Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread!

+17
Magus Phantalus
iRenji0713
Highman
megarockman
RisingPhoenix
Midori Sugiura99
GAP
GoldenSun13
Sergay Tate
Amaya
hildebrant
Kino karutta-chan
Krystal of Nol
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
Layla-San
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
21 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

video - Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread!

Post by hildebrant Sat May 26, 2012 10:45 pm

M.I.Y.U. Greer wrote:
hildebrant wrote:Mai vs. Korra in a ladder match. Despite being a master of numerous martial arts, Korra still couldn't come out on top against the HiME of flames. Wow Mai, using a Regal Cutter on the Ref and a DDT onto a trashcan to get the win? Who'd you get that advice from? Nao. Still its a win in her book but I imagine things would be quite different if you went up against Korra in a Street Fight. Only time will tell if the HiME will accept the Avatar's challenge or not

Anything can happen in my Fed. :)

Mai against Korra in real life? As much as I love Korra, she is not ready for Mai. She can survive in the vacuum of space, has Kagutsuchi who can destroy mountains with ease and is generally a more destructive force. How strong did Aang get in the final episode of Avatar anyway? Was he able to destroy land mass or planets yet? Korra will need to be higher than that to destroy Mai.

Thanks for enjoying my match. Korra is a huge hit with my friends, we often have Smackdown SYM tournaments every weekend at the underground warehouse in Newark NJ and they always count on me to make them CAWs.

We'll save our little discussion on how Korra would handle Mai in a fight for Otakon. For now I'll just say once again great fight you had there and I do wonder what all finishing moves you've given the HiME in your own HWF, I'd almost wonder what you'd give to certain other characters from the HiME-verse

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

video - Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread! - Page 8 Empty Re: Mai-HiME Video Games/Gaming thread!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 26, 2012 11:28 pm

hildebrant wrote:We'll save our little discussion on how Korra would handle Mai in a fight for Otakon. For now I'll just say once again great fight you had there and I do wonder what all finishing moves you've given the HiME in your own HWF, I'd almost wonder what you'd give to certain other characters from the HiME-verse

Oh? Be on your best game. Even heavyweights from CBR and Comic Vine had a hard trouble debating with me. Here's a tip: Leave your biased choice at the door.

Well, all of them were given finishers that complemented their styles. I've made Mai Tokiha, Natsuki Kuga, Maria Graceburt, Arika Yumemiya, Aswald Midori and Shizuru Fujino so far. I'd create all the HiME and Otome, but there's no more room on my memory cards. All six of them. Razz That's about 160 CAWs I've made since 2002. 572 if you count ones I've made for other people.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Sun May 27, 2012 6:57 pm

forgive me! will you upload more unmei no keitouju videos again luu-sama?
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 27, 2012 10:14 pm

Emo Orphan wrote:forgive me! will you upload more unmei no keitouju videos again luu-sama?

Yes! Sorry about the lack of updates, Wendi. With Mai-HiME Destiny all caught up, I can continue on Unmei no Keitouju sometime next week. Shizuru Fujino Promise!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:50 am

bump

I've uploaded the latest video in my Unmei no Keitouju line up! Mikoto Minagi

Let's Play: Mai-HiME Unmei no Keitouju Part FIVE: Mai and Midori are HiME?!

In part five, we meet up with Midori Sugiura again. We see that she is actually...*GASP*...a HiME?! We also take pay a long visit to Mashiro Kazahana; who is most likely feeding our heroes more expository dialogue. Sakuya and Mikoto have a little discussion in the cafeteria that seems to have a bit of tension in the beginning. How cute! The mysterious shadowy figure (who I believe is Saeko Kuga) continues to ramble about evil stuff in Yukariko's chapel. We then get a short meeting with Natsuki Kuga at Fuuka's infamous Rorschach Bar. A favorite place that Natsuki loved to visit in the anime series. Wait! What's this? Midori is sneaking around in the middle
of the night to do battle against a new Orphan! Quickly! Summon your chariot rhino!!!

The next day we get back to Natsuki with that Danica Patrick jacket of hers, shopping at the Fuuka district. We catch up with Midori, Sakuya, Akane, Mai, Natsuki and Miyu
for some quick chit chat soon after. Under supervision by Midori Sugiura and Mr. Sakomizu, Kyouji and the ladies embark on a camping trip where Mai Tokiha discovers her powers against a new Orphan. The summoning of Kagutsuchi (who looks extra awesome in this version) takes place, revealing Mai to be a HiME. Shizuru and Reito make a return appearance towards the end, finishing it off with a visit to Takumi Tokiha and the hospital.

