Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negi, oh Negi, I wonder...[Shizuru]

+4
depression76
Luu Sky Sapphire
Chaglette
Valkyria Lightning
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

shizuru - Negi, oh Negi, I wonder...[Shizuru] - Page 2 Empty Re: Negi, oh Negi, I wonder...[Shizuru]

Post by Chaglette Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:50 am

And I thought Natsuki always have fertilizer in her ass xD Who doesn't?
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

shizuru - Negi, oh Negi, I wonder...[Shizuru] - Page 2 Empty Re: Negi, oh Negi, I wonder...[Shizuru]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:41 am

Narsilia wrote:oooh... poor Natsuki ;;

come here, I shall take good care of you *waves with a 10 gallon bottle MAyo* :twisted:

Natsuki Kuga : *stares hard at the bottle* Ohhhhhh, you son of a bitch....how dare you exploit my Achilles Heel. *gets drawn towards the mayo* Mayooooo, come here my precious mayoooooo~*trance-like state*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:31 pm

guys, this whole discussion made my day.

thanks and cookies for everyone
cookie cookie cookie cookie cookie cookie cookie cookie cookie cookie

or do you prefer negis? XD

she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Chie-sama wrote:I laugh everytime I see a negi x3

I do too! XD
I also laugh whenever I get a cold now...and am really thankful that my girlfriend doesn't enjoy nejis... I hope.... :pale: I need to make sure she never reads this thread.......

Chie-sama wrote:By the way, sticking a negi into someone's ass is actually a real folk cure :) It's supposed to lower one's body temperature.

I think it would lower Natsuki's body temperature without having to stick it in her...
By now, (like Pavlov's dog) Natsuki is probably psychologically trained to have the natural response of her blood running cold whenever she sees Shizuru holding a negi...

Then again... her body temperature would heat up when she runs for her life, so, it does in fact seem as if sticking the negi into her is necessary... XD

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: Agreed, Ninja-chan... Your logic is quite compelling... leek *advances toward Natsuki* Nat-suu-kii.... Shizuru Fujino

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: *is momentarily distracted from the mayo* No it's not! *jumps back, away from Shizuru, but doesn't realize that she has actually moved closer to Narsilla* Ninja, stop telling her these things! I thought you were on my side?! Is there anybody here that doesn't want to abuse me???

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:56 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:
Chie-sama wrote:I laugh everytime I see a negi x3

I do too! XD
I also laugh whenever I get a cold now...and am really thankful that my girlfriend doesn't enjoy nejis... I hope.... :pale: I need to make sure she never reads this thread.......

Chie-sama wrote:By the way, sticking a negi into someone's ass is actually a real folk cure :) It's supposed to lower one's body temperature.

I think it would lower Natsuki's body temperature without having to stick it in her...
By now, (like Pavlov's dog) Natsuki is probably psychologically trained to have the natural response of her blood running cold whenever she sees Shizuru holding a negi...

Then again... her body temperature would heat up when she runs for her life, so, it does in fact seem as if sticking the negi into her is necessary... XD

Shizuru Kaichou Shizuru: Agreed, Ninja-chan... Your logic is quite compelling... leek *advances toward Natsuki* Nat-suu-kii.... Shizuru Fujino

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: *is momentarily distracted from the mayo* No it's not! *jumps back, away from Shizuru, but doesn't realize that she has actually moved closer to Narsilla* Ninja, stop telling her these things! I thought you were on my side?! Is there anybody here that doesn't want to abuse me???

Zhang : Nope, mutt.

There was a time I saw a lady with a negi in her shopping cart. I strangled myself from laughing XD

I wonder if that lady was going to stick it into someone's ass. Like Yukariko might have said: GOD BLESS HIM. OR HER.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:53 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:I think it would lower Natsuki's body temperature without having to stick it in her...

Abusing Natsuki is so much fun, I totally forgot it could also be a science. XD Though I'm late, this is post of the day material. LMAO! Thanks Ninja, I need that.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:53 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:I think it would lower Natsuki's body temperature without having to stick it in her...

