Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tune Up Tate/Natsuki [Mai-HiME fanfiction]

4 posters

Go down

hime - Tune Up Tate/Natsuki [Mai-HiME fanfiction] Empty Tune Up Tate/Natsuki [Mai-HiME fanfiction]

Post by hildebrant Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:00 pm

Well, enough people here seem interested in this so without further adieu, for the first and only time I'll ever post this one the internet, my Tate/Natsuki fanfic: tune Up

Tune Up

Yuuichi Tate watched as the latest customer of the night drove off towards their home or whatever place of destination they intended to go off to. He had gotten a job at the repair shop as a means of having spending money on hand when it was necessary, and possibly treat either Kuga or Tokiha to a nice dinner, depending on when they stopped fighting and were around. Yuuichi still was unable to choose between the two of them, as they both loved him equally and he loved them both just as much.
He admired Tokiha for her strength and willingness to push herself beyond her limits just for the sake of her family and friends, even if she did have a tendency to be bitchy to him in their early days before getting to know one another better.
Natsuki Kuga was another story. The first time he had any interaction with her she had put a gun to his head and after summoning her child, Duran for the first time, she gave him the title "Slave-Kun" which was more demeaning than it sounded but, somehow Yuuichi had managed to fall in love with Natsuki. Quite possibly when it was revealed that she thought of him as more than just her slave and her key, but as something and someone more.
It was confusing to say the least, and the whole situation had still yet to be resolved with both of the girls still out to claim his heart. Shiho was also resilient in her quest, but for her Yuuichi would always see her as a little sister whom he vowed to protect, and nothing more. Yuuichi's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a bell ringing, alterting him to the prescence of a customer. Walking over to the window, Yuuichi noticed it was a motorcycle rider still wearing their helmet. "I got a flat, think you could help me out?" the rider asked. "Sure just wheel it in and we'll see what we can do" Yuuichi replied. Walking over to the closed garage door, Yuuichi hit the switch and it opened and watched as the rider wheeled in the bike. Said vehicle, along with the riding suit was looking quite familiar to Yuuichi at the moment. Once the rider was in, Yuuichi lowered the garage door and watched the rider lower the kickstand of the bike. While watching the rider lower the stand, Yuuichi's eyes slowly went up the rider's shapely figure. It was noticing the shape of the body and designs on the riding suit that Yuuichi's memory soon came back to him.
The rider unsnapped the helmet and slid it off of their head. Long, flowing black hair fell from the helmet and the rider looked back at Yuuichi, revealing none other than Natsuki Kuga. "Evening Slave-kun" Natsuki said with a smile. Yuuichi responded with a smirk, the regular response for when Natsuki called him that. "Evening yourself Kuga" Yuuichi replied. So, here's where you make your money?" Natsuki asked as she looked around the garage. "Yup, I'm still learning a few things but I picked up on them pretty quickly. I change tires and engines out regularly so its not alot of trouble for me" Yuuichi replied.
"Well then it looks like I came to just the right place, and to just the right guy to fix my ride" Natsuki said. "Well I'll try not to dissapoint you then" Yuuichi replied as he set about his tools needed for replacing the busted tire. Natsuki took another look around the dingy garage and into the waiting room. Thumbing through a couple of automobile magazines quickly bored Natsuki. Her eyes however were caught by what appeared to be a dirty magazine behind the counter.
The Garage was nearly closed down for the night with her being the last customer and Yuuichi being the one in charge of taking care of her needs. Just the way she liked it. Mai was tolerable to a degree but when it came to Yuuichi, it was personal. No big breasted fire wielder was coming between she and her slave-kun. Picking up the magazine, Natsuki spied a couple in various provacative poses. Seeing the female wearing very little made her think back to her birthday fantasy for Yuuichi, wearing little more than a red ribbon all over her body, declaring herself his gift. She tried blocking out the nightmare that followed when Yuuichi declared he liked large breasted girls more, but apparently fate liked being a bitch like that.
