Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternate: ShizNat [VIP]

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Alternate: ShizNat [VIP] - Page 4 Empty Re: Alternate: ShizNat [VIP]

Post by depression76 Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:11 pm

"Purple, lavender, grey. And if Kentaro didn't screw up the airbrush, it even has snake-scales on it... it looked neat on the concept-work..."

Was it wrong for her to be excited over this? Because Shizuru was excited…Natsuki seemed to have put so much thought into this...even adding certain things that she know Shizuru would like. It made the older girl feel so…special.

She only smiled and rolled her eyes playfully when her friend started to talk about a blush. Well, she almost slipped there, but no, that was not a blush “I’m not blushing Natsuki…perhaps that was just a trick of the eyes because you had too much mayo…” the woman tease.

A box placed on the counter, however, broke anymore train of thoughts.

"Come on Shizuru, open it up!"

Natsuki’s excitement got to her, and she has to hold back from ripping the box in half. Graceful fingers pried it open and—cue a gasp.

Shizuru gently lifted a brand new, shiny and still plastic-covered helmet. Purple with a dash of lavender and accompanied with some intricate designed snake-scales motive by the side…it’s really, really well made. It’s very detailed…and the helmet itself just screamed…Shizuru.

The kaichou was speechless.

There’s this…overwhelming urge inside her to shed a happy tear at this.

Crimson eyes lifted up to meet emerald green as she bit her bottom lip.

Thank you.”

It was said with so much emotion that she couldn’t pick them out.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:23 pm

The helmet wasn't only painted like this, with scales and single sakura-petals... no. There was something else.

Natsuki stepped right next to Shizuru, pointing with her index to a spot where her friend haven'T put her sight on yet. The helmet even had Shizuru's name on it, painted in metallic silver.

"Now, really, Kentaro. I never thought you guys could pull off calligraphy so well!"

The man only snorted.

"Sure, why not? But it was kinda hard to read first, your handwriting is terrible... Kuga-kun!"

Natsuki rolled her eyes and wanted to throw a mean comment back at the guy, but... something stopped her.

“Thank you.”

The way Shizuru had said it. That playful kyoto-ben that swung with each vocal, stretching the words and making them sound so soft. Even that expression in crimson eyes.

For a moment, the lone wolf was completely blown away and out of words, her blank stare and caught in her counterpart's grasp. She cleared her throat.

"Really... no... no need to thank me... Shizuru. It's his work... not mine...", she stammered sheepishly, tapping her foot slightly nervous on the ground.

Kentaro, however, noticed the sudden change in the girl's behavior and offered her a sly grin.

"Now, now, Kuga... is there something I don'T know? She your girl or what?"

A heavy blush colored Natsuki's face in deepest crimson and her hands shook in anxiety.

"OI! SHUT UP, KENTARO!!!" (>O< )
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Shizuru wanted to laugh and joined in the teasing, but she was much too absorbed in the beautiful design of her new helmet. She’ll treasure this forever…put it in a glass box inside her room so that everyone can see probably. Oh yes, the usually modest Kaichou kind of wanted to show this off to everyone she knew. It’s not every day that Natsuki’s being so sweet to her, so please, don’t mind her.

She only lets out a soft chuckle before returning the helmet inside the box once more “ara~ I’m not her girl, Kentaro-san,” she tried hard to keep the longing hidden “but her girl or not, I appreciate this very much,” Shizuru gave her old friend a grateful look before turning to the shopkeeper.

“Forgive me for being blunt, but may I ask of the price for this helmet?”

Well, this intricate, custom-designed helmet was so beautifully made that she knew it wouldn’t cost something an average school girl’s pocket money could pay. And though she was really touched, Shizuru didn’t want Natsuki to splurge her money on her.

It’s okay if it’s the other way around. She has her own way to get money see?

Fufufufu, and no, she’s not doing anything dangerous.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:34 am

The guy looked up in amusement, his barking laugh directed at Kuga when she blushed all like that and threw all of her tomboyish attitude against him. It amused Kentaro every time, he just couldn't help it. At ALL!