Abusing Natsuki is so much fun, I totally forgot it could also be a science. XD Though I'm late, this is post of the day material. LMAO! Thanks Ninja, I need that.

I agree. I was actually brought here by the Team Natsuki thread. Something about lab reports?
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 pm

Chie-sama wrote: Zhang : Nope, mutt.

There was a time I saw a lady with a negi in her shopping cart. I strangled myself from laughing XD

I wonder if that lady was going to stick it into someone's ass. Like Yukariko might have said: GOD BLESS HIM. OR HER.

Nice! XXXD

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Thanks! And no problem. =]

Yes, it's actually quite an extensive science. There's a whole field based on Shiznat Chemistry (a sub-unit of this subject being: Natsuki's Reactions to Shizuru-based Stimuli). I'm thinking of switching my major to this field... =P

ookamidesu wrote:

I agree. I was actually brought here by the Team Natsuki thread. Something about lab reports?

Thanks. =]

Haha, yeah, my post on October 24th was a small excerpt from the lab report I turned in for my Chemistry lab yesterday (this week's lab was on Shiznat Chemistry...or was it Calorimetry?...Nah, I'm pretty sure it was Shiznat Chemistry...That's the subject I researched and conducted experiments on, anyway...) The teacher who will be grading the report is a ShizNao fan though, so I'm not sure if she'll ever allow the groud-breaking discoveries revealed by my most recent experiments (which were discussed in the full, 50 page lab report) to be exposed to the world... if the information in the full report is allowed to be shared, it will be good news for Shiznat fans everywhere...

Natsuki Kuga Natsuki: If that "excerpt" in your last post is anything to go by, I'm not sure if I want those discoveries in the full report to be exposed to the world either...

Side Note: You guys can tell me to shut up about this anytime. I have a feeling I might get carried away with this gag/idea if I'm not stopped soon... =P

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:23 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:[Side Note: You guys can tell me to shut up about this anytime. I have a feeling I might get carried away with this gag/idea if I'm not stopped soon... =P

Please do continue! :D Coz... I don't get the whole story XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:50 am

Chie-sama wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:[Side Note: You guys can tell me to shut up about this anytime. I have a feeling I might get carried away with this gag/idea if I'm not stopped soon... =P

Please do continue! :D Coz... I don't get the whole story XD

Haha, ok! XD I think everything I've posted about this so far is in this thread or the "Team Natsuki" thread. If you have any questions, I'll be happy to answer them to the best of my abilities. My chem lab teacher (who is a ShizNao fan) may be able to get rid of the lab report, but she can't get rid of me! Akira Okuzaki =P

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:42 am

:) A chem lab teacher into the Mai-Series?! *o* What an utterly enticing opiate. Please tell her to join MM like right NOW! XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::) A chem lab teacher into the Mai-Series?! *o* What an utterly enticing opiate. Please tell her to join MM like right NOW! XD

Sorry, I should have explained this better, but my chem lab teacher isn't a Mai-Series fan (although it would be awesome if she was!)... I just used that part of the story as a plot device that would prevent me from having to explain that I'm not entirely sure yet of everything that would go into the full Shiznat Chem lab report... sweatdrop (Other units in chemistry and other school work takes up a lot of my time, but I can definitely think of a few things here and there (about ShizNat Chem))

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:44 pm

I don't know why but reading this made me think of this

Viola "O Natsuki, Natsuki! wherefore art thou Natsuki?
Deny thy negi and refuse thy mayo;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my lust,
And I'll no longer be a Fujino."
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura
High Priest Brony of Midori-ism

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:03 pm

Midori Sugiura wrote:I don't know why but reading this made me think of this

shizurubaby shizurubaby shizurubaby shizurubaby shizurubaby shizurubaby shizurubaby

That. Was. EPIC.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:45 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Midori Sugiura wrote:I don't know why but reading this made me think of this

shizurubaby shizurubaby shizurubaby shizurubaby shizurubaby shizurubaby shizurubaby

That. Was. EPIC.

Thank You
Midori Sugiura
Midori Sugiura

Bubuzuke points : 3743
Armitage GUTS!!! : 251

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2