Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three's Bisexuality!: ShizNatRei [Shizuru Fujino x Natsuki Kuga x Reito Kanzaki]

3 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

kuga - Three's Bisexuality!: ShizNatRei [Shizuru Fujino x Natsuki Kuga x Reito Kanzaki] - Page 3 Empty Re: Three's Bisexuality!: ShizNatRei [Shizuru Fujino x Natsuki Kuga x Reito Kanzaki]

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:42 pm

"You DO. Admit it!"

Natsuki'S grin turned wider, but disappeared as soon as they were surrounded by several students again.

"Awwww, Shizuru-san!" "Oh my GOD! It's her!" "... Why is that weird girl with her?"

WEIRD.GIRL.

She glared at the girls in such an annoyed and poisoned way that they literally dashed a few steps back, "fear" or maybe "respect" written all over their faces. But as soon as both had passed a part of the crowd, she could hear them talking. Things that weren't really nice. But oh well, Natsuki was used to it. It didn't affect her too much anymore. She had some sort of "reputation" to keep up.

"My.. I'm the school monster as it seems...", she mumbled and rolled her eyes, stepping forward.

"Uhm, Shizuru? I meant the time. After school sounds pretty logic to me. Just wondered if you have to stay a bit longer because of the paper work... and such."

Wow, really. Actually the students made enough space for the two. Now, that was impressive. Now, was it because of Shizuru? Or mostly because of her? Whatever.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

kuga - Three's Bisexuality!: ShizNatRei [Shizuru Fujino x Natsuki Kuga x Reito Kanzaki] - Page 3 Empty Re: Three's Bisexuality!: ShizNatRei [Shizuru Fujino x Natsuki Kuga x Reito Kanzaki]

Post by depression76 Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:55 pm

“I do not.” She rebutted back with a smile and was dismayed to see Natsuki’s grin disappeared with the appearance of the usual hordes of fangirls. It would be childish for her to get mad at them because of that, since they wouldn’t know that they’re responsible for the disappearance of the biker’s charming grin.

It saddened her to hear Natsuki’s mumble.

‘Monster…’

Her eyes lowered for a while.

‘If only they knew.’ …that their famous Kaichou was more of the monster of this kind hearted dark haired girl over here.

“Ignore them, Natsuki,” she muttered out of the corner of her mouth, her default smile still up on her face “everyone knows that Natsuki is more of a princess than a monster anyway.”
A beautiful one at that.

They then walked past the parting sea of students through the corridors when Natsuki continued with her question. And the words she said only serve to make the fair haired brunette slightly confused.

“The time? It depends on Natsuki. I’m free when you’re free from class,” brown locks flew as she slightly shook her head “I don’t really have demanding paperwork that I needed to finish for today.” That was an understatement. The few first days of school served to bring the Kaichou heaps of paperwork, but there was nothing that could hinder Shizuru from meeting her beloved after school.

And she has her own personal helpers in the council too, after all.

((excuse me, YAY A DATE lol.))
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:05 pm

(date? Hey, awesome :D Lucky you <3)

"I DO ignore them. If I wouldn't, some of the ladies would learn to fear me..."

Old habits, old quotes, old spirit. The loner would actually show her fangs and attack. Or well, maybe not. Geez, she really grew out of all this, didn't she? Sometimes, the girl even missed the fights, the adrenaline, just... all of it. She should make that to her profession. Maybe joining the police or such. My, she never really thought about her future or job in general, so... why now?

Natsuki removed her headphones and stuffed everything into her book bag.

“everyone knows that Natsuki is more of a princess than a monster anyway.”

Her face froze for a moment, before it changed into a horrified grimace and widened eyes.

"Princess? ME??", the girl nearly yelled in protest, but kept it down.

"A princess that rides a Ducati and has a messy dorm-room? You gotta be kidding me!"

At least, the grin came back to her lips. She listened up clearly.

"Oh Shizuru, I really wonder what you do at the council. Must be pretty easy-going..."

Easy-going even seemed to be an understatement. But yeah, Kaichou had routine to all of it. So, things would go a little more fluent than if there was a new president and staff.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:21 pm

Natsuki’s freak out moment when she called her a princess was amusing. What’s with her bringing up the messy dorm-room? The girl never ceased to amuse her and Shizuru’s glad of that…it wouldn’t do if she’s bored with Natsuki, right? Not that that would happen, of course.

“A messy dorm room you may have, your Highness, but you sure do have an…” she dropped her voice and pretty much whispered by Natsuki’s ears “…expensive hobby like a real princess.”