We even see the return of Midori's "I'm 17" running joke. :3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:44 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
bump

I've uploaded the Heroes Phantasia version of the Mai-HiME opening song "Shining Days". I haven't played the game yet, but if this crossover epic is anything like Namco X Capcom, "Shining Days" plays when it's the Mai-HiME character's turn to attack. Enjoy!

Heroes Phantasia - OST - Mai-HiME Shining Days rendition

The Mai-HiME theme song "Shining Days" for all Mai-HiME related characters in the new PSP RPG Heroes Phantasia.

Also, here are some of the Mai-HiME attack sequences from Heroes Phantasia! Now available on our channel:

Heroes Phantasia: All HiME Attacks (so far...)

Several attack sequences from the new PSP crossover RPG "Heroes Phantasia"

Featured HiME and CHiLDs:

Mai Tokiha and Kagutsuchi
Natsuki Kuga and Duran
Nao Yuuki and Julia
Mikoto Minagi
Midori Sugiura and Gakutenou

What is this?

Is it coming out in the States?

And dear Goddess is Shizuru in it as well?
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 613
Armitage GUTS!!! : 148

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:50 pm

Magus Phantalus wrote:What is this?

Is it coming out in the States?

And dear Goddess is Shizuru in it as well?

Why it's Heroes Phantasia for the Sony PSP of course. ;p It's a crossover RPG.

Not at this time, sadly. Looks like it's a Japanese only release. Just like the overlooked Namco X Capcom.

YES SHE IS! Check out our older video:

Heroes Fantasia on PSP Trailer + Mai-HiME Clips! [Shizuru Fujino CONFIRMED!!!]

The Heroes Fantasia PSP trailer with ALL Mai-HiME highlights!

Confirmed playable characters:

Mai Tokiha
Natsuki Kuga
Mikoto Minagi
Midori Sugiura

Confirmed Villains:

Miyu Greer
Alyssa Searrs
Misguided/Psycho Shizuru Fujino
Nao Yuuki

Confirmed cameos:

Takumi Tokiha
Reito Kanzaki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:56 pm

If only there was a way to let them know that the international My-Hime/Otome fanbase is still alive and strong so... I could give them all of my money for more shiznat and related products! Mikoto Minagi
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:52 am

Magus Phantalus wrote:If only there was a way to let them know that the international My-Hime/Otome fanbase is still alive and strong so... I could give them all of my money for more shiznat and related products! Mikoto Minagi

Arika Yumemiya We will let them know how powerful our fanbase still is at Otakon. Sunrise will host a panel this year and we will let them have it. :3 In spades.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:53 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Magus Phantalus wrote:If only there was a way to let them know that the international My-Hime/Otome fanbase is still alive and strong so... I could give them all of my money for more shiznat and related products! Mikoto Minagi

Arika Yumemiya We will let them know how powerful our fanbase still is at Otakon. Sunrise will host a panel this year and we will let them have it. :3 In spades.

Oh where is Otakon taking place I doubt I'd be able to show up but maybe...
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:55 am

Magus Phantalus wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Oh where is Otakon taking place I doubt I'd be able to show up but maybe...

Baltimore, MD. You should try to make it. :3
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:32 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Baltimore, MD. You should try to make it. :3

What she said. :3 MM Superstars will be swarming the place like Xenomorphs at an atmosphere processor. Hope you don't live too far off, Mag. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Magus Phantalus Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:16 pm

I might be able to show up maybe as in there's a very slim possibility. If I can I'd love to see anyone else who can make it but more about that if I can actually show up.

Sadly I will NOT be able to show up if you' will be able to talk to sunrise I ask you fellow carry my voice MOAR SHIZNAT! ShizNat
Magus Phantalus
Magus Phantalus
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:33 am

Magus Phantalus wrote:I might be able to show up maybe as in there's a very slim possibility. If I can I'd love to see anyone else who can make it but more about that if I can actually show up.

Sadly I will NOT be able to show up if you' will be able to talk to sunrise I ask you fellow carry my voice MOAR SHIZNAT! ShizNat

Leave the latter part to me. ShizNat and everyone in the Mai-Series will be voiced. :) It may result in a Mai-HiME Destiny anime or a ShizNat spin off series...you never know!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:19 am

bump

Nao Yuuki and a very random partner in Kagura take on the alien horde from James Cameron's greatest film (second being T2):

A little something to satisfy both myself as a Kagura fanboy and my group, Mai-Multiverse. Nao Yuuki from Mai-HiME teams with Kagura from Inuyasha to take on an army of Xenomorphs. This is my own strange anticipation for the upcoming Aliens Colonial Marines game on Xbox 360. Check my YouTube channel for the same match, except with Sailor Moon and Goku taking on the Alien Queen.

