reito Kanzaki vs. Tate Yuuichi [Mai-HiME] - Page 2 Vote_lcap249%Reito Kanzaki vs. Tate Yuuichi [Mai-HiME] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 20 ]
Reito Kanzaki vs. Tate Yuuichi [Mai-HiME] - Page 2 Vote_lcap232%Reito Kanzaki vs. Tate Yuuichi [Mai-HiME] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 13 ]
Reito Kanzaki vs. Tate Yuuichi [Mai-HiME] - Page 2 Vote_lcap219%Reito Kanzaki vs. Tate Yuuichi [Mai-HiME] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 41

Reito Kanzaki vs. Tate Yuuichi [Mai-HiME] - Page 2 Empty Re: Reito Kanzaki vs. Tate Yuuichi [Mai-HiME]

Post by GAP Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Tate is much more honest than Reito is, I just wish that Reito had more development as I felt that the whole Reito being the Obsidian Lord felt to abrupt of a development to be believable.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Reito Kanzaki vs. Tate Yuuichi [Mai-HiME] - Page 2 Empty Re: Reito Kanzaki vs. Tate Yuuichi [Mai-HiME]

Post by depression76 Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:57 pm

I'm more of a Reito fan than a Tate Fan.

Reito has a lot more appeal for me. He's rotten inside, and I usually like that type of characters. All smiley but is a maniac xD I'll reiterate my reasoning next time fufufu, can't think straight.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:30 pm

depression76 wrote:I'm more of a Reito fan than a Tate Fan.

Reito has a lot more appeal for me. He's rotten inside, and I usually like that type of characters. All smiley but is a maniac xD I'll reiterate my reasoning next time fufufu, can't think straight.

Remember his omake? The philosophical rambling about becoming a demon is what separates him from Tate and though that may of been the Obsidian Lord talking, the appeal still stands.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:I'm more of a Reito fan than a Tate Fan.

Remember his omake? The philosophical rambling about becoming a demon is what separates him from Tate and though that may of been the Obsidian Lord talking, the appeal still stands.

Oh yeshh I remember,and yes the appeal is still there :3

Okay, Imma try explaining why I like him better than Tate. To be honest, what draws me to him at first glance is his uniform. It's jet black and a gakuran, and I guess that sets something off in me that thinks that 'this guy' might be a bad guy xD I don't know but sometimes the studio tends to put significant little ticks that sets apart the antagonist from the protagonist, especially a mole like Reito. And that separate him from other guys in my mind.

And obviously first opinion matters to me, since the more I watch Hime the more I found him interesting. I like how he downplays every complaints that comes to the student council, with his 'maa maa' as if he didn't want stuff to be put in the limelight, and all the while smiling that dashing smile to throw everyone off. He has the charm and the looks to shift the spotlight away while he works in the background, getting Nagi to do all his dirty work for him. What a slimey bastard, but I like him xD He's like mentally ill and his blu-ray omake self is adorkable.

If the series actually shows his Obsidian Lord side more, while working behind the scenes I mean, that'd be fun. With him going all crazy and muttering stuff about wanting a wife...hahaha! If that's a contest, I'll vote myself Natsuki Kruger2

Anddd yesss, I am rambling. Sorry lol.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:16 pm

Nice to see this thread is still alive. Not that many Yuuichi fans but if there were a ton of them all over the place I probably wouldn't be as drawn to him as I am. The thing I realized is that even if Reito wins and Tate loses it just makes me want to stay by his side and be his supporter even more. Its why I'm a fan of the underdogs and not the untouchable champions
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2