Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magus Phantalus the last of the Triad

+2
Yuri-hime
Magus Phantalus
6 posters

Go down

Magus Phantalus the last of the Triad Empty Magus Phantalus the last of the Triad

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:32 am

Hello there and thank you kindly for letting me into the forum I have been looking foward to this. A bit about myself if permitted. The name is a homage Magus a title I bestowed upon myself for forming the former Triad (a group of three young artists who time sadly drove apart) I keep the title to remember the group. Phantalus (a combination of Angelus and Phantom) is as much a seperate character as he is a part of me. The Triad formed those years ago to attempt to make a yuri(mostly shiznat)/drama doujin based off of the My Hime manga due to the fact that we greatly disliked the manga. Although the only thing I dislike more than the hime manga is the otome one but don't worry I've since learned to accept other's opinions even if I disagree. Anyway even thought the Triad is no more I try to keep its memory alive through my art such as it is. I'm by no means the best artist but I'll be damned if I let that stop me. Thanks to a friend on another site who has been handling the story we just might pull off a fanfiction supplemented with some pictures. If anyone is interested I'd be glad to post some of the ideas we have had since then.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Magus Phantalus the last of the Triad Empty Re: Magus Phantalus the last of the Triad

Post by Yuri-hime Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:41 am

Welcome to MM, Magus! =D
Hope you enjoy your stay here with is ^.^

And you can definitely create a thread in the appropriate forum to showcase what artistic ideas you have come up with so far~ =3

Yuri-hime
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1178
Armitage GUTS!!! : 347

Back to top Go down

Magus Phantalus the last of the Triad Empty Re: Magus Phantalus the last of the Triad

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:40 pm

Haha, no worries about what you don't like in the Mai-Series. In fact it's better that you tell us, so we can have more diversity within the fandom.

Welcome to Mai-Multiverse Forum, Magus Phantalus. Enjoy your stay with us and feel free to share all opinions and creativity you have to offer. Any questions or suggestions, ask me or any of my fellow moderators.

ShizNat2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:23 pm

First thing I noticed about your welcome post is wall o' text!!

No matter lol, welcome to MM! In here anything really goes so don't be afraid to speak out your mind, the folks here don't bite...much xD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:37 pm

I probably should have broke that up huh? I'll keep that in mind I'm not a fan of walls of text either.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:35 am

Hey there Magus :] Welcome.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:06 am

Thank you kindly. Nagi if I may who is that picture of in your avatar?
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:41 am

Magus Phantalus wrote:Thank you kindly. Nagi if I may who is that picture of in your avatar?

It's Chrome Dokuro from Katekyo Hitman Reborn :3 Her name used to be Nagi.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:53 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:The Triad formed those years ago to attempt to make a yuri(mostly shiznat)/drama doujin based off of the My Hime manga due to the fact that we greatly disliked the manga. Although the only thing I dislike more than the hime manga is the otome one but don't worry I've since learned to accept other's opinions even if I disagree.

You are my new friend :D One of my catchphrases: Fuck. The. Manga! :3

I'd love to see your work and speak to you more~

Oh, introductions!

I'm MidnightPersona a.k.a. The Resident HaruKino Fanwhore of Mai-Multiverse also known as Raven Armitage. I'm the resident Grunt/Meister of the forum (mod, if ya will, below the Columns [GMs]). I am also the girlfriend of Ookamidesu and the Resident Haruka Suzushiro/Armitage. I'm a lot of things, but mostly me. x3

If you ever wanna chat, need advice, or anything just PM me or such~ Enjoy your time on here~ :3
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:37 am

Hello there MidnightPersona and thank you kindly for the welcome. I'll post a link to my deviant art page here and maybe start a thread when I have a little more refined stuff..er more stuff to offer. I'm not the best artist but I like my line art so far. What I'm working on now is a "what if". What if a variation of my Sigma Shizuru was brought back to life fight the manga otome. I have a thread in the fanworks section called Dark Core Shizuru and would love feed back on her.

Soon I'll hopefully have a concept pic posted on my deviant art page of Dark Core Shizuru. That is if I can tear myself away from Skyrim for more than two seconds. Wink

And by post a link I mean wait seven days to post a link being a new member and all.
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum