Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~?

+10
Dead.And.Alive
Amaya
Ice Silver Crystal
BubuzukeOnna
Krystal of Nol
she-ga-roo
Chaglette
Luu Sky Sapphire
ookamidesu
Yuri-hime
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are you a Fujino or a Viola~?

Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 2 Vote_lcap259%Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 59% 
[ 33 ]
Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 2 Vote_lcap232%Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 56

Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:14 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:I tend to flirt with people for the lulz to make them uncomfortable, because I'm evil like that :twisted:

>:3 YOU'RE JUST A VAGE-TEASE, NYMPH!!! *whacks you with a slipper* ;_; I'm surrounded.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~?

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:I tend to flirt with people for the lulz to make them uncomfortable, because I'm evil like that :twisted:

>:3 YOU'RE JUST A VAGE-TEASE, NYMPH!!! *whacks you with a slipper* ;_; I'm surrounded.
I have teased you before and I quite enjoyed it Wink

Shizuru Kaichou : That's the way to do it~
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:57 pm

I am a Fujino while I am not secretly gay in any capacity (although I have my fetishes), I do however than to put up a mask and I often hide my real feelings from people. I also seem to have way to escape situations that I often get into although it doesn't always work.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:56 pm

GAP wrote:I am a Fujino while I am not secretly gay in any capacity (although I have my fetishes), I do however than to put up a mask and I often hide my real feelings from people. I also seem to have way to escape situations that I often get into although it doesn't always work.
Ditto on that part. I'm just not gay in general. Though I'd go gay for Shizuru in a snap

Natsuki Kruger2
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:59 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:
GAP wrote:I am a Fujino while I am not secretly gay in any capacity (although I have my fetishes), I do however than to put up a mask and I often hide my real feelings from people. I also seem to have way to escape situations that I often get into although it doesn't always work.
Ditto on that part. I'm just not gay in general. Though I'd go gay for Shizuru in a snap

Natsuki Kruger2

She makes women as straight as a circle. Maybe that's her true power rather than Kiyohime and her naginata? Razz

Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 pm

Whoever knew someone had the ability to make TEH perfect anime character? giggity
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:37 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:She makes straight women go lezzie all the way and gay men go straight. That's her real power.

Dunno about the gay men going straight (could of been the case for Reito) but I agree with the former! Those fangirls from Fuuka Academy that keep following Shizuru around? They can't ALL be gay. In my opinion, they were converted thanks to the Kaichou's beauty, voice and not being Haruka.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:39 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Dunno about the gay men going straight (could of been the case for Reito) but I agree with the former! Those fangirls from Fuuka Academy that keep following Shizuru around? They can't ALL be gay. In my opinion, they were converted thanks to the Kaichou's beauty, voice and not being Haruka.

I'm sure there are those who "admire" and "respect" her, but come' on, we all know that there are barley any of those. xD
But yet, the whole "Thanks to Kaichou's beauty and voice" is true.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:46 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:I'm sure there are those who "admire" and "respect" her, but come' on, we all know that there are barley any of those. xD

Barely! XD Fuuka Academy might actually have more lesbians than Lillian Girls' Academy and Astera Hill combined...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Dead.And.Alive wrote:I'm sure there are those who "admire" and "respect" her, but come' on, we all know that there are barley any of those. xD

Barely! XD Fuuka Academy might actually have more lesbians than Lillian Girls' Academy and Astera Hill combined...

Those aren't all girls schools?
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:24 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Those aren't all girls schools?

Yes...that's the scary part. Shizuru may have converted everyone without us knowing it. She's gooooooood. o.o;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:15 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yes...that's the scary part. Shizuru may have converted everyone without us knowing it. She's gooooooood. o.o;
It's her true talent, even better than her naginata skills and having power of Kiyohime. Razz
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 06, 2012 12:10 am

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Yes...that's the scary part. Shizuru may have converted everyone without us knowing it. She's gooooooood. o.o;
It's her true talent, even better than her naginata skills and having power of Kiyohime. Razz

