Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger?

+2
Krystal of Nol
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Go down

natsuki - Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger? Empty Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:23 pm

natsuki - Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger? Mai-mu13

Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger?

natsuki - Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger? PDVD_096 Fuck.

natsuki - Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger? PDVD_097 This.

natsuki - Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger? PDVD_098 Shit.

((pressed for time, so I'll bottom line this subject for now...))

Sure, this discussion could easily be merged to the Analyzing Natsuki discussion thread, only here I want to focus on Natsuki's overall flaws as a way to pick apart not MY favorite Mai-Series character. She's not perfect and if you can point some of her flaws, feel free to do so.

Natsuki Kuga's overall stubbornness is the obvious flaw, as it goes against the age old truth that 'people need people, one can't live alone.' There were times where thinking she could fight the enemy herself, almost cost her her life. Just because Natsuki Kuga is a BAMF, doesn't mean she could handle herself in any situation.l

But the biggest flaws are in Natsuki Kruger, Natsuki Kuga's Otome incarnation (future reincarnation implies Sifr and blu-ray Otome special). First and foremost is not accepting fault for even the silliest of things. xD Here, listen to the dub of the famous ShizNat pool scene again:

She how defensive Natsuki Kruger gets when Yohko brought up a sensitive memory in accordance with the survival exam? XD Just a few examples for both Natsuki.

Discuss, debate, and have fun! :)

Natsuki Kuga Gakuenchou

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger? Empty Re: Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger?

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:49 pm

Well, nobody is perfect... and Natsuki is not exception. I should say a flaw of hers is her pride, but I'm not sure if pride is the same as stubbornness? (by the way, what BAMF stand for?)

For example in episode 4, because of her pride she didn't tell Akane that her underwear was also stolen and just went alone and pantyless to Shizuru
(Ara!) and, okay all of us know how ends that for the poor Natsuki...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

natsuki - Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger? Empty Re: Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger?

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:39 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:Well, nobody is perfect... and Natsuki is not exception. I should say a flaw of hers is her pride, but I'm not sure if pride is the same as stubbornness? (by the way, what BAMF stand for?)

For example in episode 4, because of her pride she didn't tell Akane that her underwear was also stolen and just went alone and pantyless to Shizuru
(Ara!) and, okay all of us know how ends that for the poor Natsuki...

Bad.Ass.Mother.Fu*ker. XD

Natsuki Kuga is most certainly stubborn sometimes, though she could of been a lot more stubborn than what we saw. I mean she teamed with Mai, Mikoto and the rest of the HiME without much protest. xD It's dressing up for Midori's karaoke parties that she tends to resist.

Ah yes, when Akane had that talk with her in the locker room:

Don't you just love that face? She's not hiding anything, nope.natsuki - Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger? PDVD_269
natsuki - Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger? PDVD_270
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:51 pm

[quote="Luu Sky Sapphire"]
Krystal of Nol wrote:

Natsuki Kuga is most certainly stubborn sometimes, though she could of been a lot more stubborn than what we saw. I mean she teamed with Mai, Mikoto and the rest of the HiME without much protest. xD It's dressing up for Midori's karaoke parties that she tends to resist.

Oh I see, I won't forget the BAMF anymore!

You know, now that I think about it, why Natsuki didn't just keep her swimsuit under her uniform? After all it was an emergency...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:14 am

[quote="Krystal of Nol"]
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Krystal of Nol wrote:

Oh I see, I won't forget the BAMF anymore!

You know, now that I think about it, why Natsuki didn't just keep her swimsuit under her uniform? After all it was an emergency...

... true Oô now that you say it...

So, Natsuki's next flaw is detected: How to think in a logical way Razz
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:07 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:You know, now that I think about it, why Natsuki didn't just keep her swimsuit under her uniform? After all it was an emergency...[/color]

XD Yeah, it's not she follows the rules to begin with. She could of easily wore it around the academy tempoarily until she can find herself a clean pair of panties or until the Orphan gets massacred for it's actions. XD

Narsilia wrote:So, Natsuki's next flaw is detected: How to think in a logical way Razz

;p We can blame Sunrise for that one. Natsuki COULD of worn the Fuka Academy's swimsuit underneath her clothes, but maybe according to Sunrise, that would make "too much sense".
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Narsilia wrote:
So, Natsuki's next flaw is detected: How to think in a logical way Razz

Perhaps Natsuki was thinking in her own logical way:
Help is needed --> Shizuru will help --> Problem solved!

Now Natsuki how did you think Shizuru will help you in your pantyless state? You knew Shizuru will have another pair or what?
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:56 am

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Perhaps Natsuki was thinking in her own logical way:
Help is needed --> Shizuru will help --> Problem solved!

Now Natsuki how did you think Shizuru will help you in your pantyless state? You knew Shizuru will have another pair or what?

