Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~?

+10
Dead.And.Alive
Amaya
Ice Silver Crystal
BubuzukeOnna
Krystal of Nol
she-ga-roo
Chaglette
Luu Sky Sapphire
ookamidesu
Yuri-hime
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Are you a Fujino or a Viola~?

shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? Vote_lcap259%shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? I_vote_rcap 59% 
[ 33 ]
shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? Vote_lcap29%shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 5 ]
shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? Vote_lcap232%shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? I_vote_rcap 32% 
[ 18 ]

Total Votes : 56

shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? Empty Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~?

Post by Yuri-hime Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:25 pm

Wondered why there's a thread for Natsuki but not one for Shizuru, so went ahead and remedied that ^.^

So, are you a Shizuru Fujino~

shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? 636289-shizuru_default_large

Or a Shizuru Viola~

shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? Shizuru_Viola-1

~~~

For myself I'm definitely a Fujino ^.^

I'm calm, thoughtful, quiet, a deep thinker, and I can verbally eviscerate someone who is quite deserving of it, yet can also physically deal punishment if it comes to that ^.^

So, which one are you! =D

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? Empty Re: Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~?

Post by ookamidesu Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:42 pm

i think i am more like a viola. ^-^;
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? Empty Re: Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:41 pm

It's a mixture of both for me. Fujino is a box full of mysteries like myself, in addition to reasonable as possible when it comes to normal stuff like being head of a group. In my case, my yoga classes. I'm a patient person with a cool head for anyone struggling. Suffice it to say, Viola is no different in that regard. She is also supportive towards students of Garderobe Academy and fulfills her duties well. Only...she may be a tad more laid back than me. I'm an always-on-the-go type person.

The more extreme part of her personality such as the mindf***ing and the sense to kill on sight (Psycho Shizuru as an example only), is not in me. You'd have to execute something that crosses a very distant line for me to have those types of feelings. So in essence, I'm more of a Shizuru who is calm, reserved, flirtatious and above all, devoted to one special person.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:55 am

And I guess most people on this forum are Natsukis, going by the low response to this thread, compared to the Natsuki thread...or they just don't like Shizuru as much as Natsuki...a shame ^^

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:51 am

I think I'm more of a secretive Fujino :3
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:01 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:And I guess most people on this forum are Natsukis, going by the low response to this thread, compared to the Natsuki thread...or they just don't like Shizuru as much as Natsuki...a shame ^^

Maybe it stems from how Shizuru is "perfect" and nobody sees themselves that way. She does have her flaws though and hopefully some will point them out in relates to their own personality. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:07 pm

uff... now that's a hard question to answer...
i'm very paintent and supprort my friends in any way (even if i'm nor going to play murderer ^^) if the really need help. but this are character trains which are in both.
i guess it's both again. i can't really say.
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:48 pm

Yuri-hime wrote:And I guess most people on this forum are Natsukis, going by the low response to this thread, compared to the Natsuki thread...or they just don't like Shizuru as much as Natsuki...a shame ^^

Well, indeed I'm more like Natsuki in many aspects (unfortunately not in the parts of the bike and that she can kick ass, BTW what is the plural for ass?)but that doesn't mean I don't like Shizuru. Shizuru Fujino

Okay, I'd say I'm like Fujino in the part of polite smiles and if I can let someone else do a few tasks for me like Shizuru does with Haruka (not that often and only when I feel is neccesary leek). Also I get the feeling that is something were to snap me my reaction would be like Fujino in the Festival, not as far as to go rampage but something legally close, you know.
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:50 am

I finally thought of another reason why I'm more of a Fujino!! :D

I always put on a fake polite front when I'm with relatives or when I had to talk to strangers. But that makes me more irritable than when I'm being myself.

And I like to tease my best friend xD Alot.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 am

Nagi wrote:I always put on a fake polite front when I'm with relatives or when I had to talk to strangers. But that makes me more irritable than when I'm being myself.