The soft-spoken voice of the other girl... the blonde - caused him to silence, putting his attention towards her. A real cutie, wasn't she? Seriously, the man wouldn't blame Kuga for going after that nice view. If he were the dark-haired girl, he TOTALLY would. But that was, because he was a guy anyway. Her smile just left him a bit stunned. How did blondie manage to throw people just that off-guard?

“ara~ I’m not her girl, Kentaro-san,”

He quirked his eyebrow.

"Not?"

Natsuki still fought for her composure, staring to the ground.

"Ya hard it, Kentaro!"

“but her girl or not, I appreciate this very much,”

This sentence left her speechless, letting the heat in her face increase like - tenfold.

"As said... not a big deal...", the slate-blue haired student answered, her voice low and OH-so-modest.

It caused Kentaro to grin and laugh once more.

"Now, really? I knew that Kuga had a little secret, but that it would be so pretty? Don'T lie to yourself, Kuga, it's more than obvious."

"Shut. Up!", Natsuki growled at him, wishing for a hole to just jump in and never appear again. That... idiot! He wasn'T as dumb as she thought, well. Has it been so obvious? That she had... feelings for this woman? She often hung out with Kentaro in the summer break, so... a few details slipped out. Who could ever dream of it, that the shopkeeper was a wannabe-detective?

“Forgive me for being blunt, but may I ask of the price for this helmet?”

The man slipped a little over the counter, facing Shizuru with an imitation of Natsuki's sheepish grin and voice.

"Sorry lady, your Knight-rider has already paid the helmet. It was kind of funny, you know? She always wanted to get a painting on her helmet and saved so much money for it... and then she came into the shop, telling me 'Oi, Kentaro, can you make this helmet instead?' ... So I thought... heey... seems like our loner found a little puppy... hmm?"

"CUT IT OFF!"

Natsuki breathed deeply, slamming her hand on the counter to make her friend shut up for once. Kentaro lifted his hands defensively.

"Hey, hey... just stay all calm and we'll be fine..."

However, his words were the same kind of tease as Shizuru, whenever Natsuki fumed. she gave him a deadly glare and turned her attention towards her companion.

"But... yeah, he's right. I already paid. that's all you need to know..."
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:37 pm

Shizuru had to stifle a laugh at the amusing exchange between these two. It’s apparent that the man has taken a great liking to Natsuki, something akin to a big brother. And she’s happy to see that, Natsuki needed more friends, and not those shady friends she used to exchange information with.

The biker too seemed to be easily incensed by his words as she would by the kaichou…that’s one of the proof that yes, Natsuki regards this man as one of her close friends…of course, she would not say it aloud.

The girl with the crimson eyes had to blink though, and stopped her thoughts when her friend spoke softly, emerald eyes flicked at hers briefly before turning away.

"But... yeah, he's right. I already paid. that's all you need to know..."

…Natsuki, paid for this?

But, this was expensive! Shizuru couldn’t just let her use her scholarship money on things like this! But after a glance at the stubborn girl’s face, she knew that whatever she’d say, her friend would have none of it. this was a gift, and Shizuru supposed she better accept this.

“…okay,” a gentle caress at the helmet, “thank you again, Natsuki, and Kentarou-san,” she gave a bow and a default smile at the man who runs the store, not really catching his last name.

Natsuki didn’t really introduce them anyway…and in a way, she supposed its better.

The Fujino name would bring more trouble than anything else, so if not necessary, no need to say it aloud no?

Crimson eyes glanced once more at the box and felt a small smile tugged at the corner of her lips.
She’s going to treasure this helmet forever for sure.

A symbol of Natsuki’s affection for her?

Maybe.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:00 am

The guy looked up at the box and couldn'T help it but to grin just lightly.

"My, my, no need to be so polite here. But still, you're more than welcome. You should thank Kuga-kun instead... in a... memorizing manner, eh?", he replied, giving her a conspiratorial wink, just to watch Natsuki's face getting another shade darker and turning her back to the others, cursing inwardly for his boldness. She was so easy to throw out of direction, wasn't she? Hmm... how amusing. Teasing her really had been a fun thing to do.

No matter how well Kuga managed to repair her Ducati or curse during Bike-races when they watched it together - she was still SUCH a girl. A girl who clearly lost her heart to... this lady. Hmm... maybe Kentaro should help out to spice some things up, should he?

