Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers

2 posters

Go down

Mai vs Rena

Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  Vote_lcap227%Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 4 ]
Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  Vote_lcap273%Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  I_vote_rcap 73% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 15

Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  Empty Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers

Post by Highman Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:16 pm

In significant dream rivalry in the HiME or Otome world between two great main characters and best racks in all of magical girl/shonen animes. Who would take it cake and will it be the new Char vs Amuro,Goku vs Vegeta or Cloud vs Sepiroth for so on forthward.

In my project since been planning and day dreaming for so long really whenever Sunrise would go through this in my mind I believe this would be the focal point of it.

Mai Tokiha
Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  Mai610

Lena Sayers(Yumemiya)
Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  Rena311

Who has the advantage, who has best size and sex appeal, who has better power to crush their enemies and who would shape their path as a hero,anti-hero or villain

The Time is NOW!

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  Empty Re: Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:36 am

Goku is, was and always will be better than Vegeta. :)

On topic:

When it comes to physical appearance, Lena-sama takes the cake. Granted Mai's body is incredible and I have a fondness for girls with short hair. There is however the major advantage Lena Sayers has: age.

Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  PDVD_052_720x480
Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  Vlcsnap-2011-11-09-11h30m07s101

Okay so I don't know Lena's exact age in the timeline of Sifr., she could be the same age as Mai Tokiha for all I know. But 'mature' character design says different to me. And that bottom pic? If only I could zoom out for the ultimate Lena experience. <3

In a battle...no contest. ^^; Tragic Meister Mai and Mai-HiME verse Mai Tokiha are nowhere near as aggressive and fast as Lena with any robe she ever used. Lena's battle with M-9 in space is a perfect example.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  Empty Re: Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers

Post by Highman Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Goku is, was and always will be better than Vegeta. :)

On topic:

When it comes to physical appearance, Lena-sama takes the cake. Granted Mai's body is incredible and I have a fondness for girls with short hair. There is however the major advantage Lena Sayers has: age.

Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  PDVD_052_720x480
Tokiha - Mai-rivalry: Mai Tokiha vs Rena Sayers  Vlcsnap-2011-11-09-11h30m07s101

Okay so I don't know Lena's exact age in the timeline of Sifr., she could be the same age as Mai Tokiha for all I know. But 'mature' character design says different to me. And that bottom pic? If only I could zoom out for the ultimate Lena experience. <3

In a battle...no contest. ^^; Tragic Meister Mai and Mai-HiME verse Mai Tokiha are nowhere near as aggressive and fast as Lena with any robe she ever used. Lena's battle with M-9 in space is a perfect example.

Don't forget about three columns who got their royal asses handed them on a silver platter. Would been one-sided battle but there's one thing you forgot about Mai power that's her Child Katsuguchi, would believe that the Child can think and would diverge a way into close combat against Rena. Plus she's overpowered way too much that's gonna be a big factor whenever Mai will uphold Rena's weakness.

What would been Rena's Child look like apparently?
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Highman wrote:Don't forget about three columns who got their royal asses handed them on a silver platter.

How could I forgot? The love of my life (Mai-Series wise) was one of them. ;_; Una-sama...

Highman wrote:Would been one-sided battle but there's one thing you forgot about Mai power that's her Child Katsuguchi, would believe that the Child can think and would diverge a way into close combat against Rena. Plus she's overpowered way too much that's gonna be a big factor whenever Mai will uphold Rena's weakness.

That's what I used to think, that Kagutsuchi would play a major role in a dream battle against Lena Sayers...until I saw Mai-Otome Zwei's fourth episode. If I recall, the Tragic Meister defeated Kagutsuchi and I already consider her much weaker and slower than Lena Sayers. If Mai can do it, Lena shouldn't have much trouble. Trust me, Highman, have these two battle out in a beauty contest. That way, everybody wins. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:21 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:Don't forget about three columns who got their royal asses handed them on a silver platter.

How could I forgot? The love of my life (Mai-Series wise) was one of them. ;_; Una-sama...

Highman wrote:Would been one-sided battle but there's one thing you forgot about Mai power that's her Child Katsuguchi, would believe that the Child can think and would diverge a way into close combat against Rena. Plus she's overpowered way too much that's gonna be a big factor whenever Mai will uphold Rena's weakness.

