Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN!

+9
*BlackRose*
Kuga Natsuki
Bluholic711
magicmaster03
Saido
DuranDuran
MissSoccerNinja
Luu Sky Sapphire
Yuri-hime
13 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

hime - The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN! Empty The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN!

Post by Yuri-hime Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:10 am

So, this crazy lil idea suddenly hit me as I was making my latest post...everyone seems to enjoy 'roleplaying' all the different Mai series characters using the lovely provided emotes~
So why not have an entire thread devoted to all the wacky, crazy, lulzy emote conversations and interactions that are usually spread out throughout the forum in a bunch of different threads ^.^

Anyone can jump in~
And to get the ball rolling I'll start! :)

~~~

nao lick Shizuru, have I told you lately that your butt is extra large~?

Shizuru Kaichou Why Nao, I didn't realize that you enjoyed looking at my derriere so much~

Gakuenchou ...... *glares ice daggers at Nao* Duran! Load Silver Cartridge...now! DX

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

hime - The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN! Empty Re: The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:45 pm

XDDDDDD It's no secret that we use the emotes often~ This will be fun!

~~~

Akira Okuzaki : *lurks in the shadows* My Okuzaki senses tell me that the "Sandwich" trio are up to no good again.

Armitage : What the Hell is a SHIZNATNAO anyway!? WHAT A RETREATED NAME!!!

Yukino : Haruka-dear...it's....

Armitage : NOT NOW, YUKINO! I NEED TO SPY ON THAT BUBUZUKE WOMAN!

Akira Okuzaki : You gave away our position with the way you talk. Now everyone know Okuzaki here. Okuzaki cannot master the art of invisibility this way. Okuzaki will go die somewhere now. ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN! Empty Re: The Random Mai-HiME/Otome Emote FREE RP! ANYONE CAN JOIN!

Post by MissSoccerNinja Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:29 pm

Please let me know if I do anything wrong! This is my first time in the RP part of this forum, or any forum... sweatdrop

nao lick Nao: "Hah, like you could do anything to hurt me, you stupid mutt... Julia!" *Julia materializes*
nao lick Nao and Natsuki Kuga Natsuki (and Duran and Julia): *prepare to fight*
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: *thinks to herself* 'My, two lovely ladies fighting over me...how lucky am I?' *regains her senses and rationally steps between the bristling Natsuki and Nao* "Now-now, let's stop this fighting and try to come to a more sexy-ahem! I mean, peaceful, alternative..."

Meanwhile...
Armitage Haruka: *hears Shizuru say "Now-now"* "What?! The bubuzuke woman has chosen Nao?! What is that idiot thinking?! Enough with the rhinocerous! I'm going to go set things straight!"
Yukino Yukino: *tries to stop Haruka from interfering* "Haruka-chan! Wait! You shouldn't interfere!...And it's 'reconniassance,' not 'rhinoceros'..."

Meanwhile, meanwhile...
Takumi Takumi: "Don't worry, Akira, you're still a 'master of invisibility' to me..." *does his best to comfort Akira* *suddenly looks confused* "...And what's this about ShizNatNao being the 'Sandwich-trio'?..."

Last edited by MissSoccerNinja on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:26 am

((You're doing the roleplay just right! I think Yuri-chan can agree that an emote roleplay doesn't have to be coherent nor follow any kind of storyline. It's just for fun~))

Gakuenchou : No, seriously, why am I even part of this "Sandwich"? What makes me so damn desirable to women around the world?!

Viola : Next Natsuki-chan will wonder what color the sky is~

Zhang : People ship me with the mutt because we're so "alike". I don't know about my cousin Yuuki, but I like the idea of having my head in-between Natsuki's legs.

Viola : Somebody wants to see the world of the stars soon, doesn't she?~

Gakuenchou : Uh...calm your titties Shizuru.....you have that crazy look in your eye again...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:01 am

((Thanks! =]))

Viola Shizuru: "Maybe you can help me calm them, Nat-su-ki..." *suggestive wink*
Gakuenchou Natsuki: *blushes*
(before Natsuki can respond)
ruby Mai: *pops in randomly* "Are we talking about Natsuki-ships?"
Gakuenchou Natsuki: *very confused* "Mai...what are you doing here?"
ruby Mai: "If Natsuki's in the middle, I want in on this 'sandwich'..."
Gakuenchou Natsuki, Zhang Nao, and Viola Shizuru: "What?!"
Gakuenchou Natsuki: "But, Mai! Aren't we just friends?!"
ruby Mai: "In many cases, yes. But..." *points to a nearby tree where three writers (Luu, Yuri-hime, and MissSoccerNinja) are sitting and typing away on laptops* "...The Alphard-look-alike up there, although she's a loyal Shiznat fan, is convinced that you and I have the ultimate 'bromance'..."
Gakuenchou Natsuki: "What the hell is a 'bromance'?!"
ruby Mai: (ignoring Natsuki) *continues her sentence*"...which sometimes turns romantic for the sake of comedy..."
(Awkward pause...)
nao lick Nao Yuuki: *randomly popping in as well* "I second what Zhang said earlier... I've been wanting to get into Natsuki's pants for a long time...Why do you think I tied her up so much in My-Hime?" Wink

