Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at...

+32
LyriumEidolon
Dead.And.Alive
mandygirl78
Kuga Natsuki
BMeph
midori's crazy398
IlliterateKoi
magicmaster03
hildebrant
Ice Silver Crystal
Bluholic711
Kyubey Mittens
SpiralDasher
she-ga-roo
MissSoccerNinja
ookamidesu
Valkyria Lightning
Sergay Tate
MidnightPersona
Defiant
Juliet
The Fire Stirring Ruby
zanekal1
GAP
Chaglette
RedEyedWolf
Kara
Midori Sugiura99
Kino karutta-chan
denerop
SpiderNeKoHiME
Luu Sky Sapphire
36 posters

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next

Go down

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 21 Empty Re: The following Mai-HiME characters fail at...

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:28 am

Sunrise fails at explaining what type of cat the Neena-cat is. >:3 Judging by the Mai-Otome blu ray special, it's been around for quite some time!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 21 Empty Re: The following Mai-HiME characters fail at...

Post by Sergay Tate Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:26 am

HiME Arinko-chan fails at actually having the movie exist... :(
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Bubuzuke points : 5920
Armitage GUTS!!! : 724

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:03 am

Sergay Tate wrote:HiME Arinko-chan fails at actually having the movie exist... :(

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 21 775px-10

^ See those guys? They have no one to blame but themselves. ^_^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:Takeda FAILS at being taken seriously. ;p Obvious, but true.

Very true! I had a physical therapy/sports trainer that looked like a grown-up Takeda, even with the scar, and sometimes I couldn't take him seriously.

Takeda fails so much at being taken seriously, that even people who just look like him can't be taken seriously... XP

Everybody: Nice fails! XXXD

Topic:

Natsuki fails at wearing underwear and avoiding mischievous breezes.

Natsuki fails at avoiding Takeda (except for the time she pushed him out of the way and walked out of the student council room. Poor Takeda.)

Natsuki fails at saying “no” to Mai. ( Natsuki (on her motorcycle): “Move!” Mai: “No!” Natsuki: “…Get on…”)

Natsuki doesn’t fail at being a badass. (Natsuki: *drives into the student council room on her ducati, knocking over chairs and desks, and pulling up right in front of Shizuru*)

Natsuki fails at capitalizing on sexy-pickup situations. ((Natsuki: *drives into the student council room on her ducati, knocking over chairs and desks, and pulling up right in front of Shizuru* “You destroyed District 1, and defeated the other hime…I can’t allow you to do that anymore…”) instead of (Natsuki: *drives into the student council room on her ducati, knocking over chairs and desks, and pulling up right in front of Shizuru* “…Hey Babe. How about you and I get outta’ here…and go back to my place…” *sexy grin*))

Takumi fails at not being adorable. (Image of him in an apron and oven mitts... X3 …)

Shizuru doesn't fail at being a sexy beast.

(I agree with things that were said above by others like Luu Sky Sapphire and RedEyedWolf) The creators of the Mai-Hime Manga fail at life and should be ashamed of the crimes (mangas) they have committed.

RedEyedWolf and SpiderNeKoHiME don't fail at being every Shiz(Nat?)Nao fan’s real life dream. (I’m referring to your conversation on page 6 of this thread.) =P XD

(I’m sorry Luu Sky Sapphire and RedEyedWolf, but…) ShizNao does not fail at making me cry… X’[ (But I still think you guys are cool!) =]

Shizuru fails at taking advantage of her power as a hime. I think that Kiyohime isn’t as powerful as Kagutsuchi, but Shizuru is definitely more powerful than Mai (and she has more killer/fighting instinct and cunning). Maybe that could tip the scales in the fight? This sounds bad, but, if mentally-unstable Carnival Shizuru fought Mai, she’d probably kick her ass through sheer craftiness and power… I think that’s why the writers of My-Hime never let Carnival Shizuru fight Mai… (I think that it’s possible that Kagutsuchi would stop fighting if Shizuru had Mai pinned/subdued…) (Oh no, I just created a ShizMai scene… *cries*…I’m sorry, other Natsuki’s of the world…) =P (…and that Shizuru could say “Kagutsuchi, let Kiyohime defeat you, or I’ll kill Mai.” And Kagutsuchi would let Kiyohime defeat him.) What do you guys think?

Natsuki fails at acting like a badass whenever Mai or Shizuru are around to tease her/make her blush.

Yuikariko fails at being a nun while “drunk”.

Yuikariko fails at convincing me she was actually drunk, because she’s miraculously sober a short while after becoming drunk enough to attempt to molest Nao.

Takeda fails at realizing Natsuki isn’t into him.

