Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wasn't that Motonari Mori? [Yukino correcting people other than Haruka]

Go down

Wasn't that Motonari Mori? [Yukino correcting people other than Haruka] Empty Wasn't that Motonari Mori? [Yukino correcting people other than Haruka]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Yukino

Before I return to the party...(someone help me)...I had to make this thread concerning one of the scenes from Mai-HiME episode 16.

Everyone knows Yukino Kikukawa's tendency to correct Haruka with words and such, but I don't recall her doing the same with other characters in the series. This is the only time I was able to notice correction of another character. The target? The highly underrated awesome that is Yukariko Sanada:

Wasn't that Motonari Mori? [Yukino correcting people other than Haruka] Vlcsnap-2011-11-19-18h09m44s223

Wasn't that Motonari Mori? [Yukino correcting people other than Haruka] Vlcsnap-2011-11-19-18h10m04s165

"The Lord did say that, even arrows that would easily break as one, would not break in threes"

Yukariko quotes what she thinks is a saying of The Lord Jesus Christ, only to have Yukino correct her with:

Wasn't that Motonari Mori? [Yukino correcting people other than Haruka] Vlcsnap-2011-11-19-18h10m25s224

"Wasn't that Motonari Mori?"

Who is a legendary Daimyo during 16th century's Sengoku period.

My question for everyone is, were there any other times Yukino corrected other characters? I don't seem to remember as her scenes are quite limited in both HiME and Otome (well, compared to the others anyway) and most of the time she's with Haruka. So if you happen to find one, list it here please. :) Muchas gracias. HiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down