Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Falling into You": a ShizNat doujin by TransparentLight

+2
Mai_Tokiha
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Go down

doujin - "Falling into You": a ShizNat doujin by TransparentLight Empty "Falling into You": a ShizNat doujin by TransparentLight

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:42 pm

HiME Preview: doujin - "Falling into You": a ShizNat doujin by TransparentLight Falling_into_you___act_i_by_transparentlight-d477lh8_900x694 HiME

"Falling into You" is a Mai-HiME/ShizNat doujinshi by deviantART's TransparentLight. She was kind enough to donate her doujin to ShizNat Webs for more fans to enjoy.

Please enjoy and support her deviantART page: http://transparentlight.deviantart.com/

You can read "Falling into You" by visiting Light's dA page or by simply clicking the link below:

"Falling into You": a Shizuru x Natsuki doujinshi by TransparentLight

Comments on Light's work? Post below. Thank you! If you have a dA account, please watch and support her! ShizNat2
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

doujin - "Falling into You": a ShizNat doujin by TransparentLight Empty Re: "Falling into You": a ShizNat doujin by TransparentLight

Post by Mai_Tokiha Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:20 pm

That's marvelous!!!!!! :D
I really really like it ^.^

Thank you so much for sharing it :3
Mai_Tokiha
Mai_Tokiha
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 82
Armitage GUTS!!! : 34

Back to top Go down

doujin - "Falling into You": a ShizNat doujin by TransparentLight Empty Re: "Falling into You": a ShizNat doujin by TransparentLight

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Mai_Tokiha wrote:That's marvelous!!!!!! :D
I really really like it ^.^

Thank you so much for sharing it :3

It is! I love how Light draws her Mai-characters, so expressive in their emotions. You can practically feel the emotion during the scenes with Natsuki and Shizuru. I also love how she draws hair.

:3 You're welcome; but all thanks belong to TransparentLight. ShizNat3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:25 pm

TransparentLight added new pages to her breathtaking ShizNat doujin, "Falling into you". Again read them on her deviantART page or ShizNat Webs:

Falling into You Act I Pages 12-18

ShizNat3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:03 pm

I totally love this doujinshi *_* the story is great and heart-wrenching... *sigh*
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Narsilia wrote:I totally love this doujinshi *_* the story is great and heart-wrenching... *sigh*

Agreed, it's really tugging at the heart strings as the story moves along (the latest pages are really amazing). TransparentLight is a lot like Nanzaki Iku, knowing how to tell a story, even if it's a short one. I see that in wetochan as well.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by bubbleduckie Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:55 pm

doujin - "Falling into You": a ShizNat doujin by TransparentLight 2949943561 Ooohh.. It's good that I have visited again, new ShizNat doujin. I agree with you that TransparentLights drawing style is very nice. The expressions are lovely. I will definitely hang out for more!
bubbleduckie
bubbleduckie
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 20
Armitage GUTS!!! : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:28 pm

can't wait for Act II to come out. :3
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:18 am

bubbleduckie wrote:doujin - "Falling into You": a ShizNat doujin by TransparentLight 2949943561 Ooohh.. It's good that I have visited again, new ShizNat doujin. I agree with you that TransparentLights drawing style is very nice. The expressions are lovely. I will definitely hang out for more!

ookamidesu wrote:can't wait for Act II to come out. :3

Me neither and yes bubbleduckie, her artwork is beautiful. It's soft expressive touch compliments the relationship Shizuru and Natsuki have (and don't have, depending on what story you're reading lol ).
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:06 pm

bump

deviantART member and ShizNat mangaka, TransparentLight is back with the new pages for "Falling into You"! A ShizNat doujinshi!

doujin - "Falling into You": a ShizNat doujin by TransparentLight Act%20I-19

Please enjoy and support her deviantART page: http://transparentlight.deviantart.com/

You can read the newest pages of "Falling into You" by visiting Light's dA page or by simply clicking the link below:

"Falling into You": a Shizuru x Natsuki doujinshi by TransparentLight
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by karublue Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:48 am

*O* wow! this was really awesome! this doujin is money! awesome art work and story. Kudos to TransparentLight! I hope she updates soon!!!
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 56
Armitage GUTS!!! : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:11 pm

karublue wrote:*O* wow! this was really awesome! this doujin is money! awesome art work and story. Kudos to TransparentLight! I hope she updates soon!!!

Agreed, she has one of the most diverse art styles in our fandom. She was so kind to allow us to immortalize her work forever.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by karublue Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:10 am

Yes! I can tell! just one single fic and made me love her already!!! everything is so neatly done! the style, the lines and the plot! definitely lets you craving for more!
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:17 pm

karublue wrote:Yes! I can tell! just one single fic and made me love her already!!! everything is so neatly done! the style, the lines and the plot! definitely lets you craving for more!

Absolutely! We'll update when she uploads more of her doujin work. Unless you're already following her on deviantART. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by karublue Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:41 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
karublue wrote:Yes! I can tell! just one single fic and made me love her already!!! everything is so neatly done! the style, the lines and the plot! definitely lets you craving for more!

Absolutely! We'll update when she uploads more of her doujin work. Unless you're already following her on deviantART. o.o

oh but I'm certainly am!!! can hardly wait!
karublue
karublue
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down