Mai fails at being completely straight (She lets Mikoto fondle her, (and as was mentioned earlier) blushes for no reason while Natsuki has her in a hold from behind…). My bet’s that she’s bi. ;P

All the hime fail at thinking before making life-altering decisions. (Nagi: “You have to risk what’s most important to you…” Hime: “You obviously mean my life! Ok!”)

Shizuru doesn't fail at being lesbian.

Akane doesn’t fail at being the only 100% straight girl in the show. Poor Akane…she’s all alone… (except for possibly Yuikariko) =P

Miyu doesn't fail at loving Alyssa. X3

(Sidenote: Naruto fails at keeping the love of older viewers (I lost interest in it when I got older too. It's boring and the characters annoy me now).)

Sakomizu-sensei does not fail at having an afro! I think it’s cool! =P

Mai doesn’t fail at suspecting that Natsuki’s lesbian (the scene with Mai and Natsuki walking on the beach after Natsuki beats the crap outta Takeda).

Natsuki fails at effectively denying the fact that she’s lesbian. (Mai: “It was a surprise/good to see you with a guy. I was starting to think that you were…” Natsuki: (defensively interjects) “Don’t be ridiculous! I don’t have time for relationships…” ...Not exactly denying Mai's accusation...) ;]

Natsuki fails at not loving Shizuru.

Natsuki fails at realizing that she loves Shizuru.

Natsuki and Nao fail at not being awkward in karaoke costumes.

Natsuki and Nao fail at not being similar to each other.

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Bubuzuke points : 469
Armitage GUTS!!! : 188

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:36 pm

@Soccer nin-nin That's quite a long list o_-
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Bubuzuke points : 4959
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1293

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:41 pm

Chie-sama wrote:@Soccer nin-nin That's quite a long list o_-

I've been doing housework and laundry all day. A lot of laundry. I had time to read through the whole thread (while waiting for the laundry)... X[ *hates laundry*

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:47 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:I've been doing housework and laundry all day. A lot of laundry. I had time to read through the whole thread (while waiting for the laundry)... X[ *hates laundry*

My mom handles the laundry, thank goodness =w= I hate washing dishes more :C
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:53 pm

Yeah that sucks... =/ Luckily I have a dishwasher, so I only have to wash dishes when there's too many for the dishwasher to handle (which isn't too often). I do laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cleaning...everything but the cooking. But the only reason I don't do that is because I suck at it. =P

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:58 pm

I only cooked for myself, never for my parents owo;

@Thread Natsuki fails at punching Takeda in the face :B
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:06 am

Chie-sama: Most of my meals are made by me I guess. All I do is microwave them though ("hot pockets are a girl's best friend!" ...wait...that's not how it goes....) =P =] Or buy them at one of the fast-food resturaunts on campus (the cafeteria is wicked expensive. I don't eat a lot, so it wouldn't make sense to pay for a big meal when all I eat is 1 hotdog or 1 salad.) =P

Nice fail! That would have been awesome if she'd done that! XD That reminds me of Hermione punching Draco in the third HP movie... XP

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:11 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
Sergay Tate wrote:HiME Arinko-chan fails at actually having the movie exist... :(

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 21 775px-10

^ See those guys? They have no one to blame but themselves. ^_^

ah yes... too true!
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:17 am

Chie will do :] My school's cafeteria is kinda okay... Some of the food stalls are overpriced ;Y Sometimes I just buy a drink when I'm not hungry. I'm rarely hungry in the morning. What did Draco do in that movie? o_o

@ Thread again! Tate fails at having a crush on Natsuki. He's a pro |D
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Sun Oct 23, 2011 1:02 am

Chie: Ok, thanks. =] You can call me...um...I'm not really sure what my name is anymore (I've been called many things)...but you can call me anything you'd like! =]

Yeah, it's harder to feel hungry in the mornings.

Draco was watching and laughing as Buckbeak was about to be executed. Hermione called him a "...foul-mouthed, dirty little cockroach!" pulled her wand on him (to which Draco cowered in fear), was calmed down by Ron ("don't do it, Hermione! He's not worth it...") , put her wand away, turned around, turned back around, and punched Draco square in the face. ;P I love Hermione so much...to make matters worse, Emma Watson is wicked hot... XP XD

Tate? Do you mean Takeda? If you do, I agree...he needs to find a straight girl that isn't seriously annoyed by him... XD

Thread:

Yuuichi fails at not staring at Mai's boobs.

Yuuichi fails (most of the time, especially in the beginning of the series) at looking like a decent, non-perverted guy in front of Mai. =P

Natsuki fails at locking the bathroom door in the extended episode 26 ending (in which Shizuru walks in on Natsuki as Natsuki's admiring herself in the mirror, naked). XD

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:07 am

reito fails at beeing the big bad villian of the show.
i mean come on: nagi is much more badass! :twisted:

natsuki kruger fails at beeing cool in otome.
no bike, no badass scene and she mostly has to be rescued by others...
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:49 am

she-ga-roo wrote:reito fails at beeing the big bad villian of the show.