That's what I used to think, that Kagutsuchi would play a major role in a dream battle against Lena Sayers...until I saw Mai-Otome Zwei's fourth episode. If I recall, the Tragic Meister defeated Kagutsuchi and I already consider her much weaker and slower than Lena Sayers. If Mai can do it, Lena shouldn't have much trouble. Trust me, Highman, have these two battle out in a beauty contest. That way, everybody wins. ^_^

Lena would win beauty contest fair and square without any trouble
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Highman wrote:Lena would win beauty contest fair and square without any trouble

What's this? We actually reached common ground? Akira Okuzaki This will be a day long remembered.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:Lena would win beauty contest fair and square without any trouble

What's this? We actually reached common ground? Akira Okuzaki This will be a day long remembered.

We maybe the smartiest and snabbiest Mai-connessieurs on this fandom were like the WWF/E Rock & Roll Express.

Back to topic,

You really believe Lena could be the perfect Materializer (HiME) and would defeat the others girls like it's nothing. Besides Mai who could take Lena by herself as for the other HiME's got the edge, would Natsuki,Shizuru,Mikoto,Midori or Miyu to have a serious chance against Lena great power. Unless those will be beaten then truly Lena is the new anti-villainous or villain that would be talking about for a long time.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Nov 10, 2011 11:53 pm

Highman wrote:maybe the smartiest and snabbiest Mai-connessieurs on this fandom were like the WWF/E Rock & Roll Express.

Back to topic,

You really believe Lena could be the perfect Materializer (HiME) and would defeat the others girls like it's nothing. Besides Mai who could take Lena by herself as for the other HiME's got the edge, would Natsuki,Shizuru,Mikoto,Midori or Miyu to have a serious chance against Lena great power. Unless those will be beaten then truly Lena is the new anti-villainous or villain that would be talking about for a long time.

We're more like the Hart Foundation, but I digress. :)

No way. ^^; None of the HiME could take Lena Sayers as a group, even if they teamed with Miyu. Miyu got her short circuit ass handed to her by M-9 in Sifr. and who went the distance with M-9? ^_^

The only ones who could probably beat Lena are Materialized Miss Maria and Blue Sky Arika...which would be funny considering they're both Blue Sky Sapphire users. X'D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:39 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:maybe the smartiest and snabbiest Mai-connessieurs on this fandom were like the WWF/E Rock & Roll Express.

Back to topic,

We're more like the Hart Foundation, but I digress. :)

No way. ^^; None of the HiME could take Lena Sayers as a group, even if they teamed with Miyu. Miyu got her short circuit ass handed to her by M-9 in Sifr. and who went the distance with M-9? ^_^

The only ones who could probably beat Lena are Materialized Miss Maria and Blue Sky Arika...which would be funny considering they're both Blue Sky Sapphire users. X'D

Miyu was outdated even couldn't beat M-9 out of a paper bag. That's what happens when ring rusts plays a role to a fighter. Just like in the HiME verse Lena would been close being unstoppable against the HiME or any type of Materializers. Really wonder Lena has a deep relationship SEARRS, Alyssa and created Miyu in the first place
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:17 pm

Highman wrote:Miyu was outdated even couldn't beat M-9 out of a paper bag. That's what happens when ring rusts plays a role to a fighter. Just like in the HiME verse Lena would been close being unstoppable against the HiME or any type of Materializers. Really wonder Lena has a deep relationship SEARRS, Alyssa and created Miyu in the first place

Close yes, I still think Arika Yumemiya would defeat her own mother. :) I haven't seen a walking Deus ex machina with such an idealistic nature since Usagi Tsukino.

SEARRS remains a mystery even after the completion of the story in the anime. Should they continue another anime series, dig SEARRS back up and have HiME verse Lena involved. Would it be a stretch if they revealed Dr. Saeko Kuga was actually alive?

Saeko Fans of the manga (the few and the proud...), would probably appreciate it. study

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:42 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:Miyu was outdated even couldn't beat M-9 out of a paper bag. That's what happens when ring rusts plays a role to a fighter. Just like in the HiME verse Lena would been close being unstoppable against the HiME or any type of Materializers. Really wonder Lena has a deep relationship SEARRS, Alyssa and created Miyu in the first place

Close yes, I still think Arika Yumemiya would defeat her own mother. :) I haven't seen a walking Deus ex machina with such an idealistic nature since Usagi Tsukino.

SEARRS remains a mystery even after the completion of the story in the anime. Should they continue another anime series, dig SEARRS back up and have HiME verse Lena involved. Would it be a stretch if they revealed Dr. Saeko Kuga was actually alive?

Saeko Fans of the manga (the few and the proud...), would probably appreciate it. study

One thing that bugged me the most about Arika in the HiME world was that she never mentioned about Lena on the picture drama. Make me believe that Lena has a strict relationship with Arika. Maybe there's some tense relationship between both of'em not starting off as a happy go mother and daughter combination.

