Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN

+4
Zweifel Marguerite
MidnightPersona
Krystal of Nol
Luu Sky Sapphire
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Mai-Otome character gets eliminated next?

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Vote_lcap20%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Vote_lcap218%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Vote_lcap20%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Vote_lcap29%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN I_vote_rcap 9% 
[ 1 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Vote_lcap245%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Vote_lcap227%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN I_vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Empty Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 am

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Well_MaiOtome04

WELCOME TO THE SECOND EVER...
MAI-OTOME ELIMINATION GAME!!! ROUND TEN!!!

In our new elimination game we determine who is the most beloved secondary character from the Mai-Otome series (not counting Zwei and Sifr). This includes some Otome that weren't part of the last Mai-Otome elimination game, GEM masters/lovers and other supporting cast of characters that came and went.

Vote for the character you feel is no good and mention why. The last secondary character standing will become the grand slam winner! Mikoto Minagi

HiME The contenders: HiME

Aoi Senoh

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Thu_aoi

Erstin Ho

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Thu_erusu

Midori
Occupation: Leader of Aswad; involved in the recovery of the ancient technology.

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Thu_midori

M.I.Y.U. (Merciful Intelligencial Yggdrasil Unit)...and Alyssa Bird.

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Thu_miyu

Cat Goddess Mikoto

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Thu_mikoto_2

Yukino Chrysant
Occupation: The President of the Aries Republic and master of Haruka Armitage.

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Thu_yukino

---

HiME
LET THE GARDEROBE GAMES BEGIN!!!
HiME

Miyu Greer; sorry but if only you had a personality. *votes*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Empty Re: Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:53 pm

Sorry Mikoto, is nothing personal!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN Empty Re: Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN

Post by MidnightPersona Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Mikoto, I am sorry... but you have almost no point.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:23 pm

MidnightPersona wrote:Mikoto, I am sorry... but you have almost no point.

Plus she has a tendency to fall asleep at the most appropriate times. Like, hello? There's a battle going on? xD It's almost like Sunrise is literally kicking her away from a scene.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Never really liked Mikoto.So she is off.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:23 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Never really liked Mikoto.So she is off.

Mikoto Cat : Meow!!! *HISS*

Why no likey the Cat Goddess, Zwei-chan? xD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:31 pm

I like the Cat Mikoto,but not the Cat Goddess Mikoto.

I actually didn't like her in HiME too.She just annoyed me.She can be cute,yes,but for most of the time she,just like Arika and Queen Mashiro are just annoying.
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:

I actually didn't like her in HiME too.She just annoyed me.She can be cute,yes,but for most of the time she,just like Arika and Queen Mashiro are just annoying.

Not Arika Yumemiya too. ;_; Queen Mashiro I can understand...for the first part of the Mai-Otome series. :)

Back to Mikoto; she's adorable! Her problem is not having depth to her character even though she had the privilege of being a major player in the Mai-HiME series. She's supposedly super strong (has to be if she made Arika look bad before the training) but in the end she's 'just there'. ^^;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:33 am

Erstin, annoying
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:10 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:

Amen.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 18, 2011 8:25 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:
Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:

Amen.

makoto Sorry Mikoto, looks like you aren't as popular as I thought. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:39 am

I never really liked Erstin. Don't know why though :<
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:23 am

o_o Who keeps voting for Yukino?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:37 am

Not me... yet
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:05 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Not me... yet

Yukino : You better not, Miss Krystal. Haruka-dear would not like that.

Armitage : Don't even sweat it, Yukino! She's just a small ShizNat lover with no GUTS! And wouldyoustopcallingmeDEARALDREADY!?

Viola : Mou. So young. So angry. Damn that rap music~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:34 pm

i also voted Mikoto. it was a hard choice between her and Miyu. Miyu is next in my mind Razz
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN 639839598 : You better not, Miss Krystal. Haruka-dear would not like that.

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN 1636182987 : Don't even sweat it, Yukino! She's just a small ShizNat lover with no GUTS! And wouldyoustopcallingmeDEARALDREADY!?

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN 2267647111 : Mou. So young. So angry. Damn that rap music~

My, please don't take that personal Miss President because is not, I have nothing against you or your dear Otome :D Wait! s-small? Oh Brigadier you're so mean...
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:o_o Who keeps voting for Yukino?

i wanna know this too lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:My, please don't take that personal Miss President because is not, I have nothing against you or your dear Otome :D Wait! s-small? Oh Brigadier you're so mean...

Armitage : You're the one who's mean! Siding with that bubuzuke woman!!!

Viola : Krystal-chan has lovely taste~

i wanna know this too lol

xD Now there are two votes for Yukino. Maybe we should shut up....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:13 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:xD Now there are two votes for Yukino. Maybe we should shut up....

*facepalm* it would appear so. it'll be interesting next round that's for sure Shiho Huit
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:18 am

Sergay Wáng wrote:*facepalm* it would appear so. it'll be interesting next round that's for sure Shiho Huit

:) Nothing to fear on my end since Mikoto is a goner. Miss Madam President lives to fight another day and finger her brigadier....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:35 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Wáng wrote:*facepalm* it would appear so. it'll be interesting next round that's for sure Shiho Huit

:) Nothing to fear on my end since Mikoto is a goner. Miss Madam President lives to fight another day and finger her brigadier....

yeah i voted mikoto too. so it's all good for now! :D
Haruka is waiting...
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:21 pm

:twisted: Yes indeed.

New round is going up Monday! Those who haven't voted, please do so! ruby
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN 1636182987 : You're the one who's mean! Siding with that bubuzuke woman!!!

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND TEN 2267647111 : Krystal-chan has lovely taste~

My, thank you Meister Viola!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:29 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
My, thank you Meister Viola!

Armitage : WHY DOES SHE ALWAYS GET THE GLORY!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Viola : Ikezu~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next