Kagura: I like to keep this handy. *whips fan* For close encounters.
Nao Yuuki: *licks fingers* I heard that...

Kagura is voiced by Janyse Jaud
Nao Yuuki is voiced by Yuuka Nanri

^ Actually, I'm not 100% sure if Yuuka Nanri provided voice work for the Fuuka Taisen Nao Yuuki. =_=
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:20 am

bump

Somebody on Mai-Multiverse Facebook brought this upcoming game up earlier. If this is indeed real, I'm going to literally bust a nut. This entire list makes the non Mai-HiME cast of Heroes Phantasia look like garbage. Why? Because not only is this game filled with Mahou Shoujo characters, it has Sailor Facking Moon with Mai-HiME/Otome.

Usagi mai hime

Having big names from the other series on the list like Hikaru, Nanoha, Homura, Yui, Sakura and Utena are all great too, but Usagi and Mai? It's like a dream come true for me, personally. Not only that, Mai-Otome is included this time! Information below and I pray to Lady Fumi that this shit is real or somebody will get GOT:

"Super Mahō Shōjo Taisen"

Release Date: Q2 2013
Console: PSP & 3DS
Developer: Banpresto (Bandai Namco)
Producer: Terada Takanobu (Super Robot Taisen)

Series introduced:
- Mahō Shōjo Madoka☆Magica
- Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha
- Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha A's
- Futari wa Pretty Cure
- Futari wa Pretty Cure: Max Heart
- HeartCatch PreCure!
- Smile PreCure!
- Cardcaptor Sakura
- Magic Knight Rayearth
- Mai-HiME
- Mai-Otome
- Mahō Sensei Negima!
- Shakugan no Shana
- Shakugan no Shana II
- Shōjo Kakumei Utena
- Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon
- Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon R
- Strike Witches
- Strike Witches 2
- Corrector Yui
- Akihabara Dennō Gumi
- Cutie Honey
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by GAP Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:57 am

I don't like Super Robot Wars or more accurately its fandom but that looks interesting.
GAP
GAP
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 429
Armitage GUTS!!! : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:27 am

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
bump

Somebody on Mai-Multiverse Facebook brought this upcoming game up earlier. If this is indeed real, I'm going to literally bust a nut. This entire list makes the non Mai-HiME cast of Heroes Phantasia look like garbage. Why? Because not only is this game filled with Mahou Shoujo characters, it has Sailor Facking Moon with Mai-HiME/Otome.

Usagi mai hime

Having big names from the other series on the list like Hikaru, Nanoha, Homura, Yui, Sakura and Utena are all great too, but Usagi and Mai? It's like a dream come true for me, personally. Not only that, Mai-Otome is included this time! Information below and I pray to Lady Fumi that this shit is real or somebody will get GOT:

"Super Mahō Shōjo Taisen"

Release Date: Q2 2013
Console: PSP & 3DS
Developer: Banpresto (Bandai Namco)
Producer: Terada Takanobu (Super Robot Taisen)

Series introduced:
- Mahō Shōjo Madoka☆Magica
- Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha
- Mahō Shōjo Lyrical Nanoha A's
- Futari wa Pretty Cure
- Futari wa Pretty Cure: Max Heart
- HeartCatch PreCure!
- Smile PreCure!
- Cardcaptor Sakura
- Magic Knight Rayearth
- Mai-HiME
- Mai-Otome
- Mahō Sensei Negima!
- Shakugan no Shana
- Shakugan no Shana II
- Shōjo Kakumei Utena
- Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon
- Bishōjo Senshi Sailor Moon R
- Strike Witches
- Strike Witches 2
- Corrector Yui
- Akihabara Dennō Gumi
- Cutie Honey

And how much you want to bet on having all those seiyuu in the game will in the next upcoming Mai-series.

Holy crap Sunrise would pull that off someway or somehow
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 634
Armitage GUTS!!! : 113

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:23 pm

GAP wrote:I don't like Super Robot Wars or more accurately its fandom but that looks interesting.

((Never did either, but as a game that assembles the biggest legends in Mahou Shoujo anime/manga? I will easily mark out for it.))

Highman wrote:
And how much you want to bet on having all those seiyuu in the game will in the next upcoming Mai-series.

