Mai-HiME and Mai-Otome Multiverse Forum
Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the world of...

HIghly-advanced
Materializing
Equipment

Not to mention very smexy and cool Otome!

Sign in to Materialize! (o^_^o)

~ Luu Sky Sapphire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread!

+8
haruchi04
MidnightPersona
Ice Silver Crystal
depression76
SpiderNeKoHiME
emochick
Midori Sugiura99
Luu Sky Sapphire
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Empty Anna Tsuchiya Fandom Thread

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! 324145402_cf94d36d21

Going too long without sharing my love for the greatest female singer in the world (aside from P!nk) is unhealthy for Luu! @_@

Here are the bare basics:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anna_Tsuchiya

What makes Anna so great, is the fact that her voice and music is so powerful. With her raspy yet golden voice, she can bring you to tears or feel motivated to accomplish something. As if she's sending messages to people. She's a lot like Amy Lee from Evanescence in that regard. Anna is also amazingly beautiful. She has one of the most gorgeous smiles I've ever seen, on the same level of Keiko Kitagawa. Perhaps her biggest idol/influence is famous singer Cyndi Lauper. Even covering her hits like True Colors (except, adding some Anna flavor to them). Of course, whenever I see Anna looking like this...

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! 17696770

I immediately think of Cyndi. :D

You may have seen her in live action films as well (yes! She can act too!). My favorite film of hers so far is Sakuran, but everyone may know her better in the hilarious Kamikaze Girls (Shimotsuma Monogatari ).

She also lent her vocal talents in anime like NANA (singing the song "Rose" for the earlier episodes) and CGI movies like Resident Evil Degeneration (singing the end theme "GUILTY")

I've even accomplished one of my dream, by seeing her in person! At Anime Expo in 2007. :love: I must of screamed "I love you Anna!!!" so many times. >_> Yesh, I'm a fanboy. Don't judge me! ;P

Here are some links to show you the J-rock/pop goddess in action:

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/anna+tsuchiya+rose#watch%3De178797hCAWbp3q (Anna Tsuchiya "Rose" music video)

http://www.veoh.com/search/videos/q/anna+tsuchiya+rose#watch%3De126372EDwEZpTt (Anna Tsuchiya live)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nd-Txzjt6ZQ (Anna Tsuchiya documentary uploaded by yours truly. Check my channel for the other parts)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB6-61rIiXU (Anna Tsuchiya interview on CNN. Very recommended watch.)

There you have it for now. I will post one image every so often, plus blog news and general fanboyism. XD I still need to review her latest DVD! For it is awesome! :shock:
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.
Administrator. The Showstopper. The Headliner. The Main Event. The Icon. Mr. Mai-Series.

Bubuzuke points : 42532
Armitage GUTS!!! : 2524

http://shiznat.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Empty Re: Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread!

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Wed May 05, 2010 11:07 am

Yaaaays, you made your Anna thread!! Looking forward to seeing updates on her again. Hopefully I'll feel awake/okay enough later to make my Komu thread, woo!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Bubuzuke points : 4714
Armitage GUTS!!! : 913

Back to top Go down

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Empty Re: Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Midori wrote:Yaaaays, you made your Anna thread!! Looking forward to seeing updates on her again. Hopefully I'll feel awake/okay enough later to make my Komu thread, woo!

Yeah! And it's about damn time! I just can't be a part of any forum without involving my Anna lovage. XD Can't wait to see your Komu thread!

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! _cinemasia_ru__Tsuchiya_Anna_07
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Thu May 06, 2010 10:04 am

She looks very classy, pretty, elegant, composed, in that picture. I love you
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Bubuzuke points : 1512
Armitage GUTS!!! : 109

http://www.myspace.com/pop_and_rock

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 08, 2010 2:31 pm

She does! She does! XD

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! _nana-nana_net__Mina_Magazine_4

lol Anna in a hoodie...so cuuuute! XD I love her so much!!!!!
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sat May 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Cute, laid back, relaxed
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Sat May 08, 2010 4:55 pm

Gorgeous Anna in a hoodie! AND TOES!!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sun May 09, 2010 1:34 pm

<3 Remember this old favorite? I know you do, Midori....