Looking back at the magazines and the pictures within, had caused Natsuki to slide her fingers all along her body in slow, sensual strokes. It took all of her willpower not to go to the zipper of her suit and let it go down, ridding herself of the heat that came with the early summer sun and a heat brought on by her lust for the mechanic changing her bike's flat tire. Still who said she had to touch the zipper and drag it down herself. That's what slaves were for after all. This caused a small smile to form on Natsuki's face.
Natsuki watched as Yuuichi slipped off the old tire of her custom Dukati and began the process of slipping the replacement one into its place. His hands gently moved the bolts and lugnuts around and the wheel was soon back in place. The man was good with his hands. That alone made a smile fall upon Natsuki's face. Sauntering over to her ride, Natsuki sat down on top of the seat, crossing one leg over the other. "So how much do I owe you Slave-kun?" Natsuki enquired. "twenty bucks should cover it" Yuuichi replied. Reaching into her pocket, Natsuki handed Yuuichi her credit card and he went over to the nearby cash register and swiped the card through and handed it over to Natsuki along with her receipt. "There's one more thing I'd like for you to check on, Yuuichi" The usage of his real name and not "Slave-Kun" immediately had his attention. "What's that?" Yuuichi asked. gripping his hand, Natsuki lead his fingers to the zipper of her suit and let his thumb and forefinger grip it. A small, yet still noticeable smile appeared on Natsuki's face as she guided his hand down, bringing the zipper with it, revealing her skin to the warm, spring air.
Standing up, Natsuki moved her legs out of the jumpsuit until she stood before Yuuichi wearing nothing more than her undergarments. A white bra with a floral design of rose petals that ran along the tops of her cups, and a pair of skimpy, white panties that was topped off with a bow along the top and a floral design along the front of the underwear that wrapped around the side of her hips to the seat of her panties. Yuuichi could only stare in silent shock as the girl had disrobed right before him. His shock was only further intensified as Natsuki wrapped her arms around his neck. "Kuga...?" Yuuichi stuttered. "When I told you, back when we were up against my mother that I loved you Yuichi, I meant every word. I love you. Now please, let me show you how much I love you too" Natsuki said looking Yuuichi in the eyes.
In that moment, Yuuichi saw the desire in her eyes. Desire that would be replaced by pain if he were to say no. Not wanting to put her through anymore pain, Yuuichi let his arms wrap around her waist and held her closer to him. Natsuki closed her eyes as she felt the warmth of his body against hers, and sighed in contentment as she felt his fingers softly move through her long, black tresses. Natsuki let her head rest on his shoulder. Letting her hands rub against his back through the greasy jumpsuit. A soft sigh of contentment was her response which caused her to smile. She soon felt his hands move behind her long dark mane and move about her bra clip.
Yuuichi fumbled with the clip, gritting his teeth behind his lips, he could have sworn he heard Kuga snickering against his chest. It wasn't until he felt Kuga's fingers join his and assissted him in undoing the bra clip that he felt the garment come loose off of her shoulders and the clip became separated. "Sorry" Yuuichi whispered. "Not like guys wear these things and can practice" Natsuki said jokingly. Yuuichi blushed at this. The undergarment soon fell to the ground and Yuuichi was given a look at Natsuki's breasts, unhidden by a bra or a school uniform or a riding suit. It was Natsuki's turn to blush at Yuuichi's eyes looking down at her. "I know I'm not as big as Mai, so you don't have to remind me" Natsuki said with a slight air of irritation in her voice and turning away so as not to see the look of dissapointment on Yuuichi's face. Her suspicions were not to be when she felt his forefinger and thumb cup her chin and turn her face to look him in the eye, and saw the kind look in his eyes. Yuuichi's first action was not to cup her breasts but rather to let his lips find Natsuki's and pressed them together in a passionate kiss. Natsuki's eyes closed and her arms wrapped around Yuuichi's neck in an attempt to hold him closer to her, she moaned when she felt him wrap his arms around her waist. and press her closer to him.
Natsuki's heart fluttered when she felt Yuuichi's tongue enter her mouth and perform a dance with hers. This was paradise. Yuuichi was hers and no Mai, or Shiho or her mother were around to stop her from continuing on and making this perfect moment last forever. Her most personal moment ever with him may have taken place in a dingy garage but Natsuki was willing to take what she could get if it meant spending a wonderful moment with the man she had fallen in love with. The feeling of his grimey work clothes against her supple, white chest bothered her though. The act of intercourse took a brief pause as Natsuki took her lips away from Yuuichi's and began to fumble with the zipper on Yuuichi's mechanic's overalls. Quickly dragging the stubborn piece of metal down to its base, luckily without any snags Natsuki soon pulled apart his coveralls, leaving Yuuichi in little more than his boxers and a white t-shirt. Natsuki returned her lips to Yuuichi's and their kissing resumed. Yuuichi allowed his tongue to be reaquainted with Natsuki's as their dance continued. Natsuki's arms wrapped around Yuuichi's neck, bringing him closer to her.
