Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Final Fantasy Universe Discussion

+5
shezaei-neko
MidnightPersona
Luu Sky Sapphire
Valkyria Lightning
Yuri-hime
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

General Final Fantasy Universe Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: General Final Fantasy Universe Discussion

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Lightning FF13 : You're not being fair, Fang. *pouts and turns away*

:'3 Aerith belongs to Puppeh! You can have flat chested Rikku-chan, BUT PLEASE! IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, GIVE ME LULU!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

General Final Fantasy Universe Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: General Final Fantasy Universe Discussion

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:42 pm

Pup shares Aerith with me. Oh! And I also forgot Tifa. :3
I'll take Rikku gladly.

And Luu about Lulu.....
Spoiler:

shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:39 pm

My favorite FF girls:

Faris (FFV)
Rydia, Rosa, Porom (FFIV)
Celes (FFVI)
Aerith, Tifa (FFVI)
Quistis, Fuujin (FFVII)
Beatrix, Freya, Garnet (FFIX)
Lulu, Yuna (FFX)
Paine (FFX-2)
Ashe (FFXII)
Lightning, Fang, Vanille (FFXIII)
Serah, Lightning, Fang, Vanille (FFXIII-2)

I know Beatrix and Fuujin are NPCs but they are awesome.
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:41 pm

Oh yes, I have to agree that Fuujin was really cool.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

General Final Fantasy Universe Discussion - Page 3 Empty Lightning Returns TRAILER IS OUT!!

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:40 am

━━━(゚∀゚)━━━

AT LEAST!!! IS OUT!!
The trailer for Lightning Returns: FF XIII game is out!!

Now we can see Light's awesome persona and some of the game play.
I was amazed by it.
I can't wait to play it. Plus Lightning looks cooler than ever!! Lightning FF13

Here you have the link to watch the trailer and see some pics of it.

http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/6818058.html
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:42 am

What I don't get about Lightning Returns is why isn't it a platformer? I heard it was going to play more like Kingdom Hearts/Bayonetta than the traditional RPG mechanics of the previous two games. The gameplay footage in the trailer is the same ol' thing!

Ah well, this is the final installment in the Final Fantasy XIII line-up. I'll give it a chance since Lightning is once again the main heroine.

Lightning FF13 We missed ya, Claire~ But seriously, enough of this time travel bullshit. It ruined your series and now it is broken. :'3 Make up for it in LR, please~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:26 pm

I just hope they give her the Happy Ending she deserves.
Have her sister back and ex-l'Cie family back. That includes having Fang as her lover. >:3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:03 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:I just hope they give her the Happy Ending she deserves.
Have her sister back and ex-l'Cie family back. That includes having Fang as her lover. >:3

>:3 That'll be quite a stretch for Square Enix. The only way to save the franchise, story-wise, is the ending to resemble that of the first Superman movie. Lightning turns back time after beating the final villain, going all the way back to the ending of the first game. Both worlds are fine, Serah leaves Snow and honeymoons with Lightning Fang and Vanille don't have to be crystal and end up marrying. Completely erasing that the 2nd and 3rd game ever happened. *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GhibliFreek Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:50 am

I desperately want Lightning and Serah to be reunited, however I just can't see the story ending "happily ever after" with everything going back to normal.....I just forsee more world ending mass chaos someone being a twat and blowin shit up again...aslongasthefarronsgettoseeeachotheragainIdontcare*sobs*
GhibliFreek
GhibliFreek
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2319
Armitage GUTS!!! : 498

https://www.youtube.com/user/Graipe?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:13 pm

I understand your dislike of Tidus.
Strangely enough, I was unaffected by his "Whiny stupidity" because he was in a completely different world at the time. I could relate to Tidus because he and I were naïve kids who didn't know where we were or what to do.

Ten years later, I'm still attached to Tidus but not in the same level like before (It also helps that I know what's really going on behind the scenes). I feel more close to Yuna because she is just doing what everyone expects her to do. She wants to please everybody to the best of her ability.

Rikku seemed annoying to me at first but after hearing about what she had been through, I had to admire her for still being peppy without losing her sanity.

Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:27 pm

Bluholic711 wrote:
Ten years later, I'm still attached to Tidus but not in the same level like before (It also helps that I know what's really going on behind the scenes). I feel more close to Yuna because she is just doing what everyone expects her to do. She wants to please everybody to the best of her ability.

You said it right there. Final Fantasy X is ultimately Yuna's story. But before I touch on that; I'd like to share the more mature reason for disliking Tidus. Tidus, imo, doesn't even qualify as a character. He is *us*, the gamer who is in the middle of this strange new world. No grasp on the religion, magic and politics of this new era. We are the outsider looking in on Yuna's trials. Square's tiny error is that I'm not like Tidus; I embraced the strange lifestyle and customs of Spira. In a lot of ways, the story is about Sir Auron as well; having a history with Jecht and Braska.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluholic711 Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:40 pm

I understand. It's not only the main character's story.
It revolves around almost everybody, it would seem.
The more prominent stories are Tidus, Yuna, and Auron's.

Lulu and Wakka were a mixed bag for me.
I could understand Lulu's mood swings since she's lost so many people in her lifetime.
She lost her parents, her first summoner, and her boyfriend. I use her a lot for the black magic.

Wakka, I like since he helped Tidus out when he had nowhere else to go. Like most people, he was struggling with coping his brother's death. He was like any other grieving relative in denial.
I was quite shocked when he expressed his prejudice towards Rikku and her clan.
I grew on my later on after learning to get over his hatred.

Kimahri seemed like a flat character to me. That was probably intended though...maybe.

Also, Auron is legendary. He's been through what the next generation is going through. He pretty much knows the bullshit when he sees it. He's a little abrasive, hardened, and strict. But, then again, after losing two of your best friends to Sin, discovering the religion you once worshipped was a pit of lies, and then getting killed off by a goddess could do that.
The poor man has a tragic history all around.
Bluholic711
Bluholic711
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4629
Armitage GUTS!!! : 626

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:02 pm

It does revolve around Yuna mainly.
Both were important.

However nobody knew what happened to Jecht.
In Tidus' Zanarkand.
Tidus went through the loss of his mother.
Plus his father could be a jerk.
When he last knew him..

Not often do you get you get attacked by something like Sin and a guy with a big sword takes you somewhere new.

Tidus is just a character I myself even have trouble understanding. Yes he is Naive, but in the story he matures.
He doesn't understand a lot and has trouble being open.
Sometimes something Alien to us.. can be quite confusing.

However I tried understanding him..
It was just um..hard.

He fills his father's shoes but this time differently.
I'd say without Tidus.. Yuna would of had a hard time.
Against that Final Aeon.. possessed by Yu Yevon and the story would of been changed. sweatdrop 

I do like that a lot of the characters had great background stories.

I played all the FF Console games.. but I often don't form awhole lot of opinions on certain characters.
I read into the story too much as I play.

I do jot down things that intrigued me.

points that i'm curious about etc.

(It's probably why I later decided to write.
I played FF since around 1990 or 1991 when I was sold on NES in the US.
I had to wait for the Sony gen to get to play I and II (The real II, not the US version IV) together on PS1.
Final Fantasy Anthology on PS1.. I know I reserved it the year I graduated.. 1999
it allowed me to play V for the first time for missing installment.

I was happy when III went to DS.. since I could complete all the old FF games to play.

Ahhh Memories!) Happy 

Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3