The lingerie collection was what she meant by that.

Soft laughter tinkled in the air as they stopped in front of the door of the Student Council room that Shizuru spend most of her time in. Her hand froze on the doorknob when she heard what the biker said next.

"Oh Shizuru, I really wonder what you do at the council. Must be pretty easy-going..."

“….If Natsuki is curious….why don’t you spend some time with me while I work?”

She opened the door and jerked her head at the room. Somehow her words sounded teasingly suggestive, and even though her face betrayed no emotion, the mischief in her eyes would say otherwise.

She has work to do, but if Natsuki’s there, they can have some fun, no?

((LOL not me! I meant, these two, Shiznat xDD))
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:31 pm

(aaaaaaaaaah, ok X'D and oi, that definitely goes into playlist hot sounds so badass )

"Highness...", she echoed, lifting an eyebrow in doubt about if the term was quite correct. The whispering, however, tinted her face in a deep red. It didn't even matter about the topic that was going on (well, maybe it was a reason as well), but Natsuki'S ears had been very sensitive ever since. Even a light puff against it made her feel strange. Chills ran down her spine and for a moment, she even shook under the unwanted sensation.

"Shizuru!! God Damnit!"

Her voice was a mere hiss, right now it was hard to focus on terms. Why did she just have to react like that? Oh damn, Shizuru would SO use that little secret to her advantage! Growling lowly, the girl tossed her long hair behind her shoulder, revealing her reddened face - which only screamed to be a big disadvantage.

Oi, curios? Uhm... not really, but if that granted her some time away from the upcoming lessons?

"Well... I think the teachers wouldn'T be pleased about that... Kaichou..."

Natsuki touched her face. And god, it was burning hot. Why couldn't the chills just stop NOW?? That sensation had been one too much.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:40 pm

Natsuki’s face was as red as a tomato right now, and Shizuru was honestly wondering if that was because of her whisper earlier or because of her rather suggestive words?

Either way, a blushing Natsuki was cute.

She had to keep that in mind, the whispering close technique could be used to her advantage someday, not that Shizuru needed anymore. She wins in terms of teasing points between the two, Natsuki’s waaay behind in this particular issue.

And right now, the Kaichou’s raking in wins like it was the fall season.

“Ara, I don’t think the teacher would mind since you’ll be doing work for the council, Natsuki,” the ever sneaky woman said with a small smirk on her face “manual work perhaps, since Natsuki hated doing paperwork no? Maybe we can use you to push desks around…”

Hmm, not a bad idea at all.

She slid the door open with a smile as she waited for the comeback from her companion. It would consist of a splutter full of disbelief and a chiding ‘Shizuru!’ again probably.

Music in her ears.

And she would love to continue the conversation...but the younger girl have somewhere to be.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:51 pm

"Don't... do... that... ever... again..."

Her hiss became a little sharper, even... a little dangerous, while Natsuki rubbed her ear in hope to get rid of that tingling feel. Oh well, why even encouraging that woman with words? She just should let it be, damn it.

Now... "work for the council", right? Well... if that would help keeping her away from annoying terms? Then, she would totally go for that. In the end, it was for the "council's sake", not her own. Pfffffffffffft.

"On the way...", she muttered with a mischievous grin as she stuck close to her friend and slipped through the door.

"do I get some sort of... written acknowledgement?"

Several good intentions for this school-year had been thrown officially overboard. And Shizuru even supported that behavior? Lucky day, at least it had that semblance.

'My, weren't we just evil and plotting at the moment?'

(pushing tables, eh? how about pushing HER on the table XD)
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:59 pm

Natsuki’s mischievous grin as she slipped through the door almost threw her off guard. She had thought the girl would blush and stomped away but this was definitely an interesting…turn of events.

“Written acknowledgement? Ara, of course—“ she waited for Natsuki’s expectant look and her smile widened “—not! Manual labor workers do not get written acknowledgement, Natsuki. Not unless you start doing that.”

She pointed at the heaps of paper towering on her desk.

The Kaichou walked towards said wooden desk, keeping her crimson eyes on Natsuki, curiosity and amusement unhidden in them. Natsuki sure acted…a bit differently today. Compared to other days, she meant. A bit mischievous, and laid back. Perhaps the calm days did her a lot of good…the girl deserves it.

“So, shall I be expecting a no or a yes from Natsuki about helping the student council this year?”

