Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Talk about your avatar and signature.

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next

Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 4 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Guest on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:49 pm

Hahaha xD nice :D

Back to top Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 4 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Mr. Sapphire attached something strange to my signature. I know that is Miss Arika and the cat looks...familiar.

MaiTalk about your avatar and signature. - Page 4 Ft_mai10-X-Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 4 Ft_ari11ProjectTalk about your avatar and signature. - Page 4 Tumblr_n4281nPC701s5a5iwo1_500
Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 4 Tumblr_owlzvzGZFD1rqz9syo3_540
The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42531
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2523

View user profile http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:48 pm

My avatar is just me. And my signature was my happiest moment ever! I can't wait to be with little Maya again <3
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:51 pm

My avatar is the first picture Shizuru ever took of me, when I was defying some officers.

Apparently, they did not like my masterpiece...

And my signature is again me defying my death row ruling. But now I think it was for the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Sakaki wrote:My avatar is just me. And my signature was my happiest moment ever! I can't wait to be with little Maya again <3

I'm happy for you, Miss Sakaki. Chewed fingers isn't really attractive on a lady.

Death Row Kruger wrote:Apparently, they did not like my masterpiece...

Yes, Miss Kruger. The masterpiece that reeks of death.

MaiTalk about your avatar and signature. - Page 4 Ft_mai10-X-Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 4 Ft_ari11ProjectTalk about your avatar and signature. - Page 4 Tumblr_n4281nPC701s5a5iwo1_500
The law of physics: Whenever there's this much gay in one room, Shizuru manifests!
When Shizuru said "Ara" for the first time, the "Ara" broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about. That was the beginning of fairies.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:32 pm

It is the only thing worth celebrating...it is a constant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:15 pm

What more can I say about my avatar? I'm clearly the most beautiful woman in the entire universe.

*poses and blows kisses to the imaginary adoring fans*

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 pm

You haven't seen me yet, have you, Rei?
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

View user profile http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Teresa wrote:You haven't seen me yet, have you, Rei?

*looks down at you*

*waves hand* You're all right. I'd rank you alongside Makoto.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:26 pm

I would be careful what you are saying, Rei *ready to pull her Claymore*
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:30 pm

Teresa wrote:I would be careful what you are saying, Rei *ready to pull her Claymore*

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 4 Pdvd_110

And what can you possibly do? Do you realize who you are talking to?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:37 pm

I think YOU don't realize who you are talking to.
Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 4 G79wucsc
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:41 pm

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 4 Image_10

Try me, woman.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:47 pm

*wards your arrow easily off*

Oh well. I forgot that you are a human, which means I shouldn't fight you *sigh*

*puts her Claymore away*
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:51 pm

Hey-Hey-Hey-HEY! What do you mean by that?! For your information, I'm not some mere human so stand and fight! Grr.

*ring ring*

Ami: Rei, we need you at-

NOT NOW!!!

Ami: Meep.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:56 pm

*smiles her usual smile*
There is actually one rule all Claymores have to follow. We are not allowed to kill humans. When we do kill a human our comrades come to get our head. Even if you have some powers, you are still a human to me. Well, if we follow this rule or not is still our own decision. So be careful *is still smiling*
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Teresa wrote:*smiles her usual smile*
There is actually one rule all Claymores have to follow. We are not allowed to kill humans. When we do kill a human our comrades come to get our head. Even if you have some powers, you are still a human to me. Well, if we follow this rule or not is still our own decision. So be careful *is still smiling*

*sigh* There's more arrogance in that beautiful yet stupid smile of yours. No sense in beating you up if you won't attack. Not like you could beat me anyway. ^_~ If I did somehow fail, Usagi will take care of you.

*sits down* Now tell me, how did you get here?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:09 pm

You can be glad that I am very patiend and won't do anything stupid, because of your arrogant talking. I don't care as long as it doesn't affect Clare.

And who would this Usagi be?

Well, I am always traveling from one town to another to kill Yomas. So I am not this sure myself.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:13 pm

Teresa wrote:And who would this Usagi be?

Well, I am always traveling from one town to another to kill Yomas. So I am not this sure myself.

A crybaby, a moron and a irresponsible person. At the same time, she's the champion of the universe. Basically our savior.

Okay, so you travel and kill Yoma for a living. This is a good thing so far, but you don't know how you got here.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:16 pm

She remembers me at a certain person then *smiles a real smile now*

Not for a living, well the organisation get's the money. Killing Yomas is the only thing in a Claymore's life. We were made for it. Not more.
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Teresa wrote:Not for a living, well the organisation get's the money. Killing Yomas is the only thing in a Claymore's life. We were made for it. Not more.

What a linear lifestyle. Don't you have any personal goals or dreams in life, Teresa-san?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:19 pm

I hadn't 'till I met Clare *smiles*
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:28 pm

Teresa wrote:I hadn't 'till I met Clare *smiles*

*mischievous smile* Just like Haruka and Michiru... Who is this Clare person?

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:31 pm

Haruka and Michiru?
Don't get me wrong. Clare is a little girl, who I love like... I don't know, I just do. She gave me happiness in my life again after this many years.

(I wonder, if I should use some FF-Teresa, too XD)
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire on Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:37 pm

*blinks widen eyes 5 times* Little girl? Whoa...

(( Sure if it'll make things more interesting! XDDD ))

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 28 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16 ... 28  Next