Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team Tate (Sideburn Supporters unite)

4 posters

Go down

Team Tate (Sideburn Supporters unite) Empty Team Tate (Sideburn Supporters unite)

Post by hildebrant Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:57 am

To all those listening, and to all those who are interested. There is now a team for the resident lackey of the Student Council. To all those who chose to see Tate as more than a lackey, as more than a man with ridiculous sideburns and a bad sense of humor, and to truly see him as a kind and thoughtful and unselfish individual who was willing to take responsibility for his actions, then this is the group for you.

Feel free to talk about Tate, his supposed spiritual successor Sergay from Otome and even how the young boy who would go on to become Manshiro in the Otome manga looked suspiciously like what Mai and Tate's son would look like had they actually gotten together or of Tate's appearances in the HiME manga where he succeeds in finding a place in Mai and Natsuki's heart, to punching out Nagi even without any special powers, or to how his appearances in the Otome manga are mysterious and seem to be almost there to encourage Manshiro like a father would his son.

To all Tate fans. Here is your place among other people like you
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

Team Tate (Sideburn Supporters unite) Empty Re: Team Tate (Sideburn Supporters unite)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:53 am

:) Punching out Nagi is a plus for me; can't stand the little bastard.

I am not a member of Team Tate, but I can honestly say this is a great haven for support of the character. I believe you already have an interested party waiting for membership approval. ^_~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Team Tate (Sideburn Supporters unite) Empty Re: Team Tate (Sideburn Supporters unite)

Post by Defiant Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Looks like I am gonna lose my neutral colors after all :)
Count me in Wink
Defiant
Defiant
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 348
Armitage GUTS!!! : 83

http://www.postavy.cz

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:31 pm

Two members so far, sounds like we're off to a pretty good start and I can't wait to get some more members on board. Come on Tate fans show some support and join up
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:27 pm

hildebrant wrote:Two members so far, sounds like we're off to a pretty good start and I can't wait to get some more members on board. Come on Tate fans show some support and join up

Tate's birthday will be arriving in a couple of hours!!!!

ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby

Already finished sprinkling the ice cream cake with Tragic Meisters. :3 We're gonna have a feast~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:Two members so far, sounds like we're off to a pretty good start and I can't wait to get some more members on board. Come on Tate fans show some support and join up

Tate's birthday will be arriving in a couple of hours!!!!

ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby ruby

Already finished sprinkling the ice cream cake with Tragic Meisters. :3 We're gonna have a feast~

ah damn I regret not keeping better track of it and doing something for the occasion, next year though I'll have something ready, till then Yuuichi enjoy the cake, you know the tragic meister put her heart and soul into it for you, and that's not counting the gift she got for you as well
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:52 pm

Yes! I've been thinking lately about a Tate fangroup (but too busy and lazy to make one myself)! I just applied to join! Wow, it's Yuuichi's birthday (soon)? Awesome! *gives Yuuichi cookies too* cookie

Me (to Yuuichi): "Sorry it's not a cake like Luu made, but if I tried to make you a cake, you'd probably end up like you did after the Cake Wars episode of My-Hime (in an ambulance), so, it's for your own safety...I hope you enjoy the cookies too!" =]

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:19 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Yes! I've been thinking lately about a Tate fangroup (but too busy and lazy to make one myself)! I just applied to join! Wow, it's Yuuichi's birthday (soon)? Awesome! *gives Yuuichi cookies too* cookie

Me (to Yuuichi): "Sorry it's not a cake like Luu made, but if I tried to make you a cake, you'd probably end up like you did after the Cake Wars episode of My-Hime (in an ambulance), so, it's for your own safety...I hope you enjoy the cookies too!" =]

I'm sure he'll enjoy the cookies, and as for the cake, I'm sure Mai is more than able to cook up a sure winner of a cake now that she doesn't have an orphan or a wild Mikoto to deal with during its prep work. Happy Birthday Tate, may your day be filled with happiness and many hours spent with the woman you love
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:31 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Me (to Yuuichi): "Sorry it's not a cake like Luu made, but if I tried to make you a cake, you'd probably end up like you did after the Cake Wars episode of My-Hime (in an ambulance), so, it's for your own safety...I hope you enjoy the cookies too!" =]

XD Tate was like "WHY DID YOU TRY TO KILL ME?!"

Celebrate Mai HiME/Otome Birthdays! *Yuuichi Tate*

Ladies of Fuuka and guys of the Kendo team have arrived in Mr. Sideburn's honor! GO CRAZY AND PARTY ALL NIGHT!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down