For Natsuki situation with SEARRS and District One, her mother is alive but let's just say that she's in better place and I wouldn't be shocked that Dr. Saeko wants Natsuki for another purpose.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

*does 4 hand gesture*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&NR=1&v=bwEVgTGVkrE

Last edited by Highman on Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:52 pm

Highman wrote:For Natsuki situation with SEARRS and District One, her mother is alive but let's just say that she's in better place and I wouldn't be shocked that Dr. Saeko wants Natsuki for another purpose.

Hart foundation is small time and will never compare to the awesomeness of The IV Horsemen, my alliegence will always stand strong with Southern pride wrestling greatest stable.

Try to stay on topic, Highman. For the record, Ric and his crew wrestled in front of arenas with empty seats, especially Flair. Bret sold out Madison Square Garden on a whim. Shizuru Fujino

On topic, Saeko (a clever play on the name Natsuki's voice actress or just a coincidence? You decide) could play a good key role based on the manga's storyline. Or if she showed up in the Mai-HiME Movie (yes, THAT movie) with a diabolical scheme to exterminate the HiME (working with Evil Arika of course).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:46 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Highman wrote:For Natsuki situation with SEARRS and District One, her mother is alive but let's just say that she's in better place and I wouldn't be shocked that Dr. Saeko wants Natsuki for another purpose.

Hart foundation is small time and will never compare to the awesomeness of The IV Horsemen, my alliegence will always stand strong with Southern pride wrestling greatest stable.

Try to stay on topic, Highman. For the record, Ric and his crew wrestled in front of arenas with empty seats, especially Flair. Bret sold out Madison Square Garden on a whim. Shizuru Fujino

On topic, Saeko (a clever play on the name Natsuki's voice actress or just a coincidence? You decide) could play a good key role based on the manga's storyline. Or if she showed up in the Mai-HiME Movie (yes, THAT movie) with a diabolical scheme to exterminate the HiME (working with Evil Arika of course).

Apologize for that,didn't mean to let my inner wrestling fanboyism came about Hart's foundation being smalltime and also don't want to cross the boss of website. Shouldn't said something instead being so harsh about it.

But back to the topic, I did believe that Saeko was from Mai HiME Visual Novel to least from my memories at hand. Haven't seen or played the VN and PS2 yet. She would show up in the series or movie whenever she interested or Lena or Arika both of'em could be used for something more.

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:29 pm

Highman wrote:Apologize for that,didn't mean to let my inner wrestling fanboyism came about Hart's foundation being smalltime and also don't want to cross the boss of website. Shouldn't said something instead being so harsh about it.

But back to the topic, I did believe that Saeko was from Mai HiME Visual Novel to least from my memories at hand. Haven't seen or played the VN and PS2 yet. She would show up in the series or movie whenever she interested or Lena or Arika both of'em could be used for something more.

Haha, don't worry about it. :) If you want to discuss pro-wrestling, just create a thread in the off-topic forum. Simple, ne?

I'd like to believe Saeko is responsible for the Evil Arika portrayed in the Mai-HiME movie trailer. My reason for that is that Alyssa and Miyu seemed very involved in the storyline for the film. More manga inspired fanservice? I mean they get to battle Arika in space together! Though we all know Mai Tokiha has to save the day again. lol

They'd really be nuking the fridge if Saeko revealed Alyssa to be Natsuki's sister the whole time. o_o;;;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:43 pm

[/quote]

I'd like to believe Saeko is responsible for the Evil Arika portrayed in the Mai-HiME movie trailer. My reason for that is that Alyssa and Miyu seemed very involved in the storyline for the film. More manga inspired fanservice? I mean they get to battle Arika in space together! Though we all know Mai Tokiha has to save the day again. lol

They'd really be nuking the fridge if Saeko revealed Alyssa to be Natsuki's sister the whole time. o_o;;;[/quote]

Lena and Dr. Kuga were scientists with SEARRS then Lena maybe betrayed them and disappeared, told her instructions to take care of Arika. 100 % True that Alyssa is Natsuki half-sister and maybe Dr. Smith being the biological father *aledgely*. Now that could a big surprise but I have this similar feeling about Dr. Saeko love interest with Dr. Afroman, he maybe too as Natsuki biological father *alledegely*. Afroman may have told Natsuki about his father even herself Natsuki knows the truth.

As for Miyu, her relationship with Dr. Saeko was limited but with Lena relationship has strider for long time with Alyssa in there too.

As for Mai gonna save the day, I would take Natsuki to finish the job against SEARRS unless anything can get really worse for the HiME's.
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down