YES! Finally more manga love! Mikoto Minagi TatNat! It's non-canon so give it a chance!? ;p

she-ga-roo wrote:natsuki kruger fails at beeing cool in otome.

I don't remember Natsuki Kruger defeating anyone in the anime. Her win over the Uber-Orphan sent by Yuma doesn't count since Mai and Arika were there to assist and did most of the work.

Oh She-san! Mai-Otome fails go here, just in case you didn't know:

the following Mai-Otome characters fail at...
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by she-ga-roo Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:56 am

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:reito fails at beeing the big bad villian of the show.

YES! Finally more manga love! Mikoto Minagi TatNat! It's non-canon so give it a chance!? ;p [/url]

huh, what has this to do with tatnat?! oO

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:natsuki kruger fails at beeing cool in otome.

I don't remember Natsuki Kruger defeating anyone in the anime. Her win over the Uber-Orphan sent by Yuma doesn't count since Mai and Arika were there to assist and did most of the work.

Oh She-san! Mai-Otome fails go here, just in case you didn't know:

the following Mai-Otome characters fail at...

heh, sorry i didn't saw that one sweatdrop
she-ga-roo
she-ga-roo
Coral student
Coral student

Bubuzuke points : 791
Armitage GUTS!!! : 240

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:08 pm

she-ga-roo wrote:huh, what has this to do with tatnat?! oO

Just ruffling some feathers. ;p

Natsuki doesn't fail at freaking out.

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 21 PDVD_125
The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 21 PDVD_126
The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 21 PDVD_127

Soldiers, Orphans and a misguided Shizuru...no fear. A Jason Vorhees moment and Natsuki is scared to death? ;p Oh Kuga, you embarrass me sometimes.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:45 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
she-ga-roo wrote:huh, what has this to do with tatnat?! oO

Just ruffling some feathers. ;p

Natsuki doesn't fail at freaking out.

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 21 PDVD_125
The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 21 PDVD_126
The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 21 PDVD_127

Soldiers, Orphans and a misguided Shizuru...no fear. A Jason Vorhees moment and Natsuki is scared to death? ;p Oh Kuga, you embarrass me sometimes.

That's so true! XD Natsuki needs to get her freak-out priorities straight... =P

...Or maybe she was afraid that Takeda had followed her and Mai... XD (Nooo! Luu, now you've got me thinking like a crazy TatNat fan! Ew!) XD

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaglette Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:46 am

SUNRISE fails at pairing Shiho with Kiyohime for the fun of it. There's a similarity between them so why not? XD
Chaglette
Chaglette
Archmeister of Fujinoism
Archmeister of Fujinoism

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Oct 25, 2011 12:18 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:...Or maybe she was afraid that Takeda had followed her and Mai... XD (Nooo! Luu, now you've got me thinking like a crazy TatNat fan! Ew!) XD

Lol, Takeda would be one lucky S.O.B. to score both Natsuki and Mai. The poor guy hasn't even reached first base.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:34 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:
MissSoccerNinja wrote:...Or maybe she was afraid that Takeda had followed her and Mai... XD (Nooo! Luu, now you've got me thinking like a crazy TatNat fan! Ew!) XD

Lol, Takeda would be one lucky S.O.B. to score both Natsuki and Mai. The poor guy hasn't even reached first base.

Very true! X] That's also true... poor Takeda... =/

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:21 pm

MissSoccerNinja wrote:Very true! X] That's also true... poor Takeda... =/

:( Yes, the guy fails to get a break. Just one break...

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 21 PDVD_098
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sergay Tate Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:11 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

it looks like Natsuki is wearing gum boots there or something... lol
Sergay Tate
Sergay Tate
Cat Goddess
Cat Goddess

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSoccerNinja Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:18 pm

Luu Sky Sapphire wrote:

*sees picture* ...Wow...I never knew Natsuki was so flexible, and agile... O.o....
She could be a ninja! XD Akira Okuzaki

Sergay Tate wrote:

it looks like Natsuki is wearing gum boots there or something... lol

Gum boots?

MissSoccerNinja
Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:28 am

MissSoccerNinja wrote:*sees picture* ...Wow...I never knew Natsuki was so flexible, and agile... O.o.... She could be a ninja! XD Akira Okuzaki

Or a master yoga instructor. :) Either way, that's two things me and the cranky ice princess have in common. Akira Okuzaki

---

Nao Yuuki doesn't fail at capturing men...

The following Mai-HiME characters fail at... - Page 21 Pdvd_020

Obvious yes, but the image provided makes the obvious more special~
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 36 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 28 ... 36  Next