So, he just wrote down a quick note, folding it carefully and shoving it towards Shizuru, grinning knowingly.

Spoiler:

Out of the corner of her eyes, Natsuki watched him interacting with her friend and it nearly turned her guts.

So, she raised her voice.

"I guess it's time to leave, Shizuru. We still wanted to grab some dinner, didn't we?"

Looking down at her hands, she noticed that her knuckles turned pale from inner tension. Now, really? what was that for?
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:53 pm

The paper was pushed towards her as Natsuki’s back was turned.

Ara, how subtle.

With raised eyebrows, Shizuru opened and read that note only to find that her brows was raised so high it was in danger of disappearing into the hairline. The words there were simple, not a puzzle, not a riddle, but yet, it didn’t register well in her brain.

Kuga is really into you as it seems. Go for it :)

Go for it? For what?

Shizuru looked up to see the man playfully winked at her, and made kissy faces at the biker who was still huffing and glaring pointedly at some innocent rows of new bike tires. She could feel the glare burning into those poor things, and not everything has the anti-Kuga-glare charms like she does.

The paper was then folded gently, and she gave a smile at the shopkeeper as the small note was put inside the safety of her blazer’s breast pocket. She’ll read and think into this more later, in the safety and privacy of her own room. That decision seemed to be the right one perhaps, as Natsuki chose that moment to speak out in a way that’s obvious that she’s trying to change the subject.

"I guess it's time to leave, Shizuru. We still wanted to grab some dinner, didn't we?"

The sandy haired kaichou chuckled behind a hand “Yes, I suppose so Natsuki. Thank you for this helmet again, Kentaro-san, good day.” she gave a polite nod at the man and with both hands grabbed the bottom of the box before lifting it off the counter. Thank god it’s not too heavy.

This trip down to the bike store wasn’t so bad after all.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:05 pm

“Yes, I suppose so Natsuki. Thank you for this helmet again, Kentaro-san, good day.”

"No, no, you are welcome, ladies! It brightens my day to see such lovely customers in my shop!"

Natsuki rolled her eyes.

"Now, look who's the ass-kisser here...", she groaned into Kentaro's direction, which only caused him to laugh manically.

"True, Kuga-kun, better watch your back before I kiss it!"

"... oi..."

Natsuki dropped her head, glancing into Shizuru's direction.

"Ok, let's go. Too much estrogen has bad effects on him."

The lone wolf shuffled to the door, opening it for her friend so she could walk through first before she slammed it a bit -too- violent. Egh. If she wouldn't have liked this guy so much... . Natsuki ruffled her hair uneasily.

"So... dinner. Do you feel like getting some tempura?"

She would have also been fine with Ramen or something else. As long as it filled her belly, everything was to her satisfaction. Shortly, she watched Shizuru with the box in her hand.

"Uhm... want me to carry it?"

It would have been a bit unfair to let the "femme" carry all the stuff while she was completely unoccupied.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:37 pm

She had to let out a small chuckle at the way Natsuki slammed the door shut. It was more amusing than intimidating. Then again, Natsuki’s intimidation didn’t work on her much, so she wouldn’t know.

"So... dinner. Do you feel like getting some tempura?"

Tempura?

She eyed Natsuki, crimson eyes slowly narrowing and a smile tugging on her lips.

“Ara, does Natsuki want to eat tempura for the mayo?” the girl loves to put mayo on the flour fried dish, Shizuru prefers the soy sauce thank you “but if Natsuki wants, then yes, let’s have tempura for dinner.”

Remind the kaichou to ask her old friend to go jogging round the campus sometimes. Those mayo can bring with them some extra fats…but then again, Shizuru didn’t have to bother much.

Thousands of gallons had been consumed by the midnight blue haired girl and not even an ounce of fat was seen on that waist! It’s still slim, and very very nice to the touch—whoops, went on a small rent there.

Her thoughts were broken when Natsuki awkwardly asked if she could carry the box for her.

And the kaichou’s first response was:

“aww, Natsuki, that’s very sweet of you,” she waited for the blush to come “but it’s alright. I’m a tough girl, I can manage until the restaurant, don’t worry.”

