Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga

+6
shezaei-neko
Valkyria Lightning
Chaglette
MidnightPersona
Krystal of Nol
Luu Sky Sapphire
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Saeko Kuga: Worthy entry to the series or "just there?"

kuga - Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga - Page 2 Vote_lcap249%kuga - Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 49% 
[ 17 ]
kuga - Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga - Page 2 Vote_lcap229%kuga - Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 10 ]
kuga - Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%kuga - Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
kuga - Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga - Page 2 Vote_lcap216%kuga - Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 35

kuga - Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga - Page 2 Empty Re: Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:47 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:That's right Luu.
Unfortunately Saeko-mama messed up with the wrong people...

Yes she did. On the more lighter side, at least her character had a purpose. Okay, more along the lines of a plot device in the anime version of Mai-HiME, but her presence drove Natsuki Kuga to what she is today. :3 At least, the lone wolf side of her.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

kuga - Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga - Page 2 Empty Re: Saeko Kuga: The Mother of Natsuki Kuga

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Yeah, Thanks to Saeko-mama, Sunrise created a hell of a bad-ass female character in her ranks.
I wonder how Natsuki would have turned out if it wasn't thanks to Saeko-mama's noble sacrifice....
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:00 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Yeah, Thanks to Saeko-mama, Sunrise created a hell of a bad-ass female character in her ranks.
I wonder how Natsuki would have turned out if it wasn't thanks to Saeko-mama's noble sacrifice....

In terms of the anime? Natsuki would of been a happy go lucky uke with ZERO tough exterior. Remember in Madoka, how Homura Akemi was before everything went to Hell for her? That would be Natsuki. A exaggerated uke compared to what we see now and that's a scary thought. >_<
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Can I ask something, though. If Natsuki's mom Saeko isn't her first MIP, then why did Duran disappear for quite a while (after Natsuki knowing her own mother betrayed her)? And reappear when Natsuki decided to acknowledge Shizuru as her (new) MIP?

Debatable, but please do enlighten me because this seems to be another plot hole in the series.

Though I'd like to believe Duran's dramatic increase in size is due to Natsuki's realization of her feelings towards a certain kaichou, from simple friendship to a promising love.

Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:44 pm

Natsuki-chan wrote:Can I ask something, though. If Natsuki's mom Saeko isn't her first MIP, then why did Duran disappear for quite a while (after Natsuki knowing her own mother betrayed her)? And reappear when Natsuki decided to acknowledge Shizuru as her (new) MIP?

Debatable, but please do enlighten me because this seems to be another plot hole in the series.

Though I'd like to believe Duran's dramatic increase in size is due to Natsuki's realization of her feelings towards a certain kaichou, from simple friendship to a promising love.

Sunrise is full of plot holes.

I'm with you there, especially if we take in account that Natsuki met with Duran when she already had met Shizuru.
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:36 pm

Maybe she was just confused?
And she entered in a state of shock and couldn't focus quite well.
But then she had this epiphany regarding her feeling, so Duran manifested itself in that new and remastered size. :]
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Natsuki-chan Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:21 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:
Sunrise is full of plot holes.

I'm with you there, especially if we take in account that Natsuki met with Duran when she already had met Shizuru.

Yes, Natsuki met Duran after she started trusting her new friend Shizuru. This is explained in Natsuki's Prelude. Plot hole, I guess.
Natsuki-chan
Natsuki-chan
Fuuka Academy Student
Fuuka Academy Student

Bubuzuke points : 108
Armitage GUTS!!! : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuga Natsuki Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:00 pm

Sunrise is indeed full of plot holes and continuation : P Sunrise said that Shizuru met Natsuki during her third year of middle school, but Shizuru was wearing a high school uniform, so alas, Shizuru was only a freshman whereas Natsuki was in second year of middle school. Ah the good ol days :'3
Kuga Natsuki
Kuga Natsuki
Space Samurai Marshall Banana
Space Samurai Marshall Banana

Bubuzuke points : 9709
Armitage GUTS!!! : 593

http://stargazerium.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:05 am

Nymphetamine wrote:Sunrise is indeed full of plot holes and continuation : P Sunrise said that Shizuru met Natsuki during her third year of middle school, but Shizuru was wearing a high school uniform, so alas, Shizuru was only a freshman whereas Natsuki was in second year of middle school. Ah the good ol days :'3

Have you even read Natsuki no Prelude? ;3 Maybe we should consider that the "Expanded Universe" canon of Mai-HiME. o.o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by PostoronnimV Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:39 am

I voted for 'She was important in the anime. Natsuki's motivation, duh!'... Self-explanatory vote=)
And in order not to repeat myself, my personal opinion about Saeko I have already expressed in this thread: https://ltahime.forumotion.com/t1582-what-kind-of-person-was-saeko-kuga

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Natsuki would of been a happy go lucky uke with ZERO tough exterior. Remember in Madoka, how Homura Akemi was before everything went to Hell for her? That would be Natsuki. A exaggerated uke compared to what we see now and that's a scary thought. >_<
Omg... such a horrific image these words put into my head! *shudders*
If Natsuki would have been uke, I certainly would not have been able to fall in love with Natsuki's character... Cuz for me it's one of the main charms of ShizNat, that they are not stereotypical... I like the fact, that Natsuki(and Shizuru, too) can not be clearly defined as dominant (seme) type or as submissive (uke) type. They can be both uke/seme =)
PostoronnimV
PostoronnimV
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 367
Armitage GUTS!!! : 120

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxPostoronnimVxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:57 pm

PostoronnimV wrote:Omg... such a horrific image these words put into my head! *shudders*
If Natsuki would have been uke, I certainly would not have been able to fall in love with Natsuki's character... Cuz for me it's one of the main charms of ShizNat, that they are not stereotypical... I like the fact, that Natsuki(and Shizuru, too) can not be clearly defined as dominant (seme) type or as submissive (uke) type. They can be both uke/seme =)

*laughs* I couldn't imagine Natsuki in any other way. She is everything that defies inner strength, willing to do whatever it takes to bring an end to injustice done to her. Aside from not murdering anyone, Natsuki and Shizuru are alike in this case, probably why Natsuki was able to understand Shizuru in the long run. Vengeance can affect any man or woman, we're only human after all. Shizuru and Natsuki both have strength and weaknesses peppered all over Mai-HiME. In a way, they've been dating before making things official! Think about it:

Natsuki is upset about something (HiME or First District related),Shizuru is the first one to reach out to her.

Shizuru is upset about the damage she caused everyone, especially Natsuki. Natsuki is the first one to reach out to her.

PostoronnimV is right, they're always there for one another. When it's time to fill that dominant or submissive role, both are equally prepared for it. Just imagine what they're like in bed! Shizuru Fujino
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2