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:02 pm

((LMFAO XDD Brilliant Ninja-chan! I loved your additions, and of course Luu's is win as well ^^
I'll jump in later when I can think of something to add as well~ =3)

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:46 pm

(( ~wolf... *looks around* ...Can teh puppy join in?))
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Bubuzuke points : 235
Armitage GUTS!!! : 72

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:51 pm

DuranDuran wrote:(( ~wolf... *looks around* ...Can teh puppy join in?))
(( Please do! =D ))

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:06 pm

DuranDuran wrote:(( ~wolf... *looks around* ...Can teh puppy join in?))

Definitely! The more, the merrier! =]

Viola Shizuru: "Yes, DuranDuran is definitely welcome to join in on the 'sandwich'..." *winks at DuranDuran* Shizuru Fujino
Me: sweatdrop "Haha, Shizuru, I meant that DuranDuran is welcome to join in on writing in this thread," *pauses a minute* :scratch: *shrugs* "But there's no reason she can't do what you said as well!" ;P XD

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:16 am

Natsuki Kuga : OI! There are too many people in this sandwich!!! And now you're letting my mecha puppy in here!? I know he..she..whatever the hell it is...has this "thing" for my underwear, but DAMMIT!

tomoe2 : Natsuki. You know what your problem is? You got no game.

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, and you are?

tomoe2 : The sexiest woman you will ever have, Shizuru-oneesamafromanothershow! *_*

Gakuenchou : *arrives* Shit, we're too late....*spazzymcspaz*

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:58 pm

Azusa ~Bark!!!!
Teh puppy is happy to be here....
*blinks then nuzzles Shizuru* Shizuru~sama!!!!! You do care!!!!!! *licks hand* I tis happy... since... you and Master Natsuki are together... does that make you parcially my master to?! XD

Iryo-(aka-me)- That is very true, SoccerNinja... Duran could do that... XD
Azusa *notices Tomoe and growls lightly*
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Shizuru Kaichou : *petz ze Duran-pup* Consider me and Natsuki-chan your new mommies~

Natsuki Kuga : *BLUSH* WE HAD CHILDREN!?

tomoe2 : Stupid mutt. Both of you. *notices the growling* You better growl at something else before I bitch slap you.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:48 pm

Azusa *nuzzles Shizuru's hand* Yay!!!! I have mommies!!!!
*looks at Tomoe crouching down, growl turning to a snarl* Permission to bite and or maul and or fire mommy? *glances at Natsuki and Shizuru*
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Awesome posts, you guys! XD

Zhang Nao: *raises her eyebrow at the situation in above posts*"...What the hell is going on here?..."
ruby Mai: *hands on her hips, observing but puzzled as well* "I don't really know..." *turns to Nao* "Hey, Nao, wanna go and make our own sandwich?"
Zhang Nao: *raises her eyebrow at Mai. After a moment of consideration, shrugs* "Sure, why not. But...I think we'll need at least one more person in order to make this a true 'sandwich'..."
Armitage Haruka: *bursts into the scene with Yukino following closely behind* "Bubuzuke! Stop right there! You're about to make a huge mista-" *sees that the situation has changed a great deal since she was last featured in a post* "...What's going on here?...Where did that teal-haired woman come from? And the mecha! And, hey!" *turns angrily to Mai and Nao, who are circling around Yukino while nodding approvingly*
( Yukino Yukino: *shyly and nervously* "W-what are you two doing?")
Armitage Haruka: "Stop looking at my girlfriend like she's a piece of mead!"
Yukino Yukino: "That's, 'meat,' Haruka-chan..."
Armitage Haruka: "That's what I said! Anyway, you two, stop this at once!"
ruby Mai: *ignoring Haruka, turns to Nao and nods* "She's the one."
Zhang Nao: "Agreed....But," *lazily jerks her thumb back toward the fuming Haruka* "What are we going to do about the loud one?"
ruby Mai: *eyes Haruka* "She can join too!" *puts her arm around Haruka*
Armitage Haruka: "Hey! What are you-"
Zhang Nao: "Alright." *picks up Yukino, and Mai and Nao drag/carry Harukino out of the scene*

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:23 am

Mikoto Minagi : *plants her body on top of Mai* FORGET THE SANDWICHES, MAI! WHERE ARE MY MELONS! *snuggles her face in-between Mai's boobs*

Gakuenchou : UGH! It's not like you can actually EAT boobs, you simpleton "Cat Goddess"!

