Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR

+2
MidnightPersona
Luu Sky Sapphire
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Who shall be eliminated next?!

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 Vote_lcap247%Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 8 ]
Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 Vote_lcap224%Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]
Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 Vote_lcap212%Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 Vote_lcap26%Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 Vote_lcap211%Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 17

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:53 am

Amaya wrote:You're the one who needs a counselor. You make me sick.

((Sure, just request a new Nao smilie at the suggestions thread. ^_~ Specify again what you want.))

----

Amaya wrote:You're the one who needs a counselor. You make me sick.

Shizuru Kaichou : Sick wit' Notski feva n' proud uf it. Lesbian and Notski pryde lives foreva~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 Empty Re: Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:15 pm

Now that Sergay is gone, is time for say goodbye to the kid who brainwashing him!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol
ShizNat Queen: cuz is never enough ShizNat!

Bubuzuke points : 1967
Armitage GUTS!!! : 737

http://krystal-of-nol.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Now that Sergay is gone, is time for say goodbye to the kid who brainwashing him!

YES. THANK YOU.

Shizuru Kaichou : Ikezu~

Natsuki Kuga : What was that for?

Shizuru Kaichou : Nothin', just felt lyke makin' Krystal wet~

Natsuki Kuga : SHIZU-RU! COME ON!!!

Shizuru Kaichou : Sure, Natsuki-chan~

Natsuki Kuga : ...I give up. *submits to Shizuru*

Shizuru Kaichou : All girls luv The Fujino~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 855126694 : Ikezu~

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 3749021171 : What was that for?

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 855126694 : Nothin', just felt lyke makin' Krystal wet~

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 3749021171 : SHIZU-RU! COME ON!!!

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 855126694 : Sure, Natsuki-chan~

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 3749021171 : ...I give up. *submits to Shizuru*

Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 855126694 : All girls luv The Fujino~

Oh, well... I think I need to go now, don't mind me and keep with, you know... :twisted: Ah, Kyoto-ben!
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Krystal of Nol wrote:Oh, well... I think I need to go now, don't mind me and keep with, you know... :twisted: Ah, Kyoto-ben!

Shizuru Fujino You can be quite naughty sometimes, Krystal-chan. I like seeing different sides of you. :3

Midori Sugiura99 wrote:At 7 votes nothing can stop Nagi's elimination mwahaha! lol

*high fives* YES.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Krystal of Nol Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:16 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 2483732699 You can be quite naughty sometimes, Krystal-chan. I like seeing different sides of you. :3

Oh my, thank you! Mai-乙HiME Elimination Game: Most Important Secondaries ROUND FOUR - Page 2 2866592686
Krystal of Nol
Krystal of Nol

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:34 pm

ShizNat Anytime, Krystal-chan.

Hoo-hum, I'll leave the poll open one more day. XD Doubt much will change, Nagi is a sure goner. New Round coming tomorrow!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2