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! _nana-nana_net__Soup_Magazine_4

I love you
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Sun May 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Classy, elegant, simple, laid back, and pretty looking! I love you
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Mon May 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Aaahh oh yes yes yes I dooooo! Arrrgg I want pictures of Komu in kimono!! I have plenty of her in male traditional costumes, but not a gorgeous kimono! *pines*
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu May 13, 2010 9:33 am

heyyyyy! that's the babe from kamikaze girls! EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKK I I love you THAT Komugiraffe MOVIE!!!!!! :3 you and Anna would make a cute couple. you both have that sleepy "lets do it" looks on your faces. :lol:
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Fri May 14, 2010 4:23 pm

XDDD Oh Megan, you much sense humor! ;P I agree on the cute couple thing. I would marry Anna in a second if she asked. *_____*

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! _nana-nana_net__ViVi_Magazine_6

Gotta love those jeans. ^_____^
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Fri May 14, 2010 4:29 pm

Ohh, very sexy, stylish, sophisticated
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue May 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! _nana-nana_net__Yukata_Daisuki_Maga

Anna-sama driving me wild with her kimono (or a yukata? ^^;;; )
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Thu May 20, 2010 1:13 am

Tis an uber fancy gorgeous kimono! Looking beautiful!
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by SpiderNeKoHiME Thu May 20, 2010 10:01 am

: 0!!!! you're right!!! Anna is so hot!!! my prince...think you can share some Anna music too? i needs more...
SpiderNeKoHiME
SpiderNeKoHiME
Spider Queen
Spider Queen

Bubuzuke points : 1353
Armitage GUTS!!! : 278

Back to top Go down

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Empty Asami Hikaru - The Thread for Midori's Goddess!

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri May 21, 2010 8:46 pm

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Peo1002171349000-p1

So! Its about time I made a thread for my own and only, my true love, my goddess, Asami Hikaru aka Komu!

Asami Hikaru is her stage name, her real name is Komuro Noriko, which is where her nickname of Komu comes from. She is never called by her real name though and hasn't done any shows or anything under it. She also dropped the u from her nickname a few years ago and spells it Kom, but I never spell it that way myself XD

Anyways, here's the basic wiki article about her: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hikaru_Asami There's some stuff in there that's not exactly right, but since we're just using it for basics, it'll do XD

I just love... everything about her! She is such a charismatic performer and a beautiful accomplished dancer. Ballet is her strongest talent, but she hasn't done it nearly enough. Although she does tend to point her toes even when she's wearing boots to dance.

She has a gorgeous singing voice. She played male roles for 15 years and has a beautiful lower register, but she's learning now to sing in a higher range and she's finally gaining control of it <3 Except when she's drunk, but we'll get into that later....

So while she was in Takarazuka she was an otokoyaku, a male role actress. While you're an otokoyaku you are expected to keep your hair short and maintain that image. Although honestly, Komu was never the most manly of otokoyaku XD

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! 14

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! 0002q6dk

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Komu-freedom-2

In 2006 she left Takarazuka and has embraced her beautiful girlyness

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! OSK201004200143

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Hikaruasami-1

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Interview_muse_2

I'll post clips of her performing in my next post I love you I love you And as with Luu's Anna thread, a new pic shall accompany each of my replies :cherry:
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by emochick Fri May 21, 2010 10:33 pm

She is adaptable, beautiful, playful, and laid back. I love the different type of pictures that she takes, many different styles.
emochick
emochick
Pearl Otome
Pearl Otome

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Sat May 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Asami Hikaru, Komu, is one of the most beautiful women on the planet! One of the most talented too. In the singing, dancing and acting field anyway. Her Melons are too small. ;P

Midori shared so much of Komu's work with me lately, I'm an instant fan! I I await in anticipation for more lovely photos of her CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGING goddess.

:D
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Tue May 25, 2010 11:51 pm

I'm going to be lame and not post clips yet beeeecause, there is Komu news to share!! The press conference for Elisabeth was today! Or well, yesterday in Japan.

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! 20100526-438966-1-L

My goddess, my empress! <3 <3 <3

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Gnj1005251825021-p2

And her patented "why is there a boy touching me?" face XDDD

Too beautiful.... cannot think anymore...
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Wed May 26, 2010 12:16 pm

Such beauty! Such grace! *_* Komu is officially the queen of overall dresses. She shines so brightly in them.

Except for the infamous "why is there a boy touching me?" face. It makes her look subtly squeamish. Awkward, but cute. XD
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 pm

SpiderNeKoHiME wrote:: 0!!!! you're right!!! Anna is so hot!!! my prince...think you can share some Anna music too? i needs more...

Yeah sure! XD I just sent some links via email! Check your inbox sometime.

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! _nana-nana_net__Yukata_Daisuki_M-1

<3_<3 Ahhh, Anna-samaaaaaa.
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by Midori Sugiura99 Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:02 pm

Damn she is gorgeous in that pic... especially love the ankle bracelet.
Midori Sugiura99
Midori Sugiura99
Asami Hikaru aka Komu
Asami Hikaru aka Komu

Back to top Go down

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Empty Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread!

