Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

+15
SpiralDasher
shezaei-neko
depression76
MidnightPersona
IlliterateKoi
Ice Silver Crystal
Sergay Tate
Yuri-hime
ookamidesu
Valkyria Lightning
GoldenSun13
Krystal of Nol
Amaya
Luu Sky Sapphire
wetochan
19 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

shiznat - wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!) - Page 16 Empty Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:52 pm

She's exotic, that doesn't need further explanation. *3*
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Bubuzuke points : 4088
Armitage GUTS!!! : 756

http://shezaei-neko.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

shiznat - wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!) - Page 16 Empty Re: wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!)

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:59 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:She's exotic, that doesn't need further explanation. *3*

Lightning FF13 : *wipes drool* Not at all...um...I better excuse myself. This Heavy Metal Goat has a world to save. *jumps off the building leaving a trail of rainbows behind*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:17 pm

Weto, I love seeing your art. :) I always remember in 09 when we met.We talked about Anime and Aerith a few times.

I was happy to watch you improve and I was actually surprised when you started your Shiznat art. I noticed so much change since then. You worked really hard, I felt!
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 730
Armitage GUTS!!! : 112

http://kirosrazer.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Pup (Weto) has always been a huge fan of Aerith. I wish we knew each other then, I was really huge on Final Fantasy VII around the time it released. It's still a great game today and I still like it, but I was OBSESSED at the time. 1997-8 I believe. XD Though I think Pup played it years after I did, around the time she entered middle school.

In fact Kiros, if it weren't for English translated JRPGs, Pup wouldn't read or speak English as well as she did and does now! Videos games = more educational than Rosetta Stone. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:21 am

Oh, yes. I'm also a student of video-games. :3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Pup (Weto) has always been a huge fan of Aerith. I wish we knew each other then, I was really huge on Final Fantasy VII around the time it released. It's still a great game today and I still like it, but I was OBSESSED at the time. 1997-8 I believe. XD Though I think Pup played it years after I did, around the time she entered middle school.

In fact Kiros, if it weren't for English translated JRPGs, Pup wouldn't read or speak English as well as she did and does now! Videos games = more educational than Rosetta Stone. XD
I am gamer and was moderator for an gaming forum but quit, I mainly gave RPG advise via e-mail, this was 2001.

I play RPGs, mainly the old school and a few of today's.
Final Fantasy VI, is legendary due to it's impact on the Playstation Generation.
I agree, gaming can be better than Rosetta Stone.
A really fun way to learn too.:D 

I was obsessed with it, almost as much as Final Fantasy IV released in the states as II.
Which was around 1991.
Final Fantasy VI, is definitely a classic with it's game play, story and characters worth remembering, we can't forget it's cool music!^^

Weto, was very nice to me so I can't forget nice people.Razz 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:50 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:I am gamer and was moderator for an gaming forum but quit, I mainly gave RPG advise via e-mail, this was 2001.

I play RPGs, mainly the old school and a few of today's.
Final Fantasy VI, is legendary due to it's impact on the Playstation Generation.
I agree, gaming can be better than Rosetta Stone.
A really fun way to learn too.:D 

I was obsessed with it, almost as much as Final Fantasy IV released in the states as II.
Which was around 1991.
Final Fantasy VI, is definitely a classic with it's game play, story and characters worth remembering, we can't forget it's cool music!^^

Weto, was very nice to me so I can't forget nice people.Razz 

Final Fantasy VI is my favorite Final Fantasy game by far. Truly a great send off to the 2D era of Final Fantasy games. I wasn't a huge fan of the SNES at the time, but the console's greatest strength was it's RPGs (something Sega couldn't compete with, despite having the Phantasy Star series). So many memories within the vast world of Terra Branford. :)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiros Razer Tue Jul 02, 2013 6:38 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Final Fantasy VI is my favorite Final Fantasy game by far. Truly a great send off to the 2D era of Final Fantasy games. I wasn't a huge fan of the SNES at the time, but the console's greatest strength was it's RPGs (something Sega couldn't compete with, despite having the Phantasy Star series). So many memories within the vast world of Terra Branford. :)
I can see it being remembered by many.
I owned NES, Genesis, Atari, and SNES and Sega CD, back before I got into Playstation.
SNES got me more into RPGs, Final Fantasy IV, consisting of Cecil Harvey fighting against his brother Golbez, Cecil fought himself to become a Paladin to become able to let his past deeds go.
I was a person who often felt guilt but was indeed a good person.
So I related well with his character and loved the oh so green, Rydia.

I loved VI, for Kefka and him looking like an insane clown/drag queen.XD 
I loved Celes! and Terra.
(Never wrote yuri for them.)

I believe I did the roman numeral wrong for VII, Cloud was interesting making Zack's life his own and I liked Sephiroth (A very memorable villain)
I liked a lot of the characters too! Also the date scenes.XD 
With various characters, Like Tifa, Aerith and even Barrett and Yuffie.:lol: 
Kiros Razer
Kiros Razer
Coral student
Coral student

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Kiros Razer wrote:I can see it being remembered by many.
I owned NES, Genesis, Atari, and SNES and Sega CD, back before I got into Playstation.
SNES got me more into RPGs, Final Fantasy IV, consisting of Cecil Harvey fighting against his brother Golbez, Cecil fought himself to become a Paladin to become able to let his past deeds go.
I was a person who often felt guilt but was indeed a good person.
So I related well with his character and loved the oh so green, Rydia.