Yuuichi wrapped his arms around Natsuki's waist, holding her closer, and while he hugged her, he let one of his hands drift down to the petite curve of her panty covered rear end. During the many orphan battles Yuuichi had been in with Mai and Natsuki, Yuuichi tended to notice how lacy and exotic Natsuki's underwear tended to be. This pair was no different with its white color and frilly outer edges and meticulously designed floral patterns. Yuuichi seemed to remember that pair having fallen out of the tremendous pile from within Natsuki's closet. Yuuichi let his hands cup Natsuki's buttocks and squeeze and massage them. This earned a moan from the woman who currently had her arms wrapped around Yuuichi's neck. Deciding to up the ante a bit, Yuuichi then let his thumb and his forefinger lightly squeeze Natsuki's silk covered mound, elicting more than a few moans from the girl, along with a few that were meant for God alone.
Natsuki tightened her grip on Yuuichi's neck as she felt him slightly toy with her mound, squeezing and pinching at it. She was more than ready to rip off the offending article of clothing that was blocking his fingers from her mound. "Mmmm. Ohhh, Oh God Slave-Kun. Ohh Slave-Kun, don't stop. Don't stop, oh keeep goinggg!!" Natsuki moaned as Yuuichi continued to tease her through her dampening silk undergarments. Yuuichi did as he was ordered, and Natsuki's cries reached a fever pitch as it all came to a climax. Yuuichi's hand and Natsuki's panties were soon covered in her juices.
Removing his hand from her damp panties, Yuuichi brought it up to his lips, and began to slowly lap away at Natsuki's fluids. It was salty but almost sweet to the taste, and it was turning Natsuki on to see her man enjoy the taste of her fluids. Finishing lapping up Natsuki's juices, Yuuichi let his hand slide down to Cup Natsuki's sex once more through her dampened panties, and proceeded to rub it over and over, letting the damp fluids fill her panties even more and flow around her entrance. Natsuki's only response was to moan in pleasure at her lover's act. To think that he was this damn good. To think she only wanted him around to bring out Duran and to help out in the Orphan battles. He was sorely underutilized.
Natsuki's hands flew to her breasts and squeezed at them, pinching away at her nipples. She loved her Slave-kun dearly but he was currently driving her nuts with his teasing her through her panties. "Oh God, Yuuichi please, no more teasing, I need you now, inside me" Natsuki begged as her hands continued to squeeze away at her breasts. Smiling, albeit sarcastically, Yuuichi gripped the sides of Natsuki's panties. "A slave's duty is to do as their master orders" Yuuichi said. With that, Yuuichi slipped Natsuki's panties down to her ankles, and held them to his nose, inhaling the familiar, sweet aroma she possesed. Dropping the damp silk to the floor along with her riding suit and her other discarded clothing, Yuuichi took in Natsuki's fully, naked form. Fully ripe breasts that were a perfect handful, a pale, white skin that reflected the light off of it perfectly, and a thin strip of natural black hair that rested just above her lower lips. Lips that were currently still dripping from Yuuichi's previous activities to his mistress.
Slipping off his white T-shirt and boxers, Yuuichi looked on at Natsuki, taking into account the hungry look in her eyes as she approached him. She was more than an arm's reach away from him when she felt something poke her thigh. Looking down she saw Yuuichi's member, stiff and slightly damp from Natsuki's state of undress eliciting much excitement from Yuuichi himself. Natsuki smirked at this and lowered herself down to her knees, so that she had a clear view of Yuuichi's manhood. "Do I excite you Slave-kun? Do I arouse you? Do I make you want to do strange things to me all night and day?" Natsuki asked Yuuichi as she wrapped her fingers delicately around Yuuichi's member. Applying a delicate hold to it, only applying a small amount of pressure at a time so as to keep Yuuichi excited at the prospect of having her touching him all over his manhood.