Post by Luu Sky Sapphire Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:56 pm

HiME Asian Hotties thread! HiME

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Kimu1r10
Kei Otozuki aka "Kimu" or "Kei" from Takarazuka

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Nana_m10
Nana Mizuki

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Gong_l10
Gong Li

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Nora_m10
Nora Miao from Bruce Lee's martial arts films

The best part? These are only a few of the millions...

Natsuki Kuga Mikoto Minagi Nina Wang Arika Yumemiya Shizuru Fujino Mai Tokiha Nina Wang Akira Okuzaki Nao Yuuki :DR Kruger: Armitage Gakuenchou Yukino Neena Shizuru Kaichou ShizNat irina ruby tomoe2 : AND MILLIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

...and millions of gorgeous ladies (...or men for the straight girls out there), who dazzle us with their singing, acting, dance, and just being themselves. Post images and fanboy or fangirl over your favorite Asian. ^_~ Even if you own girlfriend happens to be Asian!

As for me? There are many (I'm Luu Sky Sapphire, mother fuckas), but there are only two women from the Rising Sun have stolen my heart like no other Asian beauty has before:

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! 28494310
Anna Tsuchiya

The legendary Japanese recording artist (she's also an actress!) stole my heart in Shimotsuma Monogatari (otherwise known as Kamikaze Girls) with her raw beauty and awesome rapsy voice. When the movie was over, I discovered a music video in the DVD extras which featured her music video "Taste my Skin" and I was in awe for three solid minutes. Not only did she play a great character, she sings like a goddess. <3 Very few can utilize raspy voices to their advantage. <3 Since then, I've been a major fan of Anna Tsuchiya and always will be! SHE'S SO FUCKING HOT! >_<

Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Birthk11
Keiko Kitagawa
When the live action Sailor Moon show, Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon released, I knew it would be tailor made for me. I already developed a fast crush on Sawai Miyuu as Usagi Tsukino. What I didn't expect was to be completely swept off my feet by Keiko Kitagawa playing Rei Hino/Sailor Mars. Because of her passion for acting, I saw potential superstar and it's no surprise that I (along with most of the fans) were right, she went on to headline several TV shows and movies, including the stupid, but fun Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift. You should of seen me in the theater that day, my ex had to control me whenever I spotted Keiko-sama. XD Like fuck the car race drama bullshit, put Keiko back on! lol The pinnacle of my love for this fine woman reached it peak with Dear Friends, an emotional drama film about a really bad girl who changes through her experience living with cancer and making the one true friend she ever really had. If you can hunt down this movie with English subtitles, do yourself a favor and do so. It's her greatest performance, imo. She's amazing to watch.

SO what are you waiting for? FANGASM!!!! Mikoto Minagi

Last edited by Luu Sky Sapphire on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Luu Sky Sapphire
Luu Sky Sapphire

Back to top Go down

Post by depression76 Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Dangerous thread this is, my inner fangirl might go crazy! /(*A*)/

Well, let's see...first one is...*drumrolls*
Y U SO ASIAN?! Asian Male and Female Hotties thread! Copy_o10
北川 景子 a.k.a
Kitagawa Keiko

Yes, just like Luu, haha. Anyway, just like most of Keiko's early fans, I started to notice Keiko during her PGSM days around 2005. At first I watched it just to laugh at the silly CG and effects, but what slapped me hard in the face is Keiko's awesome acting skill....probably the best out of the cast there. T'was her first time on TV, but the girl sure know how to steal the spotlight. Hino Rei was the start of my Keiko-fangirlism. Other than PGSM, I was also following her modelling career back then, with the magazine SEVENTEEN.

So yeah, I bought every magazine featuring her on the cover and inside...even if she's on one page! And I've seen every show/movie she's been on, even though she came in as an omake for less than a minute...and did I tell you that I collect all commercials CM that has her in it? obsessed ><

Other than being a great actress (she quickly rose up as an A-list actress in Japan), I admire her for her personality too. Unlike other actresses, this girl has depths. She's serious, sophisticated, hardworking...and she graduated from Uni with impressive marks too! I really looked up to her for this last bit. She's also a great writer/blogger, her blog entries are very inspiring and that blog is the 2nd most followed blog in Japan last time I checked xD.

And thus end my fangasm of Keiko. seriously, I'd write more but it would make the post a wall of text so I had to cut it down orz

Will follow up soon with more Mikoto Minagi
depression76
depression76
White Devil Worshiper
White Devil Worshiper

Bubuzuke points : 7627
Armitage GUTS!!! : 1396

http://daydreamwiththedragon.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next