Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MaiMultiverseOC: A deviantART group for OC fanart/literature

2 posters

Go down

MaiMultiverseOC: A deviantART group for OC fanart/literature  Empty MaiMultiverseOC: A deviantART group for OC fanart/literature

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:29 pm

http://aphroditegoddess.deviantart.com/

^ On behalf of MM Superstar Aphroditegoddess from deviantART, she started a group called MaiMultiverseOC dedicated to Mai-Series related O.C fanart and literature ONLY.

O.C. works are welcome like mandygirl78's Marisol from "The Irrelevant Otome."
or my personal favorite, Konam's Kaito-HiME!

So whatcha waiting for? Be creative and unleash your Original Character creativity here:

>> MaiMultiverseOC <<

ruby HiME Miyu
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

MaiMultiverseOC: A deviantART group for OC fanart/literature  Empty Re: MaiMultiverseOC: A deviantART group for OC fanart/literature

Post by SulliMike23 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:56 pm

I gotta find the file containing the profile of Toshi and post it on Deviantart.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 281

Back to top Go down

MaiMultiverseOC: A deviantART group for OC fanart/literature  Empty Re: MaiMultiverseOC: A deviantART group for OC fanart/literature

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:41 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:I gotta find the file containing the profile of Toshi and post it on Deviantart.

:) Looking forward to it! How much did you actually write for Toshi? I'd like to read his non-Mai-Multiverse RP story sometime.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:52 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:I gotta find the file containing the profile of Toshi and post it on Deviantart.

:) Looking forward to it! How much did you actually write for Toshi? I'd like to read his non-Mai-Multiverse RP story sometime.
Maybe I will write a short story about him.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:53 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:Maybe I will write a short story about him.

Yeah, some kind of introductory story for him. Maybe something that takes place prior to the events of our roleplay. o.o

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
SulliMike23 wrote:Maybe I will write a short story about him.

Yeah, some kind of introductory story for him. Maybe something that takes place prior to the events of our roleplay. o.o

Consider it done.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:50 am

:) Any word on your story yet? Since Kona-chan is free again (birthday girl had her birthday), I'll be bumping her for the RP soon.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by SulliMike23 Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:02 pm

I only got the first part started, I should have it up in a couple of days. I had a wedding and being sick delay me.
SulliMike23
SulliMike23
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm

SulliMike23 wrote:I only got the first part started, I should have it up in a couple of days. I had a wedding and being sick delay me.

No problem, dude. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down