Oh I can definitely relate on the fake smile thing. My relatives aren't the most fun group of people in the world, so whenever I'm at a dinner party, the fake smile makes it's appearance. Only my fake smile is too obvious, meh thinks. XD It's less graceful Shizuru...

shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? PDVD_089

and more Excalibur rape face...

shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? 800px-10

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:56 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:XD It's less graceful Shizuru...

shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? PDVD_089

and more Excalibur rape face...

shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? 800px-10

Nobody can pull off a perfect Shiz-smile I bet. Viola

I have a poker face Amane face most of the time

shizuru - Are you a Shizuru Fujino or a Shizuru Viola~? Amane11

Then I'll have a Takumi on my face when people talk to me Takumi

But I'll have a pissed look when they expect me to understand what they are saying when they aren't even speaking in a complete sentence and speaking too softly. I mean, CAN'T YOU JUST SPEAK LOUDER? >:C
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:57 am

XDDD One could only put up with so much. Shizuru's smile did an excellent job of hiding her emotions because the students at Fuuka, probably even Natsuki herself, thought she was flawless. You never know until you get to know a person! :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by BubuzukeOnna Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:58 pm

I think they're essentially the same person, Viola is probably perfectly capable of everything Fujino did under the right circumstances. She just lucked out that in the Otome-verse her romantic inclinations aren't being suppressed- i.e. her sexuality isn't a source of shame for her. She's still a person who's facade requires some effort to breach, if anyone notices it at all.

She'd still do anything for the persons she feels responsible for- Take on a futile number of opponents to provide an escape? Of course. Do some kinky infantilism roleplay to keep her loved one safe? Why not?
BubuzukeOnna
BubuzukeOnna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 88
Armitage GUTS!!! : 39

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:19 am

BubuzukeOnna wrote:I think they're essentially the same person, Viola is probably perfectly capable of everything Fujino did under the right circumstances. She just lucked out that in the Otome-verse her romantic inclinations aren't being suppressed- i.e. her sexuality isn't a source of shame for her. She's still a person who's facade requires some effort to breach, if anyone notices it at all.

She'd still do anything for the persons she feels responsible for- Take on a futile number of opponents to provide an escape? Of course. Do some kinky infantilism roleplay to keep her loved one safe? Why not?

Very accurate. In the timeline of the Otome-verse, homosexuality is more open and accepted. It's not secret that her and the Gakuenchou are romantically involved with one another, which makes me applaud the future. :3

About the 'Why not' for kinky infantilism roleplay with Tomoe Marguerite...

Shizuru Viola deceiving Tomoe. What would you do differently?

That is another sensitive subject for the Shizuru fanbase. Perhaps you may like to enlighten us too? *smiles*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by BubuzukeOnna Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:53 am

I'm not sure that I would have done anything differently.

Where does the "hate" stem from? - the act of deceiving Tomoe, or the implications of sexual infidelity to Natsuki?

If it's the latter - we don't have a clear idea about the inner workings of Shizuru and Natsuki's relationship. In order to be with a person like Shizuru, Natsuki would need to have a lot of patience when it comes to flirtation and teasing. For all we know, there aren't clearly established parameters regarding physical fidelity. Or perhaps Shizuru values Natsuki's safety and happiness above all other moral considerations. I'd think that is likely to be true. In which case, the ends justify the means.

If the problem is deceiving Tomoe... I'm not entirely sure what could have been done differently. Was Tomoe really well and truly deceived? I think she knew. From the moment that Shizuru implied that exchange...that everything she wanted Tomoe to do for her revolved around Natsuki, that Tomoe just willfully blinded herself. For Shizuru, the most important thing is to ensure Natsuki's safety. She sees what Tomoe wants, and she uses that to her advantage. Tomoe won't be satisfied with what she's been getting from Shizuru up to that point, this is quite clear. Locked up and powerless, all Shizuru has is her wits, her charm, and her body. Of course she'd use every weapon in her arsenal if it meant protecting the one she loves.