This started as a joke, but if Shizuru managed to rope the girl into helping her in the council, it would not only be a plus on her side but a plus on Natsuki’s resume too. It would certainly help for college application.

Last edited by depression76 on Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : a couple of wordings)
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:55 am

“Written acknowledgement? Ara, of course—“

Natsuki listened up, was already hoping for a free ticket to skip the lesson. But, as usual, Fate was a pain in the ass.

“—not! Manual labor workers do not get written acknowledgement, Natsuki. Not unless you start doing that.”

Automatically, the girl dropped her head, brooding. Well, shit. She didn't start to like that. Her glance wandered over to the huge pile of paper, the corners of her mouth twitching uneasily. Counting to three? GOD, forget that crap.

"No... really?"

Natsuki furrowed her brows, clicking her fingernails together.

"You are a cruel person, you know that, Shizuru?"

Well, not cruel. Just a golly gee wilikers tease. A skirt-tease for the girls, a c*cktease for the guys (am I even allowed to write that word? XD), but the golly gee wilikers tease was reserved for Natsuki only.

“So, shall I be expecting a no or a yes from Natsuki about helping the student council this year?”

Tossing slate-blueish hair behind her shoulder, the lone wolf growled and huffed.

"OK, OK! You surely got me. I'm helping out for today! *adfaajdbakjafdadsjafa <-- insert inappropriate curse here* ... But for that, you owe me a DVD-evening at your place, is that clear?"

She walked over to Shizuru, glaring at her, then at the paperwork and then back.

"So, what do I have to do exactly?"
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:13 am

"You are a cruel person, you know that, Shizuru?"

That and the pissed off look on Natsuki’s face was priceless. It made the Kaichou laugh and it was rather louder than her usual soft ones. She knew Natsuki didn’t mean anything bad from the ‘cruelty’ which she described…Shizuru was rather cruel with her teases after all.

And honestly? She didn’t expect that the biker would relent and succumb to her whimsical wishes so easily. The brunette had expected a bit of a fight and a grumble, though yes, the end would pretty much be like this.

“Yes…” crimson eyes blinked, taken by surprise “I don’t mind, it’s been a while since Natsuki came over right?” though would it be safe?

You can say that the Kaichou’s all 7 kinds of paranoid right now. The last time they’ve stayed on the same room…something happened, and Shizuru’s not really eager for that to happen again. She would really, really have to…distance herself emotionally to stop her inner Kiyohime from rampaging around. Except for the fact that that’s near damn impossible because she was head over heels in love with this woman with the luxurious midnight blue hair.

“Ah—don’t worry, Natsuki, the help I’m asking you to do isn’t for today.” The older girl sat on her comfy President chair and smiled “for today, you just have to be a good girl and make some friends. And then after that, let’s go home together?”

She remembered her friend saying something about…when she was free earlier.

What was that about, she wondered?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:44 am

The laugh rang in Natsuki's ears, causing her to frown and fold her arms in front of her chest.

"My, aren't we funny...", she groaned, turning her back on her friend for a moment. The next moment she turned around, one of her eyebrows was raised at the agreement for the DVD-evening. Indeed, it has been some time since she had visited Shizuru at home. Hers was much more inviting to stay, also more comfortable. Natsuki'S room was mostly dark in summer, since the AC didn't work too properly. Secretly she cursed the school staff for not fixing it.

"Good. we can pick a few movies later. Some distraction would be neat..."

Right now, the dark-haired student had not the slightest clue what her suggestion did to Shizuru. Maybe it was better this way.

“Ah—don’t worry, Natsuki, the help I’m asking you to do isn’t for today.”

Well... not? Why did she even bother coming into the student council's room? She stared a little confused and baffled at her counterpart.

"Not for today?"

Oh well, Natsuki didn't really feel like going back to class. Instead, she shuffled to the desk, didn't really bother at all as she sat down on the wooden surface, crossing her legs.

"Well, can't you organize something for me? I can 'make friends' also on another day..."

A pouting expression was displayed on her face. Only the trembling bottom lip she had sometimes, was missing in this case to complete the "awww"-image.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:07 am

"Well, can't you organize something for me? I can 'make friends' also on another day..."

Good God.

The pout that Natsuki had on her face at this moment tugged a cord inside Shizuru’s heart. How can anyone say no at that face? That face was demanding her to give what the biker wanted. All that’s left was the trembling lips, which…never came.

But Shizuru already relented.

“….” She sighed “…very well. Today, I’ll make an exception. But next time, Natsuki’s council work would be after school, would that be alright?”

