Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay]

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] Empty The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:19 pm

NatNao
natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] MaiHiME2011-07-03-21h38m12s90
natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] MaiHiME2011-07-03-21h38m08s32

This roleplay thread will be for myself and Amaya, as an escape from ShizNat fandom! XD For my fellow ShizNation, do not take this seriously. This is only a RP and nothing more. Shizuru Fujino

Shizuru Fujino (or Shizuru Viola) will make cameo appearances here and there. Most of the time I'll be playing as both Natsuki.

Cast:

Natsuki Kuga - Luu Sky Sapphire
Natsuki Kruger - Luu Sky Sapphire
Nao Yuuki - Amaya
Juliet Nao Zhang - Amaya
Shizuru Fujino - Luu Sky Sapphire
Shizuru Viola - Luu Sky Sapphire

Conversation picks up where we left off on the Which Mai-series character do you dislike or like the most? thread:

Gakuenchou : Now hold on a second, Nao! That is Shizuru's piano; she used to play it for me every day. *glares at Nao* You're going to deny me of my stress reliving music?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] Empty Re: The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay]

Post by Amaya Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:30 pm

I love you for this Luu^^
natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062: Why no, I rather thought of some nice moves that would bring out a new kind of melody from that piano and you
Amaya
Amaya
Head of the Anti-NatNao-Phobic-Unit

Bubuzuke points : 1200
Armitage GUTS!!! : 445

http://crawlinggirl.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] Empty Re: The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay]

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:35 pm

Amaya wrote:I love you for this Luu^^
natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062: Why no, I rather thought of some nice moves that would bring out a new kind of melody from that piano and you

Gakuenchou : "Moves"? *gulps loudly and scoffs to hide the fact that she knows what Nao's talking about. The blue haired Headmistress continues to play dumb...* Could you be a bit more specific, Nao?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:31 am

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 :Knows that Natsuki is just playing dumb. "I thought of trying to compose a piece of music. Slow and classical in the beginning before eventually rocking into a state of simply loud and aggressive...Using that special spot of yours to make you hit the right notes to accompany the masterpiece."

Last edited by Amaya on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:31 am

Gakuenchou :*The Gakenchou smiled* Nao, I'm impressed. You're either a Kama Sutra expert or a rock star. Either way, I feel this relationship will turn into something worthwhile...IS WHAT I WANT TO SAY!!! *blushes* N-N-Nao...I uh....*ahem* Shall we begin reorganizing this room before Shizuru arrives?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:16 pm

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 : Well, you better be fast. I hear footsteps...
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:55 pm

Viola *The Bewitching Smile Amethyst enters the room uninvited, in hopes that her Ice Princess would give her the routine love she expects* Ara, Nao-san~ Whatever are you doing here?~

Gakuenchou : Sh-Shizuru! *embarrassed blush* I thought you were supposed to be overlooking the Dance Battle tournament!

Viola Mou, I thought I could do something a little more fun~ First let us tend to our guest. I hope you have a good reason for being here, Nao-san~ *pretentious smile*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:43 am

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 :"Not that there would be a need to tell you but now that you've asked so politely...Ever since our little road trip, Natsuki *ahem* I mean the headmaster and I have become...sort of friends." *leers*
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 am

Viola : Mou...I don't think I like the sound of that~ Natsuki-chan? Please tell Miss Nao it isn't true, so I can eat you without disturbance again~

Gakuenchou : Uhhhh, I....*sweatdrops like crazy* Nao and I are just friends! Nothing more, she just came to help me redecorate...yeah that's it! *turns away and pinches her own nose in frustration* What am I doing...

Viola : *smiles further* Miss Nao, might I have a word with you outside?~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:30 pm

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 : "Sure since I am not needed here anymore." *sends a death glare to Natsuki* "It was very nice to help you decorate, Gakuencho!
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:57 pm

Amaya wrote:natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 : "Sure since I am not needed here anymore." *sends a death glare to Natsuki* "It was very nice to help you decorate, Gakuencho!

Viola : *The Bewitching crimson eyes closed the door behind her blue haired lover, who was repeatedly bashing her head against her desk in frustration* Miss Nao, what ever could you possibly want in my Natsuki-chan~? I won't allow you to touch her or talk to her again, unless it's Garderobe business. So you understand?~ *pretentious smile*

*meanwhile*

Gakuenchou : If only I had the nerve to tell Shizuru...*pounds fist on the desk* DAMMIT! What is everything so difficult! Nao. I hope you're not disappointed in me...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:50 am

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 : Damn, this Natsuki and her cowardice! Why doesn't she just simply tell this Tea-Moron? I mean what we have is not bad after all...Nao could feel the piercing gaze on her back. "Don't you think Natsuki can decide for herself who she wants to spend time with?" Silence. "And apparently that would be me."
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:36 am

Viola : I have no problem with who Natsuki-chan spends time with. Your actions, however, are questionable. I know you, Miss Nao. You want to indulge yourself in the life of riches and luxury without a care in the world. Natsuki-chan chose to fulfill her duties as Gakuenchou. No matter what you say or do, she will remain here until we both decide it's time to leave. *Shizuru pauses for a brief moment...moving closer to Nao, leaning into her ear* I will not let you have Natsuki. If you touch her, I'll kill you~

*meanwhile, Natsuki listens from the outside*

Gakuenchou :Shizuru...no...don't do this to me....
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:13 am

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 : Oh my god, this woman is insane and Natsuki doesn't even know that she's trapped with a psycho like her...Nao locks her gaze with Shizuru. "I wonder what Natsuki were to think if she would knew about all of your actions, including threatening me and pampering one special underclassman."
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:01 pm

Amaya wrote:natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 : Oh my god, this woman is insane and Natsuki doesn't even know that she's trapped with a psycho like her...Nao locks her gaze with Shizuru. "I wonder what Natsuki were to think if she would knew about all of your actions, including threatening me and pampering one special underclassman."

