Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about your avatar and signature.

+46
Magus Phantalus
Bluholic711
Natsukichan1
midori's crazy398
Lerena
franticfranz
Dead.And.Alive
aRANZa-tHAiR
Daichi148
*BlackRose*
Kiros Razer
Kuga Natsuki
IlliterateKoi
burande fujino
shezaei-neko
BMeph
Konaxookami
Yuri-hime
Sergay Tate
firesphere306
Valkyria Lightning
SpiralDasher
Veronica-Searrs
WorthyDrummer
GoldenSun13
Artemis0820
Zweifel Marguerite
SulliMike23
Amaya
MidnightPersona
hildebrant
depression76
pokemoneg
Defiant
GhibliFreek
Chaglette
The Fire Stirring Ruby
Chibi Rachy
ookamidesu
SpiderNeKoHiME
emochick
Kicchu
Kino karutta-chan
Midori Sugiura99
denerop
Luu Sky Sapphire
50 posters

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 9 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:22 pm

depression76 wrote:Smoking Una Shamrock! Nice siggy Luu xDD
and gotta love the kagura lol

:) Why thank you, Deppeh~ They are quite awesome~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Talk about your avatar and signature. - Page 9 Empty Re: Talk about your avatar and signature.

Post by Zweifel Marguerite Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:39 am

Sara is master on the art of running away from people.
She indeed is. >_> Come on,miss Gallagher!We need you for the awesomeness.

You could of asked me to get you OFFICIAL Sara Gallagher images, Zwei-chan! ;p Silly is as silly does.
Saeko
Why my sillyness doesn't surprise me?...

Talking about the signatures...awesome signature,Luu! >o< *loves purple things*
Zweifel Marguerite
Zweifel Marguerite
Resident TakuAki fanatic
Resident TakuAki fanatic

Bubuzuke points : 1192
Armitage GUTS!!! : 337

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:42 am

Ivenetta-Zweifel wrote:Talking about the signatures...awesome signature,Luu! >o< *loves purple things*

>o< Una Shamrock is lovleh! I'm not a fan of the color purple, but it suits my Mai-Series wifu. ;3 Thank you, Zwei-chan!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:52 am

Changed Siggy xDD Keiko had to go to make way for Steve Terada, the awesome bboy and martial artist from Quest Crew!
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:38 am

depression76 wrote:Changed Siggy xDD Keiko had to go to make way for Steve Terada, the awesome bboy and martial artist from Quest Crew!

;_; Awww, no more Keiko-sama. *cries rivers...no...SEAS* Nana stays! I insist!!!

I like the Steve Terada signature though! He's pretty cool and a great athlete. He even paid tribute to the greatest of all time, Bruce Lee. Class act. :) I approve of your siggy.

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:41 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:Changed Siggy xDD Keiko had to go to make way for Steve Terada, the awesome bboy and martial artist from Quest Crew!

;_; Awww, no more Keiko-sama. *cries rivers...no...SEAS* Nana stays! I insist!!!

I like the Steve Terada signature though! He's pretty cool and a great athlete. He even paid tribute to the greatest of all time, Bruce Lee. Class act. :) I approve of your siggy.

>_< it broke my heart to replace her too lol xDD but don't worry, I'll try to uhhh make a new siggy out of her and get her back in here xDD

I know right? god, that guy's awesome. And yay! approval! now I can let Steve stay without feeling guilty haha
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:55 am

depression76 wrote:>_< it broke my heart to replace her too lol xDD but don't worry, I'll try to uhhh make a new siggy out of her and get her back in here xDD

I know right? god, that guy's awesome. And yay! approval! now I can let Steve stay without feeling guilty haha

Your heart? What about mine?! ;_; *hugs Deppeh* Make it up to me now! More Keiko pics for the Asian hotties thread?! ;_; Anything!

XD LMAO! You sly Asian you. <3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:31 am

kinda have to get used to this one, but: neat looking :D

Deppy is the mistress of sigs x3
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning
The Apex Asexual Predator struck by FLightning

Bubuzuke points : 2299
Armitage GUTS!!! : 740

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:29 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:>_< it broke my heart to replace her too lol xDD but don't worry, I'll try to uhhh make a new siggy out of her and get her back in here xDD

Your heart? What about mine?! ;_; *hugs Deppeh* Make it up to me now! More Keiko pics for the Asian hotties thread?! ;_; Anything!

You have a heart?? xDDD loljk. ahahhaa! yes yes I shall spam that thread once more! I need to google for more images though, my Keiko folder's getting dry.

>;3

Narsilia wrote:

Aww you don't like Stevie? xD He's like a purple telletubies...and no, not that one. This one's even cuter >8DD

that's awesome but I'm not, really xDD I'm the mistress of procrastinating! nishishishishshishishi
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:41 pm

depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

You have a heart?? xDDD loljk. ahahhaa! yes yes I shall spam that thread once more! I need to google for more images though, my Keiko folder's getting dry.