"Yes, Yes you do Natsuki..ahhhh" Yuuichi found himself groaning in pain as his member was squeezed hard by Natsuki, and his legs soon began to tremble at this. "Don't call me Natsuki, call me mistress" Natsuki ordered. "Yes mistress, yes, yes I want to do alot of wild things to you, oh God do I ever!" Yuuichi said to the dark haired girl who held his length hostage, and threatened to do who knows what to it. "Good boy Slave-kun. Now tell me what all you want to do to me, and then I might let you go, and give you your just reward" Natsuki said. Yuuichi soon found himself sweating for a different purpose. If he didn't choose his words correctly, he could walk out of the garage castrated.
"Oh Mistress, I want to ahhh" His words never left his mouth as Natsuki soon began to let her fingers slowly drift back and forth up and down Yuuichi's length. To let him just come right out and say it would be far too easy for him. If he wanted to get out of this he was going to earn his way out. "What did you say slave-kun?" Natsuki asked. Well aware of what he was unable to say. "I said I want to ahhhhh" The ministrations she was doing to him were getting worse. Far too hard for him to be able to control. "I think I'm going deaf slave-kun, you'll have to speak up. Natsuki said as her mouth edged closer and closer to Yuuichi's member, her tongue occasionally flickering across Yuuichi's member, already adding to his immense discomfort. Natsuki smiled as it began to expell a clear, sticky white substance. It pleased her to know that her slave-kun was that turned on by her limited actions. "I'll ask you again slave-kun what do you want to do to me?" Natsuki asked Yuuichi. This time she ended her question with a kiss to the tip of Yuuichi's member. "I want to ahhhh" Yuuichi tried once again to end the torture, only for it to be extended when Natsuki began to plant a series of kisses all along the side of Yuuichi's length, and tightly squeezing it on and off. "Last chance Slave-kun, then I'm going to squeeze till its on empty" Natsuki wasn't kidding in the least when she said that either. It was now or never for Yuuichi.
Yuuichi looked down through squinted eyes and stood on unsteady legs as one of the women he loved the most had him right where she wanted him. One of the things Yuuichi was begging for was something to lean up against. His legs at this point might as well be as strong as wet ramen noodles with what Natsuki was putting him through. But if Yuuichi wanted this pleasurable torture done and over with, he needed to power out of Natsuki's grip, and let her know right then and there what he was going to do to her.
"Its time for last call Slave-kun, enquiring minds what to know. How badly do you want me?" Natsuki asked. Her tongue running slowly over the tip of Yuuichi's member. Its payload so close to being forcibly expelled from it. "Bad, real bad mistress!" Yuuichi said, the muscles in his legs almost ready to give out. "Now that that's out in the open, let's hear it. What else do you want to do to me" Natsuki said as her mouth was prepared to take Yuuichi into her mouth completely. "I WANT TO RIDE YOU ON YOUR BIKE MISTRESS!!" There, it was said and done. Yuuichi hadn't the time to think all of his plan through but given what he was going through at the moment, no one could blame him either. Fortunately these were the magic words necessary to get her to finally release the tight hold on Yuuichi's length. Feeling some of the strength come back to his legs, Yuuichi looked down to see Natsuki's face bearing a grin on her face with a raised eyebrow. "Really slave-kun? Is that so?" Natsuki asked, teasingly her grip on his member may have weakened slightly but it was still there. "Yes mistress, I'm serious. I want to ride you, I want to be on top of you, while you're on your bike" Yuuichi repeated. Fully aware of what he was getting himself into, and hoping the entire time that he would be able to do it without injuring Natsuki and making the bike fall over. "Well then lets get you ready" Natsuki replied. She let her hand grip around Yuuichi's length and lightly squeeze it, all the while rising up and looking Yuuichi square in the eyes.
Yuuichi watched as Natsuki rose up from eye level with his member, to eye level with his own eyes. They stared into each other's eyes for what felt like an eternity, totally unaware of how much closer they were getting to one another until their lips met one another, slowly at first, then a more frenzied pace consumed them. Yuuichi wrapped both of his arms around Natsuki's shoulders, bringing her in closer, while Natsuki returned the gesture in kind with her free arm, her other hand remained clasped around Yuuichi's length, all the while stroking it and gently tugging at it, her desire for Yuuichi's erection to remain long and rock solid was her top priority at the moment.