Viola : Why not? I nom your twins all the time~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:41 pm

ruby Mai: "M-Mikoto!" *blushes as the nuzzling intensifies* "There you are! I've been wondering where you went off to..." *with visible effort to concentrate on anything but Mikoto's snuggling* "N-Nao...Mikoto's joining the sandwich..."
Zhang Nao: "That's alright with me." *picks up both Haruka and Yukino while Mai carries Mikoto offscreen as well*

Gakuenchou Natsuki: "Shizuru! Th-That's not the same thing!"
Viola Shizuru: "Of course it is, Natsuki. Mikoto and I both use our mouthes and tongues to-"
Gakuenchou Natsuki: "That's enough! I...I know what happens..." *blushes crimson* X.
Viola Shizuru: "Yes..." *fantasizes about 'what happens'...*
Gakuenchou Natsuki: "Besides, we haven't given DuranDuran permission to bite or maul or fire yet..."
Viola Shizuru: *snaps out of her daydream* "Ara, we haven't yet! Duran-chan," *turns to DuranDuran and smiles happily* "I give you permissin to use any non-lethal force necessary to keep Tomoe-san away from Natsuki and me..." *turns back to Natsuki and looks at her intently* *still addressing DuranDuran* "Play with Tomoe-san and everybody else who tries to interfere for as long as you wish to...I'm in dire need of some... alone time with my Natsuki..." *advances toward Natsuki hungrily*
Gakuenchou Natsuki: :shock: :pale: "...Shizuru?..."

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 pm

tomoe2 : There will NO alone time between you two while I'm here. *fantasies about Shizuru*

irina : *calculates* Tomoe's lesbian Passion of Youth readings are off the charts! OVER 9,000!!!! Even Anh Lu doesn't have a yuri count that high!

Gakuenchou : *pouts and gets self-conscious* You know, sometimes I feel like Tomoe loves Shizuru more than I do. *lies in a corner and sobs*

tomoe2 : THAT'S BECAUSE I'M BLUNT AND HONEST ABOUT MY FEELINGS! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Gakuenchou : DON'T MAKE ME KILL YOU!!!!!! *LOCKS AND LOADS*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:18 am

Viola Shizuru: "Oh, Natsuki..." *captures her angry Natsuki in a loving hug* "I know you love me. You just do it in your own awkward, flustered, emotionally-inept way." *kisses Natsuki's cheek softly, and looks at her honesty* "And I wouldn't have it any other way." *smiles happily*
Gakuenchou Natsuki: *wide-eyed, blushes pink* "Sh-...Shizuru..." *blushes more*
Viola Shizuru: "I could do with some more sex, though..." *places a thoughtful finger on her chin*
Gakuenchou Natsuki: Xo "Shizuru!"

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Yuri-hime Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:46 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote: Viola Shizuru: "I could do with some more sex, though..." *places a thoughtful finger on her chin*
(LOL, nice. That cracked me up XDD)

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:33 am

Yuri-hime wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote: Viola Shizuru: "I could do with some more sex, though..." *places a thoughtful finger on her chin*
(LOL, nice. That cracked me up XDD)

Thanks! =] X3

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by DuranDuran Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Azusa *Duran barks and nots at Shizuru* Yes mama. *pounces on Tomoe before picking her up by the back of her shirt and carrying her off*
DuranDuran
DuranDuran
HiME Ranger
HiME Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Ara, thank you very much, Duran-chan." *smiles happily* "Make sure to be home in time for breakfast tomorrow morning, though. I'll prepare your favorite breakfast food, as thanks for keeping Tomoe out of Natsuki's and my evening affairs."
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: "Hey, how come you're not going to make my favorite food tomorrow...?" *pouts*
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: *smiles and chuckles, wrapping her arms around Natsuki* "Because I'll be making your favorite tonight."
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: :scratch: "What?"
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: "Such a silly girl..." *smiles mischievously and whispers in Natsuki's ear* "Am I not your favorite "food"?" Wink
Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: *blushes crimson and sputters unintelligibly*
Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: *laughs happily and kisses Natsuki's cheek* "Just kidding. I'll also prepare Natsuki's favorite breakfast food for Natsuki tomorrow morning." :)

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:13 pm

tomoe2 : *pushes Duran off and kicks down the door* WELL! WELL! WELL! What do we have here...TWO mutts hanging around MY woman. I thought I told you to scram, Kuga. I don't need sexually frustrated women around my Shizuru-oneesama. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: tomoe2 : *pushes Duran off and kicks down the door* WELL! WELL! WELL! What do we have here...TWO mutts hanging around MY woman. I thought I told you to scram, Kuga. I don't need sexually frustrated women around my Shizuru-oneesama. <3

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: "Hey! I'm not sexually frustrated anymore! Er, I mean- I'm not sexually frustrated!"

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:51 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote: Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: "Hey! I'm not sexually frustrated anymore! Er, I mean- I'm not sexually frustrated!"

tomoe2 : See everyone? This is what I mean by MUTTS. They can't think straight. Neither can I, but I ain't straight now...am I? *snuggles up to Shizuru-oneesama*

Miyu : Beep. Marguerite Tomoe's shallowness has reached critical mass. Beep.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next