She didn’t want to interfere with the girl’s studies. If Natsuki failed again, Sakomizu-sensei just might go after her blood this time. With that, she quickly took several stacks of paper and pulled out a drawer, from which she drew what look like a packet of envelopes.

“This would be Natsuki’s work for today, please fold the letters and put it inside the envelope, and seal it afterwards.” A hand waved the biker over to tell her to get it “and after you’re done, Natsuki is to return to class. Alright?”

She’ll probably have to write a written excuse for having Natsuki miss a couple of her classes, but that wouldn’t be much of a bother in her case. Does this make her a bad President? No…not really. She became a president for the biker’s sake in the first place anyway.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:03 pm

Wow... this one worked pretty well. Natsuki still couldn't believe that Shizuru had such a soft spot for puppy faces.

An exception? Well, that was good enough to stay alone for the rest of school time. She had grown already tired of several students, the hectic day and especially the gossiping. How was the lone wolf supposed to survive the whole year like that? In the last year, she's been at school only a few times, for P.E. or whenever she needed the computer network.

“This would be Natsuki’s work for today, please fold the letters and put it inside the envelope, and seal it afterwards.”

Natsuki blinked at the countless letters, sighing lowly. OH well, her plans were different, but. Yeah. Better taking care of that than hanging around with the teacher she hated and students that stared at her like an alien, right?

The slender girl slipped off the table, got a chair for herself and sat down to start "working". She was surprisingly fine with it. Different than what she had expected, but not the worst job. She would get along. And being with Shizuru in one room couldn't be such a pain, right?

Shortly, she glanced at her friend, a little smile on her lips.

"Alright. Whenever I get done here... are these invitations for the next festival already? My... time goes by..."

Last edited by Narsilia on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:48 pm

Footsteps could be heard down the hall as a mysterious figure walked up to the front entrance of the Student Council room. He adjusted his collar and calmly repeated the words, "Time to set the record straight". He opened the door and walked in slowly, only to see that Natsuki Kuga and Shizuru Fujino were together. They didn't notice for the meantime.

He observed them carefully; biding him time before making an announcement. He thought to himself;

My, has Natsuki Kuga developed quite a nice body since last year. Judging by the look on her face, her socially awkwardness hasn't been altered much either. Shizuru on the other hand, remains cool faced as ever. That girl, I'd never hear the end of it from these two if I drop the news on them...

Reito smirked. Nothing was going to stop him from accomplishing his goal of repeating this job and doing things correctly. With Mai Tokiha out of his life and into Mikoto's, he aimed for a much higher goal. One that he ultimately wouldn't of seen coming.

"Actually, those will be for the upcoming lover's retreat in the Fuka district. They're holding a celebration for anyone dating, engaged or married." informed Reito Kanzaki, smiling as he closed the door behind him and walked over to the girls, expecting the reaction of fear and discomfort for what happened a year ago.

((As the last sentence implies, Natsuki gets a bit jumpy, but Reito informs her otherwise and Shizuru will hide the fact that she got in contact with him until this upcoming lovers-retreat. For now, Shizuru plays dumb))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:02 pm

At the deep male voice that break the silence of the room, both girl’s head snapped up.

“Ara.” Shizuru muttered softly, and yet the air on her face didn’t change one bit. The one thing that would suggest her surprise would be her rapidly blinking eyes at the sight in front of her.

“Reito-san…what a surprise.”

Every movement was ceased as red eyes regarded their newest companion. Tall, dark, handsome and confident was this person who’s also Mikoto’s blood brother. Nothing about him has changed since the last time they’ve met except maybe for the hair, where it was slightly longer around his neck, slightly touching his broad shoulders.

This was quite a turn of events.

((Okie Mr.Luu, we shall wait for Natsuki's jumpy moment. WHEEE, HI REITO *fangirls*))
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Natsuki didn'T expect any other visitor at this point. She was still occupied with her task, a sudden surprised look and widened eyes at his view.

"Actually, those will be for the upcoming lover's retreat in the Fuka district. They're holding a celebration for anyone dating, engaged or married."

Eyes widened even more at his voice and a chill ran down the girl's spine. Suddenly, memories dashed through her mind like a movie. On the insides, she shuddered, her outer appearance froze, like she was a deer in headlight.

After one second of purest reaction, her eyes narrowed to mere slits as she dragged a canine over her bottom lip. Quickly, she turned her gaze to Shizuru who remained as "calm" as ever. Only her blinking betrayed her and showed some kind of... well, Natsuki couldn't describe it. Anxiety, maybe? Perhaps.