((I sure hope so. I'd love to have seiyuu veterans such as Kotono Mitsuishi (Sailor Moon herself) and Nana Mizuki (Fate Testarossa) involved with the Mai-Series in any way, shape or form.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:46 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
GAP wrote:I don't like Super Robot Wars or more accurately its fandom but that looks interesting.

((Never did either, but as a game that assembles the biggest legends in Mahou Shoujo anime/manga? I will easily mark out for it.))

Why everyone don't like because of designs or gameplay despite being a RPG not combat simulator hack/slash from Z.O.E and Ninja Gaiden

Highman wrote:

((I sure hope so. I'd love to have seiyuu veterans such as Kotono Mitsuishi (Sailor Moon herself) and Nana Mizuki (Fate Testarossa) involved with the Mai-Series in any way, shape or form.))

Wouldn't shock me seeing her voice Nao's mother or one of just an ordinary housewife/MILF with unfathomable power would be a deadly threat to anyone.

If she can pull off well as Misato in Evangelion then she wouldn't have no problem reprising her role as Sailor Moon

and don't forget Aya Hisakawa aka Sailor Mercury
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:19 am

Highman wrote:
Wouldn't shock me seeing her voice Nao's mother or one of just an ordinary housewife/MILF with unfathomable power would be a deadly threat to anyone.

If she can pull off well as Misato in Evangelion then she wouldn't have no problem reprising her role as Sailor Moon

((You want to know who's a MILF? Mai's mother. DAMN.

Oh I have no doubt about Kotono's ability to get back into Usagi's role. And yes, she slipped back into the role of Misato with ease. Some characters never leave a voice actress' life.

Aya Hisakawa is also great, I hope she secretly returned for that Sailor Moon remake this July. Aside from Kotono and Toru Furuya, I haven't heard news about the other seiyuu reprising their roles. Eh, now we're getting off topic. Look for our Sailor Moon thread if you want to discuss this further.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:23 pm

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Highman wrote:

((You want to know who's a MILF? Mai's mother. DAMN.

Oh I have no doubt about Kotono's ability to get back into Usagi's role. And yes, she slipped back into the role of Misato with ease. Some characters never leave a voice actress' life.

Aya Hisakawa is also great, I hope she secretly returned for that Sailor Moon remake this July. Aside from Kotono and Toru Furuya, I haven't heard news about the other seiyuu reprising their roles. Eh, now we're getting off topic. Look for our Sailor Moon thread if you want to discuss this further.))

LUU, SHE'S DEAD, SHE'S DEAD AS CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Wouldn't shocked me as Mai's mother was once HiME since the bloodlines are still questioned :shock:

Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Highman wrote:LUU, SHE'S DEAD, SHE'S DEAD AS CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Wouldn't shocked me as Mai's mother was once HiME since the bloodlines are still questioned :shock:

((So? We're always drooling over Lena Sayers and she's dead too. Wink

Haha, you're still hanging onto that theory? :) It would be a nice twist to the story if Mai's mother was the previous Kagutsuchi master. It would of been mentioned somewhere though. To make it reality, Sunrise would have to reveal it in a direct-sequel series to the original Mai-HiME.))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Highman Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:56 am

OL Reito Kanzaki wrote:
Highman wrote:LUU, SHE'S DEAD, SHE'S DEAD AS CHRISTMAS!!!!!

((So? We're always drooling over Lena Sayers and she's dead too. Wink

Haha, you're still hanging onto that theory? :) It would be a nice twist to the story if Mai's mother was the previous Kagutsuchi master. It would of been mentioned somewhere though. To make it reality, Sunrise would have to reveal it in a direct-sequel series to the original Mai-HiME.))

N-NO how would do think disgusting ways to Rena except just to think about the good things when Rena was alive. No I love Rena more than Mai mother, I-I mean she better than.......lady fumi-dammit!!!!

*snarls at Luu*

I'm on to you Luu, I'm on to you dammit!!!!

*walks away furiously without having his sanitizer*
Highman
Highman
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Highman wrote:
N-NO how would do think disgusting ways to Rena except just to think about the good things when Rena was alive. No I love Rena more than Mai mother, I-I mean she better than.......lady fumi-dammit!!!!

*snarls at Luu*

I'm on to you Luu, I'm on to you dammit!!!!

*walks away furiously without having his sanitizer*

((For what it's worth, Lena deserved better than to fall at the hands of her nephew. I respect that Hell out of that woman, enough to say I would handle her maturely in bed. Wink ))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next