Viola : *her crimsons eyes return the fierce glare; lifting her eyebrow in annoyance* What ever do you mean, Miss Nao?~

*meanwhile*

Gakuenchou : Yeah...what do you mean, Nao. Has Shizuru been seeing somebody else too...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:49 am

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 :"Doesn't ring a bell? Well, then forget that I ever said something...I'll leave you two alone for awhile. I bet you have things to discuss." Nao turned around with a victorious smile on her lips.
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:52 am

Amaya wrote:natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 :"Doesn't ring a bell? Well, then forget that I ever said something...I'll leave you two alone for awhile. I bet you have things to discuss." Nao turned around with a victorious smile on her lips.

Viola : *Shizuru smiles at her fellow Otome, only to switch to an intense crimson stare of disdain and hatred once Nao left the hallway* Miss Nao, you know too much. You won't take Natsuki from me, she is mine~

*In a sudden flash, Natsuki Kruger opened the doors and confronted her long time wife*

Gakuenchou : Who was it, Shizuru?

Viola *turns around, responding with an innocent look* Nobody, Natsuki-chan~

Gakuenchou : Don't lie to me, Shizuru! I can't be with someone who sleeps around!

Viola : Didn't stop you when you wanted to get ahead around here~

Gakuenchou : Shizuru...*runs past her all the way outside, leaving a sparkling tear*

Viola : Ara~

*outside. Garderobe Academy gates*

Gakuenchou : *The Headmistress touched her face only to feel nothing but salty water. She was offended to the point of deep sadness and pain.* I only had eyes for you ever since I came to this Academy...and you say that to me....*The beautiful Gakenchou buries her face in her face. She wept away softly, lost and confused.*
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:35 pm

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 : The flame-haired Otome was aimlessly walking around the campus. Maybe, I shouldn't have said that. In the end I might only end up hurting Natsuki. Damn, this headmistress and her innocent ways. How could she be so blind to begin with? Does she really think she can trust this deceptive woman? Deep in thoughts she first didn't notice the beautiful bluenette leaning against the wall outside of the academy, only the sound of light sobbing made her head turn towards the upset woman. Natsuki...Okay, now snap! This has got nothing to do with me anymore. She made her decision. So, I'll just go. She started to walk away, not able to tear her gaze away from the crying Gakuenchou. ARGH, FINE! She turned around with a growl and leaned against the wall next to Natsuki. "So, you two had a fight?"
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:44 am

Gakuenchou : *a shock ran up the blue haired girl's back. She then turned to face the red head before her* NAO! *ahem* No, we simply had a small discussion is all...*noticing the concern on Nao's face for a brief moment, Natsuki's facial expression changed. She walked over to the side of the gate, lowering her head in defeat* Can't fool you, can I?
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:39 am

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062:"Let's just say, you're a poor liar." Unlike your perfect Amethyst... "What was it about?"
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:37 am

Amaya wrote:natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062:"Let's just say, you're a poor liar." Unlike your perfect Amethyst... "What was it about?"

Gakuenchou : *cocky smirk* Heh, watch it! I am the Headmistress you know! *serious face* Shizuru...knows something I don't. Couldn't you see it in her eyes? They were so cold, even when she told me that accusation that I slept around during my Coral days. Nao, I don't think you know how it feels to have someone you love tell you something like that without a shred of remorse.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:13 am

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 : "Okay Kruger, let me be honest. I actually never saw something other in her eyes. You know that Viola and I were never friends and I can't figure out why everyone is so bewitched by her." Nao paused when she noticed the disappoinment in Natsuki's eyes. *sigh* "You really do care about her, don't you?"
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:00 am

Gakuenchou : I want to say 'yes' so badly. Now I'm not so sure anymore until I get answers. *turns over to the red head Zhang, taken aback by her concern* Why do you care so much, Nao? You never used to worry about what I'm feeling, but...*begins to mutter* I kinda hoped you would.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaya Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:13 am

natsuki - The Kannin na ends NAO! [Natsuki x Nao Roleplay] 732884062 : And I wish I wouldn't... "I just don't like people like Viola who always get their way just because they put on a friendly face." She looks at Natsuki who was still looking at her with her sad emerald eyes. Damn, this woman! "Fine. Maybe I do care a bit. Happy now?"
Amaya
Amaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:05 am

Gakuenchou : *The beautiful Headmistress stared at her fellow Column in amazement, suddenly felt warm over Nao's brief but kind words. With her head still lowered, she smiled as much as she could* Heh, you sure are a piece of work, Nao. Ask her...ASK HER...

~~~Is this the right thing to do?~~~

Gakuenchou : Listen Nao, I have been relieved of my duty before we had our discussion today. Miss Maria found it necessary that I take time off. Shizuru doesn't need to know this, but I was wondering...if you wanted to hang out in the city then travel to the summer resort. RAGH! WHAT AM I SAYING!? SUMMER RESORT!? THEN SHE'LL SEE ME IN MY....dammit!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next