Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN

+4
Krystal of Nol
Amaya
Sergay Tate
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Go down

Which Mai-Otome character gets eliminated next?

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Vote_lcap211%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Vote_lcap222%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN I_vote_rcap 22% 
[ 2 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Vote_lcap20%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Vote_lcap256%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 5 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Vote_lcap211%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Empty Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Well_MaiOtome04

WELCOME TO THE SECOND EVER...
MAI-OTOME ELIMINATION GAME!!! ROUND ELEVEN!!!

In our new elimination game we determine who is the most beloved secondary character from the Mai-Otome series (not counting Zwei and Sifr). This includes some Otome that weren't part of the last Mai-Otome elimination game, GEM masters/lovers and other supporting cast of characters that came and went.

Vote for the character you feel is no good and mention why. The last secondary character standing will become the grand slam winner! Mikoto Minagi

HiME The contenders: HiME

Aoi Senoh

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Thu_aoi

Erstin Ho

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Thu_erusu

Midori
Occupation: Leader of Aswad; involved in the recovery of the ancient technology.

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Thu_midori

M.I.Y.U. (Merciful Intelligencial Yggdrasil Unit)...and Alyssa Bird.

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Thu_miyu

Yukino Chrysant
Occupation: The President of the Aries Republic and master of Haruka Armitage.

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Thu_yukino

---

HiME
LET THE GARDEROBE GAMES BEGIN!!!
HiME

No matter how easily she beat Pre-training Arika Yumemiya, Cat Goddess Mikoto is eliminated! Who will be the next unlucky Mai-Otome character to go?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Empty Re: Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:39 am

i voted for Aoi. cause without Erstin and Miyu, Arika wouldn't have gotten to where she did (i think so anyway).
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Empty Re: Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN

Post by Amaya Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:34 am

Erstin,still
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:43 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:i voted for Aoi. cause without Erstin and Miyu, Arika wouldn't have gotten to where she did (i think so anyway).

I didn't vote for Aoi because I'd be no different from those Slum people who wanted to kill her. >:3 Miyu got my vote for this round because she lost in M-9 in Sifr. How disappointing. >_>
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Please don't kill me Brigadier!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Please don't kill me Brigadier!

Armitage : FIRST SARA OFFERS ME A MUFFIN TO SHUT ME UP IN ZWEI AND NOW YOU VOTE FOR MY GIRLFRIEND FOR THE SECOND TIME!? *RIPS HAIR OUT* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN 1636182987 : FIRST SARA OFFERS ME A MUFFIN TO SHUT ME UP IN ZWEI AND NOW YOU VOTE FOR MY GIRLFRIEND FOR THE SECOND TIME!? *RIPS HAIR OUT* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Oh no, you're wrong there, this is the first time I voted for your Master...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Oh no, you're wrong there, this is the first time I voted for your Master...

Yukino : She's telling the truth, Haruka-dear.

Armitage : NO WAY! I AM NEVER WRONG ABOUT THESE THINGS! IT'S KRYSTAL WHO'S THE LIAR HERE! *CLIMBS ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN AND RAISES FIST* AS THE OLD SAYING GOES; A LIE KEEP GROWING AND GROWING UNTIL IT'S AS PLAIN AS THE ROSE ON YOUR FACE!

Yukino : Nose, Haruka! Nose!!!

Armitage : *plugs ears* BLABLABLABLABLABLABLABLA!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:01 am

M.I.Y.U. is my vote.

Yukino or Erstin or Aoi.

Preference is Yukino, of course. She was a beast in ZWEI~
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:27 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:i voted for Aoi. cause without Erstin and Miyu, Arika wouldn't have gotten to where she did (i think so anyway).

I didn't vote for Aoi because I'd be no different from those Slum people who wanted to kill her. >:3 Miyu got my vote for this round because she lost in M-9 in Sifr. How disappointing. >_>

i don't want her dead lol, i just think she is is not as useful as some others. i didn't vote for her until this far after all xD and touché about Miyu... i shoulda thought about that lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:37 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Preference is Yukino, of course. She was a beast in ZWEI~

Anyone who can tame a BEAST like Haruka is more than a mere beast. :) Yukino's direct and rational ways earn her a lot of respect. :)

Sergay Wáng wrote:i don't want her dead lol, i just think she is is not as useful as some others. i didn't vote for her until this far after all xD and touché about Miyu... i shoulda thought about that lol.

