Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments

+22
burande fujino
Darthtabby
Twi
BMeph
magicmaster03
IlliterateKoi
Bluholic711
Jack
hildebrant
Valkyria Lightning
Magus Phantalus
Cheshire Kat
roxas <3 Arika Yumemiya
she-ga-roo
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Ice Silver Crystal
Chaglette
SpiralDasher
Konaxookami
ookamidesu
Luu Sky Sapphire
26 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments Empty Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:10 pm

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments Haruki10

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments Haruki11

We had one of these threads for Mai-Otome and not Mai-HiME?! Ugh, we sure do get lost in thought...*cough* ShizNat worship *cough* Anyway, this thread will house all your favorite moments from the Mai-HiME anime or manga series. HiME

I will list mine one post at a time, starting with one of the minor ones like this cute scene from episode 9:

In response to Shizuru Fujino getting a lot of attention from her fangirl club, Haruka Suzushiro takes it upon herself to call Yukino Kikukawa over and request a nice sun block rub down. If you didn't find this little scene cute, you are missing a SOUL. I am not the Resident HaruKino Fanwhore (Fumi help us if I was...), but I have to say that Haruka's sudden request says the following to me:

- Haruka's envy of Shizuru's attention shows that she could be in the 'closest', even with that "two women behaving that way...how filthy" statement she says episodes down the road. When was the last time she was interested in men anyway? o_o; NOW DON'T REPLY TO THIS! IF WE HAVE A HARUKA ANALYSIS THREAD, DO IT THERE OR MAKE IT TO ANSWER!!!! I WAS JUST BRAINSTORMING!

Use this thread to share your favorite Mai-HiME moments with pics or simply discussing them in detail. HiME

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments Empty Re: Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments

Post by ookamidesu Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:02 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote: NOW DON'T REPLY TO THIS! IF WE HAVE A HARUKA ANALYSIS THREAD, DO IT THERE OR MAKE IT TO ANSWER!!!! I WAS JUST BRAINSTORMING!

A psycho-analysis for Haruka and Yukino has already been requested by the resident Harukino fanwhore, so it will appear sometime after I get Shiho's done.

As for my favorite HiME scene, I think it would have to been Natsuki's intro scene. Her fight with Mikoto was awesome. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments Empty Re: Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:40 am

ookamidesu wrote:As for my favorite HiME scene, I think it would have to been Natsuki's intro scene. Her fight with Mikoto was awesome. :D

Agreed! Here is the fight for people who don't remember it. (how could you not?!):

Mikoto Minagi vs. Natsuki Kuga [Mai-HiME Ep.1]

One of the best things about being introduced to Natsuki Kuga is not just the battle with Mikoto Minagi, it's the fact that we're introduced to Natsuki through her ASS:

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_018

Shizuru Kaichou : Why wusn't eye in this episode?!~~~~

You WERE in this episode:

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_000

Shizuru Kaichou : Unestablished me doesn't count~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Konaxookami Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Favorite moments? Hrm...There are a few.

Natsuki and Mai's conversation about school and friends and their 'futures' right before Natsuki rides off to die.

Then pretty much any Takumi and Akira moment after Takumi finds out Akira's a girl, but especially when Akira tells Takumi that he's her most precious person.

Then Tate and Mai's conversations on the roof of the hospital and in the park in the rain.

Those seem to always stick out to me the most for some reason. x3
Konaxookami
Konaxookami
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 2209
Armitage GUTS!!! : 803
Location : Somewhere between the Furthest Ring and the Hall of Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Konaxookami wrote:Natsuki and Mai's conversation about school and friends and their 'futures' right before Natsuki rides off to die.

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_009

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_010

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_034

That is a great moment in the series for various reasons. It shows the closeness Mai and Natsuki have as friends, furthering Natsuki's trust in others she truly cares for. Plus, it's an excellent scene for MaiNat shippers. :) It almost rivals the scene from Mai-Otome where Mai and Natsuki are talking to each other in the hot spring; catching up on things. Only this scene is much more meaningful. We were minutes away from one of the greatest fights and one of the greatest scenes in Mai-Series history.

Hint Hint: ShizNat3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:45 pm

Mai HiME Raw/Dub Comparisons Part 23: Sister Yukariko saves Aoi Senoh

What actually happened when Yukariko encountered the Vampire Orphan and saved Aoi from certain doom.

From Mai-HiME Episode 12: "The Smile of an Angel"
"Tenshi no Hohoemi" (天使のほほえみ)

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:50 pm

The scene where Natsuki's underwear collection went up in green sparklies was pretty funny. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiralDasher Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:38 am

The scene where Midori uses Gakutenou to take the hit for Miyu's coffin(?) and collapses unconscious.
SpiralDasher
SpiralDasher
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 400

http://www.fanfiction.net/~littledemoninside

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:44 am

The part where Yukariko tore off her hat :D Or habit, whatever you call it.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:07 am

Yukariko running from church after Nao's confession is funny even though it's so mean! >.<
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:22 pm

SpiralDasher wrote:The scene where Midori uses Gakutenou to take the hit for Miyu's coffin(?) and collapses unconscious.

*sigh* Another great Midori scene, showing how awesome she is. Even in defeat. ;_;
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:28 am

The part where Yukariko tries to kiss Nao.

Nao Yuuki : Eww.
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:49 am

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments Pdvd_021

When Nao Yuuki does her MEOW at Natsuki Kuga. cat
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:- Haruka's envy of Shizuru's attention shows that she could be in the 'closest', even with that "two women behaving that way...how filthy" statement she says episodes down the road. When was the last time she was interested in men anyway? o_o; NOW DON'T REPLY TO THIS! IF WE HAVE A HARUKA ANALYSIS THREAD, DO IT THERE OR MAKE IT TO ANSWER!!!! I WAS JUST BRAINSTORMING!