"Surprise indeed..."

Actually, it was the only thing she had to say. Her voice had turned low and dark, growling like a dog that was highly aware of a stranger. Secretly, she had clenched her hand to a fist, grinding her teeth. The tension in her jaw started to hurt, but for now, she was completely tensed, even if the dark-haired girl couldn't tell why. But... Kanzaki... he never was her "cup of tea".

(hope the entry is ok '_' )
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 pm

((Perfect girls! There's a lot of build up to this upcoming scene. We are sorta breaking continuity with Natsuki not enjoying Reito's presence, as I seemed to remember her not joining Mai and the others in the "revenge" antics from the Kuro no Mai OVA. But we can just say it was because she was enjoying her brief NatNao moment. ^_~ Everything looks good, most of the story comes from narration which makes it look more novel-esque and less script-esque. Now, shall we continue? ))

Reito smiled brightly as if he were the most proud man on the planet, knowing immediately how the 18 year old Natsuki Kuga would react to his arrival. "Quite a surprise, indeed, Shizuru-san. The Student Council appears to be less active without Haruka-san around, doesn't it?" Kanzaki joked, trying to edge a reaction out of the crimson eyed girl who stared back at him. He had known Shizuru Fujino for quite a long time, even relating many of his own personality traits to her. When he wanted something, he pushed himself to obtain it. The two could of been separated at birth for all they knew.

You haven't changed yourself, Shizuru. Still observant as ever~

Reito Kanzaki was a man once consumed by the beast within, manipulating all twelve HiME into a battle of skill and the very survival of their most important human being. Though the beast was subdued in the great confrontation between his alter-ego and the Valkyries, he continues to see the HiME as goddesses on Earth. The one goddess of ice that captured his attention was sitting with her back turned, refusing to look at him. He chuckled as he walked over to her, lowering himself down to her left ear.

"Boo."
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:08 pm

"Quite a surprise, indeed, Shizuru-san. The Student Council appears to be less active without Haruka-san around, doesn't it?"

“True,” crimson eyes never left the man’s figure as he walked towards the ever so tense and growling Natsuki. Something in Shizuru wanted to rear up and stop his advances towards her, and yet that would mean that he manage to coerce a reaction out of her.

And Shizuru….

She hated being predictable.

“Haruka-san was a really big help for the council. We wouldn’t have gone so far without her.”

The Kyoto girl’s voice would have sounded normal to others, as though she’s speaking in friendly terms with someone who she hasn’t met in forever. But the truth was, there’s slightly…an icy edge to her voice. Especially when she saw that the eldest Minagi was inching closer inside Natsuki’s personal space.

Something in her flared when she saw him lowering himself to the biker’s left ear. Shizuru’s jaw tensed, this man was ruffling her feathers like no one had ever before. Her composure, which has always been infallible, was prickling slightly, breaking down little by little like brittle walls at the sight.

She cut her eyes quickly and returned to resume her work.

Natsuki would be able to handle this, she’s sure.

depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:26 am

Natsuki had ignored him after her snarly comment, going on with her work to keep her hands occupied. Who knew if she just wouldn't slapped him sooner or later. She just didn't want to do something like that in front of Shizuru. That guy... he had brought up so much pain and suffering between the girls. She lowered her lids, hiding the annoyed expression in dark emerald eyes, the storm that was going on inside her.

The girl could feel his presence behind her. It was unnerving. Fingers tensed and stopped their task. But as she wanted to turn around and snap right into this face, his unconscious action threw her off her train of thoughts and plans.

"Boo."

She should LAUGHED over his poor attempt. Really, Natsuki wasn't as skittish as other students, but... hell, where did he find out about her critical spot???

Freezing in her movement, an icy chill shot through the slender girl'S system. It felt like thousands of icy needles stinging into her skin. Even the hair on her neck stood on end. There was a helpless and insecure gaze into Shizuru's direction, but this state of shock didn'T last very long.

Grinding her teeth, she moved her body away from him, hissing a "Boo, yourself" into the silence. The sensations, however, didn'T go away that easily. Even if THIS kind of sensation had been different from Shizuru doing the same to her.

Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:57 pm

Reito took notice of the cold tone of voice beneath Shizuru's exterior smile. He felt it was just as pretentious as ever before. He chose to ignore the chestnut haired girl and solely focused on the ice princess sitting down, moving her body away at the feel of his touch. An arrogant smile painted his face; he knew these girls still had a grudge over what happened last year. Whether they would believe him or not, he didn't want any trouble, at least not in the confrontation sense. Slowly, he switched tactics.