>;3

Narsilia wrote:

Aww you don't like Stevie? xD He's like a purple telletubies...and no, not that one. This one's even cuter >8DD

that's awesome but I'm not, really xDD I'm the mistress of procrastinating! nishishishishshishishi

tbh I don'T even know who he is *scratches head* ^^;
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:57 pm

Narsilia wrote:
depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

>;3

Narsilia wrote:

he's from Quest Crew, ABDC's season three champion xD the smallest one hehehe *runs*
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyria Lightning Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:05 pm

depression76 wrote:
Narsilia wrote:
depression76 wrote:
Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

>;3

Narsilia wrote:

he's from Quest Crew, ABDC's season three champion xD the smallest one hehehe *runs*

oh! oki D: didn't watch it for a while. always gotta wait until the new season pops up on viva ;;
Valkyria Lightning
Valkyria Lightning

Back to top Go down

Post by Kino karutta-chan Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Too much quote-windows @__@

I kinda want a new set, but I don't know what; any suggestions?? : P
Kino karutta-chan
Kino karutta-chan
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö
Eyes Set to Kk-chan ö.ö

Bubuzuke points : 7047
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1556

http://kinokarutta-chan.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:04 pm

Kino karutta-chan wrote:Too much quote-windows @__@

I kinda want a new set, but I don't know what; any suggestions?? : P

uhhh Glee? xDDD I dunno, what do you like?
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightPersona Thu Oct 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Everything is the same for me, except Deppy made me a siggy of EPICNESS!

FEEL THE HARUKINO LOVE!
MidnightPersona
MidnightPersona
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4253
Armitage GUTS!!! : 798

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:21 pm

woot!! xDD

Anyway, another change to my siggy rows. Mizuki Nana has to make way for the fabulous Kitagawa Keikoooooooo xDD Nana shall come back up once I have an inspiration for a siggy featuring her.

anyway....has Luu seen this yet? lol
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:52 am

depression76 wrote:woot!! xDD

Anyway, another change to my siggy rows. Mizuki Nana has to make way for the fabulous Kitagawa Keikoooooooo xDD Nana shall come back up once I have an inspiration for a siggy featuring her.

As if the other Mizuki Nana signature you made wasn't inspirational enough. ;p

*o* AND YES, LUU HAS SEEN THIS KEIKO-SAMA SIGNATURE!!! I love it to death!!! *steals it* Now I has a Keiko harem. >:3
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:woot!! xDD

As if the other Mizuki Nana signature you made wasn't inspirational enough. ;p

*o* AND YES, LUU HAS SEEN THIS KEIKO-SAMA SIGNATURE!!! I love it to death!!! *steals it* Now I has a Keiko harem. >:3

Keiko has quite a few magazine shots like the one in my siggy, perhaps if I found another one, I'll make you one too >83
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:40 pm

depression76 wrote:Keiko has quite a few magazine shots like the one in my siggy, perhaps if I found another one, I'll make you one too >83

;_; *hugs* Muchas gracias, senorita. I know it'll turn out awesome! How about some more Nana-sama in the Asian thread? I was watching one of her videos at work today so she's fresh in my mind. *o*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:50 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
depression76 wrote:Keiko has quite a few magazine shots like the one in my siggy, perhaps if I found another one, I'll make you one too >83

;_; *hugs* Muchas gracias, senorita. I know it'll turn out awesome! How about some more Nana-sama in the Asian thread? I was watching one of her videos at work today so she's fresh in my mind. *o*

I shall try my besttt Mikoto Minagi
OH REALLY? O_O you got addicted to Nana-sama??? I SHALL POST NAOOOOOOO
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by firesphere306 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:16 pm

I would that I like my signature better than my avatar. I just whipped out something fast for the signature I made and it turned out pretty good.

All the signatures are so flashy ADD colors, I like them :D
firesphere306
firesphere306
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1571
Armitage GUTS!!! : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:24 pm

firesphere306 wrote:I would that I like my signature better than my avatar. I just whipped out something fast for the signature I made and it turned out pretty good.

All the signatures are so flashy ADD colors, I like them :D

The simplicity of your avatar is good enough. ;p Shizuru doing what she does best...when it doesn't involve Natsuki. XD Ah, tea sipping~

The signature is really cool!

Shizuru Kaichou : Kaichou approved~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:14 pm

The squibbeh are replaced by TEAM ZHANG banner >83
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Back to top Go down

Post by ookamidesu Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:53 pm

Siggy: finally got rid of my "Stupid is not a race" quote. Replaced by the Team Zhang banner. Dunno what else to include at the moment, so it's by its lonesome. :3
ookamidesu
ookamidesu
Sexilicious Zhang-papa
Sexilicious Zhang-papa

Bubuzuke points : 8884
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1354

http://jnz5012.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:35 am

depression76 wrote:The squibbeh are replaced by TEAM ZHANG banner >83

:) Cool banner, Deppeh! The little spider hooker would be so proud~ nao lick
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next