Her friend had done so much for her, the least the brunette could do was carry it to their destination right?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:58 pm

“Ara, does Natsuki want to eat tempura for the mayo?”

Natsuki sighed heavily. Well, THAT was obvious, wasnt' it? She just shrugged it off.

“but if Natsuki wants, then yes, let’s have tempura for dinner.”

"Mhm...", she mumbled, sounding a bit monosyllabic. "Well... I mean, if you want something different, tell me. Would be a bit... selfish to just go and drag you with me..."

So.. modest. What had just happened to her "Shut up, let's go"- attitude? Really, being around Shizuru really softened down her edges. It was... a bit annoying sometimes. Pursing her lips, the girl looked around, trying to find a restaurant which would suit both of their tastes. There should have been one, right?

"... as long as it isn't Gyutan..."

She was caught a bit off-guard when she just stopped a few inches before a lamp post. Geez. So drowned in thoughts, she would have nearly bumped into it. Thanks god she noticed right before it would have happened.

“aww, Natsuki, that’s very sweet of you,” she waited for the blush to come. And as if right on cue, it appeared, only in a light shade, but still. Sweet. Hu? Now Natsuki really wished she would have run into the obstacle in front of her. HAH, in your face, she thought as she wandered around, closing up to Shizuru again.

“but it’s alright. I’m a tough girl, I can manage until the restaurant, don’t worry.”

"Sure? I mean... you're going to carry it anyway later. On your head, at least. Where it belongs to."

The slate-blue haired girl tilted her head, trying to imagine how her companion would look like with that helmet. She didn't even come that far with the imagination. It was too tempting and caused a light brain-error, making her walk in a stand-by mode while staring idly into the crows of passengers walking by.

Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:11 pm

The sight of Natsuki gazing into space dazedly was adorable. Shizuru could only wonder what the girl has in that pretty head of hers…thinking about mayo perhaps? A mayo lathered tempura?

Wow, Natsuki must be hungry huh?

“It’s fine, I’ll carry it,” and as if to show that she’s alright with it, the kaichou raised her arms up and down, showing the biker that it didn’t take much to hold the helmet filled box.

“and Natsuki, to reply to your previous statement, I don’t really have anywhere I want to go. Tempura it is then, right?” she wouldn’t want to dampen Natsuki’s enthusiasm for some tempura.

She’ll eat it too, even though not using the same amount of mayo as a certain someone would be.

The two walked down towards a certain place where Natsuki said she frequent. It wasn’t that big or lavish of a restaurant, it’s rather small, but busy inside, showing how that place has a good business. And more often than not, places like this has cheap good food.

This was one of the reasons why Shizuru enjoyed outings with Natsuki so much. The girl always brought her outside her world, showing her the other side of life that would not be covered by the Fujino family.

The kaichou hummed a bit as she read through the menu.

What should she get?

Crimson eyes looked up to see a certain someone debating about her food with her tongue almost hanging out. It’s such a cute sight!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:46 am

(Shizuru, it's not always about ze foood ;__; )

They eventually entered a small, fine restaurant Natsuki used to visit sometimes. The service was nice, food delicious and of course - it was cheap. Surely not, what Shizuru was used to when she went out with Kanzaki or her family when she had been at home over the summer, but it would... do. Right?

The dinner itself had been quite silent, except for the bits of small talk every now and then. It included Shizuru's ever present smile and tease over Natsuki's Mayo-fetish, also the lone wolf's protest and blush. But mostly, the dark-haired girl was lost in silence, focused on eating and catching a glimpse of her well-mannered counterpart who always looked graceful in everything she did.