Razz Now you're starting to make sense, Ayano-chan! o.o It's the same old story for every female Mai-Series fan, really. Shizuru made them question their own sexuality. Probably leading to the current preferences of all the beautiful ladies of MM.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Razz Now you're starting to make sense, Ayano-chan! o.o It's the same old story for every female Mai-Series fan, really. Shizuru made them question their own sexuality. Probably leading to the current preferences of all the beautiful ladies of MM.
Truth be told I only found Mai HiME pretty recently compared to some of the animes I've watched (even Mnemosyne was before it). The fact that I immediately loved almost characters (not even...) was chance. Heck, I was just lucky enough never to deny my thoughts of our Kyoto women~ Razz
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:Heck, I was just lucky enough never to deny my thoughts of our Kyoto women~ Razz

Razz Oh is that so, Ayano-chan? Would you say Shizuru is the perfect woman to you?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Dead.And.Alive wrote:Heck, I was just lucky enough never to deny my thoughts of our Kyoto women~ Razz

Razz Oh is that so, Ayano-chan? Would you say Shizuru is the perfect woman to you?
Shizuru is perfect for those who ask kawaiidesuplz Actually, I think it's Naomi's voice that does the trick Akira Okuzaki Shizuru without a Kyoto-ben accent, hmm... Akira Okuzaki
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Razz Oh is that so, Ayano-chan? Would you say Shizuru is the perfect woman to you?
Shizuru as a "perfect women?" That seems like an overstatement to me. Don't get me wrong, it'd be great to have someone as her but I'd rather not. Despite the ending to HiME (and most of Otome) Shizuru obviously deceived Natsuki and many in general. An honest person who will only greet me with a genuine smile and not fake one is worth much more. Even if it were something negative towards me or whatnot I'd prefer to hear them out. The thing that gives Shizuru a boost is that when she really does find the right person she'll forever keep that in mind and is extremely persistent. It's one of the qualities of her I love. And that accent *A*

But anyway, no. She is not the perfect woman.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Akira Okuzaki I like Ayano-chan answers better than Nymphs. >:3 There is something more than just a pretty and tender Naomi Shindoh voice over. One could pick apart Shizuru's personality and actions from the Mai-HiME series until the Orphans come home, the bottom line is: SHE HAS FLAWS. These make a great character in many ways. :)

A lot of fans like to talk about how scary/indestructible Misguided "Psycho" Shizuru is, yet never point out how her scenes with Natsuki show us moments of weakness. This adds a lot of depth to her character we haven't seen in previous episodes.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: Akira Okuzaki I like Ayano-chan answers better than Nymphs. >:3 There is something more than just a pretty and tender Naomi Shindoh voice over. One could pick apart Shizuru's personality and actions from the Mai-HiME series until the Orphans come home, the bottom line is: SHE HAS FLAWS. These make a great character in many ways. :)

A lot of fans like to talk about how scary/indestructible Misguided "Psycho" Shizuru is, yet never point out how her scenes with Natsuki show us moments of weakness. This adds a lot of depth to her character we haven't seen in previous episodes.
We have agreed on something?! A miracle!
Anyway, what you say is true, Luu. It's those flaws which actually have the opposite result on her. It's what makes her the Shizuru Fujino we love. Those "perfect" characters are a bit boring.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:32 pm

Luu never agrees with me. Not surprised there Razz
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:35 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Luu never agrees with me. Not surprised there Razz
But doesn't just make it all the more interesting? Razz
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:49 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:Luu never agrees with me. Not surprised there Razz
But doesn't just make it all the more interesting? Razz

/;A;/ At last. Ayano-chan finally makes sense!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:51 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:/;A;/ At last. Ayano-chan finally makes sense!
I'm not sure what you don't get...Perhaps you could tell me so I may enlighten you?
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 11, 2012 4:46 pm

Dead.And.Alive wrote:I'm not sure what you don't get...Perhaps you could tell me so I may enlighten you?

It was just a general statement, Ayano-chan. Shizuru Fujino Next time you confuse me, I'll be sure to ask you~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Dec 11, 2012 7:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:It was just a general statement, Ayano-chan. Shizuru Fujino Next time you confuse me, I'll be sure to ask you~
I'm sure that won't take very long.
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next