Yuuichi's lips pressed into Natsuki's with a hunger neither of them were aware that they possessed. Their tongues explored each other's mouths once more, teeth, gums, all of it was touched in both of their mouths by the other's tongue until they could mentally tally off where all they had explored. Once they parted for air, Yuuichi's eyes fell upon Natsuki's right breast. Cupping it in his left hand, Yuuichi lowered his mouth down to Natsuki's breast, and took as much of it as he could fit into his mouth. A deep hiss came from Natsuki's mouth through her teeth as she felt her man pleasuring and torturing her breast all at once. She could feel his teeth scraping and biting away at her nipple. The pleasure his teeth were bringing her were unforgettable. So much so that she didn't notice one of Yuuichi's hands slip down her back, and down past her rear end, down to her neather folds, where one of Yuuichi's fingers entered her.
Natsuki's gasps and hisses soon turned into moans of joy and pain all at once as she felt Yuuichi's finger continuously move in and out of her most private of places. Her free arm, which was draped around Yuuichi's shoulder soon began to tighten, along with letting her hand dig into Yuuichi's flesh and leave a trail of five red marks across his back. "How do you like that Mistress?" Yuuichi asked. He kept up the act of calling her his mistress knowing full well just what she still had a tight grip on. "Oh God that feels so good Slave-kun, don't stop, don't you dare stop!" Natsuki ordered Yuuichi. It was torture and she had every right to tell him to cease his actions, due to how hard it was to focus on keeping him hard and ready for their final course of action. But dammit it felt good. "As you command, my mistress" Yuuichi whispered in Natsuki's ear. He ended his reply by licking the side of her ear and trailing kisses along the edges of it, all along her jawline.
Yuuichi could feel Natsuki's entrance getting wetter and wetter by the minute as he continually let his finger probe and poke around within her. Deciding to up the ante, Yuuichi let his thumb begin to slide up and down her crack. His thumb edging close to her anus. A nasty little thought came to him as he let his thumb rub around the edge of it. Natsuki's moans and breathing became more labored and ragged as Yuuichi's thumb poked and prodded her anus quicker and quicker. Natsuki tried as hard as she could to keep herself from telling Yuuichi to continue his actions. She had one true desire and the only way to get it to come true was to get him to stop pleasing her. "Slave-Kun stop, that's enough. Stop!" Yuuichi's ministrations came to an abrupt halt as he pulled by his finger and his thumb from Natsuki's nether regions. Natsuki's haggard breathing continued and she let her hand leave Yuuichi's member and rest on his shoulder, gripping it tightly to keep herself from falling over, she looked up into Yuuichi's eyes. "Slave-kun, no Yuuichi. Its time" Natsuki said to Yuuichi. Natsuki turned and left Yuuichi and mounted her ride, her hands resting on the handlebars, her feet festing on the pedals. The bike was thankfully still up on the kickstand. "Let's ride, Yuuichi" Natsuki ordered. Obeying his mistress, Yuuichi went over to where his mistress was on the bike and obeyed. Gently placing himself on the back of the bike.
"Lean backward Yuuichi" Natsuki ordered. Yuuichi did as he was told and leaned back on the bike. His member standing tall thanks to Natsuki's earlier ministrations. Natsuki edged herself backward and let her folds slowly envelop Yuuichi's member. A different noise came from the mouths of both people on the bike. Natsuki moaned as her maidenhood was finally pierced and her virginity was taken by her key. Yuuichi grunted as his member was feeling the inside of a woman for the first time in his life. Natsuki was tight, very tight. But it was warm and wet, deep within her canal. Thinking back to what he had seen and learned through hentai manga, Yuuichi gripped the sides of Natsuki's hips and proceeded to push her forward and back to him while he continued to pump in and out of her.
Natsuki's grip on the handlebars tightened to the point where her knuckles turned white from the pressue, all the while thankful that her handlebars were made of steel and not a much more flimsier substance. It would have shattered a long time ago. She aided her lover in his deed by moving in rhythm with his thrusts, trying to get as much pleasure from the whole experience as possible. Thankfully for Natsuki, Yuuichi wasn't a dissapointment in the least. She didn't have anyone else to compare him to, but what he was doing to her felt so good at the moment that she never wanted anyone else to take his place no matter what.
The Moans that flew from Natsuki's mouth were the fuel to keep Yuuichi on task. He felt his member still maintaining its hardness despite already having been inside of her for a good five minutes. She never said how long she wanted him to go for, so until she said otherwise, he would continue to please her. "Am I doing what you want mistress?" Yuuichi asked, still keeping up the act that Natsuki started. "Yes Slave-kun, yes, oh God don't stop. Keep it up, keep going!" Natsuki pleaded as she continued to thrust onto Yuuichi's member. The empty garage filled with the sounds of their moans and the sounds of their lovemaking. Thankfully drowned out by the thick metal walls.
