Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX

+3
Amaya
ookamidesu
Luu Sky Sapphire
7 posters

Go down

Who shall be eliminated next?!

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Vote_lcap211%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Vote_lcap20%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Vote_lcap278%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX I_vote_rcap 78% 
[ 7 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Vote_lcap20%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Vote_lcap211%Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Empty Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 21, 2011 8:54 pm

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Well_MaiOtome04

WELCOME TO THE SECOND EVER...
MAI-OTOME ELIMINATION GAME!!! ROUND SIX!!!

In our new elimination game we determine who is the most beloved secondary character from the Mai-Otome series (not counting Zwei and Sifr). This includes some Otome that weren't part of the last Mai-Otome elimination game, GEM masters/lovers and other supporting cast of characters that came and went.

Vote for the character you feel is no good and mention why. The last secondary character standing will become the grand slam winner! Mikoto Minagi

HiME The contenders: HiME

Aoi Senoh

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Thu_aoi

Erstin Ho

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Thu_erusu

Emperor Kazuya Krau-xeku:

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Thu_kazuya

Midori
Occupation: Leader of Aswad; involved in the recovery of the ancient technology.

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Thu_midori

M.I.Y.U. (Merciful Intelligencial Yggdrasil Unit)...and Alyssa Bird.

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Thu_miyu

Cat Goddess Mikoto

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Thu_mikoto_2

Yukino Chrysant
Occupation: The President of the Aries Republic and master of Haruka Armitage.

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Thu_yukino

Anh Lu: The Infinite Wisdom Azurite (慧命の藍銅鉱)
Occupation: Otome, alcoholic and being a bigger sister than Big Sister Shizuru.

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Img_p_ein

Mahya Blythe: Swirling Dance Fluorite (伶踊の蛍石)

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Img_p_maya2

Rosalie Claudel: Abyssal Green Jadeite(深淵の翡翠)

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Img_p_rosalie

---

HiME
LET THE GARDEROBE GAMES BEGIN!!!
HiME

Cyborg Reito (otherwise known as Rad) has been eliminated from the tie breaker round, which saved the life of Mahya.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Empty Re: Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX

Post by ookamidesu Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:14 pm

Kazu-kun is gonna go. All he did was try to bed Akane... tsk tsk!
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX Empty Re: Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:21 pm

ookamidesu wrote:Kazu-kun is gonna go. All he did was try to bed Akane... tsk tsk!

Nao Yuuki Don't hate on Kazuya for loving his woman. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Even if that means fucking up her nano-machines. ;3

Joke's on me I guess, since I voted for him too. Only for his general uselessness away from having one heck of a treasure in Miss Soir.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
ookamidesu wrote:Kazu-kun is gonna go. All he did was try to bed Akane... tsk tsk!

Nao Yuuki Don't hate on Kazuya for loving his woman. Man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Even if that means fucking up her nano-machines. ;3

Joke's on me I guess, since I voted for him too. Only for his general uselessness away from having one heck of a treasure in Miss Soir.

Lol. He even failed at that when Akane was presented to him nekkid.

So yeah... general uselessness... XD
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:55 am

Still voting Mahya
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:35 am

Amaya wrote:Still voting Mahya

What is it about Mahya that you keep voting her out for? o_o
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:26 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Amaya wrote:Still voting Mahya

What is it about Mahya that you keep voting her out for? o_o

She's completely replaceable. I don't like her looks
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:03 am

Amaya wrote:She's completely replaceable. I don't like her looks

>:3 Oh I get it now. It's cuz she's BLACK, isn't it?! Nao Yuuki
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:31 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Amaya wrote:She's completely replaceable. I don't like her looks

>:3 Oh I get it now. It's cuz she's BLACK, isn't it?! Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX 615407607

Lol, right you got me. I think it's because I wished for all five coloums to be members of the mai hime staff.

anyhow they made Nao a coloum! awesomeness Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX 2949943561
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:36 am

Amaya wrote:Lol, right you got me. I think it's because I wished for all five coloums to be members of the mai hime staff.

anyhow they made Nao a coloum! awesomeness Game - Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND SIX 2949943561

Zhang She wasn't too pleased with the position if I remember correctly. But hey, they recognized greatness, and I know she really loves it. XD

Despite Mahya being from the hood, I do feel she could of been replaced by either Rosalie or Anh Lu. If anything, Miss Maria should be a Columns. ;p Anything is possible in this fucking series, dammit!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Kazuya still have my vote
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:38 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Kazuya still have my vote

;_; Males have no chance in these games, do they?

New round goes up on Monday, people! Get your votes in!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:50 am

Bye bye Kazu-kun ö.ö
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:44 am

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Bye bye Kazu-kun ö.ö

ö.ö *STARES*

New round going up tonight, last chance to vote!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:42 am

Bye Kazu~ Akane is better without you <3

Yukino ftw!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:53 am

ANNNNNNNNND Poll is officially closed! I know, new round was supposed to be up two days ago. ;p It's coming tomorrow since internet is giving me shit at the moment. @_@
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 am

dayum, i didn't even realise this was up lol. toodle-oo Kazuya though! lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:39 am

Round Seven going up NOW! >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down