Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfection [One-sided Tomoe/Miya]

2 posters

Go down

Perfection [One-sided Tomoe/Miya] Empty Perfection [One-sided Tomoe/Miya]

Post by SpiralDasher Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:16 am

Summary: "How could she compete against perfection?"
Pairing(s): One-sided Tomoe/Miya
Rating: K

~*~

Shizuru Viola: third Column and assistant to the Gakuenchou. She was smart, good looking, and beloved by students and civilians alike. Many saw her as a gift from the Gods, perfection personified.

That doesn't mean I have to like her, though.

Miya Clochette sat her study at eleven at night, glaring down at one of her homework assignments. Behind her, Tomoe had just finished another glorified speech about "Shizuru-onee-sama," and even if she hated the woman, Miya would always listen when Marguerite spoke.

She would mumble agreements to each of Tomoe's claims while trying not to outwardly scowl. Just what was so great about the Bewitching Smile Amethyst? She walked around and flirted with girls at least ten years younger than herself; did no one else but Miya find this creepy?

Most of all, what did Tomoe see in her? All of the Corals looked up to Tomoe almost as much as they looked up to Meister Viola (Miya refused to call the third Column by her nickname).

In fact, Miya herself was elated when Tomoe started to ask her help with chores. After a while, Miya noticed Tomoe's true nature starting to show around her, but Clochette wasn't put-off; she saw that as Tomoe trusting her enough to be natural around her. True, those chores soon turned into ordered tasks but Miya was willing to do them if it made Tomoe happy.

She would do anything to make Tomoe happy.

She would do anything to get noticed…

"Miya!"

The brunette jumped in her seat. "Y-yes?" She turned in her chair to find Tomoe glaring at her.

"Are you even studying? I will not have my image tarnished because you fail to keep up with your studies. Do I make myself clear?" Tomoe narrowed her gaze dangerously.

Miya felt a shiver course through her body as Tomoe's grey eyes pierced through her own, "Y-yes, Tomoe." Miya quickly turned back to her assignment and continue to study.

But how could Miya possibly measure up to Shizuru Viola when she was only human?

~*~

Omake:
Miya: Gee Tomoe, what do you wanna do tonight?
Tomoe: The same thing we do every night Miya: try to kidnap Shizuru-onee-sama!
-cue theme song music-

~*~

((So this is the last of the one-shots I have that aren't more Midori/Youko, aren't Shiznat, and aren't crack pairings. Is there a specific category people would like to see from these three that I should post? (And I promise not to post them as fast as I have. I'll wait a bit. ^^; )))
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Perfection [One-sided Tomoe/Miya] Empty Re: Perfection [One-sided Tomoe/Miya]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:16 pm

Compared to years ago, I don't feel like I'm in the minority anymore when I say that Tomoe's ice cold-daggers-for-words are awesome. She can be so cruel and I can't dislike her for that; her character is one of the best things about Mai-Otome.

SpiralDasher wrote:
Omake:
Miya: Gee Tomoe, what do you wanna do tonight?
Tomoe: The same thing we do every night Miya: try to kidnap Shizuru-onee-sama!
-cue theme song music-

Because Viola is worth more than any planet owned by Warner Brothers. Viola Nice little homage to Pinky and the Brain~

SpiralDasher wrote:((So this is the last of the one-shots I have that aren't more Midori/Youko, aren't Shiznat, and aren't crack pairings. Is there a specific category people would like to see from these three that I should post? (And I promise not to post them as fast as I have. I'll wait a bit. ^^; )))

You can list everything you've got; just make sure stories with multiple chapters are posted on a daily basis. So they don't get lost in a shuffle of threads. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:20 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Compared to years ago, I don't feel like I'm in the minority anymore when I say that Tomoe's ice cold-daggers-for-words are awesome. She can be so cruel and I can't dislike her for that; her character is one of the best things about Mai-Otome.

You can list everything you've got; just make sure stories with multiple chapters are posted on a daily basis. So they don't get lost in a shuffle of threads. :)

Hah, I'm still not a Tomoe fan, but I like the couple and what can be done with it. -shrugs- I like Miya though; something about her inability to stick up for herself makes her an interesting character for me.

I'm hesitant to post multi-chaptered stories because most of them aren't done, or close to being finished. Sorry but I think I'll stick with one-shots for the time being. Hopefully my muse will come back.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:05 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:Hah, I'm still not a Tomoe fan, but I like the couple and what can be done with it. -shrugs- I like Miya though; something about her inability to stick up for herself makes her an interesting character for me.

I'm hesitant to post multi-chaptered stories because most of them aren't done, or close to being finished. Sorry but I think I'll stick with one-shots for the time being. Hopefully my muse will come back.

I wish I had a place in my heart for the reserved Miya-chan. I think she would of been slightly better if she returned after Tomoe's defeat at the hands of Arika. Or showed up during Tomoe's final appearance in Zwei and got some lighthearted revenge on her. XD

Sure thing, Dash! No rush, post whenever you can in moderation. XD Now I'm treating you like an alcoholic. I'll be reading your ShizNat one-shot later today! ShizNat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down