The act continued for another few minutes, before deep within Natsuki's body, she could feel herself ready to explode. This was what caused her to speak up. "Slave-kun stop, stop. I need to get into a different position. Regretfully pulling herself from Yuuichi's member, Natsuki moved into the opposite position, her rear end resting on the seat of her motorcycle, only inches away from Yuuichi's length. Slowly she laid her back across the gas tank and let her hands lean upwards till they were pressed up against the headlight of the motorcycle.
"Now Slave-kun let's finish this. I want you inside me, right here, right now" Natsuki ordered. Leaning forward, Yuuichi lay on top of Natsuki and adjusted himself to the best of his ability and inserted himself within her, the familiar sounds of his member sliding within her filling his ears. Her face no longer taking on the look of pain, but a slight amount of uncomfort, and soon deep pleasure at having the familiar sensation of having her lover back inside of her. Natsuki's arms wrapped around Yuuichi's shoulders tightly. "Ready mistress?" Yuuichi asked. "Yes Slave-kun" Natsuki said, whispering into Yuuichi's ear. Her body was once again racked with the familiar and pleasant sensations of Yuuichi thrusting in and out of her several times. Once again, for five whole minutes, Yuuichi kept up the pace, undaunted, and without faltering as he kept up the rhythm all so that he could pleasure his mistress. The moans and groans from the raven haired girl alterted him to his success.
Their act continued for another three minutes before both of their bodies alerted them to the inevitable conclusion. Natsuki felt it building up within her as Yuuichi's thrusts became more hurried in an attempt to keep up. He did his best at lasting this long for her sake but even he had his limits. As did she. "Oh God Slave-kun, don't stop, keep it going! Keep it going!!!" Natsuki shouted as she felt her body give in and explode.
Yuuichi heard his mistress' orders and kept up the pace as best he could. They had been going at it for a good fifteen minutes, not counting all of the teasing and pleasuring of one another beforehand. But it felt like his body was ready to let him know right then and there, that it was over. Both of them reached orgasm at the same time. For some time they laid together atop Natsuki's bike, waiting for their bodies to feel ready to move about freely once again. It was Natsuki that first opened her eyes. The years of finely honed training and keeping herself ready for the day when she would confront her mother's killer had made it so she could recover from grueling tasks in a short amount of time, she never thought it would include an hour of passionate lovemaking. This brought a small smirk to her face as she looked on at her still sleeping lover. Hers and hers alone no matter what Mai said. Deciding that that was enough fun for one night, she began to rouse Yuuichi from his slumber. A series of light taps to his head and a chorus of chanting wake up was enough to get him off of her.
Once they were no longer entangled in one another, they set about getting dressed. While Yuuichi was sliding up his boxers, Natsuki walked over to him and using her silk panties, wrapped them around his still coated member, cleaning it off, and collecting his juices. Leaving them still on top of his member, Natsuki walked back with a sly grin on her face as she walked back over to her riding suit and slipped it back on. Hoping to not get in any more trouble. Yuuichi hurried up and got dressed in his boxers and overalls, quickly zipping them back up. Feeling grateful that the zipper didn't get caught or broken in the process. Lifting up the garage door, he watched as Natsuki wheeled her bike out to the night time air and gunned the engine. Before taking off into the night, Natsuki did a "come here" gesture towards Yuuichi. Obediently he listened. Once in front of her, Natsuki wrapped her arms around Yuuichi's neck and gave him one last deep kiss for the night. Placing her helmet onto her head, she took off into the night. Off to who knows where, but with the images and feelings of Yuuichi to forever play over and over again within her mind.
Yuuichi watched as Natsuki took off, into the night and with his virginity, just as he was with hers. He would have preferred something along the lines of a candlelit dinner and in a fancy bedroom but, sometimes when life hands you lemons, you make lemonade from them. Either way, Yuuichi lowered the garage door, and proceeded to lock up for the night and once he had gotten changed and headed to the nearbye bus-stop and let his mind take him back to the day, where it all began with a flat tire, and lead to so much more.