Going back to the 4th omake:

natsuki - Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger? PDVD_453

It appears Shizuru is always willing to give. ;p Lost your fresh new pair of panties? Shizuru's got your back! XD Shizuru Kaichou
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Dead.And.Alive Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:00 pm

Flaws? Technically there is no real flaw in anybody, since it just seems wrong to that person or many. Wrong and right are just two words. >.<

I guess you can say she is a bit stubborn and impulsive at times. That and the fact that she still falls for Shizuru's teasing abilities every time. I'm actually pretty fond of Natsuki so I can't say much Razz
Dead.And.Alive
Dead.And.Alive
The underaged Tsundere
The underaged Tsundere

Bubuzuke points : 2291
Armitage GUTS!!! : 261

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:57 pm

About the whole underwear ordeal, I thought the same thing: Natsuki could've worn her swimsuit, but then again, she probably didn't want to wear a wet swimsuit and get her uniform wet, but oh well, one way or the other Razz Both are flawed choices XD

And the sensitive memory Natsuki refused to talk about... Hmm... Something lesbian-related? Razz *lets mind wander off*
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:04 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:About the whole underwear ordeal, I thought the same thing: Natsuki could've worn her swimsuit, but then again, she probably didn't want to wear a wet swimsuit and get her uniform wet, but oh well, one way or the other Razz Both are flawed choices XD

XD That doesn't count as a direct character flaw for Natsuki Kuga. She could of logically worn the swimsuit underneath.

You said wet and Natsuki in the same sentence. :oops:

The real culprit is Sunrise's writing for episode 4.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
You said wet and Natsuki in the same sentence. :oops:

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, Natsuki and wetness do go well together~ On a daily basis~ <3

Natsuki Kuga : SHIZURU!!!

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara ara~
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:47 pm

Nymphetamine wrote:Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, Natsuki and wetness do go well together~ On a daily basis~ <3

Natsuki Kuga : SHIZURU!!!

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara ara~

<3 There are no flaws in Shizuru's love making performance, that's for sure. Her tongue never fails~

Shizuru Kaichou : It's a gift~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Natsuki Kuga : Her flaw is her blabbing about our sex life in public!

Oh Natsuki, she only does that because she loves you~ It's not like she blabs to random people she and you don't know Wink

Natsuki Kuga : You people are strangers to me

Shizuru Kaichou : Ara, Natsuki is getting tense. Allow me to heavenly relax her~

Natsuki Kuga : ... (~)

giggity There's no way Natsuki can escape teh horny Shizuru. Consider yourself lucky having Shizuru as the best birthday gift Wink
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:38 am

Oh... this is a very interesting topic!

Lets start...

Natsuki Kruger... she is one big flaw.

Natsuki Kuga... She has a lot of minor flaws... but the main and most obvious flaw, in my opinion, that she is an overly proud person, unhealthily so... And because of this flaw, she often gets into embarrassing or even dangerous situations, cuz her pride sometimes prevents her to ask for help or to admit something, that can make her feel vulnerable/exposed...

Example: natsuki - Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger? Prince14

Another flaw... she somewhat lacks the self-irony...

I do not think, that Natsuki is dense... she is rather quick-witted... yes, it's true that she was completely oblivious to Shizuru's feelings, but that's because she just lacked the experience in this area and was too fixated on revenge, that she herself did not want to see anything around her except her goal... which brings us to her next big flaw... She is too goal-driven plus with the type of focus and determination, that are way too above the norm... While, yes, it can be taken as a positive qualities, but not in Natsuki's case, she takes it to extremes... and she really needs someone, who will bring her back to earth and will say, that she needs to slow down... otherwise it may end deplorably...

Also she can be rather ruthless person towards anyone, except a small circle of people about whom she cares... For example, I would want someone like Natsuki as a friend, but I absolutely definitely would not want someone like her as an acquaintance...

Oh, also her negotiation skills really sucks =) I mean, her negotiation skills can be considered good, but only if you want to start a war...
natsuki - Flaws in Natsuki Kuga and Natsuki Kruger? 211

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Natsuki Kuga's overall stubbornness is the obvious flaw, as it goes against the age old truth that 'people need people, one can't live alone.' There were times where thinking she could fight the enemy herself, almost cost her her life. Just because Natsuki Kuga is a BAMF, doesn't mean she could handle herself in any situation.
I somewhat disagree... I don't think, that Natsuki is really stubborn...

Natsuki often showed, that she's actually a mentally flexible and sensible person... For example, she teamed up with the First District to defeat the Searrs Foundation... she teamed up with the organization, that she wanted to destroy more than anything... it was very significant moment, which very well showed her character...
Or, for example, from Natsuki no Prelude: "She could just as easily through her father's money in the gutter, but in reality, she was well aware that without it she wouldn't be able to earn enough money for her own living expenses, let alone plotting her revenge."
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Natsuki Kruger... she is one big flaw.

That is the most honest statement in the history of any discussion. rei hino

PostoronnimV wrote:I somewhat disagree... I don't think, that Natsuki is really stubborn...

Natsuki often showed, that she's actually a mentally flexible and sensible person... For example, she teamed up with the First District to defeat the Searrs Foundation... she teamed up with the organization, that she wanted to destroy more than anything... it was very significant moment, which very well showed her character...
Or, for example, from Natsuki no Prelude: "She could just as easily through her father's money in the gutter, but in reality, she was well aware that without it she wouldn't be able to earn enough money for her own living expenses, let alone plotting her revenge."

Your disagreement rings true. My original opinion on Natsuki's lack of flexibility and trust in others is shattered not only by her cooperation with First District (a necessary action), but also with the other HiME. To be specific, Mai and Mikoto.

The latter quote taken from Natsuki no Prelude is also accurate. One must work smarter, not harder, to achieve one's goals. study
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down