I loved VI, for Kefka and him looking like an insane clown/drag queen.XD 
I loved Celes! and Terra.
(Never wrote yuri for them.)

I believe I did the roman numeral wrong for VII, Cloud was interesting making Zack's life his own and I liked Sephiroth (A very memorable villain)
I liked a lot of the characters too! Also the date scenes.XD 
With various characters, Like Tifa, Aerith and even Barrett and Yuffie.:lol: 

Oh man, I was a huge I loved Celes x Terra shipper. Never wrote for them either, so don't feel too bad, Kiros. XD At the time of Final Fantasy VI's release, I couldn't really write stories anyway. It's cool knowing you are an avid console collector too. There was a time where all my consoles were up and running at once, but thanks to my simplistic ways, I tried to cut down the number of consoles running on my two main TVs. Only the Xbox 360, Sega Dreamcast, Xbox, PS2 and Sega Genesis are plugged in at the moment.

Don't forget! Cross-dressing Cloud! XDDDD I love that game to death!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:15 pm

RUN PEOPLE RUN!!!

WALRUS APOCALYPSE HAS COME!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 

shiznat - wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!) - Page 16 Lluuwa10
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 668
Armitage GUTS!!! : 252

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:28 pm

wetochan wrote:RUN PEOPLE RUN!!!

WALRUS APOCALYPSE HAS COME!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: 

shiznat - wetochan's deviantART artwork (ShizNat!) - Page 16 Lluuwa10

Forever Alone Forever Alone Forever Alone Forever Alone Forever Alone Forever Alone Forever Alone Forever Alone Forever Alone Forever Alone  I DEMAND THAT YOU REMOVE THIS UNTRUE PICTURE AT ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Kagura : Shut up, Slave!! You aren't allowed to make such demand without my authorization! I appreciate art, and I won't tolerate such insolence!
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:42 am

shezaei-neko wrote:Kagura : Shut up, Slave!! You aren't allowed to make such demand without my authorization! I appreciate art, and I won't tolerate such insolence!

:''''3 Dammit.

(STOP BRINGING MY WIFE INTO THESE CONVERSATIONS, NEKO! *3* CHEATING IS AGAINST THE LAW.)
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:42 pm

It's not cheating. She just likes to be in control after her awful time with Naraku.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:42 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:It's not cheating. She just likes to be in control after her awful time with Naraku.

That's true. I do allow and respect her freedom. :) 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:29 pm

LMAO!!! even Kagura san Approve LUUWALRUSKYSAPPHIRE!! XD
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:48 pm

I thank Kagura-sama for helping us control that Walrus Shogun.
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:49 am

>:3 You stupid females think you have it all figured out now! Enough using my waifu as your gameshark. *3* Under normal circumstances, you both are inferior~

Now for the last time, renounce this Walrus artwork AT ONCE!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by wetochan Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:08 am

It's been a while since my last visited here :'33333333333

SUP! MAI MULTIVERSE?!!! Mikoto Minagi 
wetochan
wetochan
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:19 pm

wetochan wrote:It's been a while since my last visited here :'33333333333

SUP! MAI MULTIVERSE?!!! Mikoto Minagi 
Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels  WAZZZZZZZZUP!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!??!

What. No new artworks to post? >:'3 YOU VAGE TEASE.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:04 pm

Why Weto-sama isn't posting the second part of her ShizuNatsu doujin here instead of teasing? :'3
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Silver Crystal Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:58 am

onneesama is back!!
-glomps u- it felt like year without you
dont leave me again
-stand up- hihi my name is ice. i'm a wetochan addict -shot-
._.
Ice Silver Crystal
Ice Silver Crystal
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy
Kruger Wolf Pack Puppy

Bubuzuke points : 1340
Armitage GUTS!!! : 485

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:15 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Why Weto-sama isn't posting the second part of her ShizuNatsu doujin here instead of teasing? :'3
:'3 This is typical of her. She feeds off your starving yuri energy. The more you anticipate her work, the more powerful she becomes. Akira Okuzaki 
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by shezaei-neko Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
shezaei-neko wrote:Why Weto-sama isn't posting the second part of her ShizuNatsu doujin here instead of teasing? :'3
:'3 This is typical of her. She feeds off your starving yuri energy. The more you anticipate her work, the more powerful she becomes. Akira Okuzaki 
Akira Okuzaki  I see, when it comes to yuri, she becomes this evil teaser... that explains it all...
shezaei-neko
shezaei-neko
Meister Otome
Meister Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:55 pm

shezaei-neko wrote:Akira Okuzaki  I see, when it comes to yuri, she becomes this evil teaser... that explains it all...
Akira Okuzaki It's worse when you're dating her. She keeps you guessing all day and starts speaking in riddles! rei burn It's enough to drive anyone insane!!!!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next