Hope everyone likes it and appreciates it
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 888
Armitage GUTS!!! : 233

Back to top Go down

hime - Tune Up Tate/Natsuki [Mai-HiME fanfiction] Empty Re: Tune Up Tate/Natsuki [Mai-HiME fanfiction]

Post by hildebrant Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:01 pm

I'd also like to apologize about not warning everyone that it is a lemon so take any necessary measures admins and sorry about the format, first time I've made a topic on here before
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

hime - Tune Up Tate/Natsuki [Mai-HiME fanfiction] Empty Re: Tune Up Tate/Natsuki [Mai-HiME fanfiction]

Post by Jack Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:55 pm

On a motorcycle, can't say I've done that...yet. Nice!
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 125
Armitage GUTS!!! : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:26 am

hildebrant wrote:I'd also like to apologize about not warning everyone that it is a lemon so take any necessary measures admins and sorry about the format, first time I've made a topic on here before

:) It's perfectly fine, although separating paragraphs could make the presentation neater.

Thanks for posting this lemony one shot. Yes, there is point blank sex but it's not explicitly nasty. Thanks for sharing! I believe you've read my review via email, so there's no need to repeat myself. Happy reading everyone. :) TatNat FTW!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:I'd also like to apologize about not warning everyone that it is a lemon so take any necessary measures admins and sorry about the format, first time I've made a topic on here before

:) It's perfectly fine, although separating paragraphs could make the presentation neater.

Thanks for posting this lemony one shot. Yes, there is point blank sex but it's not explicitly nasty. Thanks for sharing! I believe you've read my review via email, so there's no need to repeat myself. Happy reading everyone. :) TatNat FTW!!!

Agreed, I found it a little difficult to keep my place. Other than that, MOAR PLEASE! X3
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:21 am

and the positive reviews continue to spur me onward. This fic was intended to be the first part of a trilogy in the mangaverse, the first chapter seen here was going to be Tate with Natsuki, then the following chapter would have been him with Mai and the final one would have been him with both the girls, but recently I've begun to think that this would have made him too much like Makoto from school days. I have been working on a standalone Mai/Tate fic that's more anime verse following the ending of the show, and I may post it here in the near future. Till then thanks for the thumbs up from all of you
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:20 am

hildebrant wrote:and the positive reviews continue to spur me onward. This fic was intended to be the first part of a trilogy in the mangaverse, the first chapter seen here was going to be Tate with Natsuki, then the following chapter would have been him with Mai and the final one would have been him with both the girls, but recently I've begun to think that this would have made him too much like Makoto from school days. I have been working on a standalone Mai/Tate fic that's more anime verse following the ending of the show, and I may post it here in the near future. Till then thanks for the thumbs up from all of you
I look forward to them. I just don't know how Yuiichi is going to survive Fire and Ice. Would be nice to see Takeda make a cameo, he's such a dork XD
Jack
Jack
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:24 pm

hildebrant wrote:and the positive reviews continue to spur me onward. This fic was intended to be the first part of a trilogy in the mangaverse, the first chapter seen here was going to be Tate with Natsuki, then the following chapter would have been him with Mai and the final one would have been him with both the girls, but recently I've begun to think that this would have made him too much like Makoto from school days. I have been working on a standalone Mai/Tate fic that's more anime verse following the ending of the show

:) Will it ignore the events of the Kuro no Mai OVA? It sort of implies that Mai broke up with Tate (due to SUNRISE's grudge against Tomokazu)

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:20 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote::) Will it ignore the events of the Kuro no Mai OVA? It sort of implies that Mai broke up with Tate (due to SUNRISE's grudge against Tomokazu)

Kuro no Mai OVA? Grudge against tomokazu?? O_O

explain?

and otoh, great lemon! hahaha. I didn't know this was lemon, can do with a warning there xD But still, great writing. You can use a bit formatting on it though, to ease the reading.