Y U TEASE ME LIKE THAT DADDY LUU!?!

Give me something like that... YOU KNOW I WANNA REPLY GAH!!! :Rips hair out:

Curses, foiled again!

Favorite scene: (Have I replied to this thread? I dunno anymore and am too lazy to look... oh well! This is more recent anyways).

My favorite scene still remains to be the fight between Haruka and Yukino with Shizuru. YES I CALL IT A FIGHT >:F Give Haurka a child and Kiyohime and Shizuru would be toast. >:3

Anyways :couch: I LOVE THIS EPISODE.

For BOTH the character pairings.

ShizNat to me, is second only to HaruKino in the Multiverse. (in canon, at least. In crack... I have a WHOLE other spectrum.)

Anyways... this episode, to me, shows a depths of the characters souls, insecurities, and strengths like no other.

Honestly, I can see why Shizuru would do what she did. Upon a bad breakup I had I fell to piece and Shizuru Fujino is who kept me sane, not that I explained it to others really. All they saw was me becomming re-obsessed with HiME. Haruka is the me I was in school, fighting to be (Not analyzing her I swear, Luu. :p) straight, but at the same time it was Yukino's name that was on her lips last, a smile of joy at having Yukino be the last thing she saw...

While Kuga has to watch as she tried to understand. Shizuru felt destroyed and, upon the loss, went on a hunt of destruction.

I can REALLY connect with both Shizuru and Yukino in this.

In some ways, I would really react like Yukino. Just... lost. In other ways, I'd be Shizuru. Honestly, I think Shizuru and Haruka are a lot alike. If the roles had been reverse and Yukino had rejected Haruka... (go with me on this) I do believe Haruka would have went just as insane, if not WORSE, than Shizuru.

Haruka, though, would've had a harder time recovering that Shizuru, I think.

Well, I can analyze this to death... but I have reasons for liking things. x3

But yeah, that.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:05 pm

;p Muahahaha, because I can Raven.

~~~

The scene where Natsuki Kuga summons Duran during the epic fight against Shizuru Fujino was phenomenal:

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_090

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_092

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_096

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_099

Such a tremendous moment in Mai-HiME history.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:10 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:;p Muahahaha, because I can Raven.

Evil Daddy Luu. >:F

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:The scene where Natsuki Kuga summons Duran during the epic fight against Shizuru Fujino was phenomenal:

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_090

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_092

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_099

Such a tremendous moment in Mai-HiME history.

That fight excited me so much. I loved it. x3 Natsuki is a boss.
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:20 am

probably the first fight Mai got in when she had Kagatsuchi. if i remember correctly, it gave me goosebumps. not sure why.

also the first episode fight with Mikoto and Natsuki. that was awesome, and a fantastic way to introduce the viewers to the concept of HiME.
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:02 am

Sergay Tate wrote:also the first episode fight with Mikoto and Natsuki. that was awesome, and a fantastic way to introduce the viewers to the concept of HiME.

I've always considered episode one a great opener to the series. :) Natsuki vs. Mikoto is still one of the best fights in the series, it's a shame they never re-matched.

Another great scene from that episode is when Natsuki gave Tate a knee to the gut...

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_046

...and a double ax handle for good measure.

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_047

Even Will Smith can't make an entrance like that. Top notch Natsuki moment. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:04 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:also the first episode fight with Mikoto and Natsuki. that was awesome, and a fantastic way to introduce the viewers to the concept of HiME.

I've always considered episode one a great opener to the series. :) Natsuki vs. Mikoto is still one of the best fights in the series, it's a shame they never re-matched.

Another great scene from that episode is when Natsuki gave Tate a knee to the gut...

good moment, but totally uncalled for -_-
lol Razz
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:10 am

Sergay Tate wrote:good moment, but totally uncalled for -_-
lol Razz

XD Yeah, it wasn't really necessary. She could of just given Tate a simple Nigel Powers judo chop. :) She went overboard, but that's our Kuga~

And let us not forget this gorgeous sight from episode one:

Kuga's ass. It's firm and it's Shizuru's~

Mine in an alternate reality~

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:13 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
lol Razz

XD Yeah, it wasn't really necessary. She could of just given Tate a simple Nigel Powers judo chop. :) She went overboard, but that's our Kuga~

it is truly a sight to behold. if Shizuru doesn't kill you that is... *runs away*
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:08 pm

Sergay Tate wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
lol Razz

it is truly a sight to behold. if Shizuru doesn't kill you that is... *runs away*

In the alternate reality, Shizuru is after Nao's ass, leaving Kuga's for the claiming. :D
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:45 pm

ookamidesu wrote:In the alternate reality, Shizuru is after Nao's ass, leaving Kuga's for the claiming. :D

>:3 And so begins the manifestation of the ShizNao fanfiction~

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_087

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_021_720x480
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

]

is it just me, or does that look like a materalize scene from otome?...

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

that was the final blow for me where she became my fave chara of this serie, no matter who else would appear... okay, truth be told: shizuru got close as my fave, too. but since natsuki and shizuru can be called as one shiznat character it doesn't matter, does it? ^^

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:In the alternate reality, Shizuru is after Nao's ass, leaving Kuga's for the claiming. :D

>:3 And so begins the manifestation of the ShizNao fanfiction~

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_087

hime - Your favorite Mai-HiME scenes/moments PDVD_021_720x480

actually i wrote one shiznao, haha sweatdrop really my first my-story and it's a shiznao! i should feel ashamed as a shiznat fan!
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:35 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

]

is it just me, or does that look like a materalize scene from otome?...

now that you mention it... it most certainly does lol. then again, they all kind of do Razz
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next