Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat]

+7
ookamidesu
frzn
wetochan
denerop
depression76
Luu Sky Sapphire
Valkyria Lightning
11 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Empty Re: Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat]

Post by ookamidesu Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:07 pm

depression76 wrote:
Narsilia wrote:shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 16027640

This is a painting I did in 2009. I portrayed Skadi, the norse goddess of winter and wolves. It's in my mum's room now. Might use this as a reference for the Valkyries-project.

You've heard it from me, and you're gonna hear it again.

the wolves are LOVE!! xDD

I concur. The wolves look awesome. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Empty Re: Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat]

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:32 am

shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Natwol10

rough sketchie for Natsuki + wolf (which is sponsored by Skadi, lol), trying to defeat her first enemy ._o which one it will be, I don'T know yet.
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Narsilia wrote:shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Natwol10

rough sketchie for Natsuki + wolf (which is sponsored by Skadi, lol), trying to defeat her first enemy ._o which one it will be, I don'T know yet.

cant help but notice that you draw animals very well *O* that wolf is awesome! Natsuki? hmmm she found a replacement for her bike I see xDD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:26 pm

depression76 wrote:
Narsilia wrote:shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Natwol10

cant help but notice that you draw animals very well *O* that wolf is awesome! Natsuki? hmmm she found a replacement for her bike I see xDD

thankies :3 hm... yeah, I started drawing humans quite LATE... so they're kinda my nemesis. But animals? They're much easier for me to do.

Yeah, who needs a Ducati if you have one badass wolf, biting off Tyr's hand? OO
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:08 pm

Narsilia wrote:
depression76 wrote:

thankies :3 hm... yeah, I started drawing humans quite LATE... so they're kinda my nemesis. But animals? They're much easier for me to do.

Exactly, and the wolf could help her fight. Motorcycles can't.
o.o
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Narsilia wrote:
depression76 wrote:

OMG that's Fenrir? xDD
I feel so sorry for Tyr. Now the Ragnarok's gonna come even quicker lol!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:39 pm

depression76 wrote:
Narsilia wrote:
depression76 wrote:

OMG that's Fenrir? xDD
I feel so sorry for Tyr. Now the Ragnarok's gonna come even quicker lol!

nya, Natsuki is supposed to bring Fenrir into their command so he can be killed before bad things are going to happen. That's at least what I wrote down in the concept for now. This wolf, however, is one of Skadi's fellows. Fenrir would still have Gleipnir (the magic rope made of a bear's sinews, the breath of fishes, beards of women *lol?*, bird-saliva, the sound of a cat's walk and roots of a mountain *yeah, those guys surely had fantasy* ) around his neck.

But as for that... I'm not sure if she captures Fenrir after he freed himself or if she's going to destroy Gleipnir (which sounds kinda impossible, if it is supposed to be the strongest material ever made by the hand of an álfr).

Damn, this is going to be a neverending project o..o
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 am

shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 My_little_kruger_by_narsilia-d4d0cy9

... just WHAT have I done?

*scared*
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:24 pm

Why are you scared?! That is adorable in a very twisted way. <3

o_o I want to see a My Little Yuuki next! NAO. kawaiidesuplz
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:04 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Why are you scared?! That is adorable in a very twisted way. <3

o_o I want to see a My Little Yuuki next! NAO. kawaiidesuplz

i agree with this Razz lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:05 am

^_~ Yup. Anything Narsi-chan makes is awesome.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:06 pm

shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Kagura10

WIP for ze Luu-Master :D

still have to work on that chibi '__'
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:46 am

Narsilia wrote:shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Kagura10

WIP for ze Luu-Master :D

still have to work on that chibi '__'

XD I read you weren't good at drawing chibis; I call BS on that. Thanks for this WIP update Narsi, I was getting very pissed off earlier. You can take your time with the coloring since you have a lot on your hands lately.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:37 am

K. when it's done, you'll be the first to know...

---

shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Aaron

Something for ze Puppeh!