I could be wrong, but I think if Natsuki truly loved Shizuru - she'd understand and accept what happened. And Tomoe.... Tomoe was fooling herself the entire time, making a conscious decision to ignore the fact that she was extorting affections and sexual favors from the person she claimed to admire. The deception was one she willfully engaged in to act out her own fantasy.

If I were Shizuru I would feel grateful that these people are all the same and so easily plied. I wouldn't take any blame for that situation. I'd have been doing exactly what needed to be done with the means I had at my disposal. That she was able to find enjoyment in it.... I don't know that I would have, but good for her hehe.
BubuzukeOnna
BubuzukeOnna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:37 am

Hihi!
What never understand is how come Shizuru-san never told Natsuki-san about this??
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by BubuzukeOnna Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:45 am

I always thought that Natsuki kind of picked up on something having gone on, considering she was standing right there when Tomoe shows up and says the equivalent of "I'm like you, I'll make you mine" Bemoaning Shizuru's "deception" and the implications about the "meaning" of what they did together (it's been a while sorry for the heavy paraphrasing).

Natsuki almost certainly picked up something from that, and again we don't know if after everything was over they didn't talk about it...or if Natsuki just thought "...I don't want to know" and decided not to bring it up, trusting that whatever Shizuru had done had been necessary.

Hell, maybe Shizuru was showing up in the Gakuencho office with a rattle to see if Natsuki-san might want to play that way too. I'd have paid to see Natsuki's face during that conversation.

I also wanted to mention, that I don't dislike Tomoe in case I gave that impression.
BubuzukeOnna
BubuzukeOnna
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:19 am

BubuzukeOnna wrote:Natsuki almost certainly picked up something from that, and again we don't know if after everything was over they didn't talk about it...or if Natsuki just thought "...I don't want to know" and decided not to bring it up, trusting that whatever Shizuru had done had been necessary.

Hell, maybe Shizuru was showing up in the Gakuencho office with a rattle to see if Natsuki-san might want to play that way too. I'd have paid to see Natsuki's face during that conversation.

I also wanted to mention, that I don't dislike Tomoe in case I gave that impression.

Because of slight biasism towards ShizNat, I'd like to believe Natsuki eventually learned of the plan behind the scenes and understood it. She's a mature woman who possesses more than enough trust in her significant other. It's one of those actions a couple looks back on and laughs. It was a desperate time with little to no options against the battle hardened Grand Duke Nagi army.

Haha, I believe you don't dislike Tomoe. What I do believe is Shizuru using Tomoe's little baby tactics on Natsuki, to enhance their alone time. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:48 pm

I go with the typical lesbian psychotic scheme and pick Fujino
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:39 pm

I seem to be both from the Mai HiME series. So Fujino for me...even if it's very little. I'm a pretty deep thinker if you were to ask (deep thinker and an overthinker that is). Like Fujino I tend to hide my emotions with a smile that and I love messing with my girlfriend.
It's so fun and I get cute reactions~ >w<
I'd do anything for her.
One thing though, I'm not as nearly as ambitious as Shizuru because she wouldn't let Natsuki be with anyone else.

But, yeah, I'd be the famous Kaichou other known as Shizuru Fujino. :3

Last edited by Dead.And.Alive on Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:45 pm

I'm definitely a Fujino. I find Fujino's story more deep and powerful than Viola's. Plus I feel such strong connections and coincidences when it comes to Fujino's case
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:09 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:I'm definitely a Fujino. I find Fujino's story more deep and powerful than Viola's. Plus I feel such strong connections and coincidences when it comes to Fujino's case

On a happier note, do you relate to Fujino as a natural flirt? ;p
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:19 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Nymphetamine wrote:I'm definitely a Fujino. I find Fujino's story more deep and powerful than Viola's. Plus I feel such strong connections and coincidences when it comes to Fujino's case

On a happier note, do you relate to Fujino as a natural flirt? ;p
Natsuki Kruger2 LOL maybe. For the lulz giggity
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Nymphetamine wrote: Natsuki Kruger2 LOL maybe. For the lulz giggity

FOR THE LULZ!? >:3 So you just play with the hearts of innocent girls!?

Natsuki Kuga : THIS IS FUJINOISM INFLUENCE!!!

>_> Yes and I blame Nagi (the MM member, not the shithead from the Mai-Series) for that...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:13 pm

I tend to flirt with people for the lulz to make them uncomfortable, because I'm evil like that :twisted:
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next