And the trilogy would be great, not many people write fics about mangaverse. xDD
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:37 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:and the positive reviews continue to spur me onward. This fic was intended to be the first part of a trilogy in the mangaverse, the first chapter seen here was going to be Tate with Natsuki, then the following chapter would have been him with Mai and the final one would have been him with both the girls, but recently I've begun to think that this would have made him too much like Makoto from school days. I have been working on a standalone Mai/Tate fic that's more anime verse following the ending of the show

:) Will it ignore the events of the Kuro no Mai OVA? It sort of implies that Mai broke up with Tate (due to SUNRISE's grudge against Tomokazu)

Luu as far as I'm concerned the Kuro no Mai OVA is dead to me and didnt happen, its my own personal discontinuity. This trilogy of mine that I've spoken of is manga only
hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:36 pm

depression76 wrote:Kuro no Mai OVA? Grudge against tomokazu?? O_O

explain?

and otoh, great lemon! hahaha. I didn't know this was lemon, can do with a warning there xD But still, great writing. You can use a bit formatting on it though, to ease the reading.

And the trilogy would be great, not many people write fics about mangaverse. xDD

o_o Supposedly Tomokazu gave away the ending for Mai-HiME in some press interview or something, so Sunrise got pissed and pretty much 'punished' Tomokazu for his actions by tearing down his character. I forget how it goes, I think hildebrant was the one who shared this piece of information with me months ago. Correct me, dude! xD

I second the writing for the Mai-HiME mangaverse. There's a lot of promise in it's already established storyline that could be played around with. More straight Natsuki for the side of me that briefly forgets ShizNat and wants to sex up Natsuki for myself. :)

hildebrant wrote:Luu as far as I'm concerned the Kuro no Mai OVA is dead to me and didnt happen, its my own personal discontinuity. This trilogy of mine that I've spoken of is manga only

Perfectly respect this decision! :) I pretend anything after ALIENS, Superman II, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Jaws II didn't happen. :) Just a few examples.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:14 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:Kuro no Mai OVA? Grudge against tomokazu?? O_O

explain?

o_o Supposedly Tomokazu gave away the ending for Mai-HiME in some press interview or something, so Sunrise got pissed and pretty much 'punished' Tomokazu for his actions by tearing down his character. I forget how it goes, I think hildebrant was the one who shared this piece of information with me months ago. Correct me, dude! xD

I second the writing for the Mai-HiME mangaverse. There's a lot of promise in it's already established storyline that could be played around with. More straight Natsuki for the side of me that briefly forgets ShizNat and wants to sex up Natsuki for myself. :)

hildebrant wrote:Luu as far as I'm concerned the Kuro no Mai OVA is dead to me and didnt happen, its my own personal discontinuity. This trilogy of mine that I've spoken of is manga only

Perfectly respect this decision! :) I pretend anything after ALIENS, Superman II, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and Jaws II didn't happen. :) Just a few examples.

1 Yes i pointed it out but it was someone else on here that cleared it up and what was specifically said by Tomokazu

Glad to hear that other people enjoy the fic and want more of it.

As for forgetting things that happened, I to have some things I'd rather forget, such as spiderman One More Day, X-Men Last Stand, the Fingerpoke of doom

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:19 am

hildebrant wrote:1 Yes i pointed it out but it was someone else on here that cleared it up and what was specifically said by Tomokazu

As for forgetting things that happened, I to have some things I'd rather forget, such as spiderman One More Day, X-Men Last Stand, the Fingerpoke of doom

xD Thought so. Thanks Hild, I think it was megarockman.

:) Yup. Told you it wouldn't be the end of the world. I'm really glad you decided to post it.

xD X-Men Last Stand is a guilty pleasure. I find Famke Janssen incredibly sexy *licks her*. Plus having Beast (Kelsey Grammer?!) was a nice touch for the movie series. I'm probably one of the few who prefer Hank over a majority of the X-Men, that includes Logan.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by hildebrant Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:27 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
hildebrant wrote:1 Yes i pointed it out but it was someone else on here that cleared it up and what was specifically said by Tomokazu

xD Thought so. Thanks Hild, I think it was megarockman.

:) Yup. Told you it wouldn't be the end of the world. I'm really glad you decided to post it.

xD X-Men Last Stand is a guilty pleasure. I find Famke Janssen incredibly sexy *licks her*. Plus having Beast (Kelsey Grammer?!) was a nice touch for the movie series. I'm probably one of the few who prefer Hank over a majority of the X-Men, that includes Logan.

Yeah Kelsey Grammar and the Fastball Special scenes are the highlights of the movie and as for Logan, the best I can say about him as of late is that the game adaptation of Wolverine Origins was pretty damn cool, as for favorite X-men, my fave girl was always Psylocke, fave X-man, probably Gambit

hildebrant
hildebrant
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down