One of my OC's. Aaron. Blackmetal-guy with... let's say... twincest-issues? *peeks at his twin-sister... runs*
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:22 am

shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Kagura11

Yo, Mister Luu :D

I finally finished it XDDD I hope you like ze Kagura <3

(I know, Chibi Luu looks off, but me and drawing Chibis... eeh. Ya. Bad Thing '__' )
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:57 am

Narsilia wrote:shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Kagura11

Yo, Mister Luu :D

I finally finished it XDDD I hope you like ze Kagura <3

(I know, Chibi Luu looks off, but me and drawing Chibis... eeh. Ya. Bad Thing '__' )

;p You're the one who came up with the Chibi Me idea! No matter, I'm loving the result! *o* The chibi me looks good, it blends perfectly with the rest of the artwork so it doesn't look out of place. And Kagura...omg...such vibrant dark colored magic performed here! Her eyes are stunning and her skin is crisp clean. <3 Thank you so much for this, Narsi-chan. :) As one final request, may I upload this to my dA page and give you credit? Or do you want it on yours? Up to you!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:59 am

:3 I'm so glad you like it *hugs*

you can upload it on your page with credit ^__^ So, I'll go on with the rest. ShizNatTom X'D

threesome poses are a pain, but I might can do eet *__*
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:13 pm

Narsilia wrote::3 I'm so glad you like it *hugs*

you can upload it on your page with credit ^__^ So, I'll go on with the rest. ShizNatTom X'D

:'3 Very muchly so, biatch~ *hugs*

>:3 Si, because that ShizNatTom is way overdue! <333

I'm no artist, but I was told working with anatomy in threesomes poses is a real bitch. Best of luck with your yuri sandwich. <3 Also expect a PM soon!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:08 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote::3 I'm so glad you like it *hugs*

:'3 Very muchly so, biatch~ *hugs*

>:3 Si, because that ShizNatTom is way overdue! <333

I'm no artist, but I was told working with anatomy in threesomes poses is a real bitch. Best of luck with your yuri sandwich. <3 Also expect a PM soon!

so... as for one last question... may I trade the NaoKariko with AnhLu x Shizuru? just in case I mess up ze NaoKariko funz X'D
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Narsilia wrote:so... as for one last question... may I trade the NaoKariko with AnhLu x Shizuru? just in case I mess up ze NaoKariko funz X'D

XD YES! I WOULD LIKE THAT A LOT! <3 Big Sister sex. <3 Anh Lu is much more of a "Big Sister" than Shizuru anyway~ Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:34 pm

shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Psycho10

:edward: BWAHAHAHA. Happy H-Ween >:3
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:28 pm

Narsilia wrote:shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Psycho10

:edward: BWAHAHAHA. Happy H-Ween >:3

nao lick THE WRATH OF YUUKI.
nao lick

I want to kill something. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:15 pm

whoa, kinda died away here ~~;

anyways. Screencap of my lates work in progress. Saldy, No Live-stream possible. CPU bitches and such. Soo... I will upload a vid later on youtube '_'

and yeah, it's Fang. Rather pleased with her so far o.o; usually she's hard to draw and gives me headache. But profile kinda works... XD

shiznat - Artwork by Narsilia [Mai-HiME/Otome/ShizNat] - Page 7 Fang_p10
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Narsilia wrote:whoa, kinda died away here ~~;

anyways. Screencap of my lates work in progress. Saldy, No Live-stream possible. CPU bitches and such. Soo... I will upload a vid later on youtube '_'

and yeah, it's Fang. Rather pleased with her so far o.o; usually she's hard to draw and gives me headache. But profile kinda works... XD

:) Bah, all threads are more than welcome to be bumped here, Nars. *pokes you in the eye*

Damn, sis, you're still losing the battle against Livestream? lol No matter, I do love the coloring progress you made on Fang. :) I don't know why, maybe it's your style of art, but this Fang kinda looks like...well...you. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:24 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Narsilia wrote:whoa, kinda died away here ~~;

:) Bah, all threads are more than welcome to be bumped here, Nars. *pokes you in the eye*

Damn, sis, you're still losing the battle against Livestream? lol No matter, I do love the coloring progress you made on Fang. :) I don't know why, maybe it's your style of art, but this Fang kinda looks like...well...you. o.o

ACK MA EYEEEE O_<

uhm... I noticed something about the livestream-shit. I really think that my PC is to blame for. Even without any mp3-player around, with closed windows and stuff, my CPU always goes over 80-90% and it keeps disconnecting. Guess, that problem is solved once I have a computer with moar horsepowerz?

Like... me? OO

Uhm... really? I didn't notice that... *glances at picture again* But... now that you say it...? '_'
WHATISTHISIDON'TEVENasdjfagldfjadfka dadjcnadkc. dfcaopi

Lightning FF13 tch. You betray me. WITH FANG! I'm disappointed!

... ;__; NOOOO~
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next