"Now now, Miss Kuga. Is that any way to treat your fellow superior. I see things haven't changed much, Takeda is blogging to this day on how he feels cheated from your...letter. From what I see, that didn't turn out to be true, did it? Or am I wrong, ladies?"

He sat on the main table of the Student Council Room, getting a better view of the girls before him. "After all, it's no secret how close you both are."

((Natsuki's denial will be at it's peak here! XD))
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:22 pm

‘…Letter?’

Shizuru found herself perplexed with this news. Natsuki wrote a letter to Takeda? She never told her about that! To be precise, the biker didn’t tell her anything regarding the ex-kendo captain; Shizuru had to depend on her groupies to know the gossips that happened between the two of them back then.

And she found herself being curious.

What did Natsuki wrote in that letter? To make Takeda feel cheated…she didn’t dare to fill in the blanks. Things were too absurd and this information came from Reito too, so she shouldn’t just believe it like that without proof.

Crimson eyes looked at her long time friend imploringly. She was silently asking Natsuki to share this with her and it doesn’t have to be now. But said biker didn’t make eye contact at all. Green eyes flickered from side to side as though avoiding Shizuru’s eyes on purpose.

"After all, it's no secret how close you both are."

Shizuru didn’t like how Reito said that. Yes, she and Natsuki has always been close. But from the way he said it, it felt like there's something hidden underneath. What was he implying? And from the tone and his body language—he was clearly fishing for a reaction from Natsuki, who would either go into a rage or glare him away.

Shizuru would lend a hand with this, but she too was kept in the dark. If she was to help, her friend had to tell her a bit more about this letter.

‘What is this letter they’re talking about?’
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:29 pm

'That's right, Shizuru. I guess there are still skeletons left in your most important person's closet'

Kanzaki observed the longest running Kaichou in Fuka Academy's history, knowing she would question this is private. Everything fell into place for Reito, it was only a matter of time now.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:32 pm

The letter.

How the hell did he find out? Clenching her hands to fists, Natsuki breathed deeply, avoiding Shizuru's questioning look the best she could. Why was this fucking note so IMPORTANT right now?

"You can'T blame me for his whining and the fact that he has no self-esteem! Also, what's with THIS shit? I've NEVER written a letter to that jerk!", she spat into Reito's direction, her eyes had that aggressive streak, a poisonous emerald fire.

"After all, it's no secret how close you both are."

Natsuki slammed her hands on the table's surface, a loud banging sound destroyed that eerie silence between them.

But in the end, she didn't dare to say any word, her eyes however, didn't leave him for even a mere second. Right now she was the wolf, pinning her enemy to the ground.

"How about dealing with your own issues and leaving us ALONE?"

In the end, it slipped out of her mouth. And so what. She had all reasons to be angry.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:46 pm

Reito looked down upon his icy cold classmate with more interest than before. He wallowed in luxury when women get riled up, it only makes them look bad as he always kept his cool in any situation. He did not fear the girl before him, even knowing what she's capable of. She was a HiME with extraordinary powers, but she was still a human girl who wouldn't kill him and that was enough for him to push her without effort. He reaches into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief to wipe the spit off his clean suede shoes.

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Miss Kuga. Clearly I am still in charge along with Shizuru, you have no real voice on this council just yet. What I can comfort your bitterness with is the fact that I am sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable."

He smiled at the icy girl, reaching his hand out in pure fashion without one sign of suspicion. "Denial isan ugly thing, Miss Kuga." whispered Reito.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Sep 16, 2011 6:51 pm

At the sight of Reito—stepping in closer to her beloved one boiled her blood.

She could not hold herself back any longer.

“Natsuki.”

Shizuru butted in before the verbal fight between the two could erupt into something bigger than just table smashing. The smug look in Reito’s eyes, and the flushed face on Natsuki’s face from anger would only bring this matter into whichever Reito wanted it to go.

Such cunning man, that person was.

With just a call of her friend’s name, she halted the biker’s angry retort before turning to her vice president.

“Please stop provoking her, Reito-san.” The award-winning smile was in place, perfect and flawless. It masterfully hid the disappointment, curiosity and sadness within her at the fact that Natsuki didn’t share whatever this letter was about with her.

Does Natsuki not trust her?

She didn’t even get a wind of this…and yet, Reito did.
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next