Well, they surely were different. People would actually look at them and watch in curiosity, the younger one noticed it. And of course, she wasn't sure if her ash-blonde company took notice of it. Hm... ok, Shizuru was used to the attention, she surely would deal with it differently.

~~~

Natsuki sighed and stretched her arms as they left the restaurant. Damn... she really felt full, but also a tad more satisfied than before. Good food always brightened up her mood a lot - especially after Kentaro's little suggestive antics coming to her "preference". Maybe she just should have appreciated his "help", no matter how awkward the thought was. She really needed help from a friend to get closer to her secret love? How... embarrassing.

Oh well. The way took a while until they reached the place where the lone wolf had parked her baby, and during the walk, Natsuki fell into old routine, being occupied with her mp3-player. Sometimes, she really needed that little distraction, even if her friend was around. Secretly, the lone wolf wondered if Shizuru ever grew tired of that behavior of just locking herself away into a different world, where even the environment changed to each piece of music she had listened to. Things seemed to slow down, or going ahead fast forward. Kinda... fascinating, was it?

Shortly, she put down the headphones after some time of simply watching her friend with a slightly hazed expression.

"Hm..."

She seemed to be in thoughts, not really sure how to express what was going on in her head.

Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:34 am

“What’s wrong?” came Shizuru’s voice.

The girl has been watching Natsuki closely ever since the trip to the bike store. It all started with Kentaro’s little note and here she was with something akin to curiosity and disbelief about how Natsuki really feels for her. The man said that she has something for Shizuru…and to go for it…but she herself was puzzled and slightly…afraid? Yes, afraid of making any moves.

She was so used of hiding everything, holding everything back and away that when someone gave her the green light, it confuses her more rather than helped her. Thus was why the watching right now, she’s trying to see the little quirks or indication that would be visible if Natsuki indeed, has feelings for her…that was beyond friendship of course.

“Ran out of batteries?” she said with a smile as they stopped by Natsuki’s beloved danger mobile. Sometimes the Kaichou thinks that her biker friend loves her bike more than she loves Shizuru…

Let’s not think about that.

The older girl debated whether to wear the helmet or bring it back to her place still placed snugly inside it’s boxes. It’s a bit of a hassle to hold on to it during the ride, and the box wasn’t exactly small too…

Ah well. This was hers anyway right?

She put the box on the back seat as a hand went to get a hair band from her skirt pocket. Gracefully Shizuru tied her hair up into a high messy, and to her fangirls, sexy, ponytail. It was a preparation for what’s to come as she took her new helmet out of it’s box and held it.

Crimson eyes looked up to see emerald green staring at her.

She cowered back a little from the intense gaze.

“….what is it?”
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:51 am

“What’s wrong?”

Natsuki turned her face to look at Shizuru, a tiny bit of a baffled expression on her face.

"Hu?"

Her reply sounded a bit... dumb. Yeah. Dumb. That was the perfect way to describe it. Since she had been too focused on being spaced out, the simple question came like a hit with a hammer. The lone wolf had that strange look as she waited for something more... specific.

“Ran out of batteries?”

She only shook her head.

"Nah... charged it yesterday."

Natsuki pulled out the key and opened the little trunk, pulling out her own helmet - and of course, watching Shizuru. This time, she just tried making it not TOO obvious. Shizuru must have felt uneasy with that intense glare on her. Well, Natsuki felt the same way when she got observed by her friend. Wasn't this just a hilarious situation? Both just... stared at each other, everybody felt awkward about it... but they kept doing it. Like two sheep. Right now, she just had that imagination of herself and her counterpart in her head as - right - sheep, standing at the yard, eating grass, looking at each other and ... baaing?

Now, the dark-haired girl couldn't help it but to grin over that fact, earning a highly confused expression by her friend as she tied her hair into a ponytail.

“….what is it?”

Natsuki blushed lightly as she ruffled her hair, laughing lowly.

"Uhm... nothing. Just my inner imagination!"

She waited, until Shizuru got the helmet out of the box to grab the container and stuff it into the trunk. She was secretly amazed that it actually fit in. But... eh. yeah. Whatever.

Facing her friend once again, her lips curled up to a smirk as she put the helmet on. Really, just HOW old was Natsuki? Five? Geez, she needed something to focus on. Shortly, she looked back as Shizuru was done putting her helmet on as well. Damn! It really looked amazon on her! A little blush crossed her face, and thanks god she already had moved down her visor, so it wasn't quite visible to her friend.

"It really suits you... "

Her voice sounded muffled, but the meaning came across - especially her lightly adoring undertone. The dark-haired girl didn't even notice that.

(WHY SHEEP? WHY? Fark you, red bull @@ )
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4