Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Core Shizuru

2 posters

Go down

shizuru - Dark Core Shizuru Empty Dark Core Shizuru

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:18 am

So last night(at work no less) I came up with a rather interesting stand alone idea. As much as I abhor the manga's of Hime and Otome(Don't worry I don't hate you if you like them we all like and dislike different things) I did like the idea of Hime versus Otome so I came up with elaborate(I hope its elaborate) idea for a VARIATION not the original of my Sigma Shizuru(more on the sigma hime some other time or if you want I'll direct you to my deviant art page) fighting the otome. Being summoned via a reserrection technique ala impure world style, Dark Core Shizuru would be an aglamation character with a personality based off anime hime Shizuru and that dating sim Shizuru. Her story though would be very tragic. When she was alive she ws defeated during the carnival and commited suicide to join Natsuki.(cliched I know but bear with me it gets worse) Instead of reuniting on the other side Shizuru is instead reserrected by the monster the Obsidian Prince was originally created to fight. Poisoned by the monster's hate and her own despair she becomes Dark Core Shizuru.

Due to her hatred at Shizuru Viola's flirtatious nature which D.C.S. believes is an insulting way to act since Viola has Natsuki as her lover(something D.C.S. was denied) and annoyed that Manshiro is trying to get between them(a lie planted in Dark Core Shizuru's head by the monster) Dark Core Shizuru attacks all of the Otome at once. Targeting Viola and Manshiro specifically.

Dark Core Shizuru's powers revolve around the item for which she is named the Dark Miko Core. Since Kiyohime refuses to answer Shizuru's summons due to Shizuru's hatred. The monster implanted the Dark Miko Core into her shortly before reserrection to make up for this. The Dark Miko Core gives Shizuru the abilty to summon an adamantium katana as her element, levitation, limited teleportation, and limited telekinesis. She can be defeated one of two ways since any damage done to her will be healed by the monster. The first is for Shizuru Viola and Natsuki Kruger to convince Dark Core Shizuru of their devotion to each other and only each other. And the second way would be to reunite Dark Core Shizuru with her Natsuki.

In a gaming sense Dark Core Shizuru would be the boss just before the final boss. Just in case you're wondering why she's so strong. Also any and all feed back on idea is welcomed I'm still learning after all.

Last edited by Magus Phantalus on Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wants feed backs yum ^_^)
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Dark Core Shizuru Empty Re: Dark Core Shizuru

Post by Chaglette Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:19 am

Sounds great. I could see Dark Core Shizuru's despair destroying everything in its path.

How about Shizuru using Natsuki's two guns, even in close combat? She could have larger and faster bullets to show her increase in power due to despair and the monster... just a random idea though. You can ignore it if you think the idea's not feasible. :)
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:19 am

Thats what I was thinking of doing at first, but then I wanted to distance Dark Core Shizuru from the hime as much as possible hence her powers being simliar to her My Hime Destiny counterpart.

Now I should also probably mention I know very little about the My Otome manga or Manshiro(the idea of a man manifesting a robe irks me) so I don't know what his role or relationship is to Shizuru and Natsuki of the manga. So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he isn't trying to worm his way between them. If I am wrong about any of this please correct me.

Anyway a bit about the monster which I finally named. Goin full on lovecraftian here.The monster: Togoth S’oroth
Appearance is of a large humanoid shape with limbs reminiscent of cooling lava. Each limb floats separately from the whole, with the head being a massive lidless eye and the torso being little more than a fanged mouth that seems larger than it should be. Each finger on the beast’s hands resembles an insect’s leg and whenever they move they create a hypnotic sound that paralyzes all who hear it. Togoth S’oroth was the one who corrupted the Obsidian defense system and turned it on the planet Earth. Now with its lackey destroyed it turns its gaze on the reincarnated otome, utilizing Dark Core Shizuru as its avatar.

Also got a drawing of Dark Core Shizuru in the works might be done this weekend no ink in the printer and all. Her appearance will be a combination of my Sigma Shizuru's outfit and Madara Uchiha's outfit from Naruto.

As usual any feed back or thoughts is welcome.

Last edited by Magus Phantalus on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Feed me feedback nom nom nom)
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down