XD Will thinking about Aoi's relationship with Chie Hallard change your mind? Shizuru Fujino

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:46 pm

how could someone who says an epic phrase like "Silence, I'm not a suspicious person!" be voted out
Amaya
Amaya

Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:i don't want her dead lol, i just think she is is not as useful as some others. i didn't vote for her until this far after all xD and touché about Miyu... i shoulda thought about that lol.

XD Will thinking about Aoi's relationship with Chie Hallard change your mind? Shizuru Fujino

perhaps... btw i like how they threw in that little scene of them on a date running in to Nao. i only noticed that the second time around >.<
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:perhaps... btw i like how they threw in that little scene of them on a date running in to Nao. i only noticed that the second time around >.<

o_o; Which episode was that? Be specific, dingo hunter! >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:36 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:perhaps... btw i like how they threw in that little scene of them on a date running in to Nao. i only noticed that the second time around >.<

o_o; Which episode was that? Be specific, dingo hunter! >:3

i'll try and find it. i can't remember specifically what episode though, so it might take me a little while lol.

episode 15 "Arika, Crying". 8:00 minutes in. watch from there for about 10 seconds and it shows it. it's only a freeze frame that lasts about 2 seconds, but Chie admits to being on a date with Aoi Nao Yuuki
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:01 am

I voted for Miyu this time, but I already have my vote for the next poll if Miyu is eliminated.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:23 am

looks like MIYU is losing in a landslide lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:14 pm

Sergay Wáng wrote:episode 15 "Arika, Crying". 8:00 minutes in. watch from there for about 10 seconds and it shows it. it's only a freeze frame that lasts about 2 seconds, but Chie admits to being on a date with Aoi Nao Yuuki

Found it!

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Vlcsnap-2011-08-27-02h04m12s85

And judging by the following picture, Chie is damn proud of it. :)

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Vlcsnap-2011-08-27-02h03m47s72
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:episode 15 "Arika, Crying". 8:00 minutes in. watch from there for about 10 seconds and it shows it. it's only a freeze frame that lasts about 2 seconds, but Chie admits to being on a date with Aoi Nao Yuuki

Found it!

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Vlcsnap-2011-08-27-02h04m12s85

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND ELEVEN Vlcsnap-2011-08-27-02h03m47s72

yes indeed. i love it how while she's trying (oh so badly might i add) to cover it up, she has a smirk on her face.

and i'm glad i could point something out that someone didn't know! i feel accomplished now lol Mikoto Minagi
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Found it!

yes indeed. i love it how while she's trying (oh so badly might i add) to cover it up, she has a smirk on her face.

and i'm glad i could point something out that someone didn't know! i feel accomplished now lol Mikoto Minagi

LOL good going, Sergay! That was hard work, trying to pause on that exact scene wasn't it?

I totally squealed when Chie just went canon and admit to her relationship with Aoi. YAY!!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:51 am

depression76 wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

Found it!

LOL good going, Sergay! That was hard work, trying to pause on that exact scene wasn't it?

I totally squealed when Chie just went canon and admit to her relationship with Aoi. YAY!!

well i didn't get the screen shots, but i did find the exact time in the episode though lol. it was rather hard actually. cause i had to find it on dvd, then on my laptop cause i realised the dvd didn't show the time through the episode lol. but thanks!! :D

yeah it's pretty awesome that she actually admits it Nao Yuuki lol.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:46 am

Why do you hate Miyu?? ._.

Still voting Erstin.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:28 pm

You da man, Sergay. Way to go! Mikoto Minagi

New round going up tomorrow...UNLESS I'm dealing with flood problems. :)Even then, I believe the internet will remain in tact.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:20 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:You da man, Sergay. Way to go! Mikoto Minagi

New round going up tomorrow...UNLESS I'm dealing with flood problems. :)Even then, I believe the internet will remain in tact.

awwwwww yeeeaaaaaaa pokemon
sweet deal, let's see how the next round goes!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:40 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:sweet deal, let's see how the next round goes!

New round is going up now! Poll for this round is officially closed, bitches. 8)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down