Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha -Anime/Manga Discussion

+7
Konaxookami
depression76
ookamidesu
iRenji0713
SulliMike23
Yuri-hime
Lena Sayers
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

manga - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha -Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha -Anime/Manga Discussion

Post by Lena Sayers Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:hi~mi~tsu~
:3

>:3 I counter your hi~mi~tsu with ARF X FATE YURI!!!

manga - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha -Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Fatear10

Don't listen to your girlfriend! It is NOT beastilality! Arf is just as human as you and me. She only loves Kibbles 'n Bits...

oh.. some how i think Arf belongs to Zafira xD! and Fate belongs to Nanoha! -NanoFate Fan Forever- Kyaa~~ since no one wants to get "befriended" by Nanoha i will sacrifice Fate to clam Nanoha down! -push Fate to Nanoha and runs to a nearby bomb shelter-
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

manga - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha -Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha -Anime/Manga Discussion

Post by Lena Sayers Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:57 pm

Alrighty! as most of us know that Nanoha THE Movie 2nd A's DVD and BD was recently released on 23 March 2013. (it was awesome I tell you! Awesome! xD!! I got to watched it earlier at 21 March xD!)

To commemorate the start of BD and DVD of the movie 2nd A's being sold, The Lyrical Party V event was on Saturday 23 March 2013 Japan Time.

Towards the end of the lyrical party, an announcement was made saying that the 3rd movie will be coming!! YESH! ADULT NANOFATE!!!! -dance like crazy-

Source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-23/magical-girl-lyrical-nanoha-anime-gets-3rd-film
Lena Sayers
Lena Sayers
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 979
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278
Location : *~Somewhere in the palace teaching Arika to be a good Miester Otome~*

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:54 pm

I'm thrilled by the news of a third Nanoha movie. I'm a fan of the films as they quicken the pace of their anime counterparts nicely. The anime, while classic, are kind of slow. So little happens in 13 episodes, which is why I prefer the movies' ability to cram all that into a 1-2 hour feature.

For the third film, I can already guess that it will be a retelling of Nanoha StrikerS. NanoFate This is gonna be delicious! *_*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:52 pm

I heard from tumblr that the lost 10 years between A's and STRIKERS are going to be made into an OVA/movie but not sure if it's a rumor or a legit info ^^ For now, a STRIKERS movie news is good enough, and the seiyuu amazingness that happened in RIRIPA IV only added to the nanofate goodnes xD

on topic, 2nd A's was kinda rushed, but I like how emotional it was. Lindy and Zaffy got lots of awesome screentime and the dang ferret only came to screen three times \(^o^)/ nice movie niceee! Lots of aggravating nanofate yuri too hahaha and Reinforce was omg so purdddyyy. I cried when she died haha >_>

EDIT:
Turns out the rumor is true o_o.

The anime division of the retailer HMV reported on Sunday that the third film in the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha anime franchise will have a brand-new story not based on previous material. It will be titled Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha The Movie 3rd: Reflection

D:

MY MILF NANOHAAAAAAAA!!!!!

depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon May 27, 2013 6:36 pm

bump

So, Deppy, when were you going to tell me about the Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Museum!!! 7OAo/

http://punynari.wordpress.com/2010/12/16/magical-girl-lyrical-nanoha-museum/
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue May 28, 2013 12:07 am

Holy crap, my heart stopped for a bit there.

It's not really a museum like a museum ya know...xD more like a one-time-all-Nanoha exhibition which was like 3 years ago xDDD In celebration for the 1st movie iirc.

Still tho....I want all the goodies >u<
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 28, 2013 7:21 pm

depression76 wrote:Holy crap, my heart stopped for a bit there.

It's not really a museum like a museum ya know...xD more like a one-time-all-Nanoha exhibition which was like 3 years ago xDDD In celebration for the 1st movie iirc.

Still tho....I want all the goodies >u<

Did you just say 3 years ago? ;_; Please tell me this "exhibition" is still up and running, Deppy.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:49 pm

bump 

BIG NEWS FOR NANOHA FANS!
---

"Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid" Anime Announced
Manga adaptation revealed at Comiket

manga - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha -Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 F0860c10

This weekend's Comiket revealed plans to adapted Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid, the manga written by Masaki Tsuzuki and illustrated by Takuya Fujima. Further detail has not been revealed, but a site and visual have gone online.

http://nanoha-vivid.tv/

The action magical girl franchise, which has previously featued three anime television series, two theatrical adaptations, multiple manga and Drama CD spun off from a character in eroge visual novel Triangle Heart 3. Akiyuki Shinbo directed the first anime, and Madoka Magica started off with his desire to do further magical girl work.

---

Source: Crunchyroll

NanoFate THIS MEANS MORE NANOFATE!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:56 pm

^
This means badass fights and the rise of Einhard x Vivio /;A;/

Harry vs Rio
Einhard vs Corona
Jeremiah vs Einhard
Vivio vs Miura

This is gonna be great
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:39 pm

midori's crazy398 wrote:^

Harry vs Rio
Einhard vs Corona
Jeremiah vs Einhard
Vivio vs Miura

This is gonna be great

Agreed all the way, Mi-Cray. Off topic, but you should of seen Deppy's face light up when we played StrikerS at Otakon. Until that moment, she's always watched her favorite series on her little itty bitty laptop on AVI files. To watch it on the big screen (thanks to yours truly~) was like climaxing to her. XD NanoFate
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by midori's crazy398 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
midori's crazy398 wrote:^

Harry vs Rio
Einhard vs Corona
Jeremiah vs Einhard
Vivio vs Miura

This is gonna be great

Agreed all the way, Mi-Cray. Off topic, but you should of seen Deppy's face light up when we played StrikerS at Otakon. Until that moment, she's always watched her favorite series on her little itty bitty laptop on AVI files. To watch it on the big screen (thanks to yours truly~) was like climaxing to her. XD NanoFate

0-0 DAMN IT! ╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I wish I coulda seen! That sounds amazing!
midori's crazy398
midori's crazy398
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2588
Armitage GUTS!!! : 442

http://swif.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:35 pm

NanoFate

Update!

"Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid" Anime Staff and Cast Listed

In a follow-up to the Comiket anime announcement, Newtype has published credit listings for the ucpming adaptation of Masaki Tsuzuki and Takuya Fujima's Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha ViVid manga. While the cast is unchanged from previous Nanoha projects, Vividred Operation assistant director Yuuki Itoh will helm this A-1 Pictures production with Naruo Kobayashi writing and animator Masaaki Yamano (Working!!, Servant x Service) on character designs.

manga - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha -Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 3f2bd610
manga - Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha -Anime/Manga Discussion - Page 3 F0860c11

The action magical girl franchise, which has previously featured three anime television series, two theatrical adaptations, multiple manga and a Drama CD, spun off from a character in eroge visual novel Triangle Heart 3. Akiyuki Shinbo directed the first anime, and Madoka Magica started off with his desire to